• William Eguizabal

★★★★ Watched by William Eguizabal 17 Oct, 2011

• Michael

★★★★ Watched by Michael 08 Mar, 2011

A Metaphysical Romance dressed up in a spiffy Science Fiction suit.

• Gonçalo

★★★★ Rewatched by Gonçalo 11 Aug, 2014

The idea is extremelly inovative and I can't remember seeing it in a movie before. I was impressed with the originality.
    Add a charming Emily Blunt and you have a really interesting movie.

• Zelia

★★½ Watched by Zelia 08 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

This movie is about a a mysterious group of men conspire to keep them apart - they are the agents of Fate - the Adjustment Bureau - and they will stop at nothing to keep order. I really enjoyed this film, I liked the story and the directing.

• Sc8lo

Watched by Sc8lo 08 Mar, 2011

The poster is spot on. This film is all about running. 'Long Distance Running. Cross Country Running' (that's a Grease reference)

• Humility Javier

★★★★½ Watched by Humility Javier 19 Apr, 2012

A fresh, exciting, and intelligent take on fate and destiny and all sorts of kismet we know. And free will too. I can't think of something wrong about this movie at the moment, or maybe ever.

This film proves that the industry will always have a bright future when it comes to the romantc sci fi genre.

• Stef

★★ Watched by Stef 05 Aug, 2011

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Ian Buckwalter

★★★½ Watched by Ian Buckwalter 01 Mar, 2011

Read my DCist review.

• Si Sharp

★★★ Watched by Si Sharp 08 Jul, 2014

Overlong Twilight Zone episode that never takes full advantage of an interesting premise, made passable by a believable romance, solid acting and a just-about-smart-enough script.

• Miguel

★★★ Watched by Miguel 04 Jul, 2014

Interesting plot and good acting makes this an interesting film for someone who is searching for a good for go film.

• Tina Something

★★★ Watched by Tina Something 29 Jun, 2014

A nice enough idea that could have been better executed. However, I liked the chemistry between Blunt and Damon and it is their love story, which is at the heart of the film after all, so I did quite enjoy it.