• Matt Brown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 28 Mar, 2015

Never not the best time ever

• Mason_Daniel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mason_Daniel 28 Mar, 2015 1

"Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break..."

• deadlyrivers

★★★★★ Rewatched by deadlyrivers 24 Mar, 2015

Fuck yes.

I don't care if it's full of lapses in logic, and is a bit structurally challenged. I feel like I'm 12 years old when I watch it and that's awesome. Sweet action scenes, hilarious character interactions, just pure, unpretentious blockbuster fun.

• phreak2day

★★★★★ Added by phreak2day

Certainly one of the best action spectacles of the decade and a film for future generations to consider a classic.

A must watch modern jewel!

• Deathlok190

★★★★★ Rewatched by Deathlok190 19 Mar, 2015

After rewatching this movie again, despite my obsession with this series I have noticed some flaws in this movie but not enough to knock anything off of it's rating.

• T.C. Robson

★★★★★ Rewatched by T.C. Robson 25 Sep, 2012

Even more awesome the second time around because it's pausable for bathroom breaks.

• Luke Grima

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 18 Mar, 2015

#MCUMarathon

• Wade Ford

★★★★★ Added by Wade Ford

The Worlds greatest heroes still owned by Marvel and not in DC are together and they kick ass in a great well directed movie

• Arthur Shapiro

★★★★★ Added by Arthur Shapiro

GREATEST MOVIE EVER MY CHILDHOOD SELF JIZZED ALL OVER THE THEATRE WHEN I SAW IT LIKE AWWW SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OF TERRENCE MALICK'S SHITTY FILMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Light House Shines

★★★★★ Added by Light House Shines

I really liked this film and I thought they did a really good job considering how many characters they had to juggle around.

• John Lees

★★★★★ Rewatched by John Lees 08 Mar, 2015

Given how massive a critical and commercial hit THE AVENGERS was, how gargantuan the Marvel Cinematic Universe has become, and how huge the anticipation is for the imminent sequel, THE AVENGERS has accrued a certain sense of inevitability around it. The dominant narrative to have emerged is that this is the natural culmination of the entire Phase 1 that came before it, everything masterfully leading to this. But rewatching the early output of Marvel Studios has served as a reminder…

• HotDonkeyBear

★★★★★ Rewatched by HotDonkeyBear 07 Mar, 2015

Finally acquired the Whedon commentary and once I got past the general Whedon'ness of it, there are some rather concise and articulate factoids and musings.

I thoroughly recommend stealing it from wilds of the internets.
    There's no way I was going to purchase a US copy and get it shipped to the UK. Disney can suckle upon my plums.