• stevenfisher22

★★★½ Watched by stevenfisher22 15 Mar, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau - 7/10. An intriguing sci-fi concept. Both Damon and Blunt are great as usual. It could have done more though.

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Interesting science fiction romance hybrid is bolstered by solid performances and intrigue throughout.

• jefflutz79

★★★ Added by jefflutz79

Does my memory need adjusting, or has this been done before? Mildly entertaining nonetheless.

• Tara

★★★★ Watched by Tara 21 Mar, 2015

I enjoyed the heck out of this movie. nobody is surprised

• nirica

★★★★ Rewatched by nirica 21 Mar, 2015

love my trash movie!

• ShadetreeDad

★★★½ Watched by ShadetreeDad 08 Mar, 2015

Very engaging, well thought out story. Acting is top notch. A good rainy afternoon watch. Enjoy!

• Karlie

★★★½ Watched by Karlie 06 Mar, 2015

Shout out to the costume department for giving Emily Blunt flats to run around the city in!

• Adam Bolden

★★★★½ Watched by Adam Bolden 28 Sep, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau shines as a clever mix of science fiction, thriller and, above all, romance. It exceeds on all accounts, creating a great story within an intelligent world that is unlike most other movies today.

After an unsuccessful bid for the senate, Representative David Norris (Matt Damon) encounters Elise Sellas (Emily Blunt) and falls deeply in love. But a secret organization that is burdened with the task of making sure everything in the world goes according to plan is…

• trektrack20

Added by trektrack20

own it

• Gaz Elliott

★★½ Watched by Gaz Elliott 28 Feb, 2015

The Adjustment Bureau is certainly if nothing else an ambitious directorial debut by George Nolfi. I enjoyed the swooping, cinematic backdrop of the New York city...but that's about it really. Ok the idea is a decent one. I think my main problem was with the script, yet at the risk of sounding like I'm back-tracking here, there were elements of the dialogue between Matt Damon & Emily Blunt's characters that I found quite endearing. But I have to draw the line…

• Brian Hann

★★★★½ Added by Brian Hann

A quirky take on an action adventure movie with two individuals taking on the agents of Fate.

• elliexstorey

★★★ Watched by elliexstorey 23 Feb, 2015

Try hard intellectual sic fi with a beautiful romance: unique premise surrounding free will, a lack of 'bad guys' and real conflict, clunky at times but excellent character relationships between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.