• Andrew Neill

★★★★½ Rewatched by Andrew Neill 05 Apr, 2015

When I first saw this I really liked it, I did not think that it would hold up to a rewatch and while it did not have the same impact as the original watch I still really enjoyed it.

This is a love story with science fiction thrown in to it, the science fiction is quite subtle and this adds to the film.

This is one of my favourite science fiction films from the last 10 years, well worth watching more than once.

• Joanne Myers

★★★★ Added by Joanne Myers

When watching this I wasn't sure whether I'd seen it before or not. Even after seeing the entire film I still couldn't remember so I either hadn't enjoyed it first time, didn't pay attention or clearly hadn't seen it before. I'm still not certain which option out of those it was. So I'm going to go with a first time watch.

I really enjoyed tab. I found its story to be interesting enough to keep me going the entire way…

• Mathias Block

★★★½ Rewatched by Mathias Block 15 Feb, 2015

This story found a soft spot in my heart. Great chemistry between Blunt and Damon.

• fultoncharlie

★★½ Watched by fultoncharlie 10 Jul, 2011

Damon & Blunt have pretty good chemistry, but the script's threadbare treatment of their romance doesn't give them much to work with. On the plus side, I liked the restrained effects work used in the "space jumps" through the doors. Terence Stamp is a natural for a MAD MEN guest spot. This should have been called THE ANGEL IN THE GRAY FLANNEL SUIT. +1 for being less annoying then INCEPTION. 5/10

• mariusdownunder

★★★ Added by mariusdownunder

David Norris (Matt Damon) is looking set to win the New York state election when a scandal breaks and he loses by a landslide. Preparing for his defeat speech he meets ballerina Elise (Emily Blunt) and an instant chemistry if formed. Their meeting seems to change Norris and his deviates from his prepared speech to a more personal and human one which catapult's him back in the polls. Several months later Norris by chance encounters Elise on the bus and…

• Ad Weterings

★★★★ Rewatched by Ad Weterings 04 Apr, 2015

Good acting, nice effects well told, another fine story by Philip K Dick.

• andcam

★★★★ Watched by andcam 02 Apr, 2015

Enjoyed this a lot. The premise and performances made this a more interesting film then I expected.

• wildestpenfield

★★★ Added by wildestpenfield

Phillip K Dick as romance is a new one for me (unless you wished you had 3 hands during Total Recall), and really the whole thing makes very very little sense, but Emily Blunt in particular is fetching, and it's all at least watchable (in a really-dumb-version-of-Dark-City way).

• stevenfisher22

★★★½ Watched by stevenfisher22 15 Mar, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau - 7/10. An intriguing sci-fi concept. Both Damon and Blunt are great as usual. It could have done more though.

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Interesting science fiction romance hybrid is bolstered by solid performances and intrigue throughout.

• jefflutz79

★★★ Added by jefflutz79

Does my memory need adjusting, or has this been done before? Mildly entertaining nonetheless.

• Tara

★★★★ Watched by Tara 21 Mar, 2015

I enjoyed the heck out of this movie. nobody is surprised