• angie

★★★★ Watched by angie 25 Apr, 2015

This was so cute, so entertaining, so packed with cameos by my faves, so unmistakably Gaiman-y, so full of imagination and so up my alley that I can't believe I hadn't watched it all these years.

Alas, the Charlie Cox thirst is very, very real.

• Keith

★★★ Watched by Keith 25 Apr, 2015

Fantasy films can be strange beasts... some enchant and capture you. Others seem pointless and tiring. While this isn't quite at the level of The Princess Bride, it is quite close. It has the same kind of feeling and is a "fairy tale for adults" as writer Neil Gaiman correctly states.

• Au

★★★★ Rewatched by Au 25 Apr, 2015

Best rewatched after binging Netflix's Daredevil.

• Annie

★★★★½ Watched by Annie 18 Apr, 2015

I literally do not give a crap this movie is perfect FIGHT ME

• Sheryl

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sheryl 23 Apr, 2015

I know, I KNOW, I logged this a month ago. Sue me, it's my favourite movie.

• Milka

Rewatched by Milka 22 Apr, 2015 3

The most beautiful film in all the land fight me.

• Arianna

★★★★½ Rewatched by Arianna 13 Apr, 2015

Honestly, a rewatch of this film should be mandatory every now and then. I'll admit, I was prompted by a sudden lack of Charlie Cox in my life (Daredevil binging has its downsides, apparently), but this film was better than I remembered! Lovelier and funnier.

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

Oddly, this is the only Gaiman book I haven't read yet. Someone recommended it, I think was the problem. (Stop doing that...seriously). Actually, I'm not as bad about that as I used to be. I still have a sort of take-it-or-leave-it attitude, but I'm no longer like 'hey, you can't tell me what to do.' But anyway, I liked this pretty well. It is not one of my favorites or anything but I think I still have a copy lying around.

• Cole Schneider

★★★½ Watched by Cole Schneider 12 Feb, 2015

A great example of how to create a ridiculous mythology, the untempered tone and humor shine through with unabated tenacity.

• NathanaelSmith

★★★★★ Rewatched by NathanaelSmith 28 Mar, 2015

Yeah, that's five stars and I need you to deal with that.

• Rocco

★★★★ Watched by Rocco 01 Apr, 2015

Big Fish + Princess Bride + Animaniac's: Wakko's Wish.

Watched for the Movies Over Salad Podcast.

• Vince Roque

★★★★½ Watched by Vince Roque 05 Apr, 2015

As of today, my favorite Robert De Niro performance ever.