• Comrie

★★ Added by Comrie

The saddest thing is, this is actually pretty good for a 90's wrestler led movie.

It shows how bad most other Hulk Hogan films were.

• deadmanramsey

★★★½ Added by deadmanramsey

Guilty pleasure, no changing my mind. So...give it up Dragos!

• ComicSolution54

★★ Watched by ComicSolution54 16 Aug, 2015

Not a good movie by any means, but it actually had some good moments.

• Zak

★★½ Added by Zak 1

Suburban Commando has no interest in story whatsoever. The conflict is an afterthought and doesn't really make itself known until the third act. Instead it's a film version of the Leonard Nimoy song "Highly Illogical". An alien man express confusion at the dumb traditions of modern America and the audience hyuks it up at the "dad" jokes.

Read the full write-up here: actionagogo.com/2014/04/22/why-did-i-watch-this-suburban-commando/

• Ryan Stuckey

★★½ Watched by Ryan Stuckey 09 Mar, 2015

A surprisingly entertaining movie to watch. It's undeniably stupid, but it's broad humor will appeal to it's target audience, children, and it's unintended audience, adults who like watching bad movies.

• damug

★★★ Watched by damug 08 Mar, 2015

Movie of the year 1991.

• Cow Shea

Watched by Cow Shea 03 Mar, 2015

Full disclosure: I did not watch this entire movie. But a coworker made me watch the trailer, and I feel like that was enough of the experience that I probably won't feel the need to revist the full version of this film. LET THIS REVIEW SERVE AS A WARNING.

• Serge Metcalfe

★★★½ Added by Serge Metcalfe

If you watch this film to this date you can either like it or strongly cringe at Hogan's acting.
    It's mostly his acting that brings the film down a tiny bit. As the rest of the film is fun and entertaining and stars quite a few well known actors including Christopher Lloyd and Shelley Duvall.
    With cameos from with one of the most notable ones being The Undertaker.
    But this film was released in 1991 so I can skip all…

• Timothy Bartolini

★★★ Rewatched by Timothy Bartolini 30 Jan, 2015

Suburban Commando is a pretty solid action movie for kids. I enjoy the particular style of silliness it brings to the table. Christopher Lloyd elevates most material he is involved in and Hulk Hogan is at his most likable despite his less than amazing acting ability. It will not make any top 10 lists other than "Top 10 Hulk Hogan Movies" but it is fun nonetheless.

Keep an eye out for Mark Calloway (AKA: WWF's "The Undertaker") as one of the bounty hunters and Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss as a little girl that wants a cat out of a tree.

• Levi Peretic

★★½ Watched by Levi Peretic 23 Nov, 2014

Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd, and Shelly Duvall, star in this out of this world family comedy, that has so much potential, but sadly falls short.

It's set up perfectly. Hogan is an intergalactic space warrior who is forced to take refuge on Earth. He ends up renting an apartment in Duvall and Loyd's garage. Lloyd who plays an architect with no balls to stand up to his boss, and Duvall is his annoying wife who stays at home to take…

• Jake Humphries

★★★★ Added by Jake Humphries

What's not to like?

Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd, Shelley Duvall, The Undertaker. What a cast. The best film any of them have done if you ignore Back To The Future & The Shining.

• Blain LaMotta

Watched by Blain LaMotta 05 Dec, 2014

Still one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I'm sitting here cracking up just thinking about some of the ridiculous scenes in this masterwork of cheese. Like the absurdly intense scene in the arcade where they are clearly playing After Burner and the way it's shot with the close-ups and the white flag popping up out of the machine at the end. Give it up Dragos! Good times, good times.

P.S. This film is complete garbage. But it's my garbage. I WAS FROZEN TODAY!