• The Complete Stranger Cometh

★★★★★ Added by The Complete Stranger Cometh

This Movie ruin my 4th cousins life . she left to go find Rainn Wilson but before she could go she tripped and caught aids from the sidewalk. it took her 3 years later. I hated her, so

• Jackson Tyler
  • Brian Hann

★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

A violent action black comedy which retreads the same territory as KickAss Very good

• Agnis

★★★½ Watched by Agnis 22 Feb, 2015

This movie is totally fucked in the head. Which is great, because for once there's an actual depiction of what it would be like if someone decided to do the superhero thing for real. Super crazy, super graphic and super weird. But good.

• The Film Avenger

★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

This is the most disturbing movie I have ever seen. I never want to see it again, in fact.

It is a story about a man's life coming apart after a great tragedy, and the selfish psychological projections he uses to deal with it. We feel sorry for Frank, the main character, as he constructs a make-believe view of the world where he is the hero.

In spite of some of the unnecessarily shocking visuals, there's an awful lot going…

• Zack Wallace

★★★★ Watched by Zack Wallace 20 Feb, 2015

For all the screwball comedy this film says a lot about doing what you know to be right.

If you stop searching for happiness it will find you.

• Agus Dwi R

★★★★ Watched by Agus Dwi R 19 Feb, 2015

James Gunn's film before he went on and directing Guardians of the Galaxy.

• billrob23

★★★ Watched by billrob23 15 Feb, 2015

Bat$hit crazy, but fun. James Gunn is a weird dude and I like his movies. Wilson has some great moments and of course, I love Ellen Page.
    This is worth watching. Super violent and completely unrealistic. Liked it.

• Curtis

★★★½ Watched by Curtis 13 Feb, 2015

A completely insane third act. Makes you realize just how safe Hollywood movies play it, especially superhero movies. Wish the jokes were funnier but so glad this movie exists.

• Jonah Chavez

★★½ Added by Jonah Chavez

I only watched this movie because after Guardians of the Galaxy I wanted to see some more James Gunn work..... The tone of this movie is all over the place and sort of unclear. But the feel of the black comedy is enough to do it for this style of movie.

Much better than Kick Ass in my opinion but neither are really good movies

• Jason Hernandez

★★★★½ Watched by Jason Hernandez 26 Sep, 2013

Brilliant black comedy about what happens when a sad sack (Rainn Wilson) loses his wife to drug dealers (she's a longtime addict) so he decides to become a costumed crimefighter and save her. He calls himself The Crimson Bolt, his weapon is a heavy wrench and he has no idea what he's doing. Harsh violence and many laughs follow. Even with its comic exaggerations, it's still the most realistic superhero movie ever made because it addresses something that none of…

• wgkleberg

★★½ Watched by wgkleberg 11 Feb, 2015

This film was as subtle as wrench to the face. While Super does subvert the concept of a superhero interestingly at times, the film's hyper violence and twisted sense of humor don't really add up to much. The film's take on violence reminded me a lot of Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers which I also am not a big fan of. Despite the fact that most of the jokes fall flat, Super is a relatively interesting Taxi Driver-esque character study