• Wen

★★★★★ Added by Wen

yes sweetie your looking at matt and emily

• Wilson

★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 08 Nov, 2015 1

The Adjustment Bureau is fine. An absolutely fine film. It mixes a Mad Men aesthetic for the Bureau (Roger Sterling!), with heavy blue filters for Matt Damon and Emily Blunt's romance section. It is a charming, fitfully entertaining, fantasy that works better as a romance. I don't have a huge amount to say about it.

It's a Matter of Matt and Em.

However, the one thing I have wondered, is why has no-one cast Matt Damon and Emily Blunt together…

• Addy

★★ Watched by Addy 08 Nov, 2015

Interesting concept, great cast, and tons of potential ruined by poor execution.

★★★ Watched by STEPHEN TUBBS 30 Apr, 2015

Uneven but the sci - fi segments are worth watching.

• Matt Thomas

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 21 Oct, 2015

A little obtuse towards the end, but full marks for originality. More creative than many bigger budget films. Damon and Blunt make a good couple, but Mackie is the real star here (for me, at least).

• deasnutz879

★★★★½ Watched by deasnutz879 24 Oct, 2011

Fuckin' Amazing

• Pat Dwyer

★★★½ Watched by Pat Dwyer 17 Oct, 2015

Fun, slick scifi/love story. It didn't spoon-feed the audience every little detail, nor did it leave us guessing too much.

• landskip

★★★½ Watched by landskip 11 Oct, 2015

Very well done Philp K. Dick paranoid science fiction romance.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Matt Damon likes running around cities very fast. Here he does it through sci-fi doors that transport him to random places around Manhattan. Some cool stuff there but it gets a little repetitive - much like the main narrative of this film: bring the central couple together only to tear them apart, rinse/repeat. Otherwise it's an interesting film, anchored by two great perfs - Blunt especially shows why Damon's character keeps fighting for her. The sci-fi philosophy: free will versus…

• Ashish Enoch Eleazer Eben

★★★★ Added by Ashish Enoch Eleazer Eben

Thanks to the Chairman, that I didn't watch the trailer, because at first I thought this might be a political drama.

But nah..

Harry: People who realize freewill is a gift that you'll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that's the chairman's real plan. That maybe one day, we won't write the plan, you will.

Special Thanks: The Chairman

• DSfilms

★★★★ Added by DSfilms

Much more better than it seems
    I think this is a very underrated film

• Aidan Sears

★★½ Watched by Aidan Sears 21 Sep, 2015

love transcends men in suits