• Dirk van Eck

★★ Watched by Dirk van Eck 23 Oct, 2016 1

This and, although I have not seen it yet, I guess its sequel as well, are way too far removed from something embodying

“Spiderman, Spiderman,
    does whatever a spider can”

• nadinessie

★★★ Watched by nadinessie 22 Oct, 2016

not a fan of this

• neveen

★★★★ Added by neveen

• beefystudios

★★★★ Watched by beefystudios 22 Oct, 2016

I really like this film quite a bit, it's an improvement Over spider man 3 even though I don't mind that film.

• Protoshredanoid

★★ Added by Protoshredanoid

• fakelaurent

★★★ Watched by fakelaurent 03 Jul, 2012

its not bad... but i still don't know why it exists? why they still hired 30-somethings to play high-schoolers?

• Cody Hunter

★★★★½ Watched by Cody Hunter 11 Oct, 2016

Probably the definitive Spider-man. Skate and destroy.

• Master Splinter

★★★★ Rewatched by Master Splinter 13 Oct, 2016

Like Man of Steel, it has glaring flaws, but still manages to be a solid piece of underrated sci-fi action that improves upon the original movies based upon the source material.

Pacing issues and cliches here and there aside, this movie is approached with a caring and smart direction that takes the story to a darker and more human place than Raimi's trilogy ever did. Peter Parker finally feels more like Peter Parker, the romance works, the drama & emotional conflicts…

• Samuel Flowers

★★★ Added by Samuel Flowers

No joke this movie gets worse the more and more you watch it. I'll say 3 stars for now, but it might get a lower score if I see it again

• JakeThornton

★★½ Added by JakeThornton

Andrew Garfield is not Spider-man in my opinion. And this is a very disappointing film. Though the romance between Gwen and Peter feels genuine, and the action isn't terrible. There was just no real point to reboot a franchise that ended less than a decade ago. And I seriously don't like Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man. And the weak villian, bad story, and unclear motivations and writing don't help this film out

• lily 👻

★★★½ Watched by lily 👻 09 Oct, 2016

i can't believe the CFO of facebook fought that giant lizard

• Benjamin Turnbull

Rewatched by Benjamin Turnbull 08 Oct, 2016

Got roped into watching this on TV with my cousins. Still painfully mediocre.