• Eeliel047

★★★½ Rewatched by Eeliel047 15 Apr, 2016

Puede pecar de un ritmo desproporcionado y muchos problemas con el guión.
    Pero los vengadores cumple con lo que debe, un festín de superhéroes salvado el día de una forma entretenida y vivaz.

• alheab

★★★½ Watched by alheab 23 Aug, 2016

I'm not a comics. My form of comics is Japanese manga, but I'm aware of all the superheroes statues. I was persuaded to watch this movie and I was not disappointed! Even though I didn't know who is Natasha or the origin story of the Hulk, the compliation of diverse superheroes in one platform was intriguing and  their differences in how to approach things is cleaver and realistic; just because we want to save earth, doesn't mean that we have…

• Ben Grieve

★★½ Watched by Ben Grieve 22 Aug, 2016

The Avengers is a 2012 comic book film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and is written and directed by Joss Whedon, the man behind hit television shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly.

The last hour is, admittedly, a lot of fun, but it's the first hour and 20 minutes that really ruin this experience. I'm not saying that I only want one long action-packed scene. No, I just want an introduction to these characters that doesn't put me…

• Jesse Loughborough

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jesse Loughborough 20 Aug, 2016

Part 6 of the MCU Movie Marathon of the 2016 summer holidays with my kids.

Still thoroughly entertaining. Set up so well by what preceded it.

• Laura

★★★ Rewatched by Laura 20 Aug, 2016

Joss Whedon back in 2012: The Avengers is a special project. It is certainly difficult dealing with so many superheroes and fan favorites in only one movie. But I think I've done justice to Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk *looks at smudged writing on hand* Capsicle and that other... Birdnest Dude.

• Stefan Teufel

★½ Watched by Stefan Teufel 19 Aug, 2016

Things happen, nobody knows why or what.
    Big Explosion.
    The End.

• m_hulot

★★½ Watched by m_hulot 17 Aug, 2016

Pretty fun. I wish Whedon was better at staging/photographing action. It's clear how much more he relishes writing for the Black Widow than anyone else.

There's a weirdly schematic quality to all of Whedon's stuff, like I can see the story outline on the whiteboard: such and such needs to complicate the action here, somebody needs to die there, romance subplot, etc etc. He thinks like a show runner, maybe, writes like one too.

• Darkor_LF

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darkor_LF 17 Aug, 2016 2

Nunca me canso de ver esta película y es probablemente la que más veces he visto en tan poco tiempo (14-15 desde el estreno). Y siempre es maravillosa.
    Por algún motivo que no tengo muy claro iba superhypeada a esta película, sin apenas saber nada del universo Marvel ni del UMC hasta hacia un par de meses. Y salí del cine en una nube, porque acababa de ver magia ante mis ojos, acababa de ver un cómic en movimiento. Había…

• Raph Lumbroso

★★½ Rewatched by Raph Lumbroso 18 Aug, 2016

Attempting to Make It Through The MCU With My Boyfriend #5

I didn't hate this as much as I did the first time around, where I checked out somewhere during the second extensive action sequence, but it will never be held in my great esteem.
    Joss Whedon begins the end of his career for all intents and purposes with his manning of Marvel's largest effort at the time.
    The culmination of all the previous films has every element you'd expect;…

• K_Ellis

★★★★ Added by K_Ellis

The Avengers brings together all the heroes the MCU has been setting up, and its incredible. This film is possibly the most anticipated film of all time besides Star Wars 7, and it lives up to the hype!

• Dave

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dave 14 Aug, 2016

Right after Thor, we jumped into The Avengers, arguably one of the best entries of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The Marvel machine has been building the universe slowly and steadily, culminating with this loud, explosive and candy-colored adventure in which our cocksure heroes sweep in and save the world. Joss Whedon's magic touch is the key ingredient here. His deft pacing and ebullient sense of humor is most welcome.

Is it perfect? Hardly. Overstuffed? Yes. But it works.

The kid loved it, of course. Our summer of superheroes charges on mightily...

• holtzmann

★★ Added by holtzmann

remember when I thought this movie was great lol good one @ me