• Ernst_Bitterman

★★★★ Added by Ernst_Bitterman

This film presses one of my buttons quite firmly-- protagonists and antagonists are at odds not because "I am good!"/"Me are evil!" but because they have differing and honestly-held notions about what is the greatest good.

I am sorry that it wasn't better received, though, because I was really hoping for a popular acceptance of decent suits and snappy hats.

• pdwilsen

★★★ Rewatched by pdwilsen 20 Jun, 2015

So cuuuuute! The cuteness! Damon and Blunt have real chemistry and are so cute! Tee hee hee! ❤️❤️

• K. R. C.

★★★★ Rewatched by K. R. C. 20 Jun, 2015 2

I really like this movie. Had to subtract 1/2 star for not enough adjusting from the Adjustment Bureau and another 1/2 for the vague allusion to everyone having seen the Chairman.

• Truestorymatt

★★★½ Added by Truestorymatt

Interesting. Falls slightly flat on a really grand premise.

• L!M!N

★★★½ Added by L!M!N

Enjoyed the concept. And kudos to Emily Blunt's dancing. Sleek and cool.

• eevade

★★ Watched by eevade 09 Jun, 2015

I don't know what this was, neither it does. It tries to be a romantic comedy, an action flick, a high-concept sci-fi, a study of free will and religion...
    Not only it's a mess, but it's also quite boring, if it wasn't for the sci-fi and mystery element which kept me wondering what was going on. At least it's well acted.

• Steadman

★★★ Watched by Steadman 07 Jun, 2015

A fun scifi/romcom with a quasi-religious twist. Also great to see one of my Mad Men favourites in a good role, and there's very little I won't watch Matt Damon in.

Emily Blunt does the mysterious captivating woman thing... think Penelope Cruz from Vanilla Sky, just with a sort-of English accent.

The allusions to angels was pretty heavy-handed. I'd have preferred it to have been more subtle, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

• WrongAgain

Added by WrongAgain

Hats!

• Steve G.

★★ Watched by Steve G. 05 Jun, 2015 16

The June-ar Module

The Adjustment Boreau, more like.

Maybe a bit harsh but I couldn't think of a play on the title that could allow me to use the word 'mediocre'. Will accept suggestions and steal them for future usage.

There are only two REALLY good things about The Adjustment Bureau. The first 20 minutes or so are great. I really enjoyed the montage of clips detailing Matt Damon's political travails and the setting up of the story in general.…

• joaoluc

★★★½ Added by joaoluc

Numa picadora moulinex juntam-se as alegorias e o folclore do Matrix, do Fringe e um bocadinho de romantismo, mistura-se por uns segundos e tem-se um agradável filme familiar para ver um sábado à noite com uma remota probabilidade de não se adormecer no sofá.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★ Watched by Jamie Rogers 01 Jun, 2015 1

This is some good shit right here.

Matt Damon is awesome. Anthony Mackie is awesome. Emily Blunt is awesome. What happens when you throw all three into one movie? Awesomeness.

Damon and Blunt work wonders together and it's beyond me why they haven't worked together more often. They take the script and really bring their dialogue to life, making the relationship between them very believable. The supporting cast is great as well. Anthony Mackie rocks as usual, as he is…

• Dana

★★★★ Watched by Dana 31 May, 2015

I wish I reviewed this before watching Edge of Tomorrow, because they already blur into one. Damn timelines.

This one was quite beautiful to watch, Matt Damon and Emily Blunt seem convincingly smitten with each other, and it was interesting to see the mysteries of the hat!people unfold.

I remember thinking it was a 4/5, so I'm sticking with that, though the fact that I already struggle to remember more things to say about it will probably reveal more about the film in the long run.