• Pat Dwyer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Pat Dwyer 26 Apr, 2015

Preparing for Age of Ultron.

• Avaitor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Avaitor 26 Apr, 2015

And we saved the best for last, nat. I never tire of this film.

• Jake Anderson

★★★★½ Watched by Jake Anderson 26 Apr, 2015

The unwieldy scope is made wieldy in such a way that the viewer is too busy being pulled along with the enthralling narrative, beautifully stylized production design, and frankly awesome character match-ups to ask questions. Every character is given good bits, and there's a great balance of high stakes and humor.

With: Liz Mogayzel and Matt Jackett
    Where: Computer in Matt's room

• Tyler McQuaker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Tyler McQuaker 25 Apr, 2015

Start of my requisite watching prior to Avengers: Age of Ultron opening next weekend.

• Kalid

★★★★ Rewatched by Kalid 25 Apr, 2015

Empezamos el maraton de la Fase 2, calentando motores para la Era de Ultron.

Exelente pelicula para el friki que todos llevamos dentro, pero resulta que cada vez que la veo. Me causa pena agena el argumento que le dan a Black Widow para "odiar" a Loki, es risible y absurdo.

• Dan Clark

★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Clark 26 Apr, 2015

As a cliché comic book fan felt the need to rewatch the previous Marvel films, while I understand the complaints of over saturation of comic book films there is nothing like that special joy when they all come together. The Avengers is not without its faults, but when it comes to the ability to induce pure unadulterated childhood glee there’s nothing quite like it.

• Nick Ondras

★★★ Rewatched by Nick Ondras 26 Apr, 2015 1

Pretty much as mediocre as I remember it being. (Ooh, what a snide bastard I am, watching Hollywood's biggest property and then critiquing it behind a computer screen. If I were Thor, I'd beat my ass.)

I mean, this is, uh, not my thing, really. Just thought it'd be neat to revisit the first "Avengers" before cautiously seeing "Age of Ultron" this weekend. I'm a fairly bitter guy regrettably, though art is probably about what I'm the *least* cynical…

• PaulLyons

★★★½ Rewatched by PaulLyons 26 Apr, 2015

Fun to watch this 2012 superhero action movie again. Course, the overall effect is diminished watching THE AVENGERS home alone on a 42 inch HDTV. The roar and the joy of the movie theater crowd was missed, as was the giant screen. Also missed was the feeling I had watching THE AVENGERS for the very first time. However, the film holds up fairly well the second time around, especially in gorgeous 3D.

Robert Downey Jr. steals the show of course…

• Jordan Alford

★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan Alford 27 Apr, 2015

A very fun and at times hilarious ride, The Avengers is a hard film to pull off that manages to juggle numerous characters while still showing them justice at the same time. This film is as much about the characters as it is about the action. Joss Whedon directs a very good film with an incredibly witty screenplay as well. Despite the numerous plot wholes it still delivers a wonderful experience

• Michelle Buchman

★★★★ Rewatched by Michelle Buchman 26 Apr, 2015

Agent Coulson fanboying over Captain America is one of my favorite parts of THE AVENGERS.

• that_guy

★★★★ Rewatched by that_guy 23 Apr, 2015

Still holds up rather nicely. The last battle at the end seems a bit longer the more I watch it but it's such a wonderfully executed sequence that I can't help but go along for the ride and enjoy it.

• Belloche

★★★★ Rewatched by Belloche 26 Apr, 2015

The only thing I don't like about this movie is that I wasn't able to see it when I was 10.