• Luis de los Santos

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luis de los Santos 31 Aug, 2014

¿Por dónde empiezo? Un hilarante guión que fluye con un ritmo perfecto gracias a la naturalidad y poderosa química de todos los miembros del elenco, todo esto acompañado por un soundtrack que se acopla a la perfección con la película. Y qué decir de las alucinaciones de The Dude, definitivamente son de las secuencias más graciosas de la historia. Las situaciones que se presentan son tan ridículas que no imagino que hubiera sido si cualquier otro director hubiera estado al…

• itsrainingfrogs

Added by itsrainingfrogs

The Big Lebowski
    The Dude, a lazy LA slacker, becomes involved in a screwball kidnapping scheme due to a case of mistaken identity.

5 Great Things
    1. The Dude ("That or, uh, His Dudeness or, uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing.")
    2. Walter ("You mark that frame an 8 and you're entering a world of pain.")
    3. Donnie ("I am the walrus.")
    4. Jesus ("You said it man.")
    5. The Coen Bros ("The Dude Abides")

• Mandalorian

★★★½ Added by Mandalorian

After hearing a lot of hype about it, I finally cracked and got The Big Lebowski. While it certainly didn't bump No Country For Old Men from the top spot of my favorite Coen brother films, it still didn't make me regret buying it either. I would rank it at number two. I actually can see myself growing more and more in to it as I watch it a few more times.

Jeff Bridges is perfect as Jeff Lebowski, the…

• Ivan T.

★★★★★ Added by Ivan T.

My favorite film

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 30 Aug, 2014

1998's The Big Lebowski Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because It Just Turned 16 Years Old This Year In 2014.

• Manoj Mathew

★★★ Watched by Manoj Mathew 27 Aug, 2014

Not too bad.

• Sc8lo

★★½ Rewatched by Sc8lo 10 Aug, 2014

I struggle to see the massive appeal of this movie. Yes it has some good characters (John Turturro) and some funny moments but i guess its all based on taste.

• Haider Saleem

★★★★ Watched by Haider Saleem 27 Aug, 2014

THIS FILM IS SHIT

Yeah...well, that's just like...your opinion, man.

• Elliot

★★★★½ Watched by Elliot 22 Aug, 2014

This is one of those guilty first viewings of mine. There are still hundreds of critically acclaimed pictures I have yet to watch but I really took the biscuit by not seeing The Big Lebowski a lot sooner.

For what is essentially a rather tenuous narrative line, the performances from Jeff Bridges and John Goodman, backed by great writing and direction from the Coen brothers, steal this show. The Dude and Walter are incredibly quotable, which is always a strong…

• Andrew Bemis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Bemis 04 Aug, 2014

Along with all the reasons The Big Lebowski is rightly celebrated, it’s a surprisingly coherent analogy for the Gulf War and the post-Vietnam American political landscape. You don’t even need to get high to see that, though it might help.

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

"The Big Lebowski" is one of my all-time favorite comedies. From start to finish, this movie is filled with memorable and hilariously quotable dialouge, and plenty of memorable characters to match. Along with an original story, terrific directing from the Coen brothers, and awesome performances on everyone's part (most notably Jeff Bridges and John Goodman, each delivering iconic performances), "The Big Lebowski" has all the ingredients for not just an entertaining comedy, but also for a terrific movie overall. Without a doubt, "The Big Lebowski" is my favorite film from the Coen brothers.

• Mariel R.A

★★★★½ Watched by Mariel R.A 23 Aug, 2014

La definicion de una pelicula de los hermanos coen... humor nwgro, escenas hilarantes... divertida e inteligente... la actuacion de todos es perfecta.. pero the dude... tiene q pasar a la historia como uno de los mejorea personajes que existe