• SammyBronkowitz

★★★½ Rewatched by SammyBronkowitz 10 Nov, 2013

Weird, but this and THE INCREDIBLE HULK are the only two MCU movies, that I liked less on 2nd viewing.

The New York attack is still a big adrenaline rush, but everything that comes before is pretty boring and lacks the non-stop fun, that the other Marvel movies are. Even seeing all these characters bickering with each other sitcom style isn’t that much fun the 2nd time around.

But on the other hand, as a whole, the movie is still an entertaining way to waste 2+ hours.

• Chris M

★★★½ Watched by Chris M 04 Jul, 2015

Fun ride, all around feel-good action flick. I had fun.

• OhHiRenan

★★½ Added by OhHiRenan

Overall Grade: C

• 9Natsu9

★★★★½ Added by 9Natsu9

Filme legal sobre os heróis da Marvel, com cenas engraçadas e uma história interessante.

• Nicole

★★★★½ Watched by Nicole 02 Jul, 2015

Hot guys + muscles + humor + action ....
    Must be awesome

• WingManLefty

★★★★ Rewatched by WingManLefty 01 Jul, 2015

7.75 out of 10

• yoelai

★★★★★ Added by yoelai

One of the greatest comic book movies ever made.

• Steven Cohen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Steven Cohen 03 Apr, 2015

The Avengers is the high water mark of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and my opinion has not changed with this most recent viewing; the banter, the action, the villain - it's all great.

• Patrik Christoffersson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Patrik Christoffersson 27 Jun, 2015

Still the best out of the Marvel movies by far, very tightly written. Strikes a really good balance with the comedic beats. The helicarrier scene is still awesome and the forest fight between Thor and Iron Man is also cool. A fun old time

• wolverinefactor

★★ Rewatched by wolverinefactor 23 Jun, 2015

Via Cable

This film hasn't aged well at all when you look at the CGI. Maybe it's because it was on TV but it felt like bits were sped up to fit into it's runtime, rather than cutting bits at.

At least it's better than most of the MCU films...

• Anthony

★★★★½ Rewatched by Anthony 30 Apr, 2015

The Avengers Movie Review #43 💢No Spoilers💢 In honor of the new one I decided to rewatch the first one even though I wasn't the biggest fan of any sorts the first time I saw it, but did my opinion change. Let's find out! The story is about SHIELD having to gather the Avengers after Loki steals a power source that could end the world! It's up to Avengers to save the World! The story is a bit predictable to…

• nandamonsores

★★★ Watched by nandamonsores 07 Jun, 2015

Good movie. Loki is the best.