• Korey Hall

★★★★★ Added by Korey Hall

ITS THE FREAKING AVENGERS! How anyone can fault this movie i dont know, absolutely perfect 10/10. One of my top 5 favourite films, great comedy, action, story, and the actors are by far more than perfect for the roles! Well done Marvel.

Extremely excited for the second to come out!

• Deathlok190

★★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 26 Nov, 2014

A fantastic movie featuring many big stars, replacing Edward Norton as the hulk doesn't affect the movie in anyway in fact Mark Ruffalo fills the role perfectly. Whedon ensured all the big stars got a chance to shine, even Black Widow and Hawkeye play pivotal roles. A brilliant cast with a fantastic script are just small factors in the movie recieving 5 stars, the CGI is top rate and really pushes the movie to the limit.

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★★ Rewatched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2013

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Ryan Preston

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Preston 24 Nov, 2014

"Seeing, still working on believing."

Takes a little bit to get going but once it does it's a multitude of excellent jokes, exciting action and strong characters. Bring on Age of Ultron.

• jrp6048

★★★★★ Added by jrp6048

Being a comic book fan, this was a dream come true. The interaction between the heroes is fantastic and classic Joss Whedon. The plot is basic and simple, but it's the battles and chats that make this movie great. The ending does leave you with questions and hopefully Marvel succeeds in answering those in their upcoming phase of movies

• kaosnicu

★★★★★ Added by kaosnicu

Best Marvel movie so far!

• Tarryn-tino

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tarryn-tino 20 Nov, 2014

I wanted to start with a quote, but there are so many great one liners in The Avengers I couldn't pick just one. Joss Whedon really hit one out of the park when he gave us this film and I am SUPER excited for the next installment.

Watching it the other night took me back a couple of years, to the cinema, on opening day, when I watched it along with a packed theater, all who were massive fans like…

• RioGordo

★★★★★ Rewatched by RioGordo 16 Jul, 2014

Tremendous fun. The fulfilment of everything Marvel promised with its Phase 1. The film is wonderfully helmed by Joss Whedon, who manages the key task of giving everyone time to shine individually, and nailing the group dynamics, while delivering a great superhero movie.

• The Film Avenger

★★★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

One of the best superhero films ever made. Just the right balance of everything, including screen time for each hero.

• Shakyl Lambert

★★★★★ Rewatched by Shakyl Lambert 15 Nov, 2014

Any flaw in this movie, I will continue to not acknowledge.

• Alexander V

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexander V 13 Nov, 2014

Rewatched it late at night and still enjoyed it tremendously. Tom hiddlestone is simply the perfect Loki.

• Mique Marz

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mique Marz

I don't care what you say I THINK THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!! Great dialog. Astounding Specail effects. The worst preformeces in this are confident the best are really great!!