• Rebecca Fullstop

★★★★★ Watched by Rebecca Fullstop 24 May, 2015

Love

Obviously there is so much going on, so many characters, so much information. But I'm just so mesmerized by Hazel's house, it's one of the most interesting things I've ever seen. I can't stop thinking about it.

• Mr. Knoll

★★★★★ Added by Mr. Knoll

The sprawling, befuddling work of a genius, it devastated me and made me want to watch it again. No description could do this film justice.

• yousef mousa

★★★★★ Watched by yousef mousa 19 May, 2015

First of all,Brilliant writing I can't describe how amazed I'm right now, this is way too good to be real. A scene inside a scene trying to capture reality and show it the audience, trying to make another reality beside his' and trying to run from his miserable, lonely life that is becoming more and more vacuous. Replacing actors like he wants to change the people that surrounds him. I can't put my feelings to words in this instance and I'd not be able to do it even for years. Masterpiece, that' what this film is.

• Jordan

★★★★★ Watched by Jordan 17 May, 2015

Oh my god

•  Not Chai Bishop

★★★★★ Added by Not Chai Bishop

If you are on the fence about watching this film then... Just watch it. Its pure genius. It has carear best from Philip Seymour Hoffman also. Roger Ebert even said it was the film of the decade if you dont take my word for it. Check out Yourmoviesucks.org's breakdown of the film after you've watched it, so you can see how incredible this film is.

• Chris Hodgson

★★★★★ Added by Chris Hodgson

"There’s always a last time
    That you see everyone.
    There’s always a never again."

Synecdoche, New York is a challenging film. It asks a tremendous amount of the viewer. This is a film that is almost impossibly dense; riddled with Jungian psychology, solipsism and references to obscure delusion disorders. It also deals with some big, broad themes; love, life, death, loss, art and the pursuit of artistic greatness.

It's also a film that works almost perfectly for me and despite…

• Mustafa Özkan

★★★★★ Watched by Mustafa Özkan 09 May, 2015

I decided to watch this film randomly out of my archive without having any idea about it, and it really caught me off guard. Brilliant.

• ScottTheFilmGuy

★★★★★ Added by ScottTheFilmGuy

One of the greatest movies of all time, yet nobody has heard or seen it? Philip Seymour Hoffman gives his greatest performance of all time and was directed excellently by Charlie Kaufman. Really moving.

• Ava Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ava Davis 05 May, 2015

my theater teacher said if i stayed with the elective in my junior or senior year i can start directing stuff i can't wait to persue the same project Caden did

• Matt Pierce

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Pierce 04 May, 2015

I was gonna write a review but this movie is too depressing

• rosensbitch

★★★★★ Added by rosensbitch

A work of art.

• Netwin Waldro

★★★★★ Watched by Netwin Waldro 02 Apr, 2015

Damning, prophetic, vulnerable, gargantuan. It is not only a writer’s mind, but a philosopher’s mind.