• devilniced

★★★★ Watched by devilniced 21 Apr, 2014

El inicio me han dado ganas de vomitar: los padres de Peter marcándose un Nolan (Batman), siendo la causa indirecta de la picadura de araña, encima.

Él de adolescente, sin rastro de Mary Jane por ningún lado y una actitud bastante chulesca por la vida.

Pero luego me ha ganado la película: efectos especiales buenos, una trama que engancha y buena química en la parte amorosa.

El villano está bien escogido, aunque sigue los patrones de la versión original de…

• Sam Bushnell

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sam Bushnell 20 Apr, 2014

In this day an age where superheroes are massively popular, I would put it out there that Spider Man is my favourite. I watched the cartoons as a child and it is the only comic series I have read. This film filled with with nostalgia as it managed to stick pretty closely with the old comic books.

The issue I would give would be that Toby McGuire is a much more believable Peter Parker and I loved the other trilogy.…

• Paul Cryer

★★★ Added by Paul Cryer

A decent start to the reboot by Marc Webb, who was a good choice to direct. Garfield makes Peter Parker his own and there is some good quieter moments in the film. The CG and Lizardman material isn't great though and it gets a bit corny in places.

• Daniel Sarath

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Sarath 20 Apr, 2014

I remember watching an interview with Jerry Seinfeld and Louis C.K. not long ago. Louis C.K. said that the first time he opened for Seinfeld he introduced him to the audience as "the greatest comedian in the world". Seinfeld did his act, came off stage and immediately cornered Louis. He chewed him out, telling him never to introduce a comedian like that again. Seinfeld explained that as soon as you set that unachievable expectation the audience will think 'Oh really?…

• David

Added by David

I don't like this movie. I don't like Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, or Spider-Man for that matter. I don't like the stupid, uninteresting villain. I don't like the recycled plot. I don't like the forced emotional moments. I don't like the fact that Peter Parker is apparently a cool guy now. I don't like the fact that it retells the origin story of a well-established character. I don't even like the action.

But hey, I liked Emma Stone.

• Maria Gurski

★★ Watched by Maria Gurski 17 Apr, 2014

Vaya película más imprescindible, sobretodo cuando te cuentan el origen de Spiderman ooootra vez. Así que quitas la primera hora y te queda una película de acción entretenida y con buenos efectos.
    Por cierto, Lagarto, el horror.

• zaukim

★★★½ Watched by zaukim 18 Apr, 2014

Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man is much more likeable than the previous incarnation but Rhys Ifans really stands out among the great cast. The main flaw is this film is too heavy on the CGI and at times I felt I was watching a video game not a film. It's worth watching although it does get a little silly at times.

• Corbin

★★★ Rewatched by Corbin 18 Apr, 2014

I wish the whole movie was just Peter going insane.

• Locke

★★★ Rewatched by Locke 19 Apr, 2014

Maybe it was because Amazing Spider-Man got so critically thrashed by the more nerdy critics that my expectations got that lowered that I came out of the theatre in the summer of 2012 really quite satisfied. I saw both this, and the sequel with my Dad, and the fondest memories are going to see good movies with your favourite people. To me there has never been a Spider-Man film quite as good as Raimi's first outing all those years ago…

• mennomail

★★★ Watched by mennomail 18 Apr, 2014

I really don't see the point of this remake. Besides that and the fact that the film is predictable, stereotypical, moralistic and too Hollywood it was okay. I wasn't bored all the time.

• Chris Wilson

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Wilson 18 Apr, 2014

A justified reboot of the series, replacing the 90s superhero aesthetic with Christopher Nolan's black colour palette, and substituting the wet-flannel charismatics of Tobey Maguire and Kristen Dunst for the infinitely better Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. One of the better origin stories.

• jonhuddleston

★★★½ Watched by jonhuddleston 18 Apr, 2014

I watched this again today. I had forgotten that this was a pretty solid film. It was a breath of fresh air into a dying franchise. Andrew Garfield plays a convincing awkward teenager and this is the first time that it actually felt like "Spiderman" to me.