• djvilleza

★★★½ Watched by djvilleza 28 Oct, 2012

Finally got to watch "The Amazing Spider-Man"! I hate to admit (and to compare) that I actually enjoyed this way better than Tobey Maguire's. Perfect balance of heart, humor, and just campy fun.

• Eva226

★★★½ Watched by Carly Zoey 23 Nov, 2016

Andrew Garfield is my dad

• TjCineBoss

★★★★★ Watched by TjCineBoss 21 Nov, 2016

This Is The Greatest And Most Entertaining Spider-Man Film I Have Ever Watched. This Was The Movie That Made Andrew Garfield Great To Me, And I Can't Wait To See How He Turned Out In Hacksaw Ridge. I Highly Recommend To The Original Spider-Man Film Fans.

• miguel_mv

★★★½ Rewatched by miguel_mv 20 Nov, 2016

mejorable

• malpractice

Watched by malpractice 11 Jul, 2012

seen at UA Westbury Stadium 12 (DCP)

• ellie hope

★★★★ Rewatched by ellie hope 19 Nov, 2016

the scene where peter skateboards/tests his powers in an abandoned warehouse after asking gwen out while coldplay plays in the background fills me with such inexplicable happiness.........i love this film so much

• detritustank

★★½ Added by detritustank

I liked it better when it was called Spider-Man. A juvenile attempt at film-making, which is fine since anyone over the age of 14 already saw this movie in 2002. Garfield and Stone are the only redeeming qualities, and even they aren't really an improvement over Maguire and Dunst. The cornball dialogue and clumsy attempts at humor are probably the most annoying aspects.

Edit: Did I like Andrew Garfield in this? I seem to remember him being pretty annoying...

• Hadar

★★ Watched by Hadar 17 Nov, 2016

a star for andrew garfield and a star for that awesome stan lee cameo

• Hapsari Darmastuti

★★★★ Added by Hapsari Darmastuti

So much better than Spider-Man 3, and I actually prefer Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. I love that Peter Parker do things as teenagers do, like playing mobile games while waiting for monsters to show up or carrying a backpack while donning the full Spider-Man suit. The story's ordinary, but Andrew Garfield sold this for me.

• Dakota Dutrow