• maraki_tpla

★★★★★ Watched by maraki_tpla 25 Jul, 2014

*πονάει το μυαλό μου*

• Evan

★★★★★ Added by Evan

Beautiful Film. Must Watch.

• Mike Kowzun

★★★★★ Watched by Mike Kowzun 14 Jul, 2014

A devastating study on how the inevitability of death drives us to erect monuments to ourselves in frantic grasps at immortality. Ironic that a film so preoccupied with death would hold all of life in it, all filtered through Kaufman's brand of poetic, heady absurdism.

• Anny

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anny 13 Jul, 2014 2

What a breath of fresh Kaufman air.

• Anna

★★★★★ Watched by Anna 12 Jul, 2014

This movie is truly a life experience, everyone will identify with it.
    It's not a simple story, it's not just about storytelling, it's so much more.
    Philip Seymour Hoffman's performance is breathtaking and impeccable

Cinematography: ★★★★★
    Sound: ★★★★★
    Meta-metaness: ★★★★★

What I learned:
    We are all hurtling towards death

• Adam Baillargeon

★★★★★ Watched by Adam Baillargeon 08 Jul, 2014

"The storm."

• A.J. Breslin

★★★★★ Added by A.J. Breslin

THIS MOVIE IS EVERYTHING.... Okay, maybe not everything, but I definitely love it. Definitely benefits from multiple viewings. The things I initially saw to be flawed about the film (the perception of time, the scope of the ideas) ceased to distress me after my upteenth viewing.

• Mehmet Toci

★★★★★ Watched by Mehmet Toci 06 Jul, 2014

What an amazing film to kick this hobby back into second gear.
    I need to own this physically.

• Fesapo

★★★★★ Watched by Fesapo 28 Aug, 2009

100/100

• Frederick Parra

★★★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 27 Jun, 2014

En mi corazón quería ponerle un 2, porque sabía que gran parte de mi vida y la de muchos estaba siendo contada magistralmente por esta pieza. Por ende, me daba miedo ver el espejo del pasado presente y futuro de forma dramatizada.

Acabo de ver una clase completísima de cine en una sola película. Es impresionante la forma en que se cuenta la historia, que a pesar de que no le ves un hilo conductor, te atrapa al instante. No…

• robeffo

★★★★★ Rewatched by robeffo 24 Jun, 2014

Indagine che sprofonda e si fonde in un frattale sconfinato di brutalità e delicatezza, all'interno dell'animo umano del protagonista.
    Emozionante.
    Se capire disinnesca le cose, questo film è una bomba.