• Jake Lawson

★★★½ Added by Jake Lawson

Perfect ensemble cast, silly fun.

• Lance

★★★ Added by Lance

cool i guess

• Lena

★★★½ Rewatched by Lena 31 Mar, 2015

I could watch this film SO many times, you have no idea. I'm ridiculously excited for the second one.

• Chris

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris 18 Mar, 2015

The more times I watch this the less I like Hawkeye. He's fucking clown shoes. Having now seen The Hurt Locker I understand why Renner got so many acting jobs but he's been shit in everything since and this is a shining example.
    I am amazingly excited about Age of Ultron. I've managed to not watch the trailers more than once but from what I could tell they've not really shown much. If it's even half as good as this…

• Nick Issacc

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick Issacc 27 Mar, 2015

If you rescore this with Yakkity Sax everytime Loki get's his ass beat, it would have been the greatest comedy of the century.

• Neale

★★½ Rewatched by Neale 28 Mar, 2015

Thumbs Up: There is some weird thrill in seeing several different movie franchises being crammed together like a 6-year-old kid mixing up all his action figures, with some solid performances from Tom Hiddleston as cheeky Mr. Satan, Mark Ruffalo as Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, and Chris Evans as the Cap, who incidentally is by far my favourite Avenger (his earnest do-goodery is actually a refreshing change in this post-Dark Knight world).

Thumbs Down: I remembered this as being somehow…

• Brenden Dawley

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brenden Dawley 28 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Film Six of the Journey to Ultron: Marvel Cinematic Universe Marathon

"To challenge them is to court... Death."

Five movies all leading to this, and it sure was worth it. The Avengers is the first truly amazing superhero team movie. All of the actors had such good chemistry when on screen together. Iron Man are as awesome as ever, Captain America was just as likable he was in "The First Avenger", Thor and Loki continued to bring the fantasy aspect…

• drunkenmonkey

★★★★½ Added by drunkenmonkey

It's avengers isn't it? Needs more hulk though

• Matt Brown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 28 Mar, 2015

Never not the best time ever

• Mason_Daniel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mason_Daniel 28 Mar, 2015 1

"Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break..."

• Joe

★★ Rewatched by Joe 27 Mar, 2015

Some thrilling sequences wrapped up in expensive repetition, flat dialogue, flatter performances, and a complete lack of narrative momentum.

• catlin15