• strange_day

★★★★★ Added by strange_day

I have a slight obsession with this film.

It's perfect.

• Max

★★★★ Rewatched by Max 07 Oct, 2015

i still love it as much as i did in 2010, i also remembered all the songs!!!

• Lucy Acosta

★★★½ Watched by Lucy Acosta 03 Oct, 2015

I just really like this movie. That is all.

• Dorico Williams

★★★ Watched by Dorico Williams 03 Oct, 2015

I don't like musicals, but I've always liked this story so I didn't hate this. Great cast; Rickman, one of the vilest characters still manages to convey a deep empathy you wouldn't expect. Bonham-Carter, a devoted & tragically hopeless romantic. Depp, the titular maniacal barber consumed by hate & revenge. They're brilliant. Only thing I appreciate about this being a musical is how the upbeat songs contrasts with the dark subject matter.

• Jenessa

★★★★ Rewatched by Jenessa 01 Oct, 2015

Halloween 2015 Watch

no offense but I don't think there is a tim burton movie I dislike and I love this

• Daniel Escaners

★★½ Watched by Daniel Escaners 29 Sep, 2015

No sé si es culpa de Tim Burton, de las canciones o de qué, pero esta película no me dice nada. Tiene momentos interesantes y tal, pero he estado las dos horas más frío que Pingu.

• Jenn

★★★★ Rewatched by Jenn 26 Sep, 2015

Saw this for the first time in 8 years, and on a 35mm print at that. Reminded me how great this film is and how certain I am that it is Burton's best film. And I'm not normally one for musicals...

• Jordan McLaughlin

★★★★½ Watched by Jordan McLaughlin 26 Sep, 2015

Such a gloriously gory film. Johnny Depp is amazing as usual.

• Jack Rys

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jack Rys 27 Sep, 2015

Burton's best film. Amazing. Everything.

• PsychoSavager

★★★ Added by PsychoSavager

Fairly good, though lacks the flair of Burton's earlier movies.

• omar_stark1999

★★★★½ Watched by omar_stark1999 24 Sep, 2015

A dark and a bloody musical. Also Thrilling, Depp's performance is outstanding and Helena Bonham Carter is nothing less than charming . Another Burton classic.

• Wilf Wilson

★★½ Rewatched by Wilf Wilson 17 Sep, 2015

He didn't need to kill all those people.