• bwm

★★½ Watched by bwm 02 Oct, 2015

Some nice effects but suffers in comparison to Creepshow.

• feudin

★★½ Watched by feudin 13 Nov, 2015

Oh has this dated. Though I don't think I can remember watching it when it came out. Neither scary nor funny enough. Like it was made for kids. Better off watching the original Creepshow again.

• Marty McKee

★★½ Rewatched by Marty McKee 15 Nov, 2015

Typically uneven dark-comic horror anthology...basically a CREEPSHOW 3. Only the final segment shows signs of life, though all three showcase impressive KNB effects. Take off points for a total waste of Robert Klein.

Full review at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot:

• An Angry Bear

★★½ Watched by An Angry Bear 15 Nov, 2015

If you, like me, wish that the Goosebumps TV show was able to show gore, this is the movie for you.

Intro/Epilogue: 1 1/2 stars

Lot 249: 2 1/2 stars

Cat from Hell: 3 1/2 stars

Lover's Vow: 3 stars

• Mike P

★★★ Watched by Mike P 24 Jan, 2013

I've liked it more in retrospect, though this was my first time seeing it; in other words, reverse engineering history.

• RonnieGardocki

★½ Watched by RonnieGardocki 02 Nov, 2015

The problem with anthology films is basically none of them are any good. This one is no exception.

• Brett Blumenkopf

★★★ Watched by Brett Blumenkopf 31 Oct, 2015

Yet another horror anthology that is wildly uneven. The first segment is entertaining merely because it stars pre-fame Steve Buscemi and Julianne Moore, but otherwise it's mostly boring. The second segment is just completely ridiculous, even for something like this. It is saved at the last minute, however, by some awesomely gruesome effects. The third segment is easily the best. In addition to having some fantastic creature effects, the whole thing turns out to be oddly affecting. I predicted the…

• Oli Jeffery

★★★½ Watched by Oli Jeffery 31 Oct, 2015

There's a movie where Steve Buscemi summons Julian Moore back from the dead to kill Christian Slater and I'd somehow never heard of it.

• Jeremy C.

★★★ Watched by Jeremy C. 31 Oct, 2015

It's a pretty bad movie, but worth it just to see Christian Slater vs. Steve Buscemi.

• James

★★★ Watched by James 31 Oct, 2015

A reliable horror anthology film with an interesting cast of character actors and then rising stars. The effects and stunt work is generally good, although the middle story with Buster Poindexter's hitman seems lacking at times. The car crash is essentially a spiraling camera on an auto's interior and the cat P.O.V. is rather lame.

The final story is widely considered the best tale. It's got solid acting and a kicker of an ending that, while not terribly surprising, is an effective mixture of pathos, gore, and terror.

• Benjamin Turnbull

★★★ Watched by Benjamin Turnbull 30 Oct, 2015

Sp0000ky Scary

Format: digital file
    Location: Home, laptop
    Company: Solo

• Zach Evans

★★★ Watched by Zach Evans 19 Oct, 2015

The wraparound story and first segment are pretty solid, if a bit generic, the second segment gets crazy but in a good way, and the third segment is just fucking retarded. So I'd say it evens out to a solid 3/5 overall.