• kungen

★½ Watched by kungen 28 Feb, 2015

Nopp, nothing for me, cheezy, cheap, predictable and bad... One laugh and one moment of something that can only be described as touching (the best face made by Jack ever) ... That does not make a movie..

• ZawMine

★★★½ Added by ZawMine

Love this movie. Always enjoyable to watch this movie. Simple but effective. Maybe I should have my own bucket list too.

• jaypaula

★★★★★ Rewatched by jaypaula 25 Feb, 2015

Sublime. Sempre me impressionam os filmes com enredos sobre a brevidade da vida. E se seu tempo aqui fosse exíguo? Contável? O que você faria? Me eleva/arrepia a ideia de saber quanto tempo ainda possuo aqui? Isto pelo caráter dúplice de tal conhecimento: de poder aproveitar cada dia como se fosse o último e para realizar os grande sonhos de uma vida inteira. Existe mesmo um Deus? O que seria necessário para adentrar o paraíso? Eu encontrei felicidade em minha…

• Marcus

★★★ Watched by Marcus 22 Feb, 2015

I had really high hopes for The Bucket List. I thought it would be funny, sweet and cozy.

It certainly fulfilled all my expectations, but it took way too long to build up. The beginning is actually quite boring.

• Jakub Flasz

★★½ Watched by Jakub Flasz 25 Feb, 2015

The only thing "The bucket list" achieved was that it cemented my desire to perfect a Jack Nicholson impersonation. I can do a half-decent Arnie now, so it's time for me to move on. Other than that, this film is nothing more than a geriatric bromantic comedy dressed up as something more profound. I could enjoy it on a purely comedic level at times, but it is just bland and heavy-handed in delivering the dramatic implications.

• Maisie

★★★ Watched by Maisie 14 Feb, 2015

quite a poignant film

• RobertSchirm1

★★★ Added by RobertSchirm1

decent film, with two great actors, but it feels very formula-driven at times.

• Aaron T. Rex

Watched by Aaron T. Rex 11 Feb, 2015 8

It looked horrible and I didn't really want to watch it but I was looking for something to watch with Jack Nicholson and this was all I could find in the moment I was looking. It started out and it wasn't good of course, but I didn't hate it and that almost carried me through the film. Then that ending came around, those last two minutes or so and fuuuuuuuck. Way to steer your movie right into the pit. What an atrocious way to end things. It's cheap and horrible and I did end up hating it after all. Sorry Jack.

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★½ Added by Abdullah Muhana

Good drama from legends

• Funnyguy

★★★ Watched by Funnyguy 01 Feb, 2015

I liked the concept.

Was it cynical? Maybe, but it was also enjoyable.

• Lady Allyson Dulnuan

★★★★½ Watched by Lady Allyson Dulnuan 26 Jan, 2015

8th film for the year. Giving this 9/10 rating.

Morgan Freeman will always be one of my favorites!

Have you noticed that Edward crossed out item 2 in the list during Carter's funeral but in the end, when the list was crossed out by his assistant, Tom (or Matthew), item 2 was a clear slate.

Funny, there was a glitch in the film. :D

• trigjosh

★★★★★ Rewatched by trigjosh 23 Jan, 2015

A very touching film about 2 men dealing with terminal cancer, 2 men with limited life expectancy, but who do not intend their enjoyment to be limited by time.
    Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman have a brilliant onscreen chemistry, so much so that I feel that they are best friends in real life too. A tragic tale, told as a magical tale. A plot expertly woven by Rob Reiner, a director who can wring every drop of emotion from and…