• Rick Bman

★★★★ Rewatched by Rick Bman 21 Jul, 2014

Sick day movie.

• Darth " Da Swag Sith" Vader

★★★ Added by Darth " Da Swag Sith" Vader

I was having a threesome with Obi Wan and Padme while watching this film #vaderliked #reversestormtrooper

• Eduardo Insaurriaga

★★★★ Watched by Eduardo Insaurriaga 20 Jul, 2014

Excelente filme de super-heróis. Todo o terreno preparado pela Marvel nos filmes solo permitiram que a idéia de uma equipe fosse possível ser desenvolvida sem precisar gastar tempo contando origens. Praticamente todos os personagens apresentados já eram conhecidos do público, focando assim na história. O balanceamento entre diálogos e cenas de ação foi muito bem conduzido. Tom Hiddelston rouba a cena várias vezes. O maior desafio ao meu ver, equalizar a presença do Robert Downey Jr com os demais protagonistas, foi bem resolvido. Ótima trilha sonora, e cenas de ação de uma proporção única muito bem realizadas. Blockbuster classe A.

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

When an extraterrestrial invasion threatens all of mankind, the S.H.I.E.L.D. agency must bring together the world's greatest heroes in order to stop the threat. But before they can save Earth, they will have to learn to work together as a team. It's great that they are all avenging something. The Avengers. this movie is a good movie. good visual effect's and I just love to see all of the marvel superhero on the big seen and maybe they can do this again but this time with the DC comics. but the film slowed down a little bit but I still enjoyed myself.

• Chris Gelderd

★★★★ Added by Chris Gelderd

This is a 2012 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, written and directed by Joss Whedon and features an ensemble cast including Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Clark Gregg, Cobie Smulders, Stellan Skarsgård, and Samuel L. Jackson.

An extra-terrestrial race known as the Chitauri form an alliance with Asgardian exile Loki (Hiddleston) to retrieve the Tesseract, an energy source of unlimited potential…

• Israel Valencia

★★★★★ Added by Israel Valencia

The Avengers Review

"I still believe in heroes."- Nick Fury

It may too late to review this since by now everyone has pitched in their two cents and even more have seen the film themselves but fuck it. The Avengers is a massive superhero bananza featuring an ensemble cast and a group of characters no one dreamed would be united until now. Of course people may not enjoy this cup of tea as the superhero films have been spreading like…

• Alexander Robinson

★★★ Added by Alexander Robinson 1

Not that I mean to rain on everyone's parade, but this film is incredibly overrated. Let me explain: 1. The plot is insanely generic and predictable. 2. The characters, while with a few exceptions, are not very engaging. 3. The emotional payoff is very underwhelming since the plot is again very generic. In conclusion this isn't a bad movie, but it's not the masterpiece that everyone seems to think it is. 6/10

• tedward1986

★★★★★ Added by tedward1986

Best damn heroes.

• MadManWithaBox

★★★★★ Added by MadManWithaBox

Best movie ever.

• VeganBen

★★★ Rewatched by VeganBen 16 Jul, 2014

Second time of watching and I liked it quite a lot more.

It's not so horribly smashy everything uppy as most superhero movies, though, of course, Manhattan gets it's usual trashing.

Mostly, though, it's just got a whole bunch of really decent actors in it, paired up well.
    Heading it up, Misters DowneyJnr and Mark Ruffalo. Proper actors, the pair of them in a really believable bromance. Poor old Tony Stark has never had anyone else as smart as him…

• Wouter De Bruycker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Wouter De Bruycker 15 Jul, 2014

I'm generally disappointed with the latest batch of superhero movies (Man of Steel, Thor The Dark World) so I thought I'd revisit a superhero movie which I remembered actually being quite good. I remembered correctly: The Avengers is a great movie, and even better on a rewatch!

As a superhero/action movie this is almost as good as it gets. Lots of action and humor, a shitload of oneliners and -thankfully- no romance subplots. Huzzah!

It has some flaws but that's…

• Stef

★★★★★ Watched by Stef 19 Jun, 2012

Awesome. Loved it. Would pay full price to watch again.