• _beewildered

★★ Rewatched by _beewildered 20 Nov, 2014

I forgot why I decided to rewatch this movie but I got a great laugh at some scenes but got flatface on another. I don't know, this movie didn't serve jokes I love. I don't really sure about everything in this movie. It has child-like vibe (thus made it predictable) but delivered in adult ways.

So yeah..., again, not really sure about this.

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 19 Nov, 2012 7

Everybody Loves Raymond and this movie. But I didn’t. There were laughs, which made the film watchable, but the plot couldn’t have sucked any more, mainly because of how borderline unlikeable Whalberg and Ted were. Also, the stakes couldn't have been any lower, so it was just left to the gags to carry the film.

What really confused and irritated me from the start was the decision to have Ted voiced by Seth McFarlane in exactly the same voice he…

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★ Added by Adrian Zachow

Seth McFarlane's live action feature film debut will actually please fans of Family Guy and it's companion shows, as it shares the same strand of humorous DNA and format. In other words, it's crass, yet ingenious, filled with geeky gags and references, often provided through flashbacks and cutaways. All this is layered on top of a pretty standard romantic comedy setup, with a twist: 35 year old slacker Walberg is given an ultimatum by his girlfriend of 4 years (Kunis):…

• loureviews

★★★ Added by loureviews

If you ever wished your childhood teddy bear would come to life, this is probably not the film for you.

If you like the juvenile and crass humour of Seth McFarlane of Family Guy fame then this story of a rude and crude dope-smoking bear will be right up your street.

• Trey

★★★½ Rewatched by Trey 17 Nov, 2014

There are a lot of really funny parts.. but there's just as many really bad parts.. McFarlane's humor is either a huge hit or a huge miss with me, which makes its difficult to ever love his stuff. Ted is funny, raunchy, and surprisingly heartwarming, but theres just too much silly to really love this film.

• Andrew Nichols

★★ Watched by Alecs 04 Nov, 2014

per jessica stroup

• Steve Nixon

★★★ Watched by Steve Nixon 28 Oct, 2014

An extended episode of Family Guy with Peter Griffin inside a teddy bear outfit this is very light comedic fare that taught me two things; Ribisi can dance and Kunis can't run.

• Dave Sloboda

★★★★ Added by Dave Sloboda

Easily one of the funniest movies in the past few years. I damn near pissed myself during the whole Flash Gordon scene!

• Bill Cornelius

★★ Watched by Bill Cornelius 15 Sep, 2014

It's like a big, long live-action episode of "Family Guy". Now don't get me wrong, I like "Family Guy"… just not for longer than an hour. This film was stale.