• foxfragaria

★★★½ Rewatched by foxfragaria 05 Apr, 2015

Filma laba galvenokārt tāpēc, ka tā uzdod šos divus jautājumus: "Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?"

• Alex J

★★★★½ Watched by Alex J 03 Apr, 2015

"I must admit I didn't think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him" ohh wait wrong film..

The Bucket List has two of the most talented actors of all time in it and once again they've managed to captivate me!
    This movie sure reminds me alot of The Shawshank Redemption mostly because of the amazing trademark Freeman monologues,
    but also the great chemistry between two amazing actors.
    Sure it isn't as good as the Shawshank Redemption but it's damn near close!

• sreelal

★★★½ Rewatched by sreelal 01 Apr, 2015

#1 on sreelal's Scavenger Hunt movie list

Film I would want shown at my funeral

"Life itself is a bucket list...."

I have seen this movie for the first time about three years ago. At the first watch, I found it so moving with emotions, that it was a heartfelt experience. After the rewatch, I noticed so much deficiencies, mostly revolving around the screenplay. But, still, The Bucket List stands out to be one of the best family movies with…

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Schmaltzy.

• cinemattcom

★★★ Added by cinemattcom

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Bucket List was supposed to be an enjoyable feel good #comedy drama about two old men with cancer who meet in the hospital and, in spite of being complete opposites in respect to all the status quid pro quo aspects of their lives money, family, mentality and even race, become friends. The only thing they have in common at the beginning is well, cancer. They end up on an adventure fulfilling every item on a “bucket list, which includes…

• Kamil

★★½ Watched by Kamil 17 Mar, 2015

Es hat etwas von einem Oberlehrer, wenn in hin- und her geschnittenen Kontrasten der sein ganz Leben lang hart schuftende Vater mit den warmen Tönen seiner Familie umgarnt wird, und auf der anderen Seite der unausstehliche Millionär weinend in sein Spiegelbild starrt, während die von ihm angeheuerten Prostituierten hinten auf ihn warten. Der eine hat sein Leben richtig gelebt, der andere nicht. Platz für eigene Urteile gibt es keinen und es ist auch nicht notwendig, denn der Film wird uns…

★★★★ Watched by nicklasjm 06 Mar, 2015

En smuk og rørende historie.
    Når to af verdens største filmstjerner mødes (Freeman og Nicholson), så sker der bare automatisk magi.

★★★★ Added by nicklasjm

★★★★ Added by nicklasjm

En smuk og rørende historie.
    Når to af verdens søtrste filmstjerner mødes (Freeman og Nicholson), så sker der bare automatisk magi.

• kungen

★½ Watched by kungen 28 Feb, 2015

Nopp, nothing for me, cheezy, cheap, predictable and bad... One laugh and one moment of something that can only be described as touching (the best face made by Jack ever) ... That does not make a movie..

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

Love this movie. Always enjoyable to watch this movie. Simple but effective. Maybe I should have my own bucket list too.

• jaypaula

★★★★★ Rewatched by jaypaula 25 Feb, 2015

Sublime. Sempre me impressionam os filmes com enredos sobre a brevidade da vida. E se seu tempo aqui fosse exíguo? Contável? O que você faria? Me eleva/arrepia a ideia de saber quanto tempo ainda possuo aqui? Isto pelo caráter dúplice de tal conhecimento: de poder aproveitar cada dia como se fosse o último e para realizar os grande sonhos de uma vida inteira. Existe mesmo um Deus? O que seria necessário para adentrar o paraíso? Eu encontrei felicidade em minha…