• BennyWestside

★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

Saw this on a date.

It was pretty good.

Although I forgot about this movie until just this moment...

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Starring Matt Damon. This film has made me love Matt more than ever. I have always admired Matt Damon disappearing in his roles, making them look almost real and living characters. I must appreciate the thriller of the film, a typical sensational movie that often looks a milestone in coming years. Matt Damon's character somewhat reminded me of Alfred Hitchcock's North By Northwest starring Cary Grant. Cinematography work and Editing has been excellent.

• Aurora Esterlia

★★★★ Added by Aurora Esterlia

Have you ever wonder if Doraemon DOOR being made into a spy-mystery movie?

Here it is, your favorite gadget finally gets its own great movie, well-directed, well-screenplay, well-story plot, and well played by your favorite actors.

• John Murphy

★★★½ Watched by John Murphy 21 Aug, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau is a weird movie. Not because of its sci-fi elements, but for the romantic angle. I enjoyed most of the film, but the driving force of the movie did not connect with me at all.

The main problem with The Adjustment Bureau is that we, as an audience, are supposed to believe that Matt Damon's character instantly falls in love with a woman he meets in a bathroom. On top of this, he thinks about her every…

• Rodney Terrell

★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 18 Aug, 2015

THE ADJUSTMENT BUREAU REVISITED

More a true love conquers all story hidden in a odd science fiction thriller. I enjoy this film and think that Damon and Blunt have such chemistry it makes you cheer for them in the midst of a movie that could go either way. The film is not great but certainly has interesting ideas and concepts, with lesser actors this movie might be a throwaway but I think their charm makes this a worthwhile viewing experience.

• dpettinger

★★★½ Rewatched by dpettinger 09 Aug, 2015

Enjoyable knock-about sci-fi thriller starring Matt Damon and Emily Blunt who are both splendid incidentally.

Mmmmm.... adjusty.

• Sarah Lloyd

★½ Watched by Sarah Lloyd 17 Aug, 2015

Interesting concept, not the most fascinating plot, and for reals some of those guys could have been women come on hollywood female actors deserve jobs too

• Kate

★★★ Watched by Kate 09 Aug, 2015

Ah, chemistry, that strange, inexplicable, and immeasurable thing that somehow still matters more than pretty much anything else. We don't know how exactly to put it into words, but we know it when we see it. It can't even be predicted by the actor's relationship off-screen; sometimes they fall in love in real life (see, Bogart and Bacall), but more often than not they remain happily married to other people, and sometimes even hate each other when the camera's not…

• Henders

★★½ Watched by Henders 12 Aug, 2015

Es un fucking mind en toda regla y la idea es cojonuda pero peca de un final flojo y algunas situaciones no están aprovechadas. Pero a Emily se lo perdono todo.

• Simon Smith

★★★★½ Watched by Simon Smith 08 Aug, 2015

Sold as Inception meets Bourne what that actually does is set you up for something that its not. This is more about love, emotions and the whole chance and date discussion than the sci fi element. I love that there is little violence in this movie. It's all about the characters, the yearning to be with someone and wondering whether or not there is a big plan for everyone. It's a fascinating concept that it works and it's great to…

• Aaron Boardley

★★ Watched by Aaron Boardley 07 Aug, 2015

Weak premise, poorly executed. It jumps right in with some movie clichés and never really gets believable - as likeable as Damon and Blunt are.

It almost seems like they've relied on low budget props and teenage scriptwriters at times...yet the props glisten and the sets race by showing that this ain't low budget...but it just doesn't work. The 'rules' of the supernatural setting aren't constant, with a few contradictions and vagueness, and shortcuts when they want. Most infuriating and…

• Adam Grundy

★★½ Added by Adam Grundy

It's a bit like the Matrix, and it even features the 'are you an angel?' line that I haven't seen in a film since The Phantom Menace.

It's essentially a rom-com, and I think it kind of tries to take it self serious, but then there's the white haired fella from Mad Men who has the power to walk between dimension doors or some shit, as long as he's wearing a trilby.
    I'll be honest, I'd rather just live my life than be seen in that hat.

Are they angels? Are they aliens? Was I arsed in the end? Not really.