• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

When an extraterrestrial invasion threatens all of mankind, the S.H.I.E.L.D. agency must bring together the world's greatest heroes in order to stop the threat. But before they can save Earth, they will have to learn to work together as a team. It's great that they are all avenging something. The Avengers. this movie is a good movie. good visual effect's and I just love to see all of the marvel superhero on the big seen and maybe they can do this again but this time with the DC comics. but the film slowed down a little bit but I still enjoyed myself.

• Israel Valencia

★★★★★ Added by Israel Valencia

The Avengers Review

"I still believe in heroes."- Nick Fury

It may too late to review this since by now everyone has pitched in their two cents and even more have seen the film themselves but fuck it. The Avengers is a massive superhero bananza featuring an ensemble cast and a group of characters no one dreamed would be united until now. Of course people may not enjoy this cup of tea as the superhero films have been spreading like…

• tedward1986

★★★★★ Added by tedward1986

Best damn heroes.

• MadManWithaBox

★★★★★ Added by MadManWithaBox

Best movie ever.

• Stef

★★★★★ Watched by Stef 19 Jun, 2012

Awesome. Loved it. Would pay full price to watch again.

• Jackson Tyler

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jackson Tyler 23 Apr, 2014

Don't mind me, just filling in rewatches I didn't log at the time. I watched Avengers again with my dad -- SURPRISE, it is still great.

• spraggpie

★★★★★ Added by spraggpie

Love this film. I'Ve seen it quite a few times.

• Nayan Chauhan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nayan Chauhan 12 Jul, 2014

First film watched on new 55" VT60 Plasma - totally awesome as expected. Cannot get sick of this film at all

• Lord Keegan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lord Keegan 07 Jul, 2014

"No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing."

I'm wearing out my copy of this.

• Zeroality

★★★★★ Watched by Zeroality 12 Jul, 2012

AMAZING

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

How could you hate this?

• Ysa Lemos

★★★★★ Added by Ysa Lemos

Passionate about superheroes, this is one of my favorite films. It is very well done. Marvel could join some forgotten super heroes, and make them the most famous in the world.