• Wyatt Duncan

★★ Rewatched by Wyatt Duncan 23 May, 2016

I refuse to watch these movies without the PMI commentaries.

• Nedu

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nedu 23 May, 2016

I love this movie so much that no one understands. Andrew is the best spidey yet & i don't see this changing anytime soon

• leo

★★★½ Rewatched by leo 22 May, 2016

love that spider-booty

• blingstontown

★★½ Added by blingstontown

lifeless reboot that shows us too much of what we already seen and doesn't execute the new ideas very good. the villain is lame. andrew garfield and emma stone are good in their roles.

• Cláudio Pais

★★★ Rewatched by Cláudio Pais 21 May, 2016

I saw this film twice and that´s why I´m going to give a rating of 3 (3,5 would be fair as well in my point of view).
    This movie is very interesting and presents us a different Spider-Man then Tobey’s (not comparing with Holland´s one cause it’s too soon, it doesn’t even have an own movie to compare with). Different suit + not the same story (a lot of different things from the previous trilogy) + good performance of a…

• benwyatts

★★★ Watched by benwyatts 20 May, 2016

this movie was alright. I lost interest after Peter stopped fighting small criminals, the Oscorp stuff just isn't to my taste. I probably would watch this movie again but it could never compare to the likes of most superhero movies, especially marvels own, and spiderman just doesn't really appeal to me at all. that said, Andrew Garfield wasn't too bad.

• Ari

★★ Watched by Ari 19 May, 2016

Not terrible until the arrival of the lizard.

• Matt Tazbin

★★★★★ Added by Matt Tazbin

Great Movie!

• MerlinSander

★★½ Rewatched by MerlinSander 17 May, 2016

Im Gegensatz zu den "alten" Spiderman - Filmen, finde ich den hier jetzt nicht so gut.

• Tim

★★★ Rewatched by Tim 12 May, 2016

What I Learned:
    I don't like this film as much as I remember

Direction: ★★★
    Spider-Man: ★★★★★

I Suggest:
    Deadpool

My Edit: ★★★★★
    Completely gutting the story, removing the "back story" and tired origin story and directly jumping into only the Spider-Man related problems transforms a mediocre interpretation into a charming interpretation of the Conner story

• JackBenner98

★★★ Added by JackBenner98

While I liked Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's performances and their romance, the effects were decent and cool action scenes. The Amazing Spider-Man just doesn't hold up to me as much back when I liked it in 2012. The villain is incredibly underdeveloped , there are some scenes that are trying way too hard not to come across as an imitation of Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, the cinematography is too dark for a Spider-Man movie and it's not a bad movie, it's still a fun movie but it could've been better.

• Jacob Bullard

★★½ Watched by Jacob Bullard 11 May, 2016

all of the actors are so great in this. i hate how bad this is becuse of how well cast it is... fuck.