• Reego

★★★★★ Added by Reego

Its the avengers, what else can i say, just be glad that you are alive to witness a masterpiece of superhero cinema. (Im a huge hulk fan)

• Emir

★★★★★ Added by Emir

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Emir

★★★★★ Added by Emir

A classic story with great acting, hilarious dialogue, wonderful characters, awesome action and theme of what makes you a hero. Avengers is an A+

• sschuster

★★★★★ Added by sschuster

Joss Whedon does an incredible job writing and directing a fantastic ensemble piece.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now at Hollywood cinema, what can I say? This film is absolutely brilliant, outstanding and more importantly has every potential to become my film of 2012. Seriously, it has a perfect tempo control throughout which makes this film gripping and unmissable. Yes even with the amount of detailed script and information given the tempo is flawless, every one of these actors and actresses work extraordinarily well together, even for an example when Captain America…

• Freddie Bert

★★★★★ Watched by Freddie Bert 05 Dec, 2014

This movie was made for me. It capitalizes on everything the individual character movies set up, which is to say that while their individual movies did a great job of introducing their characters and personal stories, The Avengers does a great job of connecting them all together and the result is a fantastic movie.

Everyone brings something different to the table. It becomes obvious very early on that these are mostly people who do not work together. Personalities clash, battles…

• Matthew Murray

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Murray 29 Nov, 2014

Hugely improved experience watching this two years on!!

The first go-around, I felt this was the weakest of the MCU films. I couldn't put my finger on the exact part that bothered me. The plot seemed underwhelming, Joss Whedon's overused witty dialogue (as clever as it can be) was grating on my nerves and, ultimately, it was an enjoyable but disappointing experience.

I re-watched a few days ago, having just caught up with Agents of Shield and feeling nostalgic. Having…

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kurt Fabisch 29 Nov, 2014

Watched The Avengers again.

Still good.

And I really don't get or care what the haters have to say about this movie. :)

Like The Dark Knight before it, this movie I say perfectly captured its source material.

Also very interesting to watch it as the middle of a series now rather than the climax of one.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Marvel's outdoing Harry Potter, Alien, Die Hard, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings and Star…

• Korey Hall

★★★★★ Added by Korey Hall

ITS THE FREAKING AVENGERS! How anyone can fault this movie i dont know, absolutely perfect 10/10. One of my top 5 favourite films, great comedy, action, story, and the actors are by far more than perfect for the roles! Well done Marvel.

Extremely excited for the second to come out!

• Deathlok190

★★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 26 Nov, 2014

A fantastic movie featuring many big stars, replacing Edward Norton as the hulk doesn't affect the movie in anyway in fact Mark Ruffalo fills the role perfectly. Whedon ensured all the big stars got a chance to shine, even Black Widow and Hawkeye play pivotal roles. A brilliant cast with a fantastic script are just small factors in the movie recieving 5 stars, the CGI is top rate and really pushes the movie to the limit.

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★★ Rewatched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Ryan Preston

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Preston 24 Nov, 2014

"Seeing, still working on believing."

Takes a little bit to get going but once it does it's a multitude of excellent jokes, exciting action and strong characters. Bring on Age of Ultron.