• Nathan Adams

★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Adams 24 Jan, 2015

For decades movie fans have been dying to see what it would be like if Nic Cage were allowed to smoke crack on screen or if Werner Herzog were allowed to fully indulge in his lizard fetish without any concern being given to good taste. 'The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans' gives us both of those things, so it's basically the best movie ever, even though it doesn't really seem to have all that much to say…

• Emma Lane

★★ Watched by Emma Lane 29 May, 2010

EN

• JayJayM12

★★★ Watched by JayJayM12 04 Jan, 2015

Alamo Ritz (Caged 2: Uncaged Marathon)

• JerryLundegaard

★★★★★ Rewatched by JerryLundegaard 29 Dec, 2014

Never gets old...

• lakeoftongues

★★★ Added by lakeoftongues

Good Old Nick Cage absolutely destroys the scenery though mastication. Werner Herzog films reptiles. Val Kilmer shows up to say "Hi".

• Antonio Quintero

★★★★★ Rewatched by Antonio Quintero 04 Jan, 2015

SAW IT AT NICK-A-THON 2

"' Till the Break of Dawn"

My favorite Nick Cage performance, I laugh and I cried. He is amazing at every moment. I love the lizard vision and the crazy imagery that Herzog puts in this movie.

I burst out laughing in the scenes in which he threatens an old lady's life.

• b4hc

Rewatched by b4hc 01 Jan, 2015

with sean, tyler, mary, brian, max and chris.

• seanwhiteman

Rewatched by seanwhiteman 01 Jan, 2015

Shannon, Max, Mary, Tyler, Christof and Shannon.

• Ed Travis

★★★½ Rewatched by Ed Travis 04 Jan, 2015

Caged 2: Uncaged Film #4

Second time seeing the film, first in a theater. Still highly enjoyed the Cage/Herzog collaboration. I'm not usually a drug movie guy, but all the comedy lands here and I love the actual character arc and story as well. Herzog and Cage's vision of a super cop.

• Chris Popkoff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Popkoff 04 Jan, 2015 1

Single vision wackiness and an incredible performance by Cage. The scene where Cage takes Eva Mendez to look for a spoon a hid as a child is so amazing. Then for some reason, Cage spends the second half of them movie talking like Tony Clifton.

• jon_nunan

★★★★½ Rewatched by jon_nunan 05 Jan, 2015

A few years ago, I watched the first 30 min or so of this and turned it off. I can't say how happy I am to have watched it in its entirety for the first time in a theater full of fans.

Spectacular.

• Chris

Rewatched by Chris 04 Jan, 2015 1

First time in 35 / with an audience. Kinda glad I saw BAD LIEUTENANT solo prior to seeing it with an audience. It was vindicating to experience a crowd laughing at all the gruesome stuff I laughed along with at home.