• Ignacio Montalvo

★★ Watched by Ignacio Montalvo 04 Mar, 2015

Una historia que no va a ninguna parte y una película sin gracia y tremendamente sobrevalorada. ¿Por qué le gusta a tanta gente?

• HorsHedBookends

★★★★½ Watched by HorsHedBookends 03 Mar, 2015

What a film. The Big Lebowski showcases a cavalcade of humor, quirky characters and relationships, and wonderful cinematography.

• Alcoholism1965

★★★★ Added by Alcoholism1965

awesome movie. the Dude lives the life all of us should live, like in a practical sense. "Takin' her easy for all us sinners", is what I consistently get out of this movie. I always feel better than i did before after watching this.

• Fenetic

★★★★ Watched by Fenetic 28 Feb, 2015

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

• The Complete Stranger Cometh

½ Added by The Complete Stranger Cometh

This movie is pretentious as the day is long, then again so is the cohen brothers. maybe the worst comedy I've seen

• Tim Ehrens

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tim Ehrens 28 Feb, 2015 1

My Top 100 Movies of All Time
    Coen Brothers — Ranked
    It's My Party and I'll Watch What I Want To: My Birthday Movie Celebration

Oh, don't mind me. I just dropped in to see what condition my favorite movie of all time was in. It's still perfect (and always will be).

• AlexDude

★★★★★ Added by AlexDude

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I think at this point I'm pretty much convinced that the less explanatory you can be about a movie, the more unique it is. When a friend asks me what this movie is about, and I tell him it's a comedy about a pathetic loser who eventually gets involved in a crime, I end up thinking myself "Well, with that description I don't know if I would want to see it myself". This is one of those movies where to…

• Wei Li Heng

★★★★★ Watched by Wei Li Heng 24 Feb, 2015 2

This film could be summarized in 3 words: Embracing of simplicity.

The Big Lebowski, directed by the Coen Brothers, tells the story of Jeffery Lebowski, more commonly known as 'The Dude'. He's what the high society people call 'a bum' and what stoners call 'an example'. One night, he is roughed up by two thugs demanding money, but realize that they attacked the wrong Lebowski, and leave, but not before one them pisses on The Dude's carpet, which sucks. After…

• Justine Guzman

★★★★ Rewatched by Justine Guzman 23 Feb, 2015

LOVE THIS MOVIE!

• Ryan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan 23 Feb, 2015

My favorite film of all time.

• Bradley

★★★★★ Watched by Bradley 23 Feb, 2015

The Big Lebowski manages to be meaningful in how it seemingly has no meaning or purpose. There's no moral or real character resolution at the end, yet it still manages to be incredibly satisfying. The script is one of the best ever in my opinion and feels beyond natural, with the characters all being funny and interesting.

Jeff Bridges gives life to one of the most likeable movie characters of all time. John Goodman is also fantastic as the rambling…

• SarK

★★★★★ Watched by SarK 20 Feb, 2015

A comedy I can watch over ad over again!