• James Reynov

★★★★★ Rewatched by James Reynov 26 Jan, 2015

This movie is so money. Every damn time I watch it I just get this big goofy smile on my face. You understand me baby? Baby, baby you gotta watch this movie baby. Baby if you haven't seen this movie, you gotta watch this movie baby.

• IvorCutler

★★★★★ Added by IvorCutler

Fantastic film. Absolutely loved it. Love Jon Favreau, love Vince Vaughn, love the jokes, the music, the shots, everything.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 20 Jul, 2014

A (94)

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"Swingers" is the definitive "guy" movie. Known as the movie that started the careers of Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, "Swingers" is a hilarious, entertaining, and sometimes heartfelt movie with memorable dialogue, likable characters, a terrific soundtrack, and tons of great moments. Very underrated, in my opinion. What else can I say but..."That was so money"!

• rot

★★★★★ Rewatched by rot 24 Jun, 2014

Aged into a classic nicely. Aged far better than Jon Favereau.

• Dave Wain

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Wain 28 Mar, 2014 5

If you'll forgive me for being too analytical of my film watching habits, my Letterboxd stats are fairly damning with regard to re-watching films I've seen before. I don't know what it is - I've always been of that persuasion. Once I've seen a movie, however great, I just never seem to go back to it all that often. There are the exceptions; The Blues Brothers, The Exorcist, Phantasm - but by and large I'm focused on discovering the next…

• moviemanwill

★★★★★ Added by moviemanwill

A definite masterpiece of independent cinema. Quick witted, blisteringly universal, and effortlessly charming. Strong performances throughout, but Jon Favreau's lead performance reigns on top. Perfectly captures LA like never before.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 05 Feb, 2014

+ "I love y-"
    - The first time I watched it was when I was 20 and I watched it twice in one night

• Jody Whipp

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jody Whipp 08 Sep, 2013

Still works. Closing in on "most watched" title.

• Mike Smith

★★★★★ Added by Mike Smith

A beautiful baby.

• Lyndell Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lyndell Clark 18 Jul, 2013

One of my favorites. Also one of the best movies to watch after a break up.