• Jimmy P

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jimmy P 03 Oct, 2015

I love this movie.

• PsychoSavager

★★★½ Added by PsychoSavager

A shining example of Neil Gaiman's work and feels like what it sets out to be: a modern fairy tale. Pfeiffer is particularly good as the villain and there's a lot of unique elements to the story, the dead princes being a favourite of mine.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 23 Sep, 2015

For some insane reason, this film has not been on my favorite list.
    I just smacked myself hard in the face for that.
    It's on my favorite list now.
    Because it IS brilliant.
    It's Gaiman, ffs!!

• Chad Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Anderson 31 Aug, 2015

I never got to see Princess Bride in the theater but I was able to see this fairy tale there and it has become something like my own Princess Bride, but more filled with Hallmark moments than with the Princess Bride's timeless comedy.

• Daniel

★★★★ Watched by Daniel 04 Sep, 2015

Úton Sarti felé XD

• Maddy

★★★★½ Rewatched by Maddy 22 May, 2015

why is this movie so cute. why is charlie cox so cute

• Deephardy

★★★½ Rewatched by Deephardy 06 Sep, 2015

So underrated...

• Michael Young II

★★★★ Watched by Michael Young II 05 Sep, 2015

Just plain cute.

• alphonse

★★★★ Watched by alphonse 01 Sep, 2015

There are many classic fantasy elements thrown into the mix (wicked witches, flying pirates, many ruthless princes fighting for the throne, ghosts, extraterrestrial beings and, of course, a simple young man's quest of finding true love), but when they're all put into one film and given to one of the greatest storytellers working in the industry, you get Stardust, which is the perfect fantasy film for the whole family, a film that is truly beautiful, inventive, imaginative, heartwarming, sweet and…

• matthewmarkham

Added by matthewmarkham

• dw

Watched by dw 29 Aug, 2015

i've never seen a worse movie. Merc Force was better. it was boring and slow and stupid and ugly. it was annoying. i woulda left if i hadn't carpooled. lesson learned: don't carpool ever.

rating: -273.15 Celcius

• Conan Tan

★★★★ Watched by Conan Tan 03 Jul, 2015

The film is not entirely faithful but is just as enjoyable as the book/graphic novel it was adapted from. The performances of the actors were great. I especially liked the scene where future Daredevli almost fought with future Superman.