• E Harrison

★★★★ Watched by E Harrison 26 Feb, 2015

it dawned on me about halfway through this that a good 30% of tony stark's lines are complete gibberish to the rest of the cast. presumably they just shrug off the inane billionaire babbling to himself

• liampaynes

★★★★★ Added by liampaynes

BEST. EVER.

• maluraqqq

★★★ Added by maluraqqq

Assistir por assistir

• Nathannnnn Phillipssssss

★★½ Watched by Nathannnnn Phillipssssss 28 Feb, 2015

The finest exposition-spewing A-listers and smarmy rejoinders 220,000,000 actual dollars can buy. (And one damn minute for each dollar, or so it feels.)

• Benas Bačanskas

★★★ Watched by Benas Bačanskas 01 Mar, 2015

I liked Scarlett Johanson and Robert Downey Jr. in this film, I think they were the only ones that seemed natural as a human beings in this blockbuster movie.

• Katherine

★★★★★ Added by Katherine

The ultimate nerd adventure.

• AlexFragaC

★★★★★ Added by AlexFragaC

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

• Jez Meyer

★★★ Added by Jez Meyer

When it comes to modern superhero movies, Nolan's Batman trilogy has raised the bar. Much as I love Joss Whedon, I don't think he quite hits the right note, perhaps a shade too bombastic and empty.

• m_jennings9

★★★½ Watched by m_jennings9 24 Feb, 2015

A fun, enjoyable action superhero blockbuster. Even though I don't have much background knowledge on the characters, I found The Avengers surprisingly easy to get into. I really enjoyed Scarlett Johannson's performance as Black Widow, it was refreshing to see a female character who was a core part of the team and not just the love interest. She helped to mediate the stronger personalities of the team whilst also completely capable of holding her own in combat. Mark Ruffalo was…

• payslipgig

★★★★ Rewatched by payslipgig 12 May, 2012

fun, interesting and fast-paced without being a blur of 'oh wow stuffstuffstuff lookit the stuff!' really good for group viewings

• Brad Stephenson

★★★ Rewatched by Brad Stephenson 21 Feb, 2015

Although this film doesn't appeal to me the same way it seems to appeal to so many others, it's a solid popcorn flick.

• InSession Film

★★★★★ Rewatched by InSession Film 20 Feb, 2015

I don't care how many times I watch it, I geek out every time. It's not a perfect movie, but on a pure entertainment, nostalgic, and engaging level, it hits every note for me.