• Blain Granado

★★★★★ Watched by Blain Granado 05 Dec, 2014

Still one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I'm sitting here cracking up just thinking about some of the ridiculous scenes in this masterwork of cheese. Like the absurdly intense scene in the arcade where they are clearly playing After Burner and the way it's shot with the close-ups and the white flag popping up out of the machine at the end. Give it up Dragos! Good times, good times.

P.S. This film is complete garbage. But it's my garbage. I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

• NinjaDomoEsq

★★½ Watched by NinjaDomoEsq 17 Aug, 2014

A lot of the fun that I had watching this film comes from the fact that it stars Hulk Hogan Brother! If you don't care about him, it's going to be pretty difficult to sit through. It's incredibly 90's with jokes that seem to be thrown in without any lead up. The fact that the film stars WWE's The Undertaker, as a different character of course, is the icing on the cake. Seeing Chris Lloyd is also kind of nice, but this is a film that I enjoyed, but is not good.

• Phil

★★★ Added by Phil

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Dan Davies

★★½ Watched by Dan Davies 08 Feb, 2014

I haven't seen this film since the 90's. I downloaded it out of curiosity. As a kid, I thought this was terrible, despite being a huge Hulkamaniac. As a 28 year old man watching it though, I'm highly convinced that cocaine played a huge part in the creation and execution of this movie.

If you follow the plot, this movie is bad. However, if you imagine it's a film where Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker are wildly buzzing off their…

• Jon O'Neill

★★½ Watched by Jon O'Neill 22 Jan, 2014

I guess I bought this for a dollar somewhere, because it was sitting in my closet when I needed something on in the background while hanging out with some folks and making cookies. Probably more fun than it might have been if I'd been paying constant attention, but jeez this has some pretty great laughs all along the spectrum (see: Hulk Hogan's producer credit, asking visiting Japanese investors if they'd like another glass of Champagne or maybe Kamikazes, Shep (Hulk's alien name) throwing a skateboard into space in frustration, gosh I could really just go on for ages with this list).

• Scott Audetat

★★ Watched by Scott Audetat 05 Jan, 2014

Thought I had seen this before, but was something else. It really isn't a very good movie at all, but was fun see Kelly's sister from Saved By The Bell and the Creature Stole My Twinkie kid.from Monster Squad as the kids.

Just steals a lot from other better films. The opening is a bad Star Wars rip off, the tracking device is from Ghostbusters and the bounty hunters, one played awfully by The Undertaker, is ripped for on Critters.…

• JurassicGriffin

★★★ Watched by JurassicGriffin 20 Nov, 2013

I've not been the biggest fan of Hulk Hogan's movies in the past. This one changed that a little bit. Instead of being painful to watch, I found it quite enjoyable. The jokes land, and Hulk Hogan gives a decent performance. I think the movie is very much helped by Christopher Lloyd being in it, which probably goes a long way to letting me enjoy it. But the scenes without him still work in a way that I haven't seen in other Hulk Hogan movies. This one is fun. I liked it.

• John Lindvay

★½ Watched by John Lindvay 13 Nov, 2013

It get the extra for human voice actors playing the parts of the cats and dogs.

• Peter Creedon

½ Rewatched by Peter Creedon 30 Sep, 1993

I thought it was an okay film when I first watched it. Upon watching it again twenty years later I realize that this is a fresh, steaming pile of dogshit. The acting is really sub-par and the dialogue is unintentionally hilarious. This epitomizes the cheesiness of the early 90's. It seems that the period was full of this schlock.

Oh,

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

• Jessi

★★★½ Added by Jessi

After imagining the possible grandeur of this film for years based on VHS trailers, I finally watched Suburban Commando. It's everything an early 90s sci-fi comedy starring Hulk Hogan and Christopher Lloyd could possibly be.

• Dan

★½ Rewatched by Dan 20 Aug, 2013

As a young Hulkamaniac, I owned this on VHS. Today was not my first time revisiting it as an adult, but it was the most enlightening. I always thought of "Suburban Commando" as not outright "good," but at least tongue-in-cheek fun. On closer inspection, it's a piece of shit.

There is some worthwhile stuff, but it's perfect for a "best of" YouTube compilation and not actual human consumption. All the scenes showing how strong Hogan is are awesome; he throws…

• justinC