• Koner

★★★½ Watched by Khristopher Marang 20 Apr, 2014

Frank: Portrait of a Serial Killer

• JulieC

★★★½ Watched by JulieC 03 Mar, 2014

Libby: Batman had Robin. The original Human Torch had Toro. The Flash had Kid Flash. I could be your kid sidekick!

• Dan

★★★★½ Watched by Dan 03 Mar, 2014

• pinho

★★½ Added by pinho

★★½ Bemmm Meh.. [Almost Good]

Kick-ass without the good stuff.

• ajvenigalla

★★★½ Watched by ajvenigalla 15 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• cineedo
  • rossboyask

★★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 12 Apr, 2014

Extremely good.

• HAL9027

★★½ Watched by HAL9027 04 Apr, 2014

I did not know what to expect going into James Gunn's Super. It could have been some indie comedy or a stylized Super hero story. And this one is a little bit of both. It has some good moments but overall I found the story very rushed and everything happened very quickly. And the acting was sub par and the character development was weak. Not to mention the camera work seemed almost un-professional at times. It has a lot of…

• steel11kane

★★★ Watched by steel11kane 28 Mar, 2014

Rainn Wilson's wife, who is a drug addict, is taken by a drug dealer. He meets up with Ellen Page's Libby, who asks the question why nobody has become a superhero before. So, Wilson turns himself into the Crimson Bolt, joined by Page's Boltie, the two take on criminals and soon the drug empire that has taken his wife.

• Shawn Stubbs

★★★★ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 26 Mar, 2014

James Gunn gives us a movie that only he could.

Ellen Page is exceptionally funny and Rainn Wilson is pretty good too.

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★½ Watched by Viktor Prentovski 22 Mar, 2014

2010 had two original superhero movies, Kick-Ass and Super. Kick-Ass is a better movie in every single way, but that doesn't mean Super is bad. It's pretty good actually. Rainn Wilson and Ellen Page are good, and Kevin Bacon is interesting as always. I liked the movie overall, but it had some problems. There is too much violence and cursing. A comic book movie should not have this much violence. Also, why the hell was there a religious subplot/theme? The ending was pretty sweet, but he did not mention Boltie at all. Anyway,
    Kick-Ass > This