• Paul Griffin

★★★★★ Added by Paul Griffin

So, so, so good. Maybe THE quintessential 70s movie.

• bluedionysus

★★★★★ Added by bluedionysus 2

I know what it's like to be an outsider. That is something I wear as a badge of honor. It's extremely hard to stand alone most of the time. Even so, when the masses are insane (which, typically, is the rule), this is one of the noblest things a person can do. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem... and ingroupers and sheeple are often part of the problem. None of this, however, is to…

• Anna

★★★★★ Watched by Anna 01 May, 2016

Scavenger Hunt 14: Film #1
    Task #15 - A film about loneliness

This is one of those classics that everyone has seen but me, so it was surprising that I was never spoiled about it. Before I watched this film, everytime I heard the so famous line, "You talking to me?" I would think about a badass scene, you know? But when the scene finally happened I was laughing so hard; sure I was NOT expecting that. All in all,…

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew Saponar 01 May, 2016 1

"ha ha ha! i've seen this part before!" - my dad during the 'You Talkin' To Me' scene

• santikaputra

★★★★★ Added by santikaputra

Bergman's influence movie. Disturbing but cool. The ending was as great as it have to be.

• Winston Smith

★★★★★ Added by Winston Smith

W:5
    F:5
    M:5
    E:5

• Taylor Ruth

★★★★★ Watched by Taylor Ruth 24 Feb, 2016

incredible incredible incredible & i love bobby de niro & marty

• JACKADOOR Delarge

★★★★★ Rewatched by JACKADOOR Delarge 15 Apr, 2016

Where to start with taxi driver. I cant choose were to. And even if I did, it would probably be too long for this review. Another review will be up for this masterpiece as one paragraph does not justify it.

• JACKADOOR Delarge

★★★★★ Rewatched by JACKADOOR Delarge 15 Apr, 2016

• Samantha

★★★★ Watched by Samantha 01 May, 2016

Film 7/45 of my Decades Watchlist.

• Mark Tinta

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mark Tinta 30 Apr, 2016

One of these days I gotta get myself organizized.

• Connor Graham

★★★★★ Added by Connor Graham

This film has been in my top four for years, and I couldn't think of writing a review about it. But each additional time I watch Taxi Driver, it's almost like seeing it new, with different layers coming to the fore. The most recent time I watched it was shortly after the 40th anniversary of it's 1976 release. It's timelessness has always been clear, but now it's really close to what we see happening politically and with mental health sufferers.

connorgrahamsite.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/yes-im-talking-to-you-why-taxi-driver-has-only-become-more-disturbing-after-40-years/