• Christina

★★★ Rewatched by Christina 27 Oct, 2014

A fun anthology Horror movie....my favorite is the final segment with the killer cat although I enjoyed them all. Deborah Harry's between segments are also good with a bit of humor.

• Sean Andrew Brown

★★½ Watched by Sean Andrew Brown 04 Nov, 2014

As an owner of a cat who likes to shit in my bed whenever I make him mad, the cat story literally had me in stitches.

• Ian Strope

★★½ Added by Ian Strope

Anthologies are always tricky, but I had seen this as a kid, and the final piece always had an element that stuck with me as being truly scary. I think it hits on the idea of how people change, you can build a life with someone, and one day it can fall apart. Still the other two stories are kinda weak.

• Brakywaki

★★★½ Added by Brakywaki

I can't fucking believe my wife doesn't think 1990 Christian Slater is cute. I'm getting a divorce.

• Chris

Watched by Chris 26 Oct, 2014

I dig the bright, humorous sensibilities of CREEPSHOW but I also appreciate the visually darker and more grim material on display here. TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE succeeds in flexing the tone of the TV series, also shared by some better episodes of the 80s Twilight Zone and other anthology shoes of the time.

Glad I got to see this in 35mm and, in the process, get my first taste of DAWN OF THE DEAD in 35 ... on a TV…

• AJ

★★★★ Rewatched by AJ 26 Oct, 2014

Confirmed classic. Lovable.

• laird

★★★ Rewatched by laird 26 Oct, 2014 1

One star each for Dick Smith, KNB and everyone else.

I felt old when nobody else in the theater giggled at Buster Poindexter repeatedly saying "hot."

• Joe

★★★ Watched by Joe 26 Oct, 2014

really wanted the Robert Klein segment to be about a guy who is unable to stop his leg ... from killing

• Dustin Kidd

★★½ Rewatched by Dustin Kidd 18 Oct, 2014

The first tale is.. Eh

Second terrified me as a kid and stuck with me for so long especially the final scene of that segment.

Third intrigued me and I did enjoy the twist not as horrifying as Cat from Hell but I liked it.

I have a soft spot for this movie catching it after a night of trick or treating when I was younger, my dad was watching it as I was sitting on the living room floor sorting through my candy, and its stayed with me ever since so I was happy to pick this up earlier this week for $5.

• Gregory Day

★★★ Watched by Gregory Day 16 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Robert Saucedo

★★★ Rewatched by Robert Saucedo 03 Oct, 2014

The piratical effects are outstanding but, to be honest, the whole package came up lacking in this revisit. It just lacks that extra drive that would push it into being an all-timer when it comes to horror anthologies.

• Radu Conopan

★★★½ Rewatched by Radu Conopan 21 Sep, 2014

In anthology style, a child tells three stories of horror to keep from being eaten by a witch.