• Ashish Enoch Eleazer Eben

★★★★ Added by Ashish Enoch Eleazer Eben

Thanks to the Chairman, that I didn't watch the trailer, because at first I thought this might be a political drama.

But nah..

Harry: People who realize freewill is a gift that you'll never know how to use until you fight for it. I think that's the chairman's real plan. That maybe one day, we won't write the plan, you will.

Special Thanks: The Chairman

• DSfilms

★★★★ Added by DSfilms

Much more better than it seems
    I think this is a very underrated film

• Aidan Sears

★★½ Watched by Aidan Sears 21 Sep, 2015

love transcends men in suits

• CigarsOnMars

★★★★ Watched by CigarsOnMars 16 Sep, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau er en af de mest fantastiske kærlighedshistorier jeg nogensinde har set. Den er uendelig smuk, og rørende uden at blive for meget.

Filmen har et meget interessant plot, der får mange nok virker super latterligt fordi det er så over-the-top konspirations-agtigt. Men ved at putte den enkle kærlighedshistorie i centrum af historien, lykkedes det filmen at finde en mening med alt kaoset, på en måde.
    Jeg er én af de personer der synes at konspirationshistorien ikke er…

• Dan

★★★★ Added by Dan

did it for emily blunt

• filmcollective

★★★ Watched by filmcollective 04 Sep, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau was a film that would have passed me by, and mostly because of its marketing, trying to attach it to the likes of the Bourne films, which, to say I I was tired of by the time this film came out, is an understatement. It wasn't until I learned that the film was an adaptation of a Phillip K (Who are we? Who are they? Who is really in control) Dick, that I finally raised an inquisitive…

• ramandeep

★★★ Watched by ramandeep 01 Sep, 2015

Good concept, but end was little lazy and predictable.

• BennyWestside

★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

Saw this on a date.

It was pretty good.

Although I forgot about this movie until just this moment...

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Starring Matt Damon. This film has made me love Matt more than ever. I have always admired Matt Damon disappearing in his roles, making them look almost real and living characters. I must appreciate the thriller of the film, a typical sensational movie that often looks a milestone in coming years. Matt Damon's character somewhat reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock's North By Northwest starring Cary Grant. Cinematography work and Editing has been excellent.

• Aurora Esterlia

★★★★ Added by Aurora Esterlia

Have you ever wonder if Doraemon DOOR being made into a spy-mystery movie?

Here it is, your favorite gadget finally gets its own great movie, well-directed, well-screenplay, well-story plot, and well played by your favorite actors.

• John Murphy

★★★½ Watched by John Murphy 21 Aug, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau is a weird movie. Not because of its sci-fi elements, but for the romantic angle. I enjoyed most of the film, but the driving force of the movie did not connect with me at all.

The main problem with The Adjustment Bureau is that we, as an audience, are supposed to believe that Matt Damon's character instantly falls in love with a woman he meets in a bathroom. On top of this, he thinks about her every…

• Rodney Terrell

★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 18 Aug, 2015

More a true love conquers all story hidden in a odd science fiction thriller. I enjoy this film and think that Damon and Blunt have such chemistry it makes you cheer for them in the midst of a movie that could go either way. The film is not great but certainly has interesting ideas and concepts, with lesser actors this movie might be a throwaway but I think their charm makes this a worthwhile viewing experience.