• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★★½ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 18 Sep, 2014

"Tonight, we're not thinking... just doing."

I don't care what anyone says I enjoyed the hell out of this movie. Sure is it cliched and almost a parody at times. Yes. But that doesn't stop me from loving this movie!

I just love movies that take place during the vents of one big night.

I thought Topher Grace was fun in this movie. I grew up watching him on That 70's Show. Anna Farris was good as his sister. Dan…

• Steve "The Schmuck" Pulaski

★★★ Rewatched by Steve "The Schmuck" Pulaski 15 Sep, 2014

"Whatever you do is what you're going to be, and I just don't know what I want to be...yet." - Matt Franklin (Topher Grace), Take Me Home Tonight

Rewatched for the third time since I started college today and decided I wanted at least one more dose of goofy, post-college listlessness.

When I first saw Take Me Home Tonight, I loved it and tried to defend it as a masterpiece of comedy. I was reading too deeply into personal affection…

• JaySalahi

★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 14 Jul, 2012

C+ (78)

• Juan Espinoza

★★★ Watched by Juan Espinoza 12 Oct, 2011

Parcializado por mi amor a los 80's igual encontré esta película algo genérica, quizás hasta en eso fue fiel pues la historia es puro cliché ochentoso. Igual vale la pena verla por el genial soundtrack que no se va a los one hit wonders obvios y por la ambientación que está bien lograda de una manera sutil sin llamar demasiado la atención a si misma. A destacar? Michael Biehn y Dan Fogler.

• Agnis

★★★ Watched by Agnis 26 Aug, 2014

Very easy on the brain.

• William Eguizabal

★★½ Watched by William Eguizabal 20 Oct, 2011

• Michael

★★★ Watched by Michael 06 Mar, 2011

Pretty decent John Hughes style teen comedy set in the Eighties (but with twenty-somethings instead of teens - not that that changes much.)

• Joseph Brown

★★★ Rewatched by Joseph Brown 17 Aug, 2014

All those 80s bratpack-age characters post grad, trying to bridge that gap between their adolescence and the start of their lives. An homage to my favorite kind of movie, and for the most part pulls it off - still wish it wouldn't rely on the typical corny riffs that go with movies of the genre it pays tribute to.

• AmandaC

★★★½ Watched by AmandaC 18 Jul, 2014

Coming of age film with FAB soundtrack from the 80's

• FilmApe

★★★½ Rewatched by FilmApe 23 May, 2014

Sort of fits the bill for a one crazy day film set in the 80s. I wasn't a fan on first watch, but on a rewatch I thought the film was fun.

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★½ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 30 Jun, 2011

I enjoyed this, even though it's terribly derivative and Adventureland told basically the same story much better; it made me laugh, though, and that's all that really matters.

• emina kika

★★ Added by emina kika

i had fun watching this movie