• Tim Nowotny

★★★★ Watched by Tim Nowotny 18 May, 2015

Surprisingly good and darkly funny.

• Arturo Carmona

★★★½ Watched by Arturo Carmona 25 May, 2015

SHUT UP, CRIME!

• Luke Mosher

Watched by Luke Mosher 22 May, 2015

I watched this movie while drinking vodka and cranberry with some friends, so I really don't remember a lot of it, but I do remember that I liked it. I need to watch it again.

• Supergoofy

★★ Watched by Supergoofy 21 May, 2015

super- shut up crime

• turkie

★★★½ Added by turkie

worth watching, seriously. never seen a movie like it.

• Treefar

★★★★ Watched by Treefar 17 May, 2015

Coming from James Gunn, the man known best now for Guardians of the Galaxy, was a previous superhero flick known as Super. This had the misfortune of not only coming out the same year as Kick-Ass, but also being released unrated in the US, and became a gigantic flop as a result. But trust me: this film is better than the odds against it attempted to make it (and personally I hated both Kick-Ass films.)

The film has a great…

• Rowan Davis

★★★ Watched by Rowan Davis 15 May, 2015

Huh. Not what I was expecting. At all.

• Pablo Massa

★★★★ Watched by Pablo Massa 10 May, 2015

Cualquiera.

Qué confuso y desconcertante que es cuando en tu cabeza se genera una colisión entre el humor y la violencia.

Cuando no hay muchos millones en juego surgen estas cosas raras enfocadas en determinados nichos que pueden prescindir sin riesgos de los clichés que satisfacen a las grandes audiencias y eso es genial que suceda.

Está buena si te dejás llevar.
    Para muchos, un fiasco.

• ERafferty

★★★½ Watched by ERafferty 21 Aug, 2014

I heard comparisons of similarity between Super and Kick Ass when the former came out and missed out on it as it didn’t get much of a cinematic release here and finally after tracking down a copy (still don’t have Netflix…or Amazon Prime, I’m a hard copy kind of guy) I gave it a watch earlier and I must admit, I really enjoy it and see not much similarity between the two. James Gunn’s Super doesn’t hide the fact of…

• SmokingPizza

Added by SmokingPizza

I'd rather watch a pile of dog shit roast in the sun over ever having to see this again.

• Raul Marques

★★★ Watched by Raul Marques 08 May, 2015

A subversive, self-aware and odd superhero film that never really gets its tone right. Swinging from over-the-top action to dark humor to some heavy subjects, as drug addiction, the movie is always a little off, but not too far to fail to entertain. At least is enjoyable for the highly charismatic presences of Wilson, Page and Bacon.

• ortolanph

★★★★ Watched by ortolanph 08 May, 2015

Frank is a guy who collects failures forever. Then, his life changes when he marries a girl who likes a lot and when you say to a policeman than a bandit entered a grocery store. But his wife leaves him for a lifetime of drugs.

Troubled he seeks help in a super Christian hero who fights evil with moral lessons. However it ends up turning into a super violent masked superhero in search of his wife and his captors.

"Shut up, Crime!"