• Elliot Fane

★★★★ Added by Elliot Fane

I mostly enjoy this film for the stylish and seamless direction from Scorsese. Robert De Niro gives a fantastic performance in this iconic role. I'm not sure why I didn't like it as much enough to give it a 9 or a 10, I think it was because I wasn't very emotionally invested in anything happening. But an 8 is certainly admirable.

• KekMaster2

★★★★★ Rewatched by KekMaster2 22 Nov, 2014

You don't like this movie. What are you blind?
    Oh wait, that's not the famous quote

• Josh Jamer

★★★★ Added by Josh Jamer

I dig it

• Joel Edwards

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joel Edwards 20 Nov, 2014

Edwards does Scorsese, part 5

Third time seeing this. So, so good. Such a potent study of loneliness in the big city. The only way I can imagine the ending working is that it's Travis' fantasy. De Niro is unbelievable in this movie. I am sad that there has never been a time where I have existed at the same time that De Niro is giving mind blowing performances like this. I think this Scorsese's masterpiece; and I don't know…

• Samantha Inzunza

★★★★★ Watched by Samantha Inzunza 20 Nov, 2014

Are you talking to me?

• Pablo Beal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pablo Beal 19 Nov, 2014

Got a chance to see this in theaters tonight, which actually makes it the fourth Scorsese movie I've seen on the big screen. "You talking to me?"

Gorgeous cinematography, one of the most iconic lead performances in cinematic history, a sharp script sprinkled with some darkly humurous moments and phenomenal direction make "Taxi Driver" one of my favorite Scorsese movies.

• Fish

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fish 18 Nov, 2014

Finally. I have been trying to introduce this to Andrea and Stacey (Hence-forth my house mate will be referred to as thus) for a long long while. 'Taxi Driver' is a masterpiece. Andrea failed to agree with this before watching, because she did not, and I quote; 'Want to watch a film about a guy driving round all night, in his taxi'.

A visual masterpiece. It is gritty, all through the neon lighting and dark back drop, right on to…

• Jason Roberts

★★★★★ Added by Jason Roberts 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Joel Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joel Clark 16 Nov, 2014

An utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter UTTER shitting masterpiece! Never fails to leave me in awe, and just seems to get better with repeated viewings as i discover more. This and Mean Streets remain my favorite Scorsese movies

• e sandoval

★★★★★ Rewatched by e sandoval 15 Nov, 2014

anoche la volví a ver, pero ahora por primera vez en cine. ¿qué pedo con ese chavo scorsese? sí lo logra, ¿eh?

anoche me cayó el veinte, además, que iris (y jodie foster, claro) tiene 12 años. o sea, ya lo sabía, pues, pero hasta anoche por primera vez me puso muy, muy, muy incómodo. hasta me retorcí en mi asiento.

hay películas que se hicieron para verse en pantalla gigante, con el volumen a todo y completamente a oscuras escuchando las reacciones de la gente. esta es una de esas.

• Arman K

★★★★★ Watched by Arman K 14 Nov, 2014

*saxophone intensifies*

• Tim Costa

★★★★½ Rewatched by Tim Costa 14 Nov, 2014

Scum. All of you are scum and filth. Well, except you. You're cool.