• Felipe Scavo

★★★★ Watched by Felipe Scavo 20 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Mais uma grata surpresa. Fiquei muito contente com esse “Super 8”, uma atmosfera que remete muito bem aos anos 80, deixa o filme com um gosto tão agradável.

Em geral, acho que a primeira parte funciona muito bem. Narrativa envolvente e bastante interessante. J. J. Abrams acerta ao manter a criatura misteriosa sempre na sombra, na sorrateira. Consegue criar uma expectativa e ansiedade bem legais. Além disso, as cenas desses amigos são sempre muito boas de acompanhar – por exemplo,…

• NeutronPong

★★★ Watched by NeutronPong 20 Jun, 2011

It's not family-friendly enough to be a modern E.T., but this still warmed the cockles and pulled at the heartstrings.

• jordie1471

★★★½ Watched by jordie1471 15 May, 2015

On paper looking back this film should be pretty terrible. A cast led by unknown child actors in a plot that gets more and more bizarre by the minute. Must despite a tame ending I still came away with satisfaction. J J Abrams knows how to direct a film and make it gripping from start to finish. The characters have a distinct identity feeling like you really know them in under 2 hours. By no means a sci fi classic, but still enjoyable and a good omen to what the future blockbuster Star Wars film will be like

• Altoidyoda

★★★ Rewatched by Altoidyoda 15 May, 2015

Like watching a train crash. And then an alien.

• Oliwe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Oliwe 13 May, 2015

So much fun to watch!

• Clay Bones

★★½ Watched by Clay Bones 13 May, 2015

Before the release of whats likely to be the biggest movie of his career I thought it was time to check out the last few movies from Abrams' repertoire that I hadn't already seen.

Spielberg 8, I mean Super 8 is a sci fi fantasy that explores the story of a group of kids who witness something extraordinary whilst filming their own little movie project, but soon a town of 10,000 people also start witnessing bizarre things happening around them.…

• M G

★★★★ Rewatched by M G 12 May, 2015

Every now and then I cull my movie collection; anything I haven't seen in a while gets a 20 minute trial to see if it's still a keeper. Super 8 uses it's first 20 minutes as well as any movie on my shelves. I ended up watching the whole thing.

Verdict: Still a keeper, no doubt about it.

• e sandoval

★★★★ Watched by e sandoval 11 May, 2015

qué cosa tan padre. tan fluida. tan cautivante. es la razón por la que ET nunca me gustó. ET era irremediablemente ñoña y cute. en super 8, al menos durante la primera hora y media no tienes ni puta idea de qué está pasando ni de a dónde va a ir. sí, el final es re-ñoño, igual, pero todo lo que pasó antes sí te tiene al borde del asiento.

si bien, todas las películas de jj abrams se ven…

• mogwai089

★★★★★ Added by mogwai089

E.T. and the goonies are two of my favourite films and this is like a perfect tribute to those films.

• Marna Larsen

★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

I thought I really liked this, and yet haven't made a real effort to see it again, so...I don't know.

• delazerijosue

★★★★½ Watched by delazerijosue 03 May, 2015

Filme para iniciar (muito bem) minha quest de assistir toda a filmografia do diretor e escritor do próximo Star Wars.

Veja a cena dos créditos - é quase tão boa quanto todo o filme e serve bem para quem já tentou filmar qualquer história :)

• Brandon McGee

★★★★ Added by Brandon McGee

JJ Abrams' throwback to the Amblin era mostly works, with solid performances and a sound emotional core, even if one of the film's plots is better than the other.