• Carolinanz

★★★★ Added by Carolinanz

"Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!"

• fixbane

★★★★½ Added by fixbane

p great

• David Sims

★★★★ Rewatched by David Sims 01 Aug, 2014

I love that this is just on Netflix for me anytime I get in a Marvel mood

• Drew Bridger

★★★★★ Rewatched by Drew Bridger 30 Jul, 2014

Not that I really need an excuse to watch this film, but the reason that I did actually has very little to do with Guardians of the Galaxy getting released.

I actually used it to test out my new home cinema set up to see what it was capable of.

Ho. Ly. Fuck. I don't think this film has ever looked SO GOOD!! I was blown away by how my new TV made it look and sound and FEEL, it…

• mattsaponar

★★★★★ Added by mattsaponar

Fuck yes

• Michael Black

★½ Added by Michael Black

Joss Whedon is my Michael Bay. I can’t stand him or his style. Whenever I read interviews with him on filmmaking I cringe because it is clear he has no idea what he is talking about. The Avengers is the final triumph of man-child culture over coherent filmmaking. This is an abysmal movie. The costumes look like bad cos-play, the dialogue is nothing but smug one-liners, and the cinematography is woefully televisual. It looks like the most expensive TV movie…

• LuizEpifanio

★★½ Added by LuizEpifanio

Pra quem é fã de heróis e de quadrinhos, é uma realização.
    Mas como filme é mais ou menos, é tudo muito simplificado para justificar uma invasão alienígena e porrada.

• Duck

★★★★★ Rewatched by Duck 31 Jul, 2014

For a comic fan like myself, this film is the pinnacle of greatness. I will always remember my first time seeing it at midnight and I still have the same joy watching it as I did then. Words can't describe the feeling I have watching it over and over again.

• CinemaClown

★★★★½ Rewatched by CinemaClown 31 Jul, 2014 5

One of the most entertaining blockbusters of all time, The Avengers may not have the perfection of the holy grail of comic-book adaptations, i.e. The Dark Knight or even Batman Begins, but its significant emphasis on perfect balance of humour & action throughout its runtime makes up for a highly rewarding experience that is far greater than what most films of its genre ever manage to come close to.

Six Marvel superheroes in one movie, same save-the-world bullshit that we have…

• SlamDunc

Production Design- 8/10
    -Sets & Props: 4/5
    -Costumes: 4/5
    >Music: 8/10
    OVERALL: 82/100
    GRADE: B