• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Baptiste 15 Jun, 2015

+ The film
    - Really wish I didn't only ever watch this when specific things happen in my life

• Bobby_Lupo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bobby_Lupo 25 Feb, 2015

Swingers is pure money.

• themarchhar3

★★★★★ Rewatched by themarchhar3 13 Mar, 2015

The camera is constantly shaking, the focus is all over the place, and it's f*cking beautiful.

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 08 Mar, 2015

Interesting way to tell a story about letting go and moving on. Vince Vaughn steals the show it is no wonder he became as big as he did. Terrific music choices as well.

• James Reynov

★★★★★ Rewatched by James Reynov 26 Jan, 2015

This movie is so money. Every damn time I watch it I just get this big goofy smile on my face. You understand me baby? Baby, baby you gotta watch this movie baby. Baby if you haven't seen this movie, you gotta watch this movie baby.

• IvorCutler

★★★★★ Added by IvorCutler

Fantastic film. Absolutely loved it. Love Jon Favreau, love Vince Vaughn, love the jokes, the music, the shots, everything.

• David Baptiste

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 20 Jul, 2014

A (96)

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"Swingers" is the definitive "guy" movie. Known as the movie that boosted the careers of Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau, "Swingers" is a hilarious, entertaining, and sometimes heartfelt movie with memorable dialogue, likable characters, a terrific soundtrack, and a comedic insight on single life. Very underrated, in my opinion. What else can I say but..."That was so money"!

• rot

★★★★★ Rewatched by rot 24 Jun, 2014

Aged into a classic nicely. Aged far better than Jon Favereau.

• Dave Wain

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Wain 28 Mar, 2014 5

If you'll forgive me for being too analytical of my film watching habits, my Letterboxd stats are fairly damning with regard to re-watching films I've seen before. I don't know what it is - I've always been of that persuasion. Once I've seen a movie, however great, I just never seem to go back to it all that often. There are the exceptions; The Blues Brothers, The Exorcist, Phantasm - but by and large I'm focused on discovering the next…

• moviemanwill

★★★★★ Added by moviemanwill

A definite masterpiece of independent cinema. Quick witted, blisteringly universal, and effortlessly charming. Strong performances throughout, but Jon Favreau's lead performance reigns on top. Perfectly captures LA like never before.