• R

★★★★★ Added by R

THIS MOVIE REALLY WAS THE ONE THAT GOT ME INTO MARVEL. I'D SEEN THOR IN THEATERS FOR A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND REALLY ENJOYED IT, BUT I DIDN'T GET INTO EVERYTHING UNTIL THE AVENGERS. I COULD GO ON ABOUT HOW THAT WAS DUE TO THE FACT I HADN'T ACCEPTED MY FATE OF TOTAL NERD UNTIL THE AVENGERS CAME OUT, BUT I WON'T.
    ANYWAY, I LOVED THE MOVIE, AND ENDED UP SEEING IT TWICE IN THEATERS. I WAS A FULL ON…

• PabloC

★★★½ Rewatched by PabloC 30 Nov, 2016

Cuando Vengadores empieza nos enfrentamos a una película algo sosa y aburrida basada en momentos más o menos deslabazados. Sin embargo, soy incapaz de trazar la línea a partir de la cual la película se convierte en un majestuoso entretenimiento. La trama es un plan (el de Loki de conquistar la Tierra) matizado por un plan (el de SHIELD de recuperar el Teseracto) condicionado por un plan (el de Loki de humillar a los humanos) impulsando un plan (el de…

• emkang

★★★★ Added by emkang

This movie is too long and sloppy and enjoys its needless destruction so much, but it was still one of the most fun experiences I had in a cinema that year. All Marvel movies are basically either this or Iron Man (big CGI fest or origin story) with some notable exceptions and there definitely could have been worse benchmarks.

I remember when I saw this in a theater, after the movie had finished, I heard a boy yelling "Yeah!" over…

• Aaron Hubbard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron Hubbard 30 Nov, 2016

Marvel's big experiment continues to be entertaining years down the road. It isn't the most nuanced or complex film that Marvel Studios has done, but no movie since Sam Raimi's "Spider-Man" trilogy embraces the goofy fun of comic book movies like this one. The characters are well balanced with none of them taking over and each having a small arch in the bigger narrative. The humorous character beats are the soul of this film, ensuring that we care during its…

• ednurseathkh

★★★★½ Watched by ednurseathkh 30 Nov, 2016

I loved that super heroes were still flawed individuals

• eviklehnsherr

★★★½ Added by eviklehnsherr

the one good thing the mcu ever did. rest in shawarma

• aandyy

★★★ Watched by aandyy 29 Nov, 2016

Too many whites

• Audrey Hacker

★★★★★ Rewatched by Audrey Hacker 27 Nov, 2016

I feel like this movie is 60 years old.....A Classic™

• Ben Ranger

Rewatched by Ben Ranger 27 Nov, 2016

Oh look ooooo black widow beat up a DUDE and then put on high heels, that's so goofy that a WOMAN could kick and it's SO funny BECAUSE OF SAID GOOFINESS.

actual quote from Chris Evans: "grr I like to PUNCH I am so angry puuuuunch man! Punch I like to PUNCH"

Look how quippy iron man is he's SO FUNNY BECAUSE OF HIS QUIPS LAUGH AT HIS QUIPS!!!!!

These movies irritate me, thank you for your time.

• moviefan12

★★★★★ Watched by moviefan12 27 Nov, 2016

Wow this is fun!

• harryhas29

★★½ Added by harryhas29

Fine. Nothing incredible but I was definitely entertained. Not sure if I ever want to see it again.

• Matthew Simpson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Simpson 26 Nov, 2016

Still the best Marvel movie.  Every time I rewatch it, it reminds me.