• Bryan Williams

★★★★★ Added by Bryan Williams

CLASSIC!!!

• Colin Creasy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Colin Creasy 15 Jul, 2015

This movie is amazing, even when its showing its flaws. Infinitely watchable and just a whole lot of fun.

• Matt Gaffney

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Gaffney 11 Jul, 2015

I can't believe I've lived this long without watching Swingers. Exceeded the hype for me. Awesome movie.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 15 Jun, 2015

+ The film
    - Really wish I didn't only ever watch this when specific things happen in my life

• Bobby_Lupo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bobby_Lupo 25 Feb, 2015

Swingers is pure money.

• themarchhar3

★★★★★ Rewatched by themarchhar3 13 Mar, 2015

The camera is constantly shaking, the focus is all over the place, and it's f*cking beautiful.

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 08 Mar, 2015

Interesting way to tell a story about letting go and moving on. Vince Vaughn steals the show it is no wonder he became as big as he did. Terrific music choices as well.

• James Reynov

★★★★★ Rewatched by James Reynov 26 Jan, 2015

This movie is so money. Every damn time I watch it I just get this big goofy smile on my face. You understand me baby? Baby, baby you gotta watch this movie baby. Baby if you haven't seen this movie, you gotta watch this movie baby.

• IvorCutler

★★★★★ Added by IvorCutler

Fantastic film. Absolutely loved it. Love Jon Favreau, love Vince Vaughn, love the jokes, the music, the shots, everything.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 20 Jul, 2014

A (96)

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"Swingers" is the definitive "guy" movie. Known as the movie that boosted the careers of Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, "Swingers" is a hilarious, entertaining, and sometimes heartfelt movie with memorable dialogue, likable characters, a terrific soundtrack, and a comedic insight on single life. Very underrated, in my opinion. What else can I say but..."That was so money"!