• michelle

★★★★½ Watched by michelle 27 Nov, 2015

Shut the fuck up Donnie.

• Casper de Geus

★★★★★ Rewatched by Casper de Geus 27 Nov, 2015

Tot in de eeuwigheid, amen.

• Ramsay09

★½ Added by Ramsay09 1

Just wasn't very good, dude

• Ben Riley

★★★½ Watched by Ben Riley 25 Nov, 2015

"Are those the nazis?"
    "No, they're nihilists, nothing to be afraid of."

• Caomh

★★★★½ Rewatched by Caomh 24 Nov, 2015

Cinematic gold, you don't like it...?

''Yeah, well that's just like your opinion....MAN!''

• Amanda Kosciousko

★★★★½ Added by Amanda Kosciousko

tiny buscemi and the scene where John Goodman breaks the kid's car deserves more attention

• Louis-Charles

★★★★ Watched by Louis-Charles 16 Nov, 2015

One of the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. Great script and great performances from Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. A cult classic.

• Infernal King

★★★★★ Rewatched by Infernal King 22 Nov, 2015

The Dude: Walter... what am I going to tell Lebowski?

Walter Sobchak: I told that fuck down at the league office... who's in charge of scheduling?

The Dude: Walter...

Donny: Burkhalter.

Walter Sobchak: I told that kraut a fucking thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!

The Dude: Walter...

Donny: They already posted it.

Walter Sobchak: Well they can fucking unpost it!

The Dude: Who gives a shit! They're gonna kill that poor woman, man! What am I gonna…

• Derenzo

★★★★★ Added by Derenzo

One of the greatest scripts ever written.

• Alex Valdés

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Valdés 21 Nov, 2015

This was even better than the last time I watched it, when I called it the funniest movie ever filmed

• Thiago Minhoca

★★★★ Watched by Thiago Minhoca 06 Nov, 2015

Não é dos mais geniais roteiros, mas tem a marca característica de uma comédia dos Coen. Os personagens são ótimos, mas a história não comporta muito bem todos. O elenco do filme é espetacular. Tuturro, J. Moore, Bridges e Goodman estão ótimos. Fora que ainda tem o Buscemi e o PSH com participações menores. A fotografia do filme com o figurino dão um estilo bem atraente no visual.

• Evan

★★★ Watched by Evan 09 Sep, 2015

This movie didn't really grab me, but rather made me confused and occasionally uncomfortable. The plot is scattered, the the main character is completely unremarkable and honestly a little cliche. The movie tried to make some interesting jokes about nihilism and obviously wasn't trying to take itself too seriously. It did well enough for what I think it was trying to be, but in the end it didn't manage to make me feel like it was trying to convey any significant message.