• Natalia Andriewiski

★★★★½ Watched by Natalia Andriewiski 16 Dec, 2014

If they had made this movie with anyone other than Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, it wouldn't have been as amazing.

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★★ Added by Mikael Stånggren 4

One thing became very evident with this film: Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman sure aren't no spring chickens anymore. Luckily though, these two legends have lost none of their masterful acting potency and are as great and gung-ho as ever.

Their two characters, which stand at the center of this story, are incredibly funny, charming and well-written roles and I had a really good time watching them together on screen.

This movie is much like one of those good ol'…

• Vicky Griva

★★★ Watched by Vicky Griva 09 Nov, 2014

It turned out to be quite a drama for my taste. Except for all those funny moments, it is a deep drama film with great performances by two amazing actors. It gives its lessons and it enhances this wonderful idea of keeping up your good spirits even if everything sucks around you.

• Nitish

★★★½ Watched by Nitish 22 Nov, 2014 2

Perfect casting, obviously. The first thirty minutes feels very real and in the moment. It deals with the sappiness at times well, but also not as well at other times. The traveling around the world took me out of it so much. The CGI backdrops look so horrible today and you don't feel the magic the characters are feeling at all. I was also annoyed that Jack Nich is only rich to fund Freeman's bucket list. What if they both were poor? The movie doesn't get away with it for me.

• Rafael Souza

★½ Added by Rafael Souza

Não foi bom no lado divertido, não foi bom no lado emocional...
    Não gostei não.

• Paula Saraiva

★★★★½ Added by Paula Saraiva

Achei que fosse ser um filme totalmente descontraído e leve. Tem isso também, mas o foco não é esse e sim o drama entre os personagens do Morgan Freeman e Jack Nicholson. Gostei mais do que esperava.

• Windyblue

★★★ Added by Windyblue

Warning:
    Cancer

"Have you always had those freckles?"
    "As far as I know. Why?"
    "Nice Freckles."

• Miss T.

★★★½ Watched by Miss T. 04 Oct, 2014

Not sure if this is a horrible movie to watch with a hangover, or the perfect one.

• Scolaro

★★★ Watched by Scolaro 01 Oct, 2014

Predictable, but warm-hearted tale of two cancer patients ticking off the items on their bucket list.

• Luke Pauli

★★★½ Watched by Luke Pauli 12 Sep, 2014

Two old fellows, dying in a hospital of cancer, decide to start living before they start dying, ticking items off their bucket list before the end comes. Sounds like an atrocious film idea, but when those old fellows are played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, count me in. There chemistry is great and the inevitable ending genuinely made me tear up. Can't ask for me than that.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 04 Sep, 2014

"Find the joy in your life." - Carter.
    Yes, this is a film full of clichés, but seeing how wonderful and beautiful these clichés are, I couldn't care less!
    This film is about finding the joy in life, and remembering to live life to the fullest! It is a beautiful and moving story, and a great reminder of the importance of living your dreams.
    Thank you for this film, Rob!

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Convencional filme que no tiene nada en especial mas allá del carisma de sus dos protagonista, ELLOS SON LA PELÍCULA, y hacen que al menos se pueda ver una vez sin mayor problema.