• Humility Javier

★★★★½ Watched by Humility Javier 19 Apr, 2012

A fresh, exciting, and intelligent take on fate and destiny and all sorts of kismet we know. And free will too. I can't think of something wrong about this movie at the moment, or maybe ever.

This film proves that the industry will always have a bright future when it comes to the romantc sci fi genre.

• Stef

★★ Watched by Stef 05 Aug, 2011

• Ian Buckwalter

★★★½ Watched by Ian Buckwalter 01 Mar, 2011

Read my DCist review.

• Si Sharp

★★★ Watched by Si Sharp 08 Jul, 2014

Overlong Twilight Zone episode that never takes full advantage of an interesting premise, made passable by a believable romance, solid acting and a just-about-smart-enough script.

• Miguel

★★★ Watched by Miguel 04 Jul, 2014

Interesting plot and good acting makes this an interesting film for someone who is searching for a good for go film.

• Tina Something

★★★ Watched by Tina Something 29 Jun, 2014

A nice enough idea that could have been better executed. However, I liked the chemistry between Blunt and Damon and it is their love story, which is at the heart of the film after all, so I did quite enjoy it.

• Leo Schiller

★★★★½ Watched by Leo Schiller 29 Jun, 2014

Very interesting idea. Not lifted - credible link from reality and sci-fi. Very coherent screenplay. Great actors.

• ElectricApple

Added by ElectricApple

What a terrible movie. Even Damon can't salvage this steaming feces pile.

• Cariad Eccleston

★★★ Watched by Cariad Eccleston 22 Jun, 2014

• Grant Fitzgerald

★★★★ Watched by Grant Fitzgerald 13 Jun, 2014

It is rare that you kind find a film that is both artistically obscure while being accessible at the same time. The Adjustment Bureau started this way but gradually drifted into overly accessible by explaining every little minute nuance of the film, which was good so everything was explained but was bad because I didn't sit in wonder after the film was done. But Overall I loved the visual style, Thomas Newman's score and the creative plot. Plus I have a knew crush, Emily Blunt.

• Phortuin

★★ Added by Phortuin

Matige romantische film met een vleug science fiction. Gebaseerd op een verhaal van Philip K. Dick, dat is dan weer grappig, want die is inderdaad razend slecht in romantiek in zijn boeken. Zouteloos acteerwerk van iedereen behalve Matt Damon, terwijl het eerste kwartier erg veelbelovend leek. Er zijn honderd manieren om een verhaal als dit te vertellen, en dit is zeker niet de beste.

• Woefully Esoteric