• Yuta Ito

★★★½ Watched by Yuta Ito 02 May, 2016

God, I have mixed feelings about this film.

"WTF did I just watch."

"Hehey! That was funny!"

"Oh god, the plot and story was horrible"

"One-sided characterisation!"

"But seriously, wtf did I just watch."

• Daniel Gonçalves

Watched by Daniel Gonçalves 30 Apr, 2016

It could be stupid but funny, however it ends up being just stupid.
    One of those films that at some point I considered stop watching it.
    What a waste of time. Sorry.

• Matt

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt 18 Apr, 2016 1

I don't know what it says about my mental state, but everything Seth McFarland does is fucking hilarious. A teddy bear cursing never gets old (I haven't seen that one in the Wild West or this' sequel).

April 2016 Ranked

• chanfan5

★★★ Watched by chanfan5 14 Jul, 2012

Ted is a consistently funny film but despite its risque exterior it has a disappointingly conservative and twee heart. It's desire to be 'nice' is at odds with its bad-taste persona. And the Giovanni Ribisi subplot appears tacked on to make up the running time.

• Josh Needle

★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Needle 26 Apr, 2016

I've lost count of how many times I've seen Ted, but every time I watch it, I end up laughing even harder than I did before. Between his movies and his tv shows, I'm convinced that Seth MacFarlane was sent to earth decades ago purely to appease my sense of humor many years later.

Fuck you, thunder!

• Nick

Added by Nick

Only once in this movie did I laugh a true, long laugh that made me feel good. The rest of it is crude "humor" at its worst. A squandered premise and cast.

• Jared Purchase

★★½ Watched by Jared Purchase 19 Apr, 2016

Honestly. I was kind of excited to see this movie. I like Family Guy, I like American Dad, so what can go wrong? Unfortunately Ted is very unfunny and very dissapointing. Although it does sneak in some laughs with McFarlane as the bear but a few laughs is very unfortunate considering the runtime.

• herondelle

★★½ Watched by herondelle 08 Jun, 2014

Neither very funny nor very fun, but it leads me to believe Seth McFarlane's following is solely powered by his deft use of sentimentality and nostalgia.

• mairi

½ Added by mairi

this film isn't funny in the slightest, i don't think there was a single aspect of it i liked. immature and boring humour

• Nathanial00

★★★★½ Added by Nathanial00

8.4/10
    One of the funnier comedies of the last 5 years.

• LevynX

★★★½ Added by LevynX

Some of the jokes work, well most of it works, but damn you just end up wanting to slap Mark Wahlberg in the face, which is a problem with most of these movies.

• Carolyn