• Christina Birch

★★★½ Watched by Christina Birch 30 Jul, 2015

chris evans wear a lot of tight fitted sweaters

• DVDHooligan

★★★★★ Rewatched by DVDHooligan 23 Apr, 2015

NEM. LEHET. MEGUNNI.

• alexbhades

★★★★½ Watched by alexbhades 29 Apr, 2012

Cuando las criticas de una película que quiero ver la ponen por las nubes ya me entra el tembleque...
    ¿Es "the avengers" la película definitiva de superheroes (ultimate)?.
    No, pero casi.
    Empecemos por lo malo: Es demasiado larga y punto. Es demasiado larga porque alargan en exceso las batallas, y en esta tenemos un par, que sobre todo la del portaaviones se excede en metraje. Es como si quisieran enseñarnos más y mas sobre lo buenos que son con los…

• NickBest2525

★★★★½ Added by NickBest2525

This is a perfect summer action summer movie. It has everything you want. Comedy, superstar actors, action, and just enough plot to make you actually care. Marvel does a great job of leading up to this movie with the previous individual movies, and does a good job of giving just enough background in the beginning this movie to explain to the average viewer who everyone is. It's a great superhero movie, and a great action movie.

• James

★★½ Rewatched by James 28 Jul, 2015

Non stop thrills as the world's greatest superheroes unite to thwart Loki's evil plan to blow up all the taxi cabs in New York.

• Michael Greene

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Greene 27 Jul, 2015

Whether you like the movie or not, the unassailable fact is Marvel's blockbuster masterpiece is sheer brilliance in action. Yes it as no topical or dark themes at play, but that doesn't stop it from having utterly compelling characters with tons of depth. But it is also fun, entertaining, thrilling, tense, and whimsical as hell. In short, 'The Avengers' is one of the best super hero movies of all-time.

The movies continues on from the previous Marvel phase one films,…

• Treefar

★★★ Watched by Treefar 26 Jul, 2015

Overrated.

Pros:
    +Hulk Smash
    +Mostly good performances, especially RDJ and Hiddleston
    +Hulk looks nice for once
    +ScarJo kicking ass

Cons:
    -MacGuffin item
    -The action is often super-close up and really lazy (except when they fight the giant metal slug)
    -I don't care about Agent Coulson and his actor is not very good
    -Definitely feels its length
    -I know Hawkeye is a good aim but some of these shots are ridiculous
    -The stakes never feel high because as Coulson says, it's in Loki's nature to fail
    -Lame Stan Lee cameo

• kserauer

★★½ Added by kserauer

es ist ok aber die 0815 minions des bösen und die kinderkompatible geschichte sind nix für mich.

• CJSFilms

★★★★★ Added by CJSFilms

The Avengers is of course, the film where all the characters from the previous Marvel films (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, etc.) had to team up to battle the evil Loki and his alien army. Now this is praised as one of the best comic book movies ever and is the third highest grossing movie of all time, but does this film deserve it? In my opinion, hell yes!!! Not only are all the actors great as their respective characters,…

• Rashid

Added by Rashid

Is anybody else getting real tired of RDJ's $40 million attitude?

• Jesse Loughborough

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jesse Loughborough 22 Jul, 2015

Continuing my childrens' chronological MCU introduction. This is so good. I love all the dots starting to join up and then more dots vaguely forming off in the distance. Even now, the Stark-Rogers dichotomy is interesting.

My kids don't know who Edward Norton or Mark Ruffalo are, but they both said they like this Hulk better than the other Hulk. My son said something along the lines of "he's more like the Hulk I know."

I like both Norton and Ruffalo as Hulk and I'm sure this movie would've been just fine with Norton, but Ruffalo's unassuming quality really shines.

• Robert Parker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Robert Parker 22 Jul, 2015

This movie though. Good stuff. Good stuff.