• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 20 Jul, 2014

A (94)

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"Swingers" is the definitive "guy" movie. Known as the movie that started the careers of Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, "Swingers" is a hilarious, entertaining, and sometimes heartfelt movie with memorable dialogue, likable characters, a terrific soundtrack, and tons of great moments. Very underrated, in my opinion. What else can I say but..."That was so money"!

• rot

★★★★★ Rewatched by rot 24 Jun, 2014

Aged into a classic nicely. Aged far better than Jon Favereau.

• Dave Wain

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Wain 28 Mar, 2014 5

If you'll forgive me for being too analytical of my film watching habits, my Letterboxd stats are fairly damning with regard to re-watching films I've seen before. I don't know what it is - I've always been of that persuasion. Once I've seen a movie, however great, I just never seem to go back to it all that often. There are the exceptions; The Blues Brothers, The Exorcist, Phantasm - but by and large I'm focused on discovering the next…

• moviemanwill

★★★★★ Added by moviemanwill

A definite masterpiece of independent cinema. Quick witted, blisteringly universal, and effortlessly charming. Strong performances throughout, but Jon Favreau's lead performance reigns on top. Perfectly captures LA like never before.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 05 Feb, 2014

+ "I love y-"
    - The first time I watched it was when I was 20 and I watched it twice in one night

• Jody Whipp

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jody Whipp 08 Sep, 2013

Still works. Closing in on "most watched" title.

• Mike Smith

★★★★★ Added by Mike Smith

A beautiful baby.

• Lyndell Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lyndell Clark 18 Jul, 2013

One of my favorites. Also one of the best movies to watch after a break up.

• Jared Mobarak

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jared Mobarak 07 Jan, 2007

• jasd1

★★★★★ Added by jasd1

I READ A FEW YEARS BACK IN A TABLOID SOMEWHERE "THE TOP 10 DATING MOVIES" AND SWINGERS WAS HIGH ON THAT LIST. THE TERM "DATING MOVIES" TO ME EITHER MEANS A MOVIE THAT YOU CAN WATCH WITH A DATE OR A MOVIE WITH TIPS ON DATING, AND SWINGERS LEANS MORE TOWARDS THE LATTER. BUT AT ITS CORE ITS A MOVIE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP, NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING (IN THIS CASE) CAN HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE HARDEST TIMES. DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 10 MOVIES OF ALL TIME.