• Fayner4

★★★★★ Added by Fayner4

Awesome movie ..

I love the Marvel Series !

• Robert Sutton

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Sutton 21 Apr, 2014

About as fun as movies get. A blast from top to bottom, and a clear step up from Marvel's previous efforts.

Stands along the original Superman, Man of Steel, Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises as the epic of comic book films. Hoping others can try to meet the standard Marvel has managed to set.

• Bunkerwelt

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bunkerwelt 21 Apr, 2014

I have seen "The Avengers" many times now since it came out and yet I still haven't wrote a proper review and again I don't feel quite up to the task today.

After the solo movies established the different characters Joss Whedon is able to do what he does best and juggle these different types into one enjoyable tale. I especially love that once shit hits the fan you can see exactly what role every single Avenger serves in the…

• penguinatorxl7

★★★★★ Added by penguinatorxl7

I'm really glad that this movie got me to try Shawerma.

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 12 Apr, 2014 2

The Avengers is the pure example of what you would want from a perfect summer blockbuster. And probably a little more. It also just delivers on everything you would want from a superhero movie. From the tremoundous cast, memorable characters, memorable script, memorable lines of dialogue, memorable villain, and my lord the breathetaking action sequences, there is not one area this movie failed to deliver on. Sure, it's easy to be a jerk and complain about how there wasn't a…

• Thom D.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 11 Apr, 2014

Watching "The Avengers" is like discovering the epic joy of an orgasm for the very first time.

I think that is pretty much 'nuff said.

• SlasherReviews

★★★★★ Added by SlasherReviews

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the ultimate nerdgasm.

• JJ

★★★★★ Added by JJ

JJ Rating: A+

Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor, and Iron Man have all led up to Marvel’s The Avengers. The team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes assemble to defend her honor.

18 Good Things About This Film
    1. Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man adds dry wit, one-liners and references that will fly over a few people's heads (despite they're pure genius) to a heroic billionaire creation who has toys Batman couldn't even dream of on a full knight's sleep.…

• Carl Ingebretsen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Carl Ingebretsen 07 Apr, 2014

I love me pulpy stuff, but a film as fun as this? I'm not sure that would be legal.

• Dan Smith

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Smith 06 Apr, 2014

This is still a virtuoso film. On the fourth viewing, the thing that stands out is the impeccable groundwork laid in the he first third of the running time. So much effort is out into establishing each of the six key Avengers, plus Loki, plus support Fury, agent Hill, Coulson; Dr Selvig, the Council, and the Chitauri. Not a minute is wasted, possibly not even a line. By the time Loki arrives on the Triskelion, you know all you need…

• JimmyP77

★★★★★ Rewatched by JimmyP77 06 Apr, 2014

'i want to watch the one with all of them in'

So we did, again, still great.

my Dad popped in around the time it starts kicking off, so I could fix his spammed up laptop, 3 generations all sat spellbound until the credits rolled. Sure sign of a classic.

• Steve Dempster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dempster 06 Apr, 2014

The perfect comedown from the SciFi Scarborough convention!