• Darcey Luttrell

★★★★½ Added by Darcey Luttrell

Literally my favourite film of all time

• MiniTriv

★★★ Watched by MiniTriv 19 May, 2015

Not horrible but not very good either.

• Maya Olorin

★★★ Added by Maya Olorin

Robert De Niro is kind a catchy as the Captain Shakespeare!

• Alex Vaughan

★★★★½ Watched by Alex Vaughan 19 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

For years I've heard mostly bad things about this film and now I've never been so happy about ignoring my friends. I don't think I have ever been so pleasantly surprised about a film. From start to finish I just couldn't help but smile and occasionally even laugh out loud with some scenes, such as one with a certain cross-dressing pirate! I never knew it beforehand but Robert De Niro dancing to "Infernal Galop" from "Orpheus In The Underworld" in…

• murrddocks

★★★½ Added by murrddocks

CHARLIE COX - SUGAR BABY

• Ade Romly

★★★★ Watched by Ade Romly 11 May, 2015

This adventure-fantasy film is not for 6 years old kids, otherwise for me this film is like bringing you back to how it feels to be like 6 years old kid. very entertaining movie!!

• Ψηλόκαρδος

★★★½ Added by Ψηλόκαρδος

Άπειρες καρδούλες (αστεριών) για ένα πανέμορφο παραμύθι με απόλυτη ψυχή, μέχρι το απογοητευτικό φινάλε όπου χάνει όλη την ευρηματικότητά του. Τι κρίμα...

Μέχρι εκεί όμως, σκέτη μαγεία.

Επίσης, μπόλικες ακόμα καρδούλες στον Ρόμπερτ ΝτεΝίρο.

• Josh Crabb

★★★★ Watched by Josh Crabb 06 May, 2015

Viewing like a raunchy The Princess Bride, Stardust is Vaughan's marrying of romance and off-color comedy and captures a sense of Joy.

Full recommendation at Reel World Theology: www.reelworldtheology.com/netflix-your-weekend-stardust/

• SJHoneywell

★★★★ Added by SJHoneywell

Such a cute movie.
    Great fantasy story of
    Magic, love, and death.

• Malori Bigler

★★★½ Rewatched by Malori Bigler 03 May, 2015

Here's the thing about this movie: it's a little cheesy and ridvicious. That being said, I love it. Its so aware of what it is and so willing to play with that by twisting expectations of fantasy movies, he hits the wrong rope for the chandelier, the pirate captain is only masquerading as a tough guy, and so on. This movie is so fun because it is so light hearted and yet full of adventure and a sweet and heartwarming story. And the production design? Gorgeous.

• rewatchvalue

★★★ Watched by rewatchvalue 23 Apr, 2015

Charlie Cox plays a silly young man head over heels for a girl who couldn't give a damn. When a falling star hits a location forbidden to the people of the town, Cox sets out to retrieve the star in hopes of making the girl fall in love with him.
    This movie is packed with fantasy fun that you almost forget it's not a Disney movie. Stardust has great performances and you can tell that the actors had a lot of fun playing their characters. Plus you get to see DeNiro prance around, which you should take full advantage in seeing.

• moviemanwill

★★★½ Added by moviemanwill

Utterly delightful. The four leads are having a blast. Danes surprised me, DeNiro & Pfeiffer were an absolute joy.