• Brennan Klein

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brennan Klein 28 Oct, 2013

One of my favorite horror movies ever. It might be campy, but it's also an exquisite exercise in building tension and a pretty solid effects piece for the time.

• Tony Huang

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tony Huang 27 Jan, 2016

Finding myself thinking this might be my favorite Hitch, tied with or slightly nudging out NOTORIOUS. And yet it is far from the most perfect Hitch—its themes lie very much on its surface, much of the writing does not disguise a certain expository tendency, and there are points where I questioned some of the blatant artifices of studio filmmaking that Hitch, to his credit, appears to be quite blithely unconcerned with. Still, I'm convinced that it is one the most…

• Steven

★★★ Rewatched by Steven 26 Jan, 2016

The universe is trying to kill us.

• TheMovie_wonder

★★★ Added by TheMovie_wonder

This movie is very old but yet a classic, I highly recommend. So parts really don't make sense to me but yet it still is very good.

• JessBettencourt

★★★★ Watched by JessBettencourt 26 Jan, 2016

An original and well-crafted thriller with horror elements. It's not Hitchcock at his best, but it certainly has a lot of the Master of Suspense in it.

And what a genius ending.

• Myron Schmidt

★★★★ Watched by Myron Schmidt 24 Jan, 2016

Classic

• jto111

★★★★½ Added by jto111

Terrifying Hitchcock horror film.

• Sansear

★★½ Watched by Sansear 20 Jan, 2016

Couple of nice shots, one really good scene but besides that rather not a good movie.

• Marq

★★★★½ Rewatched by Marq 30 Oct, 2015

• Jamie

★★★½ Watched by Jamie 19 Jan, 2016

7/10 it's okay

• Neil Alcock

★★★★★ Rewatched by Neil Alcock 18 Jan, 2016

Hitchcock's fourth masterpiece in a row (also his last) ends cinema's most phenomenal purple patch in technically breathtaking style. I still don't know if the birds attack because it's their turn to rule the world, because Melanie Daniels is a dangerous and disruptive sexual threat or because Veronica Cartwright is an excruciating brat, but I find that I care less and less with every viewing. It seems to me that Hitch just wanted to tell a story about men and…

• Pascal