• DVDHooligan

★★★★★ Rewatched by DVDHooligan 23 Apr, 2015

NEM. LEHET. MEGUNNI.

• Michael Greene

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Greene 27 Jul, 2015

Whether you like the movie or not, the unassailable fact is Marvel's blockbuster masterpiece is sheer brilliance in action. Yes it as no topical or dark themes at play, but that doesn't stop it from having utterly compelling characters with tons of depth. But it is also fun, entertaining, thrilling, tense, and whimsical as hell. In short, 'The Avengers' is one of the best super hero movies of all-time.

The movies continues on from the previous Marvel phase one films,…

• CJSFilms

★★★★★ Added by CJSFilms

The Avengers is of course, the film where all the characters from the previous Marvel films (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, etc.) had to team up to battle the evil Loki and his alien army. Now this is praised as one of the best comic book movies ever and is the third highest grossing movie of all time, but does this film deserve it? In my opinion, hell yes!!! Not only are all the actors great as their respective characters,…

• MLujan20

★★★★★ Added by MLujan20

Just Epic there's no other words for it. One of the last times I left a Theater in pure amazement. Wanting to see it over and over again.

• HollyBelle02

★★★★★ Added by HollyBelle02

This is everything you could want from a superhero movie. The characters are great, the dialog is quick and funny, and the plot is action-packed. One of my favorite movies of all time.

• ericf129

★★★★★ Added by ericf129

超級喜歡
    英雄齊聚一堂守護世界
    好看好刺激

• pfannkuchen

★★★★★ Rewatched by pfannkuchen 16 Jul, 2015

Movie six of our Marvel Movie Marathon, and it's still awesome.

• Elmer Ponce-Castro

★★★★★ Watched by Elmer Ponce-Castro 04 May, 2012

The perfect superhero film. 'The Avengers' is one of the most spectacular blockbusters of all time. It features very impressive chemistry from its amazing cast, a superb multi-layered villain in Loki, insane amounts of action sequences, flawless character moments, and outstanding writing and direction that only Whedon could have accomplished.

• Pedro Guedes

★★★★★ Added by Pedro Guedes

Este texto foi originalmente publicado em "hqehd.blogspot.com", mas teve de ser transferido pra cá depois que um novo review foi escrito e publicado no blog (para acessá-lo, o link está logo aqui: bit.ly/1O7cFbI)

----------------------------------------------------------

09/04/14

Claro que ver heróis diferentes com suas franquias cinematográficas individuais interagindo lutando entre si e contra uma ameaça maior unidos no Cinema era um sonho que me acompanhava desde meus primeiros anos de vida. Imagine o Homem-Aranha interagindo com os X-Men, e num universo onde…

• Caden LaPlante

★★★★★ Rewatched by Caden LaPlante 14 Jul, 2015

Can someone explain to me how in some scenes how Loki is hurt really bad or in a different location, but yet he is fine in the next scene and it gets to everywhere like the Flash? I just don't get it.

• suplexcitybitch

★★★★★ Added by suplexcitybitch

Marvel put a lot of ground work into this movie and boy did it pay off. Great film.

• Dan Mundell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Mundell 29 Jun, 2015

I have a plan, attack!

I don't know what to even write, while finally talking about my favorite movie. Lets start with this, I love this movie and everything about it.

The characters all have their own time to shine, but when they all get together it is an amazing thing. The fact that Marvel's plan which started back in 2008 payed off in such a big way is amazing.

The music is all placed perfectly, but the theme Oh…