• Brian Hann

★★★★½ Added by Brian Hann

A quirky take on an action adventure movie with two individuals taking on the agents of Fate.

• elliexstorey

★★★ Watched by elliexstorey 23 Feb, 2015

Try hard intellectual sic fi with a beautiful romance: unique premise surrounding free will, a lack of 'bad guys' and real conflict, clunky at times but excellent character relationships between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.

• edward

★★★½ Watched by edward 22 Feb, 2015

Science fictions aren't exactly my cup of tea. I kept postponing watching this with the fear of whether or not I'd be able to get it. By MY grace, only a wee-bit went over the top while I've managed to grasp more than I was expecting (well, at least to the best of my unlimited knowledge). As for the movie, it's okay. My rating reveals my innermost feelings about the movie and renders me speechless!! I'd like to mention here…

• Joachim Andersson

★★★★ Watched by Joachim Andersson 15 Feb, 2015

Excellent scifiromance with a fun story and great visuals with the only flaw being that it kinda chickens out at the end. Not a bad ending but it had potential to go a bit further than it did, especially since it's based on a Philip K Dick short story. I did like the fact that it never turns into a spectacular actionmovie, something that the bluraycover and the marketing hints at

• Michael "PhantomKnight" Dennos

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael "PhantomKnight" Dennos 31 Jan, 2015 4

At the heart of The Adjustment Bureau is the idea of free will vs. determinism, and it's an idea that's explored pretty damn smartly in George Nolfi's script. Nolfi uses a romance story with genuine charm as a vehicle to explore the implications of that central idea, and the melding of the two genres (romance and sci-fi) feels very fluid as a result. Probably the most intriguing idea that this film presents is that the human race hasn't always had…

• Colin

★★★★ Watched by Colin 08 Feb, 2015 1

Really interesting sci-fi
    Its v good

• Arie

★★★½ Watched by Arie 31 Jan, 2015

I didn't know what to expect when i started to watch this movie. I'm really a big fan of Matt Damon, so that was a reason to watch this movie.

When i watch the movie, i didn't expect this kind of story. It's a nice movie, not the best movie of Matt Damon. It's a different kind of story, so that's nice.

The way the movie was shot is very good. The acting of everyone is good. And the story is also good.

• Richard Carlos Torr

★★★ Watched by Richard Carlos Torr 17 Jan, 2015

Matt Damon and Emily Blunt's magnetism to the audience and each other fails to save this promising sci-fi thought experiment that throws away the potential built up in the first three quarters of the film by falling back on the most literal deus ex machina I think I've ever seen in a movie.

• Ben Oliver

★★★ Watched by Ben Oliver 24 Jan, 2015

Matt Damon stars as a politician who sees a glimpse of his fate and is forced to make a choice; pursue the woman of his dreams (Emily Blunt) or follow his career and become President.

The Adjustment Bureau is different to most high concept films in that it’s fuelled by the chemistry between the two leads rather than its premise. This doesn’t feel like an intentional choice; Damon and Blunt light up the screen together and the story becomes a…

• Panta Oz

★★★½ Added by Panta Oz

I enjoyed this American romantic fantasy thriller loosely based on the Philip K. Dick short story, "Adjustment Team". The screenwriter and director George Nolfi did a decent job with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, and he used well the chemistry between those two.

Everything starts with David Norris (Matt Damon) - a charismatic politician running for the United States Senate, haunted by his past mistakes. He loses his early lead and is rehearsing the concession speech in the hotel bathroom,…

• Gui Park

★★ Watched by Gui Park 19 Jan, 2015

bunch of creepers coming out from nowhere to change my destiny? HELL NO

• savvybulge

½ Added by savvybulge

I don't have anything to say about this movie because I don't remember much of it, after just a few years. Which probably means it was shit. Another in a line of dumps Damon has taken in the past 10 years. But what's better is that this is the movie that must be where John Krasinski and Matt Damon met. After Krasinski married Emily Blunt. Supposedly Krasinski and Damon--I don't see these two personalities in the same room together--began a…