• Randy

★★ Watched by Randy 25 Nov, 2015

Take Me Home Tonight was a movie that actually shot in 2007 but because of the consistent cocaine use the film was shelved until 2011 which is kind of too bad because the most notable stars in the film kind of lost their star power during that period. Topher Grace was coming off That 70's Show in 2007 but really never had a truly strong role during the time period. Grace had a lot of involvement including crafting the story…

• Mathew Buck

★★★½ Watched by Mathew Buck 16 Nov, 2015

A throwback movie about a guy named Matthew (Topher Grace) who works in a video store? Sometimes it seems like a movie's speaking to you. Filmed in 2007, it was apparently shelved until 2011 (apparently because of the film's drug use, which seems odd, given it's not condoned), where it was largely ignored upon release. Yes, it's an 80s throwback, but it's not a parody so much as a love letter to those classic John Hughes comedies, and the movie…

• JurassicGriffin

★★★★★ Rewatched by JurassicGriffin 05 Nov, 2015

I love this movie more every time I see it. I relate to the main character a whole lot.

• Megan Baker

★★★★★ Rewatched by Megan Baker 02 Nov, 2015

This film as gotten me through some hard times and continues to do so. The happiness I get from watching this is impossible to explain. It's the perfect rom-com/80's/get-me-through-a-break-up movie there is.

• ironkeith

★★★ Watched by ironkeith 15 Aug, 2015

• Steve Dickson

★★★½ Watched by Steve Dickson 25 Oct, 2015

Topher grace and that idiotically annoying Dan Fogle.....This should be horrendous. Its actually quite a nice wee film with some laughs in there.

• Neth

★★ Rewatched by Neth 12 Oct, 2015

Vaguely amusing but utterly inconsequential throwback to a time when people believed Dan Fogler was something that should be in movies.

• brittany alyse

★★★★ Watched by brittany alyse 16 Sep, 2015

Surprisingly funny with lots of second-hand embarrassment.

Rated so high because I just really dig Teresa Palmer, ok?

• Ana Rita

★★★ Watched by Ana Rita 16 Jan, 2015

Great movie! Really funny!

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

wildly underrated movie and one of my top ten movies for 2011. I think it's the 80's references that add to the average story line. And they don't even get heavy handed with the references.

• Egon

★★★½ Added by Egon

A surprisingly enjoyable 80's throwback comedy that's unfortunately failed to find its audience. Director Michael Dowse (Fubar, Goon) brings a lot of energy to the film, helped by a smart script from Jeff and Jackie Filgo (That 70's Show) and a talented cast. I think the main thing people didn't get about this movie is that it wasn't supposed to re-invent the 80's teen comedy, it was simply just supposed to be another one. Therefor it's filled with all the…

• Julio Olivera

★★★★ Watched by Julio Olivera 04 Aug, 2015

80s soundtrack, Dan Fogler, cocaine. What else do you need?