• Ryan Stuckey

★★½ Watched by Ryan Stuckey 09 Mar, 2015

A surprisingly entertaining movie to watch. It's undeniably stupid, but it's broad humor will appeal to it's target audience, children, and it's unintended audience, adults who like watching bad movies.

• damug

★★★ Watched by damug 08 Mar, 2015

Movie of the year 1991.

• Cow Shea

Watched by Cow Shea 03 Mar, 2015

Full disclosure: I did not watch this entire movie. But a coworker made me watch the trailer, and I feel like that was enough of the experience that I probably won't feel the need to revist the full version of this film. LET THIS REVIEW SERVE AS A WARNING.

• Serge Metcalfe

★★★½ Added by Serge Metcalfe

If you watch this film to this date you can either like it or strongly cringe at Hogan's acting.
    It's mostly his acting that brings the film down a tiny bit. As the rest of the film is fun and entertaining and stars quite a few well known actors including Christopher Lloyd and Shelley Duvall.
    With cameos from with one of the most notable ones being The Undertaker.
    But this film was released in 1991 so I can skip all…

• Timothy Bartolini

★★★ Rewatched by Timothy Bartolini 30 Jan, 2015

Suburban Commando is a pretty solid action movie for kids. I enjoy the particular style of silliness it brings to the table. Christopher Lloyd elevates most material he is involved in and Hulk Hogan is at his most likable despite his less than amazing acting ability. It will not make any top 10 lists other than "Top 10 Hulk Hogan Movies" but it is fun nonetheless.

Keep an eye out for Mark Calloway (AKA: WWF's "The Undertaker") as one of the bounty hunters and Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss as a little girl that wants a cat out of a tree.

• Levi Peretic

★★½ Watched by Levi Peretic 23 Nov, 2014

Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd, and Shelly Duvall, star in this out of this world family comedy, that has so much potential, but sadly falls short.

It's set up perfectly. Hogan is an intergalactic space warrior who is forced to take refuge on Earth. He ends up renting an apartment in Duvall and Loyd's garage. Lloyd who plays an architect with no balls to stand up to his boss, and Duvall is his annoying wife who stays at home to take…

• Jake Humphries

★★★★ Added by Jake Humphries

What's not to like?

Hulk Hogan, Christopher Lloyd, Shelley Duvall, The Undertaker. What a cast. The best film any of them have done if you ignore Back To The Future & The Shining.

• Blain LaMotta

Watched by Blain LaMotta 05 Dec, 2014

Still one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I'm sitting here cracking up just thinking about some of the ridiculous scenes in this masterwork of cheese. Like the absurdly intense scene in the arcade where they are clearly playing After Burner and the way it's shot with the close-ups and the white flag popping up out of the machine at the end. Give it up Dragos! Good times, good times.

P.S. This film is complete garbage. But it's my garbage. I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

• NinjaDomoEsq

★★½ Watched by NinjaDomoEsq 17 Aug, 2014

A lot of the fun that I had watching this film comes from the fact that it stars Hulk Hogan Brother! If you don't care about him, it's going to be pretty difficult to sit through. It's incredibly 90's with jokes that seem to be thrown in without any lead up. The fact that the film stars WWE's The Undertaker, as a different character of course, is the icing on the cake. Seeing Chris Lloyd is also kind of nice, but this is a film that I enjoyed, but is not good.

• Phil

★★★ Added by Phil

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Holy tight ass spandex Batman! a vehicle all for Hulk Hogan! luckily Christopher Lloyd is there to save the day kinda. An alien warrior that oddly enough looks exactly like a human being must save Earth and the universe from another set of aliens who also happen to look exactly like Human beings! what are the odds?.

So for better of worse Hogan is an alien that is basically space [i]Rambo[/i], he wears unconvincing plastic looking armour and carries unconvincing…

• Dan Davies

★★½ Watched by Dan Davies 08 Feb, 2014

I haven't seen this film since the 90's. I downloaded it out of curiosity. As a kid, I thought this was terrible, despite being a huge Hulkamaniac. As a 28 year old man watching it though, I'm highly convinced that cocaine played a huge part in the creation and execution of this movie.

If you follow the plot, this movie is bad. However, if you imagine it's a film where Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker are wildly buzzing off their…

• John O'Neill

★★½ Watched by John O'Neill 22 Jan, 2014

I guess I bought this for a dollar somewhere, because it was sitting in my closet when I needed something on in the background while hanging out with some folks and making cookies. Probably more fun than it might have been if I'd been paying constant attention, but jeez this has some pretty great laughs all along the spectrum (see: Hulk Hogan's producer credit, asking visiting Japanese investors if they'd like another glass of Champagne or maybe Kamikazes, Shep (Hulk's alien name) throwing a skateboard into space in frustration, gosh I could really just go on for ages with this list).