• Carolinanz

★★★ Added by Carolinanz

"No matter how big a splash you make in this world whether you're Corey Feldman, Frankie Muniz, Justin Bieber or a talking teddy bear, eventually, nobody gives a shit"

• Owen Van Spall

★★½ Watched by Owen Van Spall 26 Jul, 2014

So, I heard this film was funny, it even made its way into the 'top ten films of 2012' lists of some Guardian critics, and they're right snobs!
    And yet, clearly I was not smoking the right shit the day I watched this film (admittedly nearly two years late) as I had a pretty much below-moderate/barely give a f**k response to this film. This film has essentially two comedy concepts at its heart- 1) watching a bear voiced by Seth…

• cronic

★★★½ Added by cronic

7,5/10

• Chris Drake

Added by Chris Drake

I don't like family guy.

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 21 Jul, 2014

A talking teddy bear that drink's and goes to party now that's a teddy bear.ted. okay did this movie made me lol like 21 jump street well I can say a little bit.

• Ellis

½ Added by Ellis

from my take it seemed like a movie that was supposed to make me laugh with nonsense that tried to have some moral somewhere in there, i'd rather watch wrestling that re-watch this, then again maybe i should give it another try while non-sober

• LuBayeh

½ Added by LuBayeh

Péssimo, perda de tempo.

• johncnoonan

★★★★ Added by johncnoonan

John Bennett is a lonely ten year old so pitiful that even bullied children won’t let him intervene in their daily beatings. His only friend is a giant stuffed teddy bear. One magical evening, John makes a wish and the next morning, Ted is alive and filled with all the love a mass processed friend can have. Fast forward a few years, after a brief moment in America’s spotlight appearing on talk shows, Ted (Seth MacFarlane) becomes washed up, alcoholic,…

• Ben (Film Intel)

★★★ Rewatched by Ben (Film Intel) 12 Jul, 2014

The content is patchy and the story never does anything unpredictable, but this gets by well enough through an original concept and some winning performances from Wahlberg, Kunis and MacFarlane

• Melody

★★★★ Rewatched by Melody 11 Jul, 2014

Been meaning to rewatch this ever since I first saw it but I was still surprised by how much I laughed, especially in the party scene with Flash… and as in A Million Ways…, Seth MacFarlane combines some real old-school romanticism with the crude humour the way only he can. Definitely one I'll watch again and again.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★ Added by Chris Gelderd

Ted is a 2012 American comedy film directed by Seth MacFarlane, in which he also stars (vocally) alongside Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi.

In 1985, young John Bennet (Bretton Manley) receives a large stuffed teddy bear for Christmas to compensate his lack of friends in the real world, and he makes a wish that the teddy would come to life to be his best friend. In a miracle, the teddy does come to life and immediately…

• Jesus Malpartida

★★★★ Rewatched by Jesus Malpartida 06 Jul, 2014 2

Es la primera película que repito este año. Algo bueno tendrá. Esperando la segunda parte para el 2015.