• Buddy Moore

★★★★½ Watched by Buddy Moore 01 Sep, 2015

Hail, hail, the gang's all here. And it's not truly a party until Tony Stark shows up. The action is matched only by the one-liners in what might be the most entertaining of the Marvel movies. And with SamL keepin' it real, this one can't miss. Climactic battle scenes usually start to bore me at some point, but this one had me all the way.

• nrbeaton

★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 25 Oct, 2012

Plenty of fun action but very thin storyline.

• Lois

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lois 30 Aug, 2015

Every time I watch this movie again I am reminded of the incredible experience of seeing it for the first time. In the cinema the laughing, cheering and gasps of the audience were as much fun as the movie itself and I think the memory of that has really added to every rewatch. I love the way the characters are introduced to the film and each other and the simple but exciting plot and villain. To me it's the film that shows how to make a good ensemble cast piece.

• Salim Ibrahim

★★ Added by Salim Ibrahim

A film that I hate more and more as years go by.

I didn't even give a shit about it the first time around.

• Conan Tan

★★★★½ Rewatched by Conan Tan 09 Jul, 2015

This was actually the first Marvel Studios film I have watched. It works well even without watching the other films before it (not like its sequel). Seeing these characters in one film after appearing in five different films is one epic experience that did not disappoint.

• Sarah

★★★★ Added by Sarah

• Danny Farrington

½ Added by Danny Farrington

I'm sorry, I didn't like it. I don't like superhero films...

• lewlewlewmanchu

Iron man/captain ameria shield combo +2
    Loki being a dick-ass +1

• Tarnished_Angel

Added by Tarnished_Angel

I watched this twice in the theater. Opened the floodgates of my comic book nostalgia in a way that no other Marvel movie of the last several years has been able to. Also my first experience with 3D, which was way underwhelming.

• Justin Swanson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Justin Swanson 21 Aug, 2015

A great ensemble piece. Characters each have their time to shine, and i love the interplay between individual characters.

• Mathieu Chin-Quee

★★★½ Rewatched by Mathieu Chin-Quee 22 Aug, 2015

In anticipation for the upcoming VOD release of Age of Ultron. Doesn't hold up as well as I thought it did, but bottom line it is fun and that's the best thing about it.

Also, Cap's suit is so stupid looking, I don't know what idiot thought it was a good idea to actually put that on screen.