• Marcos Ruppelt

★★★ Watched by Lagaan 25 Aug, 2015

Hilariously inappropriate :)

• Pekka Puikkonen

★★★½ Watched by Pekka Puikkonen 23 Aug, 2015

Not great but not bad. Few good one liners here and there as you would expect from McFarland.

• ritinha747

★★★ Added by ritinha747

Pretty fun, everyone should watch it at least once.

• BennyWestside

★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

It's a little bear that swears. It's funny.

• supermena

★★★★ Watched by supermena 18 Aug, 2015

I waited a long time to see this one. I had heard bad reviews from everyone except my best friend. On her recommendation I finally watched it.
    It was WAY better than I had anticipated. It's definitely aimed at fans of "Family Guy" so much so that the cast is mostly the actors behind the voices of that cartoon. I also noticed that even the music was in the style of family guy.

If you forget the poop jokes and the sex stuff, it actually has some sweet moments.

No regrets watching this one!

Good show!

#4Reels

And Scene! 🎬

• Cole H

★★★★ Watched by Cole H 16 Aug, 2015

I never watched this on it's initial release, found it for cheap the other day and picked it up. It was enjoyable for a comedy, certainly not as poor as I'd expected. The CGI was fantastic, I always wonder how strange it must be for actors to act and not be able to see what they're speaking to, in this case a pot smoking, foul mouthed Teddy Bear. I'll keep this short, I only clicked this because the website made me after I made my account

• HeelWolverine

★★★★★ Watched by HeelWolverine 29 Jun, 2012

very hilarious

• Vanessa

½ Watched by Vanessa 15 Aug, 2015

The things I do for Mila Kunis...

• Movieman97

★★★★½ Added by Movieman97

"Ted" is one of the funniest movies in recent memory. Scoring big laughs thanks to a terrific form of chemistry between Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane, solid performances, and a string of hilarious sequences, "Ted" takes comedic advantage of it's premise and soars off into the raunchiest and ballsiest of areas, making up for it's many cliches and bloated final act. If you're a fan of "Family Guy", or Seth MacFarlane's humor in general, "Ted" is definitely a laugh-out-loud treat. If you're not, this won't be up your alley.

• Mathijs Dekyvere

★½ Watched by Mathijs Dekyvere 15 Aug, 2015 1

Deze film was zoals ik verwacht had, meteen ook de reden dat ik het kijken bleef uitstellen.

• Bill Shannon

★★★½ Watched by Bill Shannon 12 Aug, 2015

Seth McFarlane can come off like a smug, self-satisfied shit sometimes, but the man has preternatural comic timing. Although "Family Guy" has fooled a new generation of quote-repeaters into thinking they have a sense of humor, McFarlane knows how to hit the punchline and then tag it.

The subtext of "Ted" comes right out of the Judd Apatow School of Man-Children: young John Bennett (Wahlberg) wishes his teddy bear, Ted (voiced by McFarlane) would come to life. But when John…