• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

This movie is about a a mysterious group of men conspire to keep them apart - they are the agents of Fate - the Adjustment Bureau - and they will stop at nothing to keep order. I really enjoyed this film, I liked the story and the directing.

• Sc8lo

Watched by Sc8lo 08 Mar, 2011

The poster is spot on. This film is all about running. 'Long Distance Running. Cross Country Running' (that's a Grease reference)

• Humility Javier

★★★★½ Watched by Humility Javier 19 Apr, 2012

A fresh, exciting, and intelligent take on fate and destiny and all sorts of kismet we know. And free will too. I can't think of something wrong about this movie at the moment, or maybe ever.

This film proves that the industry will always have a bright future when it comes to the romantc sci fi genre.

• Stef

★★ Watched by Stef 05 Aug, 2011

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Ian Buckwalter

★★★½ Watched by Ian Buckwalter 01 Mar, 2011

Read my DCist review.

• Si Sharp

★★★ Watched by Si Sharp 08 Jul, 2014

Overlong Twilight Zone episode that never takes full advantage of an interesting premise, made passable by a believable romance, solid acting and a just-about-smart-enough script.

• Miguel

★★★ Watched by Miguel 04 Jul, 2014

Interesting plot and good acting makes this an interesting film for someone who is searching for a good for go film.

• Tina Something

★★★ Watched by Tina Something 29 Jun, 2014

A nice enough idea that could have been better executed. However, I liked the chemistry between Blunt and Damon and it is their love story, which is at the heart of the film after all, so I did quite enjoy it.

• Leo Schiller

★★★★½ Watched by Leo Schiller 29 Jun, 2014

Very interesting idea. Not lifted - credible link from reality and sci-fi. Very coherent screenplay. Great actors.

• ElectricApple

Added by ElectricApple

What a terrible movie. Even Damon can't salvage this steaming feces pile.

• Cariad Eccleston

★★★ Watched by Cariad Eccleston 22 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Grant Fitzgerald

★★★★ Watched by Grant Fitzgerald 13 Jun, 2014

It is rare that you kind find a film that is both artistically obscure while being accessible at the same time. The Adjustment Bureau started this way but gradually drifted into overly accessible by explaining every little minute nuance of the film, which was good so everything was explained but was bad because I didn't sit in wonder after the film was done. But Overall I loved the visual style, Thomas Newman's score and the creative plot. Plus I have a knew crush, Emily Blunt.