• Mark Douglas

Watched by Mark Douglas 03 May, 2016

Better than the Harvey Keitel one

• Richie Schumann

★★★★½ Added by Richie Schumann 2

This movie is fucking nuts.

• Sophia Park

★★ Watched by Sophia Park 14 Aug, 2015

I don't get it. But I do. But I don't. It's Cage, of course, and you think it's depressing and frustrating, but then it all clicks. It takes the extra day to just think about it.

• Nicklas Barback

★★★★ Watched by Nicklas Barback 24 Apr, 2016

"What are these fuckin' iguanas doing on my coffee table?"

• Pretiacruento

Watched by Pretiacruento 18 Apr, 2016

Never again.

• Alex

★★★½ Watched by Alex 16 Apr, 2016

Werner Herzog’s Bad Lieutenant is a fine drama with a terrific performance by actor Nicolas Cage, who delivers a brilliant, memorable role and with a solid script, it turns into something memorable and well crafted that stands out in the genre. Herzog has made some great films, but here, he makes a fine film that will certainly be seen among his best. The film has some terrific moments of sheer tension that make it a riveting drama, and Cage is…

• ashemon

★★★★½ Watched by ashemon 17 Apr, 2016

badass

• Lucas Simão

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas Simão 14 Apr, 2016

Aquela Iguana pode ser uma bela chapação hilária, mas ela também tem a força do Herzog de olhar para um situação que em meio a furacões, gangues e prostituas debocha de um país que já tá afundado junto com os peixes. O que sobra é perguntar se pelo menos eles sonham ou não.

• Colin Creasy

★★★★½ Rewatched by Colin Creasy 12 Apr, 2016

Nearly a masterpiece... gets better and better.

• Gibran Meza

★★★½ Watched by Gibran Meza 13 Apr, 2016

Does fish have dreams? Do iguanas sing? Do souls dance after dead?

Find these answers and more in this trippy, crazy and, frankly, awesome movie.

• Caesar

★★★½ Added by Caesar

it's so bad but so fucking funny oh my god

• EvanstonDad

★★★½ Added by EvanstonDad

Director Werner Herzog welcomes you to La-La Land once again in his latest film, starring Nicolas Cage as the world's worst cop.

Whether you love or loathe this film, I bet I can guarantee that you won't think it's ordinary. This is Herzog, after all. As for me, I thought it was decent, but give me Herzog's "Grizzly Man" or "Aguirre: The Wrath of God" any day.

What those two films have in common is a central figure -- one…