• fabitof

½ Watched by fabitof 31 May, 2015

Se tem um tipo de filme que gosto é Sci-fi sobre nave espacial que recebe chamado/transmissão de socorro e dá tudo errado. Me chama que eu vou. Assisto a todas. Mas essa aqui é toda errada. O elenco não sabe o que tá fazendo, os efeitos e a direção de arte são péssimos, não existe roteiro, direção ou ambientação, que geralmente pode salvar esse tipo de filme.

• Liliana Medina

Watched by Liliana Medina 05 Jun, 2015

James Spader has really let himself go.

• Bryn Evans

Watched by Bryn Evans 22 May, 2015

Plum brandy; gets 'em every time.

A few LOLs aside, dreadful.

• Kera-Anne Smeesters-Kirkwood

★★★½ Watched by Kera-Anne Smeesters-Kirkwood 13 May, 2015

Interesting Sci-Fi action film, mirrors Event Horizon story arc.

• Phil Sternwise

★★★ Added by Phil Sternwise

This movie was hacked up by the studio from what I've heard, which is too bad because I kind of like this more than Event Horizon...to a point. It does seem a bit of a scramble to me, but it's still worth checking out to see Spader buffed up playing a role I've not seen him do anything like before.

• Timothy E. RAW

★½ Watched by Timothy E. RAW 17 Apr, 2015

Gets the most out of its production design on a low budget and the model spaceships (remember those?) look great, but obviously the same can't be said of the CGI (especially turn of new century kind) which is downright awful.

Enjoyed James Spader going full creep and essentially doing SEX LIES & VIDEOTAPE in space for the first twenty minutes before being positioned as the hero as the crew is killed off in predictable fashion. Were it not for his poster…

• Michelle Benson

★★½ Watched by Michelle Benson 04 Apr, 2015

Solid Sci Fi film.

• Christopher Martin

★½ Watched by Christopher Martin 17 Mar, 2015

Just didn't care about anyone in this. Some nice visuals.

• Paul Talbot

★★ Watched by Paul Talbot 15 Mar, 2015

I opted to finally watch this notorious flop after being reminded of the fact that it was originally intended to be a low budget "Hellraiser meets in space" feature by William Malone with H.R. Giger effects. That would definitely have been a much better prospect than what we get here. The supposed $90 million budget is nowhere on the screen, but the production issues that eventually forced director Walter Hill to remove his name are readily apparent. It actually started…

• Ian Loring

★½ Watched by Ian Loring 05 Mar, 2015

So all over the place and feels like it was directed by people who needed to get laid very badly.

• trevor taylor

★★★ Watched by trevor taylor 11 Feb, 2015

I honestly dont believe it deserves such bad reviews as far as scifi goes it held its own and kept me interested. I believe its worth the watch if you like your sci fi

• Schizopolis

★★½ Watched by Schizopolis 26 Feb, 2015

Pretty good sci-fi concepts and ideas, but executed poorly. Still worth seeing, if you're a sci-fi fan. Good special effects for its time, but the art design looks and feels dated. Very mid to late 90's sci-fi. Cringe-worthy dialogue. Spader and Bassett are the only actors that hold this movie together. Their deep voices alone could make mediocre dialogue sound interesting. As for the rest of the actors, Robin Tunney was basically hired to show her ta-ta's multiple times and…