• Michael Sweeting

★★ Added by Michael Sweeting

Has its moments but is largely bad.

• Mister Flagg

★★★★ Watched by Mister Flagg 01 Jan, 2015

You'd have to be a massive douchenozzle punk not to find this film absolutely hilarious. OK so maybe you have to get over the fact that Ted is just Peter Griffin in a teddy bear outfit but if you extract your tiredness with Family Guy from your opinion you'll spend better than an hour laughing your ass off. Also might help if you've seen Flash.

If you haven't you are probably a massive douchenozzle anyways.

• Patrick Mulcahy

★★★½ Watched by Patrick Mulcahy 09 Sep, 2012

A three star film edged to three and a half for the Sam Jones stoner party scene. Boy wishes childhood teddy bear could talk. He does and the pair enjoy an infantile life together, until the girlfriend says 'it's me or the bear'.

• Matt Brosey

★★ Added by Matt Brosey

Funny, but not my cup of tee for comedy.

• ComedyInsider

★★★★½ Added by ComedyInsider

Raunchy, hilarious, and oddly touching. Don't get me started on the sequel though. Horrible.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

While the idea of a potty-mouthed CGI teddy bear is quite fresh, in its central aspect - irresponsible, fun-loving, well-meaning, good-hearted loser character prevents slow-maturing best bud from growing up and settling down - is something we've seen multiple times before, most recently, I think, in the underrated "You, Me and Dupree". This part of Ted - the actual story - about Marky Mark's progression from stoner/loser/man-boy compadre to mature committed grown up, is fine, and lends the movie a…

• Al

★★★ Added by Al

It's funny most of the time.

• rebekah7

★★★★★ Added by rebekah7

It was great I like when there was thrunder part come is was dieing because of the song when they when't in public of the picture and void

• BlacktusJack

★★★ Added by BlacktusJack

Not quite up to Kung Pow's standards, but it's pretty funny

• Conor Murnane

★★★★ Added by Conor Murnane

It may have a kind-of lazy premise, may contain most of Seth MacFarlane's hallmarks (shock humor, pop-culture references, etc.) and is certainly not the most important comedy out there, but it's still a rather entertaining watch.

Unlike Seth's TV work, it stays focused and isn't bogged down by really obvious attempts at humor, keeping a down-to-earth tone throughout. Plus, the references never get overplayed or feel self-indulgent and actually move the story along quite nicely.

Let's just forget Seth's next…

• Annie