• mikeysarkisian

★★★★½ Rewatched by mikeysarkisian 30 Apr, 2016

Oh hey, who's this red dude smiling at the end of the credits haha. I wonder if he'll be important later in the saga haha.
    Haha.

• Ray Villela

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ray Villela 30 Apr, 2016

Over two hours of Scarlett Johansson in a skin tight catsuit? There's a reason I love this shit.

• JP Dalton

★★★★½ Rewatched by JP Dalton 30 Apr, 2016

All the buildup to this movie was not in vain. This movie is awesome-sauce. Tons of fun.

• Eddie Daou

★★½ Rewatched by Eddie Daou 30 Apr, 2016

Marvel's THE AVENGERS is a modern-day classic. Just not necessarily a good one. It is the film that ignited today's comic book craze in our popular culture. That being said, it's not what I would say is a "great movie". It's horrendously paced, and things take too long to come to fruition. It's a fine movie, just nothing stands out. And it all ends up in a huge CGI punchfest that isn't fun or exciting at all. There isn't a…

• bluilluminati

★★★★½ Watched by bluilluminati 30 Apr, 2016

Full review on Instagram. A-

• Mynt Marsellus

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mynt Marsellus 30 Apr, 2016

The ending still grates on me a bit. The battle of new York didn't have to be quite so long. But Whedon's style and humour keeps this thing on track to the finish line.

• Dan Gibel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Gibel 30 Apr, 2016

Finally ready to give it 5 stars. It's the little character moments that really sell me on it.

• Mario Waller

★★★ Watched by Mario Waller 30 Apr, 2016

It was alright

• JackBenner98

★★★★★ Added by JackBenner98

The Avengers is not only one of the greatest superhero movies ever, my favorite Marvel film. But one of the best movies I've ever seen.

I love everything about this movie! The cast knocked it out of the park especially Mark Ruffalo and Tom Hiddleston, the visuals were incredible, the action was spectacular, the dialogue was witty and hilarious, it was cool seeing these characters interact with each other and just all around I could watch this movie a million times and never get sick of it. I adored this movie!

• Randy

★★★★½ Rewatched by Randy 29 Apr, 2016

The Avengers may still be the pinacle of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This film did the impossible by compiling all of Marvel's stars into one huge bash and it actually exceeded expectations.

The Avengers is undeniably fun and could be the most noteworthy blockbuster of a whole generation. We had been introduced to most of the heroes in their own solo outings and the Avengers thrust the whole crew together.

It's incredible how well the story works. Each member is…

• David Tremblay

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Tremblay 28 Apr, 2016

MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
    REWATCH-A-THON
    Movie #5: The Avengers

Woah there, the moment all of Phase One was waiting for has finally arrived (again)!

It's no surprise to me that this movie, which I'd often refer to as one of my favorite superhero films ever and definitely as one of the MCU's top gems would still hold up and be an absolute blast just a mere four years later.

At the time, it felt like the universe was doing TOO MUCH…

• Matthew Aronhalt

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matthew Aronhalt 29 Apr, 2016

An extremely entertaining movie, just doesn't hit me as strongly as some other MCU movies, or other comic book movies in general, so it's never quite a big a favorite of those specifications as it is for many other people (though I see where other people would rank it higher.) I definitely have some gripes: Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark gets very tiresome (though does have some fun one-liners,) Loki is a good villain and Tom Hiddleston is once again…