• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★★½ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 15 Sep, 2014

Parts are good. Parts are bad.

A lot of the dialogue is pretty bad. But the story isn't that terrible.

I can't tell if it's a negative look at religion or a positive one.

Matt Damon and Blunt were cool. They had good chemistry.

• elliotx

★★★★ Rewatched by elliotx 15 Sep, 2014

Very good performances from Damon and Blunt in what feels like an underrated sci-fi love story; I've seen this a fair few times and I never fail to enjoy it!

• John Connor

★★ Watched by John Connor 04 Mar, 2011

A silly, disjointed mess. Damon and Blunt try hard, but the script is filled with gaping holes and continually brings up semi-interesting metaphysical questions which it doesn't have the wit or the werewithal to actually answer. And the deplorable final scene is pretty much the equivalent of the filmmakers saying 'Hey audience, fuck you!'

• Michael Little

★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Little 12 Sep, 2014

I've always been creeped out by white men wearing fedoras and this film only furthers that. Is this the greatest or smartest film ever? no. Is it fun and captivating? You are goddamn right it is. The film holds an interesting premise which is executed well and the lead roles only further this. A good watch.

• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Starts off really boring, then becomes decent, then gets really interesting, then becomes very engaging, then goes slow and boring again because it stays in one scene for too long then it becomes decent again then the ending for me was a bit boring so its a mixed bag for me so 2 and a half out of 5.

• fira

★★ Watched by fira 08 Sep, 2014

It never occurred to me that this was a rom-com, I feel betrayed.

• jairus1

★½ Added by jairus1

This movie is what we here in the letterboxd business like to call: 'A Giant Piece of Shit'.

It's replete with convenient plot devices, Matt Damon's embarrassing running form, Matt Damon's bleh acting, Matt Damon's stupid face, a complete mess of a storyline, and an amount of fedoras that would make you think that this 'Adjustment Bureau' is solely comprised of r/atheism subscribers.

• Stephen Ferraioli

★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen Ferraioli 16 Aug, 2014 3

"Sci-fi thriller romance" is a surprisingly effective genre. SOURCE CODE also probably fits into this. Can't think of too many others.

• William Eguizabal

★★★★ Watched by William Eguizabal 17 Oct, 2011

• Michael

★★★★ Watched by Michael 08 Mar, 2011

A Metaphysical Romance dressed up in a spiffy Science Fiction suit.

• Gonçalo

★★★★ Rewatched by Gonçalo 11 Aug, 2014

The idea is extremelly inovative and I can't remember seeing it in a movie before. I was impressed with the originality.
    Add a charming Emily Blunt and you have a really interesting movie.

• Zelia

★★½ Watched by Zelia 08 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.