• Adam Bolden

★★★½ Watched by Adam Bolden 13 Dec, 2012

Seth MacFarlane is very hit-or-miss. I am a huge fan of American Dad, but Family Guy has always left me cold. The Cleveland Show is okay. But as far as Seth MacFarlane himself, I think he's a great talent and I'm looking forward to him hosting the Oscars in February. Through all the TV shows he's made, including the reboot of The Flintstones he's working on for a couple seasons from now, I think the movie Ted proves that where…

• DevGanja420

½ Added by DevGanja420

fuck this piece of shit

• mook

★★★★ Rewatched by mook 02 Mar, 2015

I'm pleased to say this holds up well. It makes the most of it's slightly odd concept by being rude, funny and strangely touching. 8/10.

• James Leeroy

★★★★★ Watched by James Leeroy 24 Feb, 2015

A very unique screenplay that made me laugh all throughout the length of the movie. I love the constant use of offensive jokes and modern pop culture references to fuel the storyline. The fact that the teddy bear is talking is just absolutely hilarious and is reason why people where drawn to watch it. Great work!

• maluraqqq

★★½ Added by maluraqqq

Eu ri

• Ψηλόκαρδος

★★½ Added by Ψηλόκαρδος

Ξαναβλέποντας την ταινία έχοντας πλέον γνωρίσει (και εθιστεί σ)τον MacFarlane του Φάμιλι Γκάι, το Ted αποκτά μια αίσθηση geek οργασμού που επιτείνει το fun σε επίπεδο καύλας.

Αυτό που δεν βελτιώνεται καθόλου είναι η απογοητευτικότατη 3η πράξη που είναι ό,τι πιο συμβιβασμένο, μη αστείο και ανέμπνευστο θα μπορούσε να λήξει μια τόσο καλή κωμωδία. (Κι αν ήθελε να δώσει σε αυτήν τη βαρετή καταδίωξη μια σατιρική χροιά, αποτυγχάνει πλήρως) (Α, και το Superman returns δεν ήταν τόσο κακό!)

Βεβαίως, και…

• simoonwhitaker

★★★★ Added by simoonwhitaker

Surprisingly good

• Tony DeMichele

★★★½ Added by Tony DeMichele

Different, imaginative, and lots of funny lines. I found it incredibly odd that I accepted the premise of the movie so easily. My only complaint is that this one one of those instances where most of the best parts of the movie are in the trailer. But it was a fun hour and a half :)

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★ Watched by Jacob Gehman 20 Feb, 2015

You know what, the amount of interest I had in a movie about a beer-drinking, adult-talking stuffed animal was pretty much nil. Which is kind of weird, because you'd think a crass movie featuring a stuffed animal would be Right The Hell Up My Alley.

I guess when it first came out it got compared to Family Guy. And I like Family Guy, I just didn't want a Hollywood-ized Family Guy or warm-fuzzied Family Guy. (And no, Seth MacFarlane's involvement…

• Jeremie Watson

★★★½ Added by Jeremie Watson

What do you expect from Seth MacFarlane?

• phil haigh

½ Watched by phil haigh 18 Feb, 2015

My 21 yr old watched it and thought it puerile. It's just live action/cg family guy all the way. A stream of disconnected jokes, mostly poor, stuffed into a fur bag.

• George Bidwell

★★★★½ Rewatched by George Bidwell 14 Feb, 2015

Ferociously funny and packed full of heart, Ted is a winner. The friendship between John and Ted is as rewarding and heartfelt as any drama but yet it is packaged in a hilariously well made comedy. The emotional beats in this film hit better than most comedies and are really suprisingly dramatic. This is down to stellar performances from nearly every cast member and some really good writing, this film works for two reasons: the jokes are funny and the heart is there. Perfectly balanced comedy.