• Colin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Colin 04 Mar, 2015

No hard feelings, Point Break. You got a mean swing.

• Dan Doherty

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Doherty 04 Mar, 2015 1

Disclaimer: This review will be written as if I were to ignore Joss Whedon's personal views, the Marvel movies that followed this, and the rabid Marvel fans on Twitter and Tumblr.

The Avengers, written and directed by Joss Whedon, is a terrific piece of blockbuster entertainment for what it is, and there are a few small but noticeable flaws. Since the cons are outnumbered by the pros, I will get those out of the way first.

- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye…

• liampaynes

★★★★★ Added by liampaynes

BEST. EVER.

• Katherine

★★★★★ Added by Katherine

The ultimate nerd adventure.

• AlexFragaC

★★★★★ Added by AlexFragaC

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

• InSession Film

★★★★★ Rewatched by InSession Film 20 Feb, 2015

I don't care how many times I watch it, I geek out every time. It's not a perfect movie, but on a pure entertainment, nostalgic, and engaging level, it hits every note for me.

• nolancv

★★★★★ Added by nolancv

Just...Awesome

• ZawMine

★★★★★ Added by ZawMine

This movie is awesome.

• Jeremie Watson

★★★★★ Added by Jeremie Watson

Giving nerdgasms to everyone anywhere.

• KingOfBongStyle

★★★★★ Added by KingOfBongStyle

While it's hard to argue this film is truly better than Winter Soldier or GotG, Avengers is also hard not to appreciate and go entirely giddy over every once in a while.

Decades of film, almost a century at this point, so much time passed before we got something like this. A bunch of films coming together and making, for lack of a better term, a superfilm. This isn't just a crossover. Iron Man, Thor and Captain America were all…

• ejdzsin