• Memelord420

★★★★★ Added by Memelord420

ay lemo

• 13thAngryMan

★★★★ Rewatched by 13thAngryMan 24 Oct, 2014

Clearly this is the Coen Brother's film that will grow on me with each viewing. I have previously not held with a huge regard (compared to the fandom that is heaped on to it by some), but on this viewing I found myself smiling, laughing and having a great time with all the characters. Maybe after all these years there is more to this film than I realised.
    I feel like Tony Soprano in the desert shouting
    'I GET IT NOW. I GET IIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!"

• BusterBear

★★★★ Watched by BusterBear 18 Oct, 2014

Tyneside Cinema. Classic DCP.

• Andy

★★★★ Added by Andy

Uno dei miglior film di sempre!

• Kel

★★★★½ Watched by Kel 23 Oct, 2014

Wonderful comedy. Jeff Bridges is magic in the lead role, and the writing is splendid. Also, this also might be the most I've ever liked John Goodman in a Coen brothers film.

• Glen Grunau

★★★½ Added by Glen Grunau

The most persuasive evidence of cremation as the preferred means of post-mortum remains management.

• Carlos

★★★★ Added by Carlos

• francoisbeavert

★★★★ Added by francoisbeavert

oh dang it was good i like movies like this no real plot just the lives of people who wouldnt be in a movie. whys that bean on the cover though?
    <-------

• Michael Little

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Little 12 Oct, 2014

Anyone who doesn't appreciate this film should realise that.. well.. that's just their opinion, man.

• Dèjá Vu

★★★★ Rewatched by Dèjá Vu 11 Oct, 2014

Keeping in mind that it was intended as a kind of homage to the 1940s Film Noir I was able to see many parallels.

• martinzilla

★★★★★ Added by martinzilla

After watching this I might consider joining the Dudeism religion. Absolutely amazing.

• Jonny Cahill

★★★★★ Added by Jonny Cahill

Brilliant film about a man that gets his run stolen.