• toadliquor

★★★

I'm not sure why I rewatched this, once was really enough. But since I did watch it, I just have to comment about a few things.

The first thing, and probably the only thing that I'm going discuss specifically about this movie is the soundtrack. All throughout the movie, when the "Avengers theme" would pop on. I kept thinking I heard it before, At first I just attested it to having watched the movie before, but then it dawned on…

• l057

★★★★★

Probably one of the best marvel movies I've seen in theaters, 'nuff said.

• AlbertoCruzado

★★★★½

"Quiere un monumento que apunte al cielo, con su nombre grabado en él. Quiere.........Hijo de puta"

(Tony Stark ve las similitudes entre él y Loki cuando analiza que es lo que quiere escenificar el villano para alimentar su ego y se da cuenta de que es exactamente lo que ha hecho él con su rascacielos).

Es una peli infantil. Y no debe haber vergüenza en eso porque la peli lo reconoce tácitamente. "Quizás lo que necesitemos sea algo pasado de…

• LelekPL

★★★★

I really dug this movie! What's there left to say, it was fun, funny and fabolous. Plus an event like no other.

I'll be brief with this review (and possibly with a couple of others in the near future), since I just finished my dissertation and writing long essays isn't really on my mind. To give a perspective, the previous movies were hit and miss in my books. Sure I liked most of them but a part from Iron Man…

• John Matthews

★★★★

Entertaining and thrilling, it's every comic book fan's dream.

• Jesse Schwab

★★★½

A movie needs more than one moment. "The Avengers" probably has one of the biggest movie build ups of all time, spanning across five movies, various companies, and advertisement so heavy, communist Russia would be proud of. And this film does what it can with all it has. You have fellow Avengers battling off against each other. You have heroes finally show what they can do, like Hawkeye. You have a dilemma that puts the whole world at stake. And…

• Jarrod Jones

(screened via Blu-ray)

• Jacob C

★★★

I don't know, I've never really got the appeal. Everyone is so quippy and samey, and it's shot so flat and boring. Characters teaming up is cool but not the only thing needed for a solid movie.

• John Kelley

★★★½

While the action scenes are breath-taking, Whedon has trouble juggling the litany of characters ingrained in the story, leaving it, overall, thinly plotted and surprisingly predictable.

• Olaf Wicherink

• kylewlfc

★★★★½

really good action film with the prefect touch of comedy here and their

• irene

★★★★

[screams] TONY STARK WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SACRIFY HIMSELF HE DIDN'T EVEN THINK HE WOULD COME BACK FROM THE GIANT HOLE DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HIM A VILLAIN OR HEARTLESS BC I WILL FIGHT YOU