• Marina

★★★★ Rewatched by Marina 08 Feb, 2016

This movie is a delight. A DELIGHT.

• beebitten

★★★ Added by beebitten

Finally got to see this. Great fun.

• vonmalvarius

★★★½ Watched by vonmalvarius 05 Feb, 2016

A fun filled adventure for all the family. There's humor for kids and adults alike. It's rare to see an inventive movie such as this. I would have preferred a more in depth plot, but it was clearly aiming for that fairytale vibe. The thing I disliked the most was the main character. The actor was fine, but I found his development too slow and even after his growth, it was too little too late. All the other characters were fun to watch.

• Chase Eiland

★★★★ Watched by Chase Eiland 04 Feb, 2016

A fantasy love story with plenty of dark comedy and great acting by Robert DeNiro and Ricky Gervais.

• Adryon Thomas

★★★ Rewatched by Adryon Thomas 02 Feb, 2016

Average feeling British-American fantasy movie. Not typical Matthew Vaughn, but doable. Feels like a movie that would have worked in the eighties, idk why, just feels like a classic eighties fantasy vibe.

Recommended if your into fantasy-romance YA novels.

• Edison

★★★★½ Watched by Edison 02 Feb, 2016

Matthew Vaughn's Stardust is a wonderful fantasy movie. The movie is whimsical, full of great humor, and has a great sense of adventure. The movie gracefully moves from one set piece to another, from evil witches to sky pirates, the story is constantly subverting the viewers expectations of what should be in a fairy tale. The cast is great as well, Charlie Cox and Claire Danes are very likable as the protagonist, Michelle Pfeiffer is great as the evil witch,…

• MasterPike

★★★ Rewatched by MasterPike 02 Feb, 2016

When I first saw this director Mathew Vaughn's name didn't mean anything to me and I came away thinking this was the most forgettable, lackluster fantasy film I'd seen. Now that both director and the name Neil Gaiman (who wrote the source material) mean something to me I'm giving it a second chance...and also because my online university unit requires me to:p

As an adaptation of the source material it remains largely faithful, with some minor tweaks for thematic changes…

• Garrett Smith

★★★ Added by Garrett Smith

We live in a time where films like this are seen as rubbish and need to be belittled and forgotten.

I was not a huge fan of Stardust but I know that this is the definition of a crowd pleaser.

Stardust wears it's pure heart on it's sleeve and convinces you that there is room in this world for more films like this.

• Dan Mundell

★★★½ Watched by Dan Mundell 23 Jan, 2016

"What do stars do?"

OK well I'm gonna start by saying it is cool seeing a new fantasy film with a new premise that I have never seen or heard before, and it is a wicked cool movie. If not a big draggy. I had a good time though.

All the characters are interesting in their own way. I do however have a problem a bit with the plot. It's a go and get something, fetch quest plot where a…

• Corin Ennis

★★★½ Added by Corin Ennis

Generally charming film that walks a fine line of sweet and twee, Michelle Pfeiffer is great vamping it up and Claire Danes is more convincing as a fallen star than a mental CIA agent.

• Hannah

Values: 4/5
    Overall Rating: 4.5/5

• Rahul Dutta

★★★ Watched by Rahul Dutta 23 Jan, 2016

i am surprised by Robert De Niro's appearance...