• mrpengo88

★★★★★ Added by mrpengo88

• Jason Bally

★★★★★ Added by Jason Bally

This movie is pure entertainment. If you are looking for a good time and looking to escape the real world for a couple of hours, than this is just what the doctor ordered. What a blast.

• bhccorp

★★★★★ Added by bhccorp

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The long-awaited uniting of the famed superheroes Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, The Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Nick Fury to stop Loki from taking the world over. This film is exactly what people want. This fan service of a film is not only that, it is funny, action-packed, and entertaining flick for all ages. I was so satisfied and blown away by how well it was done, and I will watch this film again and again. Because of its…

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 10 Nov, 2015

The culmination of phase one of the MCU.

"The Avengers" had the definition of a lot riding on it if this movie failed who knows what would have happened with phase 2 and the MCU in general. Every character gets a chance to shine and no one is wasted every actor bounces off each other seamlessly the action, comedy, and visual effects are all top notch. Joss Whedon had a whole lot of pressure on him and he succeeded with flying colors.

• Parker Smykle

★★★★★ Rewatched by Parker Smykle 27 Oct, 2015

Overall rating 9.5/10 (A)

• Mikrotubuli

★★★★★ Added by Mikrotubuli

wonderful animated whale-like beasts! character design of loki is genius! (tom hiddleston=best villain ever ;) )

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 12 Oct, 2015

" Doctor Banner, now might be a good time for you to get angry."
    "That's my secret, Captain: I'm always angry."

The Avengers is a lesson from Joss Whedon on how to make the perfect blockbuster in 21st century.It's the lesson of how to satisfy all the fanboys around the world but at the same time how to truly make a great movie in terms of filmmaking.

I still remember the time this film released.I learned about The Avengers about…

• Parker Smykle

★★★★★ Rewatched by Parker Smykle 08 Oct, 2015

The Avengers is still my favorite superhero film of all time. 10/10 (A+)

• Jack Gattanella

★★★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

Still my favorite Marvel film.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

A friend of mine who recently saw The Avengers posted one of the best movie review-cum-status updates I've read on FB: "Oh my f#&%ing god! That was without question the best superhero film I've ever seen!" I gotta disagree with him, just a tad. The Avengers is certainly the best LIVE ACTION/BASED on a comic superhero film I've ever seen. But best superhero film period? I gotta save that honour for The Incredibles, sorry.

But considering I've seen The Avengers…

• capitolfi

★★★★★ Rewatched by capitolfi 18 Sep, 2015

This is everything that a popcorn flick should be...mindless balls-to-the-wall fun. I've seen it several times now...and it still makes me feel like a kid when it gets going.

• pmccarthy

★★★★★ Added by pmccarthy

Absolutely awesome movie. The 5 t-up movies just made it better. Oh and Tom Hiddleston. And Mark Ruffalo (best Hulk).