• Andrew Hurley

Screen 2, M6
    3D

• Virginie Robe

★★ Watched by Virginie Robe 01 Oct, 2014

Great cast, boring explosions.

• Timothy Semenza

★★★★½ Rewatched by Timothy Semenza 10 Jul, 2013

I'm very glad I saw this in an IMAX theater originally, because this viewing occurred in a noisy apartment with the A/C going and the subtitles turned on. Not how Joss Whedon intended it to be seen.

• Sergejs Timonins

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sergejs Timonins 27 Sep, 2014

Still almost-perfect superhero movie - it's big, it's pompous, it's crammed with things and it's a miracle it all holds together so good! Couple of Phase II easter eggs in there as well!

• Dominic Cobb

★★★ Watched by Dominic Cobb 26 Sep, 2014

STORY 3/5
    WRITING 2.5/5
    ACTING 3/5
    MUSIC 3.5/5
    CINEMATOGRAPHY 2.5/5

Three times previously I've tried to enjoy this film. Three times before I've been disappointed and been unable to find whatever people love about this film.

One of my friends stated that when he goes into the film, he goes in expecting simply an action movie, and thus is not disappointed. So, this time I went in, and pretty much shut off the analytical part of my brain that looks for quality, character development and an engaging story in a film.

And I kind of liked it a bit!

• cbarky79

★★★ Rewatched by cbarky79 25 Sep, 2014

Somehow, I totally missed the Galaga joke the first time around

• James Christopher Lawrence

★★★★ Watched by James Christopher Lawrence 21 Sep, 2014

Rewatch with my daughter (she didn't care naturally it was all for me) This is a game changer and one especially for non comic book reading film fans. Does the job with consummate ease and swagger

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 09 Feb, 2013

In spite of having so many one-liners that it is impossible to keep track of all of them, The Avengers succeeds because it never took itself too seriously. It is a film that fulfills what it offers: tons of nearly non-stop action and it does it with a great style in such a way that there was nowhere to be found in me a single second of boredom while watching this movie.

It is an unprecedented visual spectacle of epic…

• Brian Sweeney

★★★★★ Added by Brian Sweeney

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• QuranMaiben

★★★ Added by QuranMaiben

The big summer block buster of 2012 lived up to the standards of being a summer block buster. The movie had the star studded actors and actresses with crazy effects but the movie was just boring.

It didn't live up to my favorite summer super hero movies like X Men, Dark Knight and Spider Man. Tom Hardy did a better acting job as Bane and he had a mask on in the whole movie.

The movie had the visual effects…

• KieranBrown

★★★★ Added by KieranBrown

I like Iron man and Thor, but I love the Hulk. This was movie was great. Except Hulk didn't get as much screen time as i liked.

• fatpie42

★★★★½ Watched by fatpie42 15 May, 2012

After the initial scene we are gradually re-introduced to our superheroes from the previous films. Iron Man seems to be written specifically so that he doesn't end up hogging the screen, but Thor is absolutely fantastic and becomes my favourite element of the film. While all the characters are from such diverse backgrounds, no one is more out of place than Thor. This makes it absolutely perfect that it is his brother who is causing all the trouble, making him…