• Anthony Nelson

Watched by Anthony Nelson 31 Jan, 2015

True love, magic, witches, sword fights, pirates, voodoo, space and more all wrapped up into one movie. You really can't go wrong especially with a cast such as this as well as great writing and directing. We need more "fun" films such as this where it isn't too fairy tale but also not too dark/serious.

• Anthony Albarran

★★★★ Added by Anthony Albarran

It's too bad the studio had no idea how to market this gem of a movie. Very fun fantasy.

• sprizzle

★★★★ Watched by sprizzle 30 Jan, 2015 1

Stardust takes me back to a time when I didn't take movie watching so seriously. Don't get me wrong, I love taking movies seriously. I love obsessively picking over a film and pointing out all it's flaws. There is this clinical gauze I take on a lot of the time. But this is a movie that I feel very content with just liking. Sometimes movies are just made to be enjoyed.

There is a lot to like about Stardust. Initially…

• aProtagonist

★★★★½ Added by aProtagonist

we all have our guilty pleasures - it just turns out mine is more artistically defensible than most

• murasakiluna

★★★★★ Rewatched by murasakiluna 01 Jan, 2015

Best way to start off the year! A little bit of adventure, magic and true love.

• edward

★★★★ Added by edward

What can be said about this movie? It is filed with magic, of that much we can be sure. It is also filed with special effects that, at times, are rather bad. However, there is one thing that is certain about this movie and that is that the interaction between the two characters is amazing. They laugh, the talk, and they grow together. It may be off putting to some as the journey takes place very quickly, but remember that…

• Kirk Gospel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kirk Gospel 22 Jan, 2015

The good: It's magical and fantastic performances.
    The bad: Victoria.

I absolutely love this film. There isn't a single thing i dislike and is currently my third favorite film. I can't exactly put my finger on all the exact points that make it so special for me, it just is. De Niro's character is fabulous to watch as is the interaction between the Princes.

It's a very special movie and has a wonderful magical atmosphere that makes you feel good watching it. The only downside i found was that Victoria wasn't a complete bitch and as a character i just didn't dislike her enough.

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

I knew from the beginning pretty much exactly what was going to happen, but the ride was so enjoyable I didn't mind one bit. Great SFX, great acting, humor, etc. I liked it more than I thought I would and was even taken in by the romantic parts a little. Just a little.

• Joshua

★★★½ Watched by Joshua 17 Jan, 2015

If only the scenery wasn't so bland to look at I could see myself appreciating this film even more.

• Romany

★★★½ Rewatched by Romany 15 Jan, 2015

"Of course, nothing says romance like the gift of a kidnapped and injured woman"

This film is my ultimate guilty pleasure due to the end credits song, Rule The World by Take That. I bloody love it (how sad am I). I remember watching this film years ago around Christmas and being pleasantly surprised, so I was interested to see whether it would stand the test of time.

Stardust is a fairytale for those who don't like fairytales, or romantic…

• Emma Lane