• Moe Acharki

★★★★ Watched by Moe Acharki 29 Mar, 2015

A very interesting and entertaining film, definitely one of De Nero's best performances.

83% out of 100%

• Asim Asim

★★★★ Watched by Asim Asim 29 Mar, 2015

Masterpiece.

• PezEspada

★★★★★ Rewatched by PezEspada 29 Mar, 2015

Hay al menos una escena en la que Travis es visto comiendo Doritos.

(probablemente mi película favorita)

• Mitchell Graszat

★★★★★ Watched by Mitchell Graszat 27 Mar, 2015

Taxi Driver brings out the best in the lead Robert DeNiro, and shows his complexity and variety. Scorsese kills it once again, making this film an instant classic. Builds up slow to an excellent ending, and is entertaining and thought-provoking all the way through. Highly recommend to any film fan ever.

• Scott Kaczynski

★★★★½ Rewatched by Scott Kaczynski 27 Mar, 2015

Robert DeNiro and Jodie Foster created two performances in this movie that actually inspired a Presidential assassination attempt. What more needs to be said about this movie?

Is it impossible for seasoned actors who peak early in their careers to not produce shit after shit? DeNiro could never give a performance like Travis Bickle today. I think that's really sad. Do these actors just not care anymore, or is it something else? Is it youth and that drive to be…

• Stephan

★★★★½ Watched by Stephan 23 Feb, 2015

Ohne die gewohnten Vietnam-Flasbacks hält Martin Scorsese den Leuten den Spiegel vor und Robert De Niro geht wie gewohnt vollkommen in seiner Rolle des Taxifahrers Travis Bickle auf.

• Wooderson

★★★★★ Watched by Wooderson 27 Mar, 2015

It's hard for me to pick a favorite Scorsese film, but Taxi Driver is definitely a contender.

• Aaron

★★½ Watched by Aaron 27 Mar, 2015

i guess i'm just missing something here. just from what i've heard a lot of the enjoyment of this film comes out of relating to travis which is bizarre to me because i can't imagine ever being slightly like him nor would i ever want to be.

really well made film, though.

• jb_86

★★★★★ Rewatched by jb_86 25 Mar, 2015

"A journey through the films of Martin Scorsese" - 2015 Edition

Pt. 4: Taxi Driver

The final break-through, the masterpiece, the classic. Whatever you want to call "Taxi Driver", it is very much appropriate. Today we like to believe that this film cemented Martin Scorsese's status as one of the best and bravest and most artistically gifted directors of his time. And to a degree this might be true, but certainly not in the way present day nostalgia makes us…

• CameronYoung

★★★★★ Rewatched by CameronYoung 25 Mar, 2015

One of the greatest movies ever made... You talkin' to me?

• jmlopuzzo

★★★ Watched by jmlopuzzo 24 Mar, 2015

Mike and sarah

• Ionut-Razvan Barbu

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ionut-Razvan Barbu 07 Jan, 2015

My favourite movie of all time !