• Luke Grima

★★ Watched by Luke Grima 22 Jan, 2015

I like musicals, but this was dull and boring with forgettable and un-catchy songs.

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

OK, I don't really like musicals, but I really like horror- so guess what wins? This was really well done.

• Jason Darby

★★★½ Added by Jason Darby

By 2007 whatever mojo Tim Burton seemed to have in the ole creative gas tank had run empty long long ago. The man was stuck in a technical and creative rut and, with the exception of 2003's Big Fish, hadn't done anything remotely different from his usual fare (even Planet of the Apes had some Burton-esque elements in it, but I think even he disowns that piece of shit.)

Sweeney Todd doesn't represent anything new for the director, but it…

• Safiya

★★★★ Watched by Safiya 17 Jan, 2015

Grim, why did I think this was a children's film? I think someone must have told me that this film wasn't very good at some point, because I wasn't expecting it to be very good. At a time when I'm feeling a little tired of Johnny Depp, it was nice to seem him in a role that isn't overly camp and 'charactery'. I actually really enjoyed this.

• Emma Lane

★★★½ Watched by Emma Lane 26 Jan, 2008

EN

• Jay

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jay 09 Jan, 2015

the only musical I can watch over and over again one of my favorite movies ever. it's just so much bloody fun.

• Rick DeSantis

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rick DeSantis 10 Jan, 2015

I thought Tim Burton did a wonderful job on this musical. Johnny Deep and Helena Carter singing? I never thought it would work but they did great. The music was catchy even though the content was dark. The world that was portrayed was dark as only Tim Burton could pull off. While Depp was the star, Helena Carter shone and stole the show. The appearance by Sacha Cohen was surprising and well done. Sweeney Todd had a strong supporting cast…

• Auggie Heschmeyer

★★★★½ Watched by Auggie Heschmeyer 08 Jan, 2015

RIP Tim Burton's career.

• ElleHepburn

★★★★★ Rewatched by ElleHepburn 06 Jan, 2015

The music is superb. The opening will always be my jam, I can't stop moving my hand guided by that glorious music. Seriously, I wouldn't mind if that is played at my funeral.

• TheGreatFaggles

★★★★ Added by TheGreatFaggles

Tim Burton is one of the best, if not the best, when it comes to creating dark, gritty, gloomy musicals. Johnny Depp never fails to put on a great performance and when paired with Tim Burton it seems he shines even brighter. Dark, bloody, beautiful cinema.

• Claire Lucas

★★★★½ Rewatched by Claire Lucas 05 Jan, 2015

Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.. you know that it will be good. A lot of people are sick of the collabs but they feed off each other in the best ways. Both quirky and can be dark in the same way. But add Stephen's writing, Helena as Lead Actress and Alan rickman as the Judge and I guess ...the other ? bad guy...(its kind of dexter kind of thing.. you cheer for the bad guy, even though you know hes…

• Krunić

★½ Added by Krunić

Iako je ideja ok, a izvedba relativno podnošljiva, pevanje je PAKAO! A ovo je mjuzikl. Kukale vam uši.