• sharpratings

★★★★ Watched by sharpratings 16 Jul, 2012

IMDb Ratings: 7.1
    Why: Reboot to Sam Raimi Spiderman adaptation
    Should: yes coz its better
    My Ratings: 9 - #Amazing
    Tagline: His past was kept from him. His search for answers has just begun.
    Bonus: Andrew Garfield took on spiderman is better. More funnier more spidermany

• Samuel Hunter

★★★ Added by Samuel Hunter

I kinda like Andrew Garfield, but do we really need another Spiderman film?

• Reego

★★ Added by Reego

For 2 hours plus minutes? This film was a little too long for me. Andrew Garfield did a decent job yet it just wasn't quite there. With great powers come great responsibilities? They say? well, this film came with a little bit of power and no one seems to care about this installment.

• Jennica

★★★★ Watched by Jennica 12 Nov, 2012

It was a good movie. Andrew Garfield was awkwardly cute, so that worked out perfectly for his portrayal of Peter Parker. The bad guy was a little weird though and not too interesting either. As for the plot, well it was like any other superhero movie, so there isn't much to say about that. It was still a good movie though.

• Jennica

★★★★ Rewatched by Jennica 24 Dec, 2012

After watching it again, I was able to conclude that it was a good movie.

• beefystudios

★★★★ Watched by beefystudios 16 Sep, 2016

The Amazing Spider Man 2012 is directed by Marc Webb and stars Andrew Gafield Emma Stone Dennis Leary and Rhys Ifhans. So after a lot of people hated Spider Man 3, number 4 was scraped and they hit the reboot button and 5 years later in 2012 we got the Amazing Spider Man. A lot of people hate film and I don't know why because I really like this film it ain't amazing lol pun intended, but it's still in…

• Scott Bannick

★★ Watched by Scott Bannick 04 Nov, 2012

Directed by: Marc Webb (I enjoyed his (500) Days of Summer well enough)

Written by: James Vanderbilt, Alvin Sargent and Steve Kloves, based off of the Marvel Comics character

Starring: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Denis Leary, Rhys Ifans, Sally Field, Martin Sheen, Chris Zylka, Campbell Scott, Embeth Davidtz, C. Thomas Howell and Michael Massee

What it’s about: a reboot of the barely 10-years old Spider-Man franchise, retelling the origin story of the boring super-hero Spider-Man

B-Movie Alternate Title: The New…

• Elizabeth

★★★★ Watched by Elizabeth 06 Jul, 2012

Fuck Sony but I loved this movie

• Alice Souza

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alice Souza 11 Sep, 2016

i love u andrew garfield

• NoBookends

★★½ Added by NoBookends

They call this a Spider-man movie, but I didn't see Tobey McGuire at all.

• delthorpe

★★ Rewatched by delthorpe 24 Aug, 2016

"Cool kids like skateboards right? Give Peter Parker a skateboard. "

• Jak-Luke Sharp

★★ Rewatched by Jak-Luke Sharp 08 Sep, 2016

I watched this on Region Free Blu-Ray.

I've got to say this films is really bang average. As much as I understand many people won't like that the torch was passed for this reboot, I for one was looking forward to this. With a fresh new take on the franchise the studio had a second chance to amend for the awful Spider-Man 3.

It's just a shame this film isn't really anything special or in fact awful, it's really just…