• alf025237

★★★★½ Added by alf025237

fantástico. divertidíssimo. uma ótima aventura.

• choombaz

★★★★½ Rewatched by choombaz 22 Nov, 2014

It's quite possibly demeaning to say but this is my goto when I just need a little somethin' somethin'.
    Sigh.
    It's my comfort food.
    Sigh.
    You could complain about the lack of (quality) plot.
    You could complain about the contrived melodramatics.
    You could complain about the very cheap looking costumes.
    But who could have imagined twenty years ago that so many actors of this calibre would be wiling to pull on tights and do 'Shakespeare in the park'?
    Watching this…

• Rick Bman

★★★★ Rewatched by Rick Bman 22 Nov, 2014

Staying at a friend's place this weekend. They have a 65 inch TV with a great surround sound system. I figured this would be as good of a movie to watch on it as any.

• kaosnicu

★★★★★ Added by kaosnicu

Best Marvel movie so far!

• keroblade

★★★★½ Watched by keroblade 02 May, 2012

Amazing! Best marvel movie so far!

• Philman

★★★★ Rewatched by Philman 10 Jan, 2013

sometimes cheesy, sometimes too much banter, but a great movie because it made it all work anyway. Good stuff.

• Tarryn-tino

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tarryn-tino 20 Nov, 2014

I wanted to start with a quote, but there are so many great one liners in The Avengers I couldn't pick just one. Joss Whedon really hit one out of the park when he gave us this film and I am SUPER excited for the next installment.

Watching it the other night took me back a couple of years, too the cinema, on opening day, when I watched it along with a packed theater, all who were massive fans like…

• Volker Bohlmann

★★★★½ Added by Volker Bohlmann

Diesen Film kann ich auf jeden Fall nicht objektiv bewerten: ich liebe ihn!!!

Guter Humor; tolle Entwichlung; die Art, wie sich die Leute kennen lernen, find ich klasse; Loki ist hier echt super (nur ein wenig mickrig); genial gemachter Film. Erst im Abspann habe ich dann begriffen, warum dieser Film so eine Wirkung auf mich hat: Joss Whedon!

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 05 May, 2012 1

Put simply, the film was everything I had ever hoped an AVENGERS film would be - and more. It exceeded my expectations. It’s better than any of the recent Marvel films, and I even rate it higher than HULK, since it is just more enjoyable. And here, for the first time, you see really see Hulk in the kind of epic-scale action he deserves to be in.

Joss Whedon, who brought us Buffy and Firefly and has written his fair…

• Bastian

★½ Watched by Bastian 21 Nov, 2014

this is a good film *borat voice* NOOOT!!!

• RioGordo

★★★★★ Rewatched by RioGordo 16 Jul, 2014

Tremendous fun. The fulfilment of everything Marvel promised with its Phase 1. The film is wonderfully helmed by Joss Whedon, who manages the key task of giving everyone time to shine individually, and nailing the group dynamics, while delivering a great superhero movie.

• Nick

★★★ Added by Nick

One of the most fun experiences I've ever had watching a movie. I could probably watch this every single day.

With that said: it is not a great film.