• João Pereira

★★★½ Rewatched by João Pereira 14 Feb, 2016

An enjoyable film, that is a stepdown from the original Raimi films, but that in spite of its flaws still managed to be entertaining.

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

Did I find any enjoyment in this movie? Hell no! Did I like the villain? No! Did I like the casting? No! Did I like the suit? Hell yeah! But doesn't that automatically make this movie awesome! No! Why?! Because the amazing spider man is boring, its a pointless reboot that repeats an origin story done much better in 2002, its villain is extremely underwhelming, you don't give a shit about 70% of the characters. But ain't it better than…

• Dave Mello

★½ Added by Dave Mello

A pale, inferior reboot.

• Jman76

★★★½ Added by Jman76

The Amazing Spider Man doesn't copy too much from the previous Spider Man movies and the formula works! The cast does a really good job and the Lizard is pretty kick ass as the main villain. Some people were turned off by too much CGI but I completely disagree with that, I thought it was very well done. This is a fun super hero movie that "feels" like Spiderman. 3.5/5 or 7/10

• Jessica Schmidt

★★★ Watched by Jessica Schmidt 26 Jun, 2012

Refreshing new adaption of Spider-Man. Funnier and more entertaining than the old ones.

• Kelly

★★★★ Added by Kelly

andrew garfield is the perfect peter parker

• npacheco

★★ Watched by npacheco 08 Feb, 2016

To have a superhero movie that doesn't make me go "YOU GO, SPIDEY"... it's just... not right. I want to root for him, I want to feel everything he feels... and I didn't.

I didn't buy Andrew as a shy nerd Peter Parker. I didn't see a boost in his confidence when he became Spiderman.

By the way, come on, man, just keep your damn mask on. There must be a reason why you have it, right?

• Aron Condorchoa

★★★ Added by Aron Condorchoa

• Ieda Marcondes

Watched by Ieda Marcondes 07 Feb, 2016

Worse than Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 in every possible way. And that's saying a lot.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• gbxavier

★★½ Watched by gbxavier 31 Jan, 2016

Reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots, reboots...

2017 tem um novo reboot.

O filme não é ruim, só faltou ser bom.

E como eu sou muito fã da trilogia do Sam Raimi. E da Mary Jane (de Kyrsten Dunst). Chega de reboots.

• Jake Bell

★★★ Added by Jake Bell

Was ANOTHER origin story really necessary? Didn't we just get one a mere decade ago? This movie reeks of redundancy, and feels like a trite, lesser form of 02 Spidey in many areas.

I like Garfield and Stone's relationship tho, Andrew's Spider-Man too.