• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 21 Jul, 2014

A talking teddy bear that drink's and goes to party now that's a teddy bear.ted. okay did this movie made me lol like 21 jump street well I can say a little bit.

• Ellis

½ Added by Ellis

from my take it seemed like a movie that was supposed to make me laugh with nonsense that tried to have some moral somewhere in there, i'd rather watch wrestling that re-watch this, then again maybe i should give it another try while non-sober

• LuBayeh

½ Added by LuBayeh

Péssimo, perda de tempo.

• johncnoonan

★★★★ Added by johncnoonan

John Bennett is a lonely ten year old so pitiful that even bullied children won’t let him intervene in their daily beatings. His only friend is a giant stuffed teddy bear. One magical evening, John makes a wish and the next morning, Ted is alive and filled with all the love a mass processed friend can have. Fast forward a few years, after a brief moment in America’s spotlight appearing on talk shows, Ted (Seth MacFarlane) becomes washed up, alcoholic,…

• Ben (Film Intel)

★★★ Rewatched by Ben (Film Intel) 12 Jul, 2014

The content is patchy and the story never does anything unpredictable, but this gets by well enough through an original concept and some winning performances from Wahlberg, Kunis and MacFarlane

• Melody

★★★★ Rewatched by Melody 11 Jul, 2014

Been meaning to rewatch this ever since I first saw it but I was still surprised by how much I laughed, especially in the party scene with Flash… and as in A Million Ways…, Seth MacFarlane combines some real old-school romanticism with the crude humour the way only he can. Definitely one I'll watch again and again.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★ Added by Chris Gelderd

Ted is a 2012 American comedy film directed by Seth MacFarlane, in which he also stars (vocally) alongside Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Joel McHale and Giovanni Ribisi.

In 1985, young John Bennet (Bretton Manley) receives a large stuffed teddy bear for Christmas to compensate his lack of friends in the real world, and he makes a wish that the teddy would come to life to be his best friend. In a miracle, the teddy does come to life and immediately…

• Jesus Malpartida

★★★★ Rewatched by Jesus Malpartida 06 Jul, 2014 2

Es la primera película que repito este año. Algo bueno tendrá. Esperando la segunda parte para el 2015.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 03 Jul, 2014

I Like 2012's Ted, I Like It Because Katie Rossino One Of My Friends Has Seen Family Guy.

• Matt Waring

★★★½ Watched by Matt Waring 02 Jul, 2014

Pretty much exactly what you would expect a film from Seth MacFarlane about a talking teddy bear to be like. But in a good way.

If you don't like Family Guy/American Dad/Seth MacFarlane then chances are you won't like this, but if you do then you probably will. I do (for the most part), so I did (for the most part).

• Kylethegiant

★★★ Rewatched by Kylethegiant 27 Jun, 2014

"Oh come on, I do not sound that much like Peter Griffin"
    Seth MacFarlane's best film of two. Probably because he wasn't physically in it but Peter Griffin was. I don't really know for this film but it had an interesting and unique story to it. It wasn't presented as well as it could've but it was acceptable. Having Mila Kunis in it just makes the film visually entertaining. Some of the humor, I still laugh at even in a rewatch I can say with shame. I enjoy family guy. To me, I guess, this is a different version of that.

• chujus

★★★ Added by chujus

This movie proves that even premises thought of at 2 am over an empty bowl of hash can be successfully crafted into a funny feature. But that's it. I laughed.