• nadiasebunya

★★★★★ Added by nadiasebunya

I just...stars and witches and strong women and beautiful men :3

• jflaner14

★★★★ Added by jflaner14

I loved this movie and after seeing it on this website I really want to watch it again

• Dominic

★★½ Watched by Dominic 11 Oct, 2014

The performances were okay, the effects were okay, the story was okay, the idea was okay. The film was just okay.

• Chad Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Anderson 12 Oct, 2014 2

I do not know how this payed in the US or how it is remembered there but I hear nothing about it so I can only assume it is seriously underrated. I was completely smitten by this in the theater, Hyunsook will alwasy watch it and it has so many great star turns... Furthermore, it is a a brand-new fairy tale and what feels like an instant classic. I taped it and squeezed it in between the trip to the…

• Cole_Ratcliff

Watched by Cole_Ratcliff 10 Oct, 2014

D+ (68)

• loureviews

★★½ Watched by loureviews 04 Apr, 2008

I had high hopes of 'Stardust' mainly because of its cast, and because of interesting preview trailers. However, now I've seen it, I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Charlie Cox isn't the most interesting leading man in the world, and his quest to find a fallen star (Claire Danes, who has grown up a lot since Romeo+Juliet) for his 'one true love' Victoria (a tiresome Sienna Miller) is confusing and a bit silly.

Many cast members are underused, notably those who play…

• matthew, but only when my mom is mad at me, even at 35

★★★★ Added by matthew, but only when my mom is mad at me, even at 35

The casting is spot on(Michelle Phieffer, rocks in this). With a mild touch of old school sardonic wit, and just the right amount of romanticism, the scale of the film's parts are balanced perfectly.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyK1bZZ7E-s

PERSONAL: What else can I say I liked it. Familiar with DC's Vertigo, I find Gaiman and Moore-02dowithis-to be literary geniuses. Even if their talents do not always translate to other forms of art and/or media.

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER 1

A great cast doesn't always make a great movie that's proved to us in this messy fairytale adventure.

• JaySalahi

Watched by JaySalahi 01 Oct, 2014

D+ (69)

The film has absolutely no energy what so ever. Its kind of a bore even with all the so called magic.

• Liz

★★★★ Watched by Liz 30 Sep, 2014

Stardust is a solid, fun fantasy film with a lot of good elements going for it. The story is simple, a person not expected to be a hero has a greater destiny to fulfill. Its is executed well and the story has a few clever twists to make it not totally generic. The universe of the film is great as well, thanks to the source material provided by author Neil Gaiman, the production design and the costumes. The direction from…

• J Hobbs

★★★½ Watched by J Hobbs 27 Sep, 2014

Pretty good. Vincent and Misty loved it

• mlcgs34

★★★★ Watched by mlcgs34 18 Sep, 2014

Really fun fantasy film. I watched it on Netflix when I saw that Matthew Vaughn directed it. I always heard that Robert DeNiro played a gay pirate, and it just seemed weird hearing that from what I thought the movie was (which was a movie geared towards children). DeNiro is a ton of fun in the role and really liked all the scenes he was in. It was much more mature then I thought, and the comedy that was in…