• c_bostar

★★★★★ Added by c_bostar

I love seeing all the worlds colliding and how each hero interacts with one another. I hadn't even cared about Iron Man and its sequels until I saw Tony Stark talk to the Hulk.
    Loki plays a great villain and super heroes sure love referencing Hitler.
    It makes me want more spin offs focusing on Hawkeyes and the black widow.

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Added by willmoviefan97

Loki: "Who do I have to fear?"
    Tony: "The Avengers! It's what we call ourselves, earth mightiest heroes. Sort of a team."

Still the second best superhero movie of all-time (only behind the obvious #1). Everything I want in a summer blockbuster. And yes considering I've rewatched Cap 2 and now this in just a day, clearly that Avengers 2 teaser was so good it put me in a Marvel mood.

• DONMEGA

★★★★★ Added by DONMEGA

The Best!!!

• vpuik

★★★★★ Rewatched by vpuik 19 Oct, 2014

I've seen this movie several times before, but it is still hard to find any real fault in it. Few scenes could be shorter, but boy is the movie good.

• Rodney Terrell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 16 Oct, 2014

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count here: your brother the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and YOU, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."-Tony Stark

I love this movie, for the first time we get a multi-franchise event film…

• frecklyjesus

Screen 2, Seat M5
    3D

• jfavs

★★★★★ Watched by jfavs 02 May, 2012

What can be said about this movie that hasn't already been said. Smart writing, great action: and the best part is mostly all the leads had movies prior for their characters to be developed. truly a milestone for the superhero genre.

• Andrew Hurley

★★★★★ Watched by Andrew Hurley 04 May, 2012

Tower City Cinema
    1:00
    Saw with Enabler and Joey, I believe.

• Brian Sweeney

★★★★★ Added by Brian Sweeney

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Kadeef

★★★★★ Watched by Kadeef 16 Sep, 2014

Phenomenal. Just plain awesomeness.

• Roman Colombo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 13 Sep, 2014

Still one of the most remarkable superhero movies--almost for the simple fact that it even exists. How Whedon pulled this off is amazing.