• Anthony Albarran

★★★½ Added by Anthony Albarran

Charming with MacFarlane's sense of humor thrown into the mix for some good laughs.

• Tasha Marie

★★★★ Rewatched by Tasha Marie 31 Jan, 2015

The end ruins it for me, but mayn this movie has me laughing every time.

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★ Rewatched by Qauntiz Smitherman 31 Jan, 2015

Not the Holy Grail of comedies as some make it out to be but it's definitely funny. Some jokes fall flat and some are home runs which at the end of the day is a pretty good comedy.

• WigHatesMovies

½ Watched by WigHatesMovies 29 Jun, 2012

I thought this movie was surprisingly/coincidentally identical in most ways to That's My Boy, but due to McFarlane's done-to-death Swinger's music and empty 80s references, That's My Boy succeeds in being funnier and earning its emotional arc resolutions whereas Ted doesn't. I actually expected/hoped to think the opposite based on both movies' trailers and was surprised both times in the theater.

• Joseph Prestianni

½ Watched by Joseph Prestianni 30 Jan, 2015

One of these days, Giovanni Ribisi is gonna kill himself.

• Joe Bonelli

½ Watched by Joe Bonelli 30 Jan, 2015

How did I get talked into watching this?

• Draco_Wolfsbane

★★★ Watched by Draco_Wolfsbane 29 Jan, 2015

"Now if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine."- Narrator.

A pretty dumb movie that's filled with juvenile jokes and one liners of the ilk that only Seth MacFarlane would come up with.....i really liked it!!
    Love him or hate him, you know the…

• robthefilmgeek

★½ Added by robthefilmgeek

Just felt like a disappointment overall.

• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★ Watched by Emmanuel Serratos 25 Jan, 2015

Not bad, not bad at all. Just saying, it's not bad.

• Effice

Added by Effice

Tired jokes of Seth MacFarlane delivered by a teddy. Utter shite.

• Luke McGowan

★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

A novel look at the bromance v romance plot, some of Ted's humor is a little in-your-face, but overall its a very funny film with great casting.

• Michelle

Watched by Michelle 22 Jan, 2015

The next time I think, "Sure, I dislike Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show, but... maybe Seth MacFarlane made something, this time, I won't feel like I need to shower after watching," please remind me that drinking bleach would be a better idea.