• Gusang

★★★★★ Added by Gusang

Taxi Driver (1976) de Martin Scorsese é um dos meus filmes prediletos. Provavelmente o meu predileto deste mesmo diretor que inclusive também é um dos meus diretores favoritos.

Incrível ver a transformação de Travis (De Niro) ao decorrer de cada segundo desse longa-metragem. A Nova Iorque suja e nojenta vai engolindo ele aos poucos juntamente com quem assiste.

Filme mais do que hipnotizador.

Muito bom.

• Emily H.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emily H. 02 Oct, 2015

love everything about this film !!
    i find that i'm drawn to films that have a deeply flawed or mentally ill main character.

• GonzaloLerena

★★★★★ Added by GonzaloLerena

One of my all-time favorite films. Martin Scorcesse is at his best here, Robert De Niro achieved a truly amazing performance and the atmosphere of urban decay and violence is really fitting. I watched it around a year ago and very few films have even come close to being this wonderful. De Niro plays a psychopatic, mysanthrope, taxi driver, definitely one of the most memorable characters portrayed in any film in all it´s disturbing glory, Travis has really become an icon of pop culture. The script is downright brilliant. Taxi Driver, what else to say?

• Avaitor

★★★★½ Rewatched by Avaitor 29 Sep, 2015

I used to be much bigger on this, but I feel like I've seen too many films about disillusioned white guys in the past few years for the film to fully resonate with me. But it's gorgeously made regardless, one of Scorsese's best shot films. Just not something that I'll watch for fun very often anymore.

• K Gopal Krishna

★★★★★ Watched by K Gopal Krishna 30 Sep, 2015

A transport for the wasted, a listener for the lonely, a post Vietnam war marine defines himself now as the carrier of the scum. As neon lights flash through his glass pane from the moral ruins of New York, the taxi driver drives his cab through the street, across the road and round the city. The passengers of night belong to the rich and desperate who pick up hookers, do drugs, and sometimes, it's blood, others' it's semen, the taxi…

• Thiago Minhoca

★★★★★ Watched by Thiago Minhoca 29 Aug, 2015

De Niro (garotão) excelente como Travis Bickle. O arco do personagem dele é excelente e é sensacional vê-lo do começo ao fim. Scorsese tem muito mérito no filme também. Além de ótimos enquadramentos, o elenco funciona muito bem em sua mão. Falando nisso, Jodie Foster nas cenas de diálogos com De Niro é maravilhosa. De fato, um filme icônico.
    PS: Entranho demais ver o Harvey Keitel jovem.

• Jeff King

★★★½ Watched by Jeff King 12 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Impressive film. Foster and De Niro killed it the whole way through. Foster in particular has an impressive performance. She plays kid just well enough but crosses over into an adult level of maturity that's unsettling coming from someone as obviously young as she is. De Niro, particularly in the brutal shootout scene, is unhinged and sells it perfectly.

• Joker 2002 Falcone

★★★★★ Watched by Joker 2002 Falcone 26 Sep, 2015

No hay ningún comentario, ni tampoco ninguna "review" (incluida esta), que describan lo buena que es esta película. Escena tras escena, Robert De Niro muestra su talento como actor, y escena tras escena, Scorsese describe la psicología y los sentimientos de Travis de tal manera que durante todo momento pienses: "Dios mío, menuda obra maestra estoy viendo".
    También debo incluir en esta "review" que no solo Travis es un personaje espectacular y muy bien interpretado, pues Harvey Keitel realiza un…

• Carson Hearne

★★★★★ Watched by Carson Hearne 27 Sep, 2015

This movie is brilliant. Robert De Niro does an amazing acting job in this movie. The ending is absolutely outstanding. Martin Scorsese does an amazing job directing this. I honestly hoped they would have just ended the movie right after he shoots all the gang members and he's laying there on the couch. I don't know, it just feels like they pissed away a perfect ending. I still loved this movie though. It's definitely now one of my favorites.

• TheThingLives

★★★★★ Added by TheThingLives

Like a lot of movies I was fairly hesitant to view this film especially after reading the premise and getting certain warnings from my parents regarding the themes and violence that appear in it. However I nutted up and viewed the film in my bedroom and found that despite the dark tone it was a rare gem in the history of cinema. The film benefits from a shocking performance from Robert De Niro that portrays the image of a man…

• Flovv

★★★★★ Rewatched by Flovv 26 Sep, 2015

Masterpiece of Suggestive Characterization

• Marm7385

★★★★ Watched by Marm7385 26 Sep, 2015

Dazzling. Terrifying. Reminded me of "Being There" in a weird way ??