• fistofan0077

★★★★½ Watched by fistofan0077 05 Jul, 2015

Not perfect, but 100% entertaining. One of the Coen Brothers' finest.

• Jake Williams

★★★★ Added by Jake Williams

The Big Lebowski is a classic, fish-out-of-water comedy that many have listed amongst films they've enjoyed, and yet you never hear anyone speaking too much or too highly about it. That's because that's just what Lebowski is. It's such a unique comedy, especially for its time, yet it doesn't quite do anything amazing that you'll talk about forever. It's got strong character performances from Bridges and Goodman and plenty of laughs throughout. It's a must-see film and an average film at the same time.

• Chris Allred

★★★★½ Added by Chris Allred

The Big Lebowski is a wild ride that I always love to take. One of the funniest movies ever made, and Jeff Bridges and John Goodman give career-defining performances, and the supporting cast is great as well.

• C. Thiel

★★★★★ Rewatched by C. Thiel 01 Jul, 2015

The only thing I DON'T like about this movie is that awful cover of "Viva Las Vegas" that plays over the credits. Grosses me out every time.

• TheMinoprio

★★★½ Watched by TheMinoprio 03 Jul, 2015

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

• benedictc

★★★ Watched by benedictc 03 Jul, 2015

The Big Lebowski is more style than substance, much like the absurd characters and settings found in this cult classic.

• Lucas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 02 Jul, 2015

This is the first picture I saw in the AMC Cantera 30. Love it. Re-watching many classics. This is one. The Mrs had seen it before as well.

• Lintang Jelita A

★★★ Added by Lintang Jelita A

I'm not much of a Coen fan. I really thought that this movie was going to be the one that'll change my opinion on them.

It's a funny movie, I can't deny that. As watching the movie goes, I didn't get that sort of feeling where I wanted to know more and more about the story.

I enjoyed Juliane Moore's performance in here. As a matter of fact, I absolutely loved it.

Maybe I am just the one who's left dull at the end of the movie. It's either that or I just haven't find the right Coen Brothers film for me. Meh.

• JerrysGold

★★★★ Rewatched by JerrysGold 17 Apr, 2015

The Big Lebowski, a movie that has spawned a cult following and a literal cult. The Big Lebowski chronicles the life of The Dude, an ordinary guy with extraordinary powers. The Dude is played by himself and hr does it perfectly. Arguably the greatest
    actor ever The Dude once again shows he has what it takes. One of the greatest documentaries ever.

• Annie Lloyd

★★★★★ Rewatched by Annie Lloyd 28 Jun, 2015

time was ripe for a rewatch

• doctorindy

★★★★½ Added by doctorindy

La volví a ver el otro día, y a parte de confirmar que es una joya, sirvió para que se me pasase lo siguiente por la cabeza:

"Monkey Island 2 es el Gran Lebowski de los videojuegos".

¿Gilipollez desechable o revelación del siglo? No lo sé, DECIDID.

• jake340

★★★★★ Added by jake340

The Coens have a knack for making a two hour movie where nothing happens.