• Luke Pauli

★★★½ Watched by Luke Pauli 12 Sep, 2014

Two old fellows, dying in a hospital of cancer, decide to start living before they start dying, ticking items off their bucket list before the end comes. Sounds like an atrocious film idea, but when those old fellows are played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, count me in. There chemistry is great and the inevitable ending genuinely made me tear up. Can't ask for me than that.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 04 Sep, 2014

"Find the joy in your life." - Carter.
    Yes, this is a film full of clichés, but seeing how wonderful and beautiful these clichés are, I couldn't care less!
    This film is about finding the joy in life, and remembering to live life to the fullest! It is a beautiful and moving story, and a great reminder of the importance of living your dreams.
    Thank you for this film, Rob!

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Convencional filme que no tiene nada en especial mas allá del carisma de sus dos protagonista, ELLOS SON LA PELÍCULA, y hacen que al menos se pueda ver una vez sin mayor problema.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 01 Apr, 2008

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are as good as ever in The Bucket List, and I can say that I liked the film only because of them. It's too sentimental and as far as tearjerkers are concerned, there are much better films than this. However, it did have its fair share of sincerely sweet moments.

• MatthewLB

★★ Watched by MatthewLB 17 Aug, 2014

Two drying old men who made a list of the things there want to do before there die. The movie has only one good thing and that is Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman did alright in there roles but the movie lacks on so many different things. The movie is boring and writing is bland.

• Brent Paton

★★★ Added by Brent Paton

Fun concept and great performances. Memorable.

• jvilchez

★★★½ Added by jvilchez

"45 años pasan volando" - Carter Chambers.

• ButacaMartinez

★★★ Watched by ButacaMartinez 09 Aug, 2014

Buenos actores salvando una película predecible

• fixbane

★★★★½ Added by fixbane

p great actually and super sad

• Harvey Gardner

★★★½ Watched by Harvey Gardner 22 Jul, 2014

Very conventional Hollywood, but enjoyable and heartwarming nonetheless. The section at the beginning set in the hospital is by far the strongest section of the film, as it highlights the character development of the two leads very well. Jack Nicholson is great, and Freeman is a fantastic screen presence, although not as great an actor. The Globetrotting was fun and the ending was tear-inducing. It's extremely sappy with a run of the mill script, but worth a watch.

• Stef

★★★½ Watched by Stef 19 Mar, 2008

A bit slow moving and, to be frank, boring. The ending made up for it, though - it was stunning.

• Kieron Moore

★★★½ Rewatched by Kieron Moore 26 Jun, 2014

Overly sentimental? That's what a lot of reviewers seem to think, but I found The Bucket List delightful. Despite it occasionally lacking on the laughs, Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson make their characters a joy to watch, and I had a tear in my eye towards the end. Maybe I'm just a big soppy blanket.