• Koen Romers

★★★ Watched by Koen Romers 19 Nov, 2014

• Rob McGregor

★★★ Watched by Rob McGregor 16 May, 2014

In which... the film is one of the good Nic Cage films and is an enjoyable if mostly predictable affair held up by it's casting and direction.

• Alice Bishop

Watched by Alice Bishop 12 Nov, 2014 8

It's rare that this happens but I had one of those moments tonight where I genuinely thought I'd put the wrong film on. This is never a good sign and neither is the disagreeable feeling of wanting every character on-screen to die a slow and painful death. I feel a rant brewing with this one, let's see how well I can control it.

Apparently Werner Herzog had not seen the original before he made Bad Lieutenant so it's a bit…

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Mad, all I have to say but awesome.

• robert_holly

★★★½ Added by robert_holly

This movie is fucking insane.

• DevX

★★★★★ Added by DevX

I didn't like this, or My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?, on the initial viewings. I this found distressing because I love Werner Herzog. So, I watched them again, and lo and behold they are fantastic movies. I don't think I have watched any movie as much as Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans, since I was like 7.

• Lee Towler

★★★★ Watched by Lee Towler 24 Sep, 2014

"What are these fucking iguanas doing on my coffee table?"

Werner Herzog is a crazy guy who makes movies about even crazier people. Nicolas Cage is likely in the upper quartile of craziest actors to ever exist. The ridiculously long titled The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Oreans brings these two insane individuals together in a match made in heaven.

Starting off as your run of the mill police procedural with a little bit of corruption here and there,…

• Lou Schumaker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lou Schumaker 21 Sep, 2014

I did it. I watched 365 movies this year.

*dies*

• Hannah McHaffie
  • Pete Laurie

★½ Watched by Pete Laurie 14 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• BruceWayne14

★★★★ Rewatched by BruceWayne14 08 Sep, 2014

A great innovation in the realm of the weird.

• andre_k

★★★★½ Watched by andre_k 08 Sep, 2014

Herzog, you genius.

This time, the acclaimed director drops us off into Louisiana. Depravity, hilarity and many quotable lines occur. If you are looking for a seriously good time with a movie, I can highly reccomend everyone to seek this out.

And what are these fucking iguanas doing on my coffee table?