• OpticPotato

★★★★ Watched by OpticPotato 12 Feb, 2016

After half of the origin stories were dissapointing and the last entry to the MCU was the worst of them all, it is finally here -The Avengers.

And wow, that was some breath of fresh air. In what has to be the best MCU movie when it was released, Iron Man, Captain America and friends fight the bitchy step-brother of Thor, threatend by an alien invasion.

The movie wants you to watch the whole of Phase 1, except for maybe…

• rocky balboa

★★★½ Added by rocky balboa

Just a lot of guys in tights running around punching stuff, and quipping at each other- in other words, exactly what it's supposed to be! And nothing more. Unmemorable, though. Nobody remembers quips. All the characters talk the same way, too! If you read the script with the character names covered up, you'd have no way to know who's talking.

• Kelly

★★★ Added by Kelly

rip steve rogers characterization. clintasha bomb af tho

• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★★★½ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

What I got to say about "The Avengers" is that it's a marvelous superhero movie that I have ever seen before. "It's absolutely a action pack, thrilling, and moments in this movie that as great humor as well." The performances by the hole cast is magnificent. "Everyone is skillful to very high degree." The directing by Joss Whedon and screenplay by Zak Penn is so spectacular. The cinematography is well done. The score in this movie I personally "love this…

• rachado12320

★★★½ Added by rachado12320

I'm lookin to AVENGE myself with because my girlfriend threw the RING i gave her away...

• Paul Stanis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Stanis 10 Feb, 2016

Infinitely outstripped by Age of Ultron in thematic scope, but gleaming in simplicity.

(Even though Steve and Tony arguing vis-a-vis "everything special about you came out of a bottle" is really just characters arguing about their backstories and nothing meaningful.)

• Ryan Hookway

★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Hookway 10 Feb, 2016

I'm sure the reason most people loved this one so much was because it was all of the superheros in one movie, which is cool I guess. It's unfortunately it get's pretty boring in places, filled with silly dialogue explaining all sorts of silly plot points. I can't help but cringe sometimes at the writing, as it's totally obvious that it was written by one of those nerdy superhero fanboys (specifically one named Joss Whedon). The action towards the end and most of the humor is what makes this fun.

• Avery Hinks

★★★★★ Rewatched by Avery Hinks 10 Feb, 2016 2

Can we please take a moment to address how much this film changed cinema - scratch that - BROKE cinema? No studio film is ever singular anymore. Everything is a franchise, and everything is a universe. Even long-successful franchises like Star Wars are changing their pace because of what this film did.

You'd probably think I hate this film because of that, but that's actually why I love it. Because nothing will ever do what The Avengers did as well…

• Aron Condorchoa

★★½ Added by Aron Condorchoa

• Ahre

★★★★½ Added by Ahre

Peliculón de aventuras, de esos que no se veían desde hace mucho tiempo, que cuando no antepone los diálogos divertidos y audaces, el desarrollo de personajes y la confrontación/relación entre ellos, la acción y la creatividad es emocionante hasta decir basta. Muy bien construida y narrada.

• niv

★★★★★ Rewatched by niv 08 Feb, 2016

i. tony stark... i honestly don't understand why there's so much hate for him. he suffers from many disorders, including ptsd, and he's the one who always sacrifices himself, always puts his life on the line to save the others. he puts others' needs ahead of his own. nobody ever acknowledges that. he's also a genius and nobody!! acknowledges!! that!!! and!!! that!!! makes!!! me!!! so!!! bitter!!!
    ii. does anyone else notice how the only person loki is truly frightened by…

• RonBurgundy

★★½ Watched by RonBurgundy 07 Feb, 2016

@harrydcjackson I was hungover and feeling lazy, please don't judge me, i'll watch a foreign film soon, promise.