• noblebeast

½ Added by noblebeast

Stuff happens because: Magic.

That's about it.

• Chloe

★★★★★ Added by Chloe

Ingenious family film starring Michelle Pheiffer and Robert Deniro. One of the best family films I have seen for a while. Vivid colours and a wicked magical story line. The whole package is truly amazing.

• Matthew Vallée

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew Vallée 11 Dec, 2014

This magical movie was just pure enjoyment. It was so much fun and definitely one of the most feel good movies I have seen in a while. The film really didn’t shy away from hitting all of the fairytale cliches but the tone was lighthearted enough that it worked and the story itself was still very original and entertaining. The style reminded me a lot of 'The Princess Bride' although personally I liked this movie better as the adventure storyline…

• Elliott F

★★★★ Watched by Elliott F 12 Dec, 2014

Well-acted, well-written, and overall well-made, Stardust is funny, touching, and wonderfully charming.

• Paul Robinson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 07 Dec, 2014

What better way to top off the weekend than with a great feel good film. Stardust is a perfect little fantasy adventure, introducing a bizarre bunch of characters played by an amazing fame filled cast. Funny, fascinating and full of fantastic action sequences and stunning backdrops. A must see for all fans of fantasy films.

• Aria Harris

★½ Added by Aria Harris

Didn't get it xd

• Aaron King

★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King

This feels like a Princess Bride in some way and that isn't a put down or a bad thing. Neil Gaiman is really smart.

• Locke

★★★★½ Rewatched by Locke 19 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Sam Donchess

★★★★ Watched by Sam Donchess 16 Nov, 2014

Totally wasn't expecting this to be one of the best fantasies I've ever seen. Lovely in just about every way.

• Benjamin Devasir

★★★★ Rewatched by Benjamin Devasir 01 Nov, 2014

Not in any way as good as the book, but still incredibly satisfying. I could watch it on a regular basis and still be entertained.

• von Hemert

★★★ Watched by von Hemert 29 Oct, 2014

this movie is adorable and little else.

• Parker Brogdon

★★★½ Rewatched by Parker Brogdon 26 Oct, 2014

Though you could feel the director straining to combine the humor and sense of adventure necessary for this type of film to work, I do think he accomplished something special. This is one of my favorite types of movies: the fantasy film that realizes it is fantasy, and therefore doesn't take itself too seriously. Charlie Cox is an ideal leading man for Stardust. He is so likable, goofy, the perfect presence to be silly and romantic. I'm not the hugest…