• Zich

★★★★½ Watched by Zich 28 Jan, 2015

Well, this is just, like, my opinion, man:
    Great Movie!

• wfox

★★★★ Rewatched by wfox 28 Jan, 2015

I saw this film before I was really able to appreciate it.
    I'm glad I saw it again, it really tied the room together.

• TheGreatFaggles

★★★★ Added by TheGreatFaggles

A Coen brother classic. It will make you laugh and it will make you feel. A comedic spiral of misfortune after misfortune. This film showcases some really great acting and some good writing as is the usual for a film written by the Coen's.

• ThaliaFaisal

★★★★★ Added by ThaliaFaisal

This movie keeps me cracking till date :D
    i don't know why but it really makes me laugh & the problem is i keep calling everyone "dude" all day lol
    If you're depressed watch this & enjoy life man!
    Walter is an awesome character & i just enjoy Mr.Goodman's performance :)

• NeutronPong

★★★ Watched by NeutronPong 27 Jan, 2015

Like most Coen brothers films, I'm left scratching my head.

• Kwithlasers

★★★★★ Added by Kwithlasers

Guia supremo do bom preguiçoso. Dude...

• Ross Miller

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ross Miller 25 Jan, 2015

Still my favourite film.

• Karen Ceja

★★½ Added by Karen Ceja

Medio rating porque no me gustó tanto como otras películas que me ha parecido maravillosas de estos hermanos.

Nunca me llamó la atención verla, pero, después de la insistencia de un amigo, la vimos.

Me pareció muy forzada. Las escenas "cómicas" a veces resultaron molestas justo por eso, como que faltó naturalidad en los personajes... o en los actores.

No sé... no esperaba mucho de esta película, pero me sorprendió que resultara ser esto.

• Cole Schneider

★★★★★ Watched by Cole Schneider 13 Jan, 2015

Comic genius. Politically subversive and religiously absurd, the film couches its humor in the most unlikely of places. The dude abides.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Directed by Coen Brothers
    Starring: Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Steve Buscemi

Filled with an amazing script (written by Coen brothers). I had watched it two years ago, but I felt that there was no exertion of force that could drive me as much crazy as those following, this movie has inspired. But I gave it another screening, basically I thought maybe I might have missed something. And to tell you truth I enjoyed it on second viewing,…

• kyozoku

★★★★★ Watched by kyozoku 24 Jan, 2015

• Oliver Goddard

★★★★ Watched by Oliver Goddard 24 Jan, 2015

John Turturro steals the show.