• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"Swingers" is the definitive "guy" movie. Known as the movie that started the careers of Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, "Swingers" is a hilarious, entertaining, and sometimes heartfelt movie with memorable dialogue, likable characters, a terrific soundtrack, and tons of great moments. Very underrated, in my opinion. What else can I say but..."That was so money"!

• rot

★★★★★ Rewatched by rot 24 Jun, 2014

Aged into a classic nicely. Aged far better than Jon Favereau.

• Dave Wain

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Wain 28 Mar, 2014 5

If you'll forgive me for being too analytical of my film watching habits, my Letterboxd stats are fairly damning with regard to re-watching films I've seen before. I don't know what it is - I've always been of that persuasion. Once I've seen a movie, however great, I just never seem to go back to it all that often. There are the exceptions; The Blues Brothers, The Exorcist, Phantasm - but by and large I'm focused on discovering the next…

• moviemanwill

★★★★★ Added by moviemanwill

A definite masterpiece of independent cinema. Quick witted, blisteringly universal, and effortlessly charming. Strong performances throughout, but Jon Favreau's lead performance reigns on top. Perfectly captures LA like never before.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 05 Feb, 2014

+ "I love y-"
    - The first time I watched it was when I was 20 and I watched it twice in one night

• Jody Whipp

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jody Whipp 08 Sep, 2013

Still works. Closing in on "most watched" title.

• Mike Smith

★★★★★ Added by Mike Smith

A beautiful baby.

• Lyndell Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lyndell Clark 18 Jul, 2013

One of my favorites. Also one of the best movies to watch after a break up.

• Jared Mobarak

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jared Mobarak 07 Jan, 2007

• jasd1

★★★★★ Added by jasd1

I READ A FEW YEARS BACK IN A TABLOID SOMEWHERE "THE TOP 10 DATING MOVIES" AND SWINGERS WAS HIGH ON THAT LIST. THE TERM "DATING MOVIES" TO ME EITHER MEANS A MOVIE THAT YOU CAN WATCH WITH A DATE OR A MOVIE WITH TIPS ON DATING, AND SWINGERS LEANS MORE TOWARDS THE LATTER. BUT AT ITS CORE ITS A MOVIE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP, NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING (IN THIS CASE) CAN HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE HARDEST TIMES. DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 10 MOVIES OF ALL TIME.

• Tim Jones

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tim Jones 25 May, 2013

"I'm the asshole in this place, right? I'm the asshole? I'm outta here! I'm not eating anything... I wouldn't eat here... I would never eat here anyway! -Trent

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen this. Between my friends and myself, we could easily sit down and quote the entire movie for you word for word. One of my favorite comedies.

Not to mention this movie was single-handedly responsible for me wearing a chain off my belt in middle school. So there's that.

• Danny Russell