• Almer

★★★ Watched by Almer 17 Dec, 2014

A good looking Twilight Zone episode with excellent character work from Damon and Blunt and a dopey ending

• Katie

Added by Katie

Extremely disappointing. It's not worth your time. It's one huge clique with one extremely predictable and annoying ending.

• joelhwa

★★★½ Watched by joelhwa 13 Jul, 2011

7/10: Another adaptation of sci-fi guru Philip K. Dick, that has perfect blend of sci-fi, thriller and romance! - something for everyone to enjoy even if you are not a science fiction fan. I like the unique and yet original idea, and at the same time can be quite thought-provoking for some.

• Cassandra Javier

Added by Cassandra Javier

THIS SUCKED SO BAD I ONLY WATCHED IT BECAUSE OF EMILY BLUNT >.<</p>

• MovieMan23

★★ Added by MovieMan23

Forgettable movie that tries to be too my much.

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★★½ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 14 Jun, 2011

I liked the film a lot. Ever since I saw the trailers I was wary about how they were going to handle a story where we have people that control reality as we know it and not mess it up. But by the time the final act came around, with its momentum building, I was cheering the lead and loving the film.

Damon and Blunt are the prefect romantic leads here - perfect casting. I was unsure of Mackie in…

• Adrian Zachow

★★★½ Watched by Adrian Zachow 11 Jun, 2011

Intriguing, often exciting thriller, which sees Damon play a Senator who stumbles upon a secret world order of suited men in hats, run by a mysterious "Chairman" who keeps "things running according to plan". When he falls for Blunt, and is told they are not to be together, he challenges this order. The film has it's many moments, but a few lulls too, and the ending is not as potent as it should have been, but all in all, an entertaining film.

• Hemi

★★★ Added by Hemi

This was better then i expected. The hat thing was a little odd, but worked well enough.

I enjoyed the idea of free will vs. a guiding hand. Having history prove we basically suck at free will.

Good Saturday afternoon watch.

• PanosKantz

★★½ Watched by PanosKantz 09 Nov, 2014

μην ξαναβάλετε στον Ματ αυτο το καπελο. ουαι

• Paul Davey

★★★ Watched by Paul Davey 30 Oct, 2014

A compelling concept that could have been incredible if executed differently. The competent tone just wasn't quite right for me. If it had been more confrontational, with 'edgier' music, I think it would have been more interesting.

• Larasati Aziz

★★½ Watched by Larasati Aziz 22 Oct, 2014

Interesting concept, poor execution. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt's chemistry was spot on though.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★★ Added by Jacob Gehman

The execution is not quite as stellar as the concept, but that concept is so great that it lifts the entire movie. Solid acting performances by most participants don't hurt any, either.

Edit: Good review, Jacob. Way to just nail everything on the head. Deep thoughts. Sigh. To be re-reviewed if/when I watch this again.