• Paul Stanis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Stanis 10 Feb, 2016

Infinitely outstripped by Age of Ultron in thematic scope, but gleaming in simplicity.

(Even though Steve and Tony arguing vis-a-vis "everything special about you came out of a bottle" is really just characters arguing about their backstories and nothing meaningful.)

• Avery Hinks

★★★★★ Rewatched by Avery Hinks 10 Feb, 2016 2

Can we please take a moment to address how much this film changed cinema - scratch that - BROKE cinema? No studio film is ever singular anymore. Everything is a franchise, and everything is a universe. Even long-successful franchises like Star Wars are changing their pace because of what this film did.

You'd probably think I hate this film because of that, but that's actually why I love it. Because nothing will ever do what The Avengers did as well…

• niv

★★★★★ Rewatched by niv 08 Feb, 2016

i. tony stark... i honestly don't understand why there's so much hate for him. he suffers from many disorders, including ptsd, and he's the one who always sacrifices himself, always puts his life on the line to save the others. he puts others' needs ahead of his own. nobody ever acknowledges that. he's also a genius and nobody!! acknowledges!! that!!! and!!! that!!! makes!!! me!!! so!!! bitter!!!
    ii. does anyone else notice how the only person loki is truly frightened by…

• Lauren Szakielo

★★★★★ Added by Lauren Szakielo

So happy to see all of the heroes together at last! Wonderful cast, study, action, comedy and more!

• bmorris4

★★★★★ Added by bmorris4

Great

★★★★★ Rewatched by Antonio Quintero 06 May, 2012

3rd time watching it

★★★★★ Rewatched by Antonio Quintero 06 May, 2012

The 2nd time watching it was even better.

★★★★★ Watched by Antonio Quintero 04 May, 2012

The culmination of Phase 1 of the Marvel studio movies. Josh Whedon does the impossible by making a well balanced Superhero movie. You don't get the feeling that any of the characters are not getting enough character development. I love that they didn't try to make Iron Man the leader of the Avengers.

Loki is the only memorable villain from the Marvel Studios series. We should give thanks to Hiddleston for his interpretation of the villain. The battle of New…

• Alexander Balagot

★★★★★ Watched by Alexander Balagot 04 May, 2012

Comics come to life!

• simon_prossi

★★★★★ Added by simon_prossi

Fantastic funny, full of action

• MovieFan1997

★★★★★ Rewatched by MovieFan1997 22 Jan, 2016

Just as Awesome as the first time

• MovieFan1997