• SleepyDino

★★★ Added by cronic

6,5/10

• Jade Suanzes

½ Added by Jade Suanzes

Andrew Garfield siempre me ha parecido una mala elección para Spiderman y lo encuentro sumamente pasteloso. Ya esta, ya lo he dicho.
    Los intentos que hace la pelicula para volverse algo mas oscura son nefastos, el humor es infantil y absurdo, el guión esta cogido con pinzas y un largo etcetera... Resumiendo no le daria ni un regular.

• Lobezno Estepario

★★★½ Watched by Lobezno Estepario 28 Oct, 2012

Pese a algunos fallitos de guión, me gusta este Spiderman más cercano a su homónimo comiquero y menos pringao, aunque lo que verdaderamente me emociona de la película es lo bien que conjunta con la banda sonora de James Horner. Escenas como el cameo de Stan Lee son una delicia.

• Jim Ellwanger

★★★½ Watched by Jim Ellwanger 27 Jul, 2014

Despite my feelings that this is a completely unnecessary reboot, this turned out to be a nicely entertaining movie, and Emma Stone is particularly good. Incidentally, I do think we should give the idea of transforming humans into giant anthropomorphic lizards more of a chance.

• Secretkey

★★★ Added by Secretkey

Ich hatte mich ja lange gegen den Film gewehrt, aber Überraschung: er ist doch gar nicht so schlecht gewesen und meine Sorge, dass man hier einfach nur den Sam Raimi-Film spiegeln möchte, war auch zudem unbegründet, weil vor allem die Dynamik zwischen den Charakteren doch durchaus eine andere war. Besonders die Beziehung zwischen Gwen und Peter Parker fand ich sogar wesentlich besser gezeichnet! Ansonsten ist der Film visuell durchaus eindrucksvoll - mir hat einfach das ausgeleuchtete New York richtig gut…

• Cinemaddict

★★★½ Watched by Cinemaddict 26 Jul, 2014

To say I balked at the idea of seeing this in theaters is an understatement, as I thought at the time that it was much too soon for a reboot. I just didn't see the logic in it. It turns out they did a pretty good job, and it mostly wiped away the bitter taste of Spiderman 3, so at least there's that. However, my number one gripe with this movie remains that it often times tells the same story…

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 26 Jul, 2014

I Like 2012's The Amazing Spider-Man.

• Jryanmua

★★ Watched by Jryanmua 21 Jul, 2014

2 is much better. 2 had a fun balance of surprising originality and expected unoriginality. 1 has far less originality so it ends up being pretty unoriginal. And so many moments were too far fetched or too ridiculous for me to continue overlooking them.

But the characters I love are there.

I was of the impression the Toby Maguire Spider-Mans were not broke, so why would anyone want to fix it? Unless they were going to give it the Dark…

• MatthewLB

★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 21 Jul, 2014

The director of this film is called Marc Webb get it he's last name is Webb. I can only use one word for this movie and that it amazing.the visual effect's in this movie is amazing and the 3-D is good to.

• Jason Goode

★★★ Watched by Jason Goode 19 Jul, 2014 2

It's a fun movie, I admit. I like Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker.

But this is the problem with having Netflix... I often reach for the low hanging fruit.

• Jeremy Reviews Entertainment

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jeremy Reviews Entertainment 20 Jul, 2014

"The Amazing Spider-Man" is still VERY good, but I found a couple of small problems watching it again on Blu-Ray. The pacing wasn't that good, and the Lizard was a weak villain. The rest is great. I am not explaining every good thing because I already went in depth with this before on here. Usually I do, but I just wanted to address a couple of problems I had rewatching it. But overall, "The Amazing Spider-Man" is a great superhero/ comic book movie.
    GRADE:A-