• Augusts Barkovskis

Still awesome.

• Ledus

★★★★★ Added by Ledus

I love this film!
    All my favourite Marvel heros in one film! OMG!
    Is anyone on this planet who didn't liked this movie?! I don't think so.

• Erasmus Craven

★★★★★ Rewatched by Erasmus Craven 19 Aug, 2014

Volver del cine de ver Guardians y ponerse los Vengadores: Marvel Double Feature.

Y, sí, me gustan mas los Guardianes, pero los Vengadores no le van tan a la zaga. Con un esquema similar (el modelo Marvel, vamos) que mezcla comedia y acción, esta se decanta mas por la acción, con esa batalla final espectacular en NY que te tiene enganchadísimo sin importar las veces que la hayas visto.

Dos horas y 20 minutos de entretenimiento palomitero, que como descubrió…

• Enrique Morales

★★★★★ Added by Enrique Morales

Hay que ver Los Vengadores una vez cada pocos meses para seguir comprobando que es LA MEJOR PELÍCULA DE LA HISTORIA.

• dannyrocks1998

★★★★★ Watched by dannyrocks1998 04 May, 2012

One of my favorite movies of all time and Marvel's best film yet!

• Melissa_Chin

★★★★★ Added by Melissa_Chin

Can't seem to get over how amazingly good the idea was to have a whole Marvel Cinamatic Universe - and the Avengers was perhaps one of the most exciting superhero films I have ever seen.

The future is bright...

• _delaneyr

★★★★★ Added by _delaneyr

This was a great way to intermix many Marvel characters into one movie. It was just a really good classic superhero movie but with many heroes fighting the bad guy.

• SlasherReviews

★★★★★ Added by SlasherReviews

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the ultimate nerdgasm.

• Scott Johnson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Scott Johnson 04 Aug, 2014

After seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, I needed to rewatch this. Just to see the discussions around the Tesseract. I'll probably be rewatching Thor The Dark World again soon too.

• justinC

★★★★★ Watched by justinC 04 Aug, 2014 2

FINALLY!!

Well my long awaited viewing of The Avengers Finally came today and once again I'm upset at myself for waiting so long.
    See i was never into comic books as a kid no my superhero's played basketball.
    As I've gotten older and ventured out into film and a wider range of genre's I've opened myself up to the rest of the world that I had closed myself off to and finding these Marvel films has been one of the…

• Adam Sirdoreus

★★★★★ Added by Adam Sirdoreus

*MCU marathon rewatch*

5 stars. duh. It will never be lower than that. This is one of the few films that never, ever gets old for me. I could watch it weekly.

• IvoOmer

★★★★★ Added by IvoOmer

Doesn't matter if you like comic books or not, this is a must see for anyone who even remotely likes action sci fi movies.