• Jonathan

★★★★★ Watched by Jonathan 07 May, 2012

The Avengers has been the most anticipated film of 2012 ever since the release of Iron Man back in 2008. The most anticipated film of the year has become one of the best films by far for 2012.

Last year when Thor and Captain America came out people knew that The Avengers was on it’s way. The end of each of those films sets up a plot point for what we were about to see. Captain America establishes the Tesseract…

• Joseph Poulter

★★★★ Rewatched by Joseph Poulter 13 Apr, 2016

landmark for comic book movies.
    visual feast.
    joss whedon loves females.
    good fun.

• analuizapedrosa

★★ Added by analuizapedrosa

Fun war propaganda.

• Alexander McCright

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexander McCright 17 Jul, 2016

Can I just say how well this holds ups even compared to say batman v Superman

• SexyDarwin

★★★★★ Added by SexyDarwin

The more and more that I learn about film the harder and harder it becomes for me to get completely lost in a movie. It's very frustrating but it also makes the films that I can still get lost in all the more special. This is one of those movies.
    It's not only that I can get lost in this movie but its that I can name the exact moment where it happens every time. Its the moment in the…

• queena

★★★★★ Watched by Anna 16 Jul, 2016

fav

• Double A

★★★★½ Rewatched by Double A 14 Jul, 2016

This movie is cheesy, pompous, predictable, full of cheap laughs, has little character development, contrived, and formulaic.

I love it so much.

The first half takes some time to put the pieces together.
    But in the second half Whedon delivers on every piece you'd want to see in a blockbuster, ensemble-cast, superhero movie. It's just so darn satisfying at every turn. The jokes are a bit cheap, but they are timed so well. The death in the middle seems a…

• guesswork

★★★½ Rewatched by guesswork 03 Jul, 2016

I think the first act is a little uneven. You've got the setup for a good action movie contrasted with some sci-fi fantasy stuff that comes off just a bit too silly. Once you get all the characters together on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier where they get to interact as people and not superheroes, it all suddenly seems plausible and the action and comic book elements are properly melded so you can enjoy the finale.

• turlut

★★★½ Added by turlut

Because Stark is listening ACDC
    c'est trop la class
    en francais dans le texte

• robrules

★★★★★ Rewatched by robrules 11 Jul, 2016

This is single handedly the best superhero movie of all time. It is PERFECT between action and comedy and plot progression. It is definitely a great family film except for the occasional swear word. This movie can be and should be enjoyed by all. Joss whedon is a genius.