• kaosnicu

★★★★★ Added by kaosnicu

Best Marvel movie so far!

• Tarryn-tino

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tarryn-tino 20 Nov, 2014

I wanted to start with a quote, but there are so many great one liners in The Avengers I couldn't pick just one. Joss Whedon really hit one out of the park when he gave us this film and I am SUPER excited for the next installment.

Watching it the other night took me back a couple of years, too the cinema, on opening day, when I watched it along with a packed theater, all who were massive fans like…

• RioGordo

★★★★★ Rewatched by RioGordo 16 Jul, 2014

Tremendous fun. The fulfilment of everything Marvel promised with its Phase 1. The film is wonderfully helmed by Joss Whedon, who manages the key task of giving everyone time to shine individually, and nailing the group dynamics, while delivering a great superhero movie.

• The Film Avenger

★★★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

One of the best superhero films ever made. Just the right balance of everything, including screen time for each hero.

• Shakyl Lambert

★★★★★ Rewatched by Shakyl Lambert 15 Nov, 2014

Any flaw in this movie, I will continue to not acknowledge.

• Alexander V

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexander V 13 Nov, 2014

Rewatched it late at night and still enjoyed it tremendously. Tom hiddlestone is simply the perfect Loki.

• Mique Marz

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mique Marz

I don't care what you say I THINK THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!! Great dialog. Astounding Specail effects. The worst preformeces in this are confident the best are really great!!

• David

★★★★★ Rewatched by David 04 Nov, 2014 4

The Avengers is still one of my favorite comfort movies and I still think the last third is the best part despite popular opinion. The way Whedon ties all of this action together into one spectacular set piece revs me up.

• avatarkorra

★★★★★ Rewatched by avatarkorra 05 May, 2012

Greatest superhero team up to date. Excited for the next one!

• Hannah Long ن

★★★★★ Watched by Hannah Long ن 01 Nov, 2014

I bet shawarma sales skyrocketed.

• Christa Bohan

★★★★★ Added by Christa Bohan

I love seeing all the worlds colliding and how each hero interacts with one another. I hadn't even cared about Iron Man and its sequels until I saw Tony Stark talk to the Hulk.
    Loki plays a great villain and super heroes sure love referencing Hitler.
    It makes me want more spin offs focusing on Hawkeyes and the black widow.

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Added by willmoviefan97

Loki: "Who do I have to fear?"
    Tony: "The Avengers! It's what we call ourselves, earth mightiest heroes. Sort of a team."

Still the second best superhero movie of all-time (only behind the obvious #1). Everything I want in a summer blockbuster. And yes considering I've rewatched Cap 2 and now this in just a day, clearly that Avengers 2 teaser was so good it put me in a Marvel mood.