• Mycroft Watts

★★★★ Rewatched by Mycroft Watts 22 Aug, 2014

Although I question the very existence of the film based purely on the fact that I feel five years is not a large enough passage of time to necessitate a reboot, it is a good film, however you look at it. It is a cinematic stunner, wonderfully created, with characters taking importance over chaos, however brilliantly awesome that chaos may be. The first half of the film does feel rushed, and some plot lines don't quite justify their inclusion, but it is full of wonderful moments that remind me why I like Spider-Man so much. Isn't that worth it in the end?

• Alastair Hendry

★★★½ Watched by Alastair Hendry 22 Aug, 2014

This film really puzzled me when it came out in cinemas. A reboot to a series that was still fresh in my memory from not that long ago. I have a special place for the first Sam Raimi Spider-Man film, it was the first proper super-hero movie I watched and I was still a teenager at the time. I loved it! And it is fair to say that my currently of the Super-hero genre would not exist today if it…

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Teniendo en cuenta que en las películas de Spidey dirigidas por Raimi me daban ganas de matar a todos los protagonistas, que con la primera me salí del cine y con la segunda me quede dormido, esta sale ganando al menos en mi caso, me ha gustado la actuación de Andrew y en general me he entretenido, y aunque tenga sus momentos WTF y se haga hincapié en algunas cosas de forma innecesaria me ha parecido al menos un entretenimiento decente.

• DrRalph

★★ Watched by DrRalph 07 Jul, 2012

Why?

• Kat Moir

★★★★ Rewatched by Kat Moir 18 Aug, 2014 2

When I first heard rumours of a new Spiderman, I could not understand it. Why remake a movie just ten years after a relatively successful trilogy that, as far as most of us were concerned, was good enough as far as Spiderman goes?

Well, after seeing this a few times I've realised it was a fantastic decision. Andrew Garfield is a completely different Spiderman to Tobey Macguire, and Emma Stone makes a much better girlfriend than the cringey and over…

• Vasilakos

★★ Watched by Vasilakos 18 Aug, 2014

Ακόμα και η περιπτερού της γειτονιάς μου ξέρει ποιος είναι ο Spiderman, εύχομαι σε κάποιο σήκουελ της "όπου να ναι εκατονταλογίας" της σειράς να το καταλάβει από λιιιιιιιιιιιιιγο πιο νωρίς και ο κακός της ταινίας.

• Mery K.

★★★★★ Added by Mery K.

Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

• PTA

★★★★ Rewatched by PTA 12 Aug, 2014

I love Spider-man movies! This one is not nearly as good as Raimi's vision but still entertaining.

• Otero

★★★ Watched by Otero 12 Aug, 2014

Bueno, no está mal. Cansa un poco que la primera mitad de la película es básicamente un calco de la otra que ya hicieron. A partir de ahí, está bastante bien, y me gustó mas que las otras versiones, lo cual, también es verdad, no era muy difícil.

• thefinalcredits

★★★★ Watched by thefinalcredits 02 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• jvilchez

★★★★ Watched by jvilchez 13 Jul, 2012

Esta fue la primera película que vi con la nueva tecnología 3D (sin las típicas gafas con filtros rojo y cian), estuve demasiado sorprendido con la calidad y los efectos.

Las actuaciones de Andrew Garfield como Peter Parker y Emma Stone como Gwen Stacy, pienso fueron una buena decisión.

Solo puedo decir que soy un fan del Hombre Araña y esta película me encanto.

• Chris Vallée

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 09 Aug, 2014

After getting the origin story so right in the original Sami Rami film, a reboot of the series so soon after seemed incredibly redundant to say the least. But I must admit that the reimagining of this classic comic book tale was really very well done. While the film is essentially telling the same story, they have done well to offer a fresh and distinctive approach for this new series that sets it apart from the original and introduces some…