• Cole Schneider

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cole Schneider 13 Jan, 2015

Really messy but engrossingly funny, the film is a stylish and daring adventure with perfect turns from several actors.

• doclee

★★★★½ Rewatched by doclee 26 Jul, 2015

Realmente fica melhor quando revisto

• FilmGuy1997

★★★★½ Added by FilmGuy1997

The Coen brothers are a national treasure.

• JKA

★★★★ Watched by JKA 25 Jul, 2015

All hype aside, this is quite the entertaining comedy even though some of the characters are a little too ridiculous, the nihilists come to mind, and some of the dialogue is annoyingly repetitive. John Goodman was consistently hilarious. I did enjoy it but its hard to see past the meme culture that this film has built and I find it difficult to judge properly. 4.25/5

• Alex_Baratheon

★★★★★ Watched by Alex_Baratheon 25 Jul, 2015

The enduring charm of The Big Lebowski makes it arguably the best Coen brothers film.

Its somewhat unreal and trippy, yet relatable story, coupled by some of the best written characters to have come out of Hollywood, all driven by the incredible ensemble of actors make every minute of this masterpiece a joy to watch.

Stuck somewhere between a criminal conspiracy story and an absurd Americana tale, The Big Lebowski follows The Dude - played by Jeff Bridges, who is…

• Ben

★★★★½ Watched by Ben 25 Jul, 2015

The Big Lebowski is a strange movie, but it has it's charms. It's funny, unique, trippy, and all in all, a pretty great movie. It definitely exists in the realm of between 4 1/2 and 5 stars, and I'd be glad to place it in a nice little spot on my Top 100 list, despite some shaky plot points. I highly recommend this classic for anyone in the mood, and remember, The Dude abides.

Movies like The Big Lebowski are…

• DiegoSanchez

★★★ Watched by DiegoSanchez 17 Jul, 2015

Es la primera vez que la veo y con las expectativas que tenía me ha decepcionado mucho, está pendiente de revisarla de nuevo.

• Lars Sieval

★★★★★ Watched by Lars Sieval 24 Jul, 2015

FINALLY I have watched the Big Lebowski and it did fucking live up to the hype!

Jeff Bridges is a awesome, awesome dude. John Goodman the fucking vietnam veteran. Never knew Buscemi was that good at bowling! Julianne Moore came out of nowhere because I had no idea she was in it! I loved Seymour! And who could forget about Big Lebowski David Huddleston? Also WTF, Tara "Sharknado" Reid? But you know what beats all this? Sam Elliot's mustache!! That…

• Mina

★★★★★ Added by Mina

what if Jeff Lebowski was a woman, though? think about that.

• Chris Allred

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Allred 24 Jul, 2015

"You mean vagina? I mean, you know the guy?"

• Thoelie

★★★★ Rewatched by Thoelie 23 Jul, 2015

The Dude abides.

• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★½ Watched by Emmanuel Serratos 23 Jul, 2015 1

Entertaining, but it then it got really boring. Overrated garbage.