• Jack Gattanella

★★★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

What a joyful, brilliantly bugf*** movie this is. Nicolas Cage is sincerely crazy, and crazily sincere, sometimes all at once.

• daanblaack

★★★★★ Added by daanblaack

cage is out of his mind

so is herzog

fun the whole time

• King Kongo

★★★★★ Added by King Kongo

Fuckin' Crazy, fuckin' intense, fuckin' AWESOME!!!

• Peter Beck

★★★★★ Watched by Peter Beck 09 Sep, 2015

Awesome film. Cage is disturbingly older than Eva Mendez, but who cares. It's Cage.

• acearmstrong

★★★★★ Rewatched by acearmstrong 16 Aug, 2015

Without Nicolas Cage and Werner Herzog this film would not be as grand. They created a masterpiece from a pretty ordinary, dare I say dull script. Its a thriller, film noir, road trip, and a drug movie all in one. Nicolas Cage develops a weird accent halfway through the movie, but that shit doesn't seem weird or out of place. The whole movie is beautiful and the camera work is technically masterful. I could watch this a hundred times and…

• Lindsay Gibb

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lindsay Gibb 07 Aug, 2015

"I love it... I just love it"

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 07 Aug, 2015

"You don't have a lucky crack pipe?"

• Matt Thomas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 17 Jul, 2015

Such a wild and crazy film, whilst at the same time clearly have a disciplined and coherent director pulling it all together behind camera. Cage's performance is, for me, the best of his career. He just lets it all go without (mostly) slipping into histrionic mannerisms. His reaction at the iguanas is priceless.

• dizzy4111

★★★★★ Rewatched by dizzy4111 06 Jun, 2015

You have no idea how happy I am that this exists.

• dizzy4111

★★★★★ Rewatched by dizzy4111 18 Apr, 2015

I've been watching Nicolas Cage movies my entire life. This is what it's all come down to.

God bless Werner Herzog and God bless Nic Cage.

• Thorin Mofdaat

★★★★★ Added by Thorin Mofdaat

-actors doing a good job for once in their life
    -twangy folk/blues music
    -zany animals
    -human strife
    Yep, this was a film from Werner Herzog.

• JerryLundegaard