• Paul Griffin

★★★★ Added by Paul Griffin

Probably one of the best looking films I've ever watched. Definitely worth a blu-ray purchase.

• jlynnmay

★★★½ Rewatched by jlynnmay 03 Apr, 2016

Watched this again after seeing "The Boy and the Beast." Pretty fun story and really straight-forward for an American audience. Appropriate for any age.

• Leonardo Maran Neiva

★★★ Watched by Leonardo Maran Neiva 02 Apr, 2016

Como esperado, este aqui não mantém o mesmo nível dos outros filmes de Hosoda (em tempo, os fantásticos The Girl Who Leapt Through Time e Wolf Children). Ainda há momentos em que transparece o talento do diretor para tratar de pequenas emoções humanas. Porém, são raros. O cineasta é muito bom em retratar isto em nível individual, mas aqui claramente dá uma mordida maior do que a boca.

Apesar de visualmente impressionante, o mundo digital de OZ parte de um…

• caseyaffleck

★★½ Watched by caseyaffleck 28 Mar, 2016

I was hoping this would be like a updated version of the digimon movie bc of the same director and identical styles but I never got invested in the story. Honestly it's just recycled digimon movie but without the characters from my childhood and it takes extra long to get the plot. It's not terrible but the director definitely executed it better the first time.

I love the digimon movie so much tbh

• Shea

★★★★ Watched by Shea 24 Mar, 2016

I bought this on blu-ray and holy shit everything was so bright and colorful and full of life. This was dope af.

• jukeboxhero

★★½ Watched by jukeboxhero 20 Mar, 2016

Basically two movies - a family-drama that I very much enjoyed and a not that good hacker-thriller. The whole OZ story only works for me if you transfer it to our real world in terms of the dangers of a connected world, but not as the movies main story.

• SachiiSez

★★★★½ Added by SachiiSez

Suspend your disbelief and barrack for a Shinji-ish protagonist, Summer Wars reminds me why I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi a lot more than other genre of film. The escapism will happen while viewing, I swear.
    It'll give you a healthy respect for technology if you don't already have one, and I don't care if an incident like this will never happen, I questioned the internet and my morals while I watched anyway! Having a love of video games helps, as…

• Abel Valentino

★★★★½ Added by Abel Valentino

Koi koi? Koi koi!

• papakrugs

★★★ Watched by papakrugs 16 Mar, 2016

defintely seen this before, but where...

Oh yeah, Digimon the Movie!

Wait.. these are the same guys! HMMM

Still a pretty solid movie. I enjoyed the whole familystickstogether concept. Very heartwarming.

• Pete Foley

★★★★½ Watched by Pete Foley 15 Mar, 2016

That was fucking wonderful.

• Michael Woods

★★★★½ Watched by Michael Woods 12 Mar, 2016

This film reminded me a lot of the Digimon movie.

Just watch it and you will see why.

Also why I liked it.

That's all I want to get across.

• Greg Harrington

Watched by Greg Harrington 07 Mar, 2016

Oh, Glacial World! - Film #62

I was enjoying this for a while. Though this style doesn't typically land among my preferences, artistically this film is very well executed. The premise starts interestingly enough, and despite most of the humor not being to my taste, the dynamic between characters was interesting to see develop.

This film, however, makes use of some of the most aggravating plot devices ever conceived. People making boneheaded decisions in order to advance story is one…