• Egon

★★★½ Added by Egon

A surprisingly enjoyable 80's throwback comedy that's unfortunately failed to find its audience. Director Michael Dowse (Fubar, Goon) brings a lot of energy to the film, helped by a smart script from Jeff and Jackie Filgo (That 70's Show) and a talented cast. I think the main thing people didn't get about this movie is that it wasn't supposed to re-invent the 80's teen comedy, it was simply just supposed to be another one. Therefor it's filled with all the…

• Julio Olivera

★★★★ Watched by Julio Olivera 04 Aug, 2015

80s soundtrack, Dan Fogler, cocaine. What else do you need?

• AvenueDave

★★★ Watched by AvenueDave 20 Jul, 2015

Movie #339

My 2 Cents: Fun time! Surprised (but not really) at the super low RT
    rating. I think you know what you are getting when you sit down to
    watch a movie like this. 3/5

IMDB: 6.3/10
    Rotten Tomatoes: 28% (Critics)
    Rotten Tomatoes: 42% (Audience)

• cbarky79

★½ Watched by cbarky79 12 Jul, 2015 4

"Everybody knows the war is over. Everybody knows the good guys lost.
    -Leonard Cohen

We live in an era of peak information. Of distraction, and indecision. Of the endless urge to remind ourselves of the good times, the better times, of childhood. To get it right. To find that special path we were told existed for us, to take advantage of the gifts we were told we had, while at the same time juggling the pressures of a world that…

• Andrew Senay

★★★ Watched by Andrew Senay 11 Jul, 2015

It took me longer than it should have to realize the blonde girl wasn't Kristen Stewart.

• matthew

★★½ Watched by matthew 07 Jul, 2015

I really didn't mind this movie. Conventional and nostalgic for the 80s but without being so Wedding Singer about it. Chris Pratt really does it for me. My partner and I watched this on Netflix because they like Topher Grace (and so do I).

• BritishDominion

★★ Watched by BritishDominion 03 Jul, 2015

As someone who was the same age as the characters in this film at the very same time in the 1980s, I have to ask: did anyone involved in the production actually LIVE through the 1980s?

What shows up on screen is a soc-hop of 80s radio hits and a bunch of modern-day, mid-20s actors (including Chris Pratt) playing 80s Halloween costume dress-up.

The a-night-in-the-life scenario always offers a great plot framework, and actor/writer/producer Topher Grace tries very hard to…

• Anthony Iessi

★★ Added by Anthony Iessi

Not all that funny of a movie, however, I appreciated its love affair with the 80's and the amount of sweetness it had for the characters.

• JurassicGriffin

★★★★ Rewatched by JurassicGriffin 14 Jun, 2015

I really do love this movie. Everyone is good in it, it's funny, and it's touching. That's all I ever need from it, and that's what I get from it.

• Jordan Ferrero

★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan Ferrero 21 Jun, 2015

I don't get why people hate this movie. I really enjoy it. It's funny and eventful, and just the right amount of rom com cheese.

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew Saponar 24 May, 2015

it's kind of like a combination of DAZED AND CONFUSED and SUPERBAD but about 30% shittier than that sounds. i cried.

• massageman

★★ Watched by massageman 04 Apr, 2015

A lot of the humor of this movie is based on awkward moments which makes it more realistic, but it also just made me feel bad for the characters.