• desmith1992

★★★ Watched by desmith1992 18 Apr, 2015

Martin Scorese's "Taxi Driver" depicts Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro), an unstable ex-marine, who is struggling to accept the pitfalls of society that he encounters while working as a night-time taxi driver. As he maneuvers the New York City streets, he encounters prostitutes, drug addicts, and pimps, resulting in strong urges to take action against these wrong-doings and to save a young prostitute, Iris (Jodie Foster).

Although one of De Niro's earlier performance, he skillfully enters the world of his…

• Shea

★★★★★ Watched by Shea 17 Apr, 2015

Yes, I am one of those people who hasn't seen Taxi Driver until they are 20 years old. I am well aware that I did wrong and I fully regret it. Leave me alone.

• moviesrmythingx

★★★ Added by moviesrmythingx

I wish that tumblr hadn't hyped it up so much for me. The less you know about this before watching the better

• Conrado Falco

Rewatched by Conrado Falco 13 Apr, 2015

If you want to know what the best shot in this movie is, then click the link...

cocohitsny.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/hit-me-with-your-best-shot-taxi-driver-1976/

• mmelendez

★★★★★ Watched by mmelendez 10 Apr, 2015

I was dragged to a midnight screening of Taxi Driver after a 6 hour plane flight. De Niro kept me fully awake. I adored every minute of it. I remember reading a long time ago how he worked with Jodie Foster in preparation for the coffee shop scene. I am trying to get ahold of that text again. I am so glad I succumbed to this invitation.

• Never_Ever

★★★½ Watched by Never_Ever 13 Apr, 2015

A movie about a man with the strangest thought process I've ever encountered.

• JohnAllegretti

Watched by JohnAllegretti 25 Oct, 2014

QVCC Library - DVD

• Thirdi Canggi

★★★★½ Watched by Thirdi Canggi 12 Apr, 2015

so many layers that can be examined. a very fine production.

• Yumin Ha

★★★★★ Added by Yumin Ha

best

• Karla Castel

★★★★½ Watched by Karla Castel 30 Mar, 2015

I really liked this movie, I was fascinated the whole time. Now I understand people calling it a classic.

• MaxePropeller

★★★★½ Watched by MaxePropeller 12 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Ein Meisterwerk von Matrin Scoresese aus dem Jahr 1976. Robert DeNiro spielt die Rolle einfach fantastisch und plausibel.

New York City eine statt mit vielen Seiten und vielen Taxis. Travis (Robert DeNiro) ein Man der unter Schlafstörungen leidet. Was macht man, wenn in NYC nicht schlafen kann, man fährt Taxi und bringt Leute A nach B.

In seinem einsamen Leben von Travis gibt es nicht viel. Eines Tages sieht er eine Frau in einem weißen Kleid und ist Hals ¨über…

• Evan Daniels

★★★★½ Watched by Evan Daniels 11 Apr, 2015

Saw this for the first time tonight. So so good.