• Jake M

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jake M 17 Dec, 2014

undoubtedly one of the greatest superhero movies of all time.

• Curtis

★★★★ Watched by Curtis 06 May, 2012

• mikecuenca

★★★★½ Rewatched by mikecuenca 14 Dec, 2014

5th viewing. Yep, as the "Honest Movie Trailer" states... the first forty minutes of this are pretty damn bland, with the exception of some notable scenes. But, hey, I'm a Marvel comics fan. Just seeing all these characters share screen time always puts a smile on my face. Fun movie. Lots of globby-glock lingo which bogs EVERY Marvel movie down but I can watch this over and over and not tire of it.

• Sebastian Von Fappywank

★★ Added by Sebastian Von Fappywank

Makes me want to fuckin' commit sudoku.

• Michael

★★★★½ Watched by Michael 06 May, 2012

• joelhwa

★★★★½ Watched by joelhwa 15 May, 2012

9/10: This is what you get when you put a life-long comic book fan as a writer/director, the best comic book adaption made by the fan for the fans.

• derkenny

★★★★½ Rewatched by derkenny 07 Dec, 2014

After watching The Guardians of the Galaxy a couple of days before I was afraid that The Avengers feels dated and too polished. Luckily this is not the case. Marvel created something marvelous (:D) in the last few years and The Avengers is one of the films to prove that. 85%

• Reego

★★★★★ Added by Reego

Its the avengers, what else can i say, just be glad that you are alive to witness a masterpiece of superhero cinema. (Im a huge hulk fan)

• Anne

★★★★ Added by Anne

There all there.. including a decent rol for Loki. And it's actually a good story and so fun to watch. It all comes together. Did i mention Loki is in it alot? ;)

• Emir

★★★★★ Added by Emir

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★½ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Well played Marvel. Well played.

• Jose Manuel Real

★★★★½ Watched by Jose Manuel Real 06 Dec, 2014

A veces la gente se junta y salen cosas magníficas.