• there is no howie only zuul

★★★★½ Watched by there is no howie only zuul 21 Nov, 2015

oh wow! oh this was really good! everyone was so british and murdery! loved it!

• marceloaric

★★★★½ Added by marceloaric

Melhor musical.

• Antonio Quintero

★★ Watched by Antonio Quintero 08 Dec, 2007

A slasher film from Tim Burton. The movie gives us the great crimson blood from Hammer Films. The actors are really good at singing their songs. I was especially amaze at Depp's singing voice. The big problem is that the movie is told in really bad manner.

• dee

★★★★★ Added by dee

i hope anthony is doing well

• Thiago Minhoca

★★★½ Watched by Thiago Minhoca 28 Oct, 2015

Selo Tim Burton. O cineasta segue a mesma dinâmica de boa parte da sua filmografia bem sucedida. A única diferença que é no estilo Musical. O filme se destaca pelo vistoso conjunto técnico (Direção de arte, figurino, maquiagem...). Depp é o que mais sobressai na atuação. Broham Carter funciona melhor cantando. O roteiro não é tão atraente.

• Jeff Brandmeyer

★★★½ Rewatched by Jeff Brandmeyer 08 Nov, 2015

I would have given this 3 stars for the low-key performances (it almost seems as if Depp and Bonham Carter are sleepwalking through their roles), but I bumped it up a half star for it's Grand Guignol final fifteen minutes. It's not afraid to get messy!

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★★★ Added by Paul Zoccolillo

(Original review outdated, re-evaluation required at later date)

• Rodney Terrell

★★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 03 Nov, 2015

100 FILMS BEFORE 2016
    Film 5-Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Oh the blood soaked fun that is this Tim Burton film! I love the songs and the gross amount of blood sprays. Depp is fantastic as Todd and is backed by a great cast. High recommend if you can do musicals!

• Brandon Vander Hey

★★★★★ Added by Brandon Vander Hey

One of the instances where Tim Burton straight up kills it. Outstanding musical numbers, brilliant performances, awe-inspiring art-direction, and huge entertainment value. One of the best musicals of all time.

• Matt Rutledge

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Rutledge 02 Nov, 2015

Do you ever get the feeling that when you're watching a movie, you can tell that it will become one of your all time favorites? That's the feeling I had while watching Sweeney Todd. I'm in complete shock on how much I ended up loving this film. Everything about it surprised me. This is probably the best job that Tim Burton has done directing a movie in recent years. I had no idea at all that all of these actors…

• Noah Rehrig

★★★★ Added by Noah Rehrig

I really like musicals...if they feel like you're at a play and that's exactly how I felt while watching Sweeney Todd. I really liked this. It's dark, it's bloody, it's humorous, and it does well to make you care for certain characters and in some cases, hate them.

• Travis McNinja

★★★★★ Rewatched by Travis McNinja 31 Oct, 2015

Such a great film and an even better one to watch on Halloween.