• Dave

★★ Watched by Dave 06 Feb, 2016

Two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die. - IMDb

I just can't unsee the horrible green screen scenes when they're doing something that Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman obviously wouldn't do.

• Haley

★★★½ Watched by Haley 04 Feb, 2016

im crying

• Jan Ole Nielsen

★★★½ Watched by Jan Ole Nielsen 30 Jan, 2016

Nickolson is crumpy and Freeman is the voice.... what they both do best.

• Castro Fidel

★★ Added by Castro Fidel

"The Bucket List" ist ohne Zweifel einer der bedenklichsten Filme des Jahres 2007.
    Am Anfang des Films bekommen wir durch einen Off-Kommentar von Carter Chambers mitgeteilt, welch großartiger Mensch der Millionär Edward Cole gewesen ist, angeblich hätte er in seinen letzten Monaten intensiver gelebt, als ein normaler Mensch in seinem ganzen Leben.
    Im weiteren Verlauf des Films erfahren wir dann endlich was es mit diesem Edward Cole auf sich hat, er privatisiert staatliche Krankenhäuser und rationalisiert sie anschließend nach betriebswirtschaftlichen…

• Caitlin Dawn

★★½ Watched by Caitlin Dawn 03 Jan, 2016

This seems to be one of the most recommended movies to watch. Almost everyone I know who've seen this like it very much. Alas, I'm not one of them. I mean, I appreciate the watchable-ness (wut? :lol:). The movie has its funny and heartwarming moments but it's also very predictable and quite preachy. And yeah, I didn't cry. Maybe if I watched this years ago, it would have affected me more.

• Reader

★★★½ Watched by Reader 02 Jan, 2016

It's predictable and melodramatic but as far as predictable melodramatic films go, this is pretty solid. Two great performances

• alxtriary

★★★★½ Rewatched by alxtriary 27 Dec, 2015

I can watch this two guy over and over again anytime, they have already had a real high spot in the (US) actors hall of fame.

• Jeffrey Chen

★★½ Watched by Jeffrey Chen 24 Dec, 2015

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman remain watchable, but their dynamic is all too predictable, with Nicholson playing the rich, irascible guy and Freeman playing the calmer, thoughtful one. It's pronounced to the point where the movie plainly states that Freeman's character is a man of faith while Nicholson's character is a man of none. They both have particular family-related issues you know will have to be addressed by movie's end. And the deepening of their friendship leads to the deflation…

• Maxance Vincent

★★★ Watched by Maxance Vincent 04 Dec, 2015

Viewed in ANG504-11 class

• unclenugget

Rewatched by unclenugget 12 Nov, 2015

Didn't think this was one that I would see again, not that I have that much against it, I like the actors and its director 1/3rd of the time. Really but it just seems like the big budget equivalent of a midday movie and it still takes a lot of suspension of disbelief given all we know about American billionaire business men that one would take a poor person around the world with them. Anyway this was playing on a bus I was on.

• Filipe Ferraz

★★★★ Watched by Filipe Ferraz 02 Nov, 2015

É fato que funciona basicamente como um livro de autoajuda, porém ao ser bem claro desde seus minutos iniciais sobre sua proposta, me parece injusto cobrar algo a mais do que o entregue, destacando-se, portanto, como uma produção sincera e que a cada cena comprova ter sido realizada com enorme carinho pelos experientes Reiner, Freeman e Nicholson, fato que me impede de não reconhecer os méritos do longa.

• Mattias Eriksson

★★★ Watched by Mattias Eriksson 15 Oct, 2015

I liked Nicholson and Freeman in it and it hit me pretty hard emotionally in the end but getting there felt a bit underwhelming.