• James Clark

★★★★ Watched by James Clark 04 Jul, 2015

As a child John wishes for his favourite toy to come to life, and now as an adult the two are still inseparable.

Live action comedy and directorial début from Family Guy and American Dad creator Seth MacFarlane. The plot is well crafted, but is a little thin in places and does regurgitate a couple of jokes here and there. The use of some quite adult humour along with the movie and tv references is handled with the flair that…

• Davith Lecter

★★ Watched by Davith Lecter 03 Jul, 2015

Humor sucio qué no gustará a todo el mundo pero que ni te deja con ganas de más ni se excede.
    Que haga gracia o no depende de la persona, pero objetivamente la película es fiel a un tipo de humor concreto que está bien encajado.
    Personalmente me ha hecho bastante gracia pero no es memorable a excepción de unos pocos momentos.
    Se ve muy perjudicada por una historia que aunque es original (lo cual no tiene por que ser…

• kurazaybo

★★★½ Rewatched by kurazaybo 01 Jul, 2015 1

Seth McFarlane logra una comedia novedosa y bastante entretenida con personajes entrañables (a su manera) y varios cameos inesperados.

Claro que el humor no es tan original ni refinado, pero se agradece que en ningún momento nos haya tratado de vender algo que no es. Tiene sus reglas bien establecidas y su propia magia. Para mi fue una de las sorpresas de su año, espero la segunda parte.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Film#1 of Scavenger Hunt#4
    A movie featuring Beer
    --------------------------------------------
    Ted: [while being carried inside a bag] Oh, I hear the fat kid running! I bet it's hilarious!

I can't really not like this movie. Ted is crude, filled with slapstick and funny as it can be. It is very predictable on what would be the final conclusion of the movie but you just need to enjoy every joke given. It's like the combination of the best episodes of Family Guy…

• RandomMr411

★★★★½ Watched by RandomMr411 02 Jul, 2015

Accompanied with great characters, a stellar script, and non-stop fun, Ted is one of my favorite comedies of the decade.

Ted - A

• Michael Stuhlman

★★½ Watched by Michael Stuhlman 02 Jul, 2015

Crude, rude, dumb and just sort of strange. Not a good movie by any real means but it had a certain charm about it. At least it tried to be a thoughtful movie in some respects. Could have been worse.

• Bruno Dias

★★★ Watched by Bruno Dias 02 Jul, 2015

Um filme para rir, desligar o cérebro e ouvir piadas saídas da boca dum urso de peluche.

• Brian Taylor

★★★ Watched by Brian Taylor 24 Jun, 2015

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★★ Rewatched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 30 Jun, 2015

I decided to give Ted another watch before checking out the sequel... man, it was just as fun as the 1st time I saw it! The premise of a talking teddy bear come to life is probably something that would result in moans and groans from the adult crowd, deeming this another kids film, but Ted is anything but that ....
    I remember the advertising for this film, with posters and standees all over the theater advising parents that this…

• Tomo Cole

★★★½ Watched by Tomo Cole 30 Jun, 2015

Nije mi smješan onoliko koliko pri prvom gledanju u kinu, gdje sam doslovce cijeli film plakao, ali ima svojih fakat jebenih momenata. Pri drugom gledanju smorio me odnos između Johna i Lori, baš nekako klišejizirano i isforsirano djeluje. Ionako je Teddy u fokusu, pa izvlači film jebeno dobro. Ugodan skroz i podoban za repriziranje tu i tamo. Ali baš savršen kino film, gdje će biti urnebes na prvo gledanje.

• michael little

★½ Watched by michael little 28 Jun, 2015

Mean-spirited, overwritten, uneven piece of filmmaking from Seth McFarlane about a man child and his magical teddy bear. The unlikely friendship between Mark Wahlberg and the McFarlane-voiced Ted is good for a few laughs, but the movie is never content to let the humour do the work. There's fight scenes and car chases, a completely unnecessary kidnapping subplot, and a wide-eyed Mila Kunis just trying to stay afloat. Gross.

• Samir Lukka