• David Delaney

★★★★½ Rewatched by David Delaney 01 Dec, 2016

I really want to try crack. That is all.

• Dakotah

★★★½ Rewatched by Dakotah 03 Dec, 2016

Reptile-cam.
    This film is a bit on the strange side.

• Robert Boileau

★½ Watched by Robert Boileau 30 Nov, 2016

Bad shit crazy; but not bat shit crazy enough. Much too long to keep your attention in between Cage's insane outbursts. Threatening two old ladies while using an electric shaver in the corner was a nice touch though.

• Max

★★★★★ Watched by Max 28 Nov, 2016

Wow. What an unexpectedly crazy, weird, nuanced and expertly plotted thrill ride. Seeing Cage unhinge in this was a real joy. The absurdity of it all and the confidence with which it is presented - just wow.
    I can't see anyone being bored with this.

• Stanimir Stoychev

★★★★ Added by Stanimir Stoychev

Wow, i caught myself off guard enjoying this movie so much.

• Clarky Bongos

★★★★ Watched by Clarky Bongos 24 Nov, 2016

All I can hear is Paul F. Thompkins as Werner Herzog just spouting out these hilarious and ridiculous things.

In the words of Freddie Wong:
    "Herzog's insane... Nick Cage is insane... Together, they made one of the most insane movies."

• DrinkofWater

★★★½ Watched by DrinkofWater 22 Nov, 2016

Essential and Quintessential Cage - takes the manic acting style and seemingly irrelevant plotting developed on Vampire's Kiss and spices it up with Abel Ferrara's pulp trashiness. Herzog knows the terrain but ultimately the results fall somewhere between brilliant and stupid.

• JC13

★★★½ Watched by JC13 21 Nov, 2016

"What are these fuckin' iguanas doing on my coffee table?"

Earlier today I watched the original Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel. This one is not a sequel or remake, it's just another film about a Police Lieutenant that has questionable morals. Werner Herzog directed this one and he did a pretty good job. I did feel the film was a tad long, but it's very well made, has an interesting story, and some great scenes. Nicolas Cage tackles the lead…

• Chedly Ouni

★★★½ Added by Chedly Ouni

"Shoot him again"
    "What for?"
    "His soul is still dancing"

• chicagorobert

★★★½ Watched by chicagorobert 29 May, 2016

Nic Cage is a gem. Herzog playing around with iguanas. This has no right to be a good movie and yet it was a very good movie.

• Dakota Dutrow

Added by Dakota Dutrow

Soft Recommendation

• bbbgtoby

★★★★ Rewatched by bbbgtoby 05 Nov, 2016 1

The first 30+ degree day of Spring called for a picnic at the beach at sunset and the debut of my (not quite finished) new and improved backyard cinema. BL:PoC-NO was a perfect choice for getting the season kicked off in style - a Rage Cage face the size of a house? Yes please! It's a movie full of darkness, the darkness of a good man spiralling the drain of life as a bad back and addictive personality push him…