• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Schmaltzy.

• cinemattcom

★★★ Added by cinemattcom

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Bucket List was supposed to be an enjoyable feel good #comedy drama about two old men with cancer who meet in the hospital and, in spite of being complete opposites in respect to all the status quid pro quo aspects of their lives money, family, mentality and even race, become friends. The only thing they have in common at the beginning is well, cancer. They end up on an adventure fulfilling every item on a “bucket list, which includes…

• Kamil

★★½ Watched by Kamil 17 Mar, 2015

Es hat etwas von einem Oberlehrer, wenn in hin- und her geschnittenen Kontrasten der sein ganz Leben lang hart schuftende Vater mit den warmen Tönen seiner Familie umgarnt wird, und auf der anderen Seite der unausstehliche Millionär weinend in sein Spiegelbild starrt, während die von ihm angeheuerten Prostituierten hinten auf ihn warten. Der eine hat sein Leben richtig gelebt, der andere nicht. Platz für eigene Urteile gibt es keinen und es ist auch nicht notwendig, denn der Film wird uns…

★★★★ Watched by nicklasjm 06 Mar, 2015

En smuk og rørende historie.
    Når to af verdens største filmstjerner mødes (Freeman og Nicholson), så sker der bare automatisk magi.

★★★★ Added by nicklasjm

★★★★ Added by nicklasjm

En smuk og rørende historie.
    Når to af verdens søtrste filmstjerner mødes (Freeman og Nicholson), så sker der bare automatisk magi.

• kungen

★½ Watched by kungen 28 Feb, 2015

Nopp, nothing for me, cheezy, cheap, predictable and bad... One laugh and one moment of something that can only be described as touching (the best face made by Jack ever) ... That does not make a movie..

• ZawMine

★★★½ Added by ZawMine

Love this movie. Always enjoyable to watch this movie. Simple but effective. Maybe I should have my own bucket list too.

• jaypaula

★★★★★ Rewatched by jaypaula 25 Feb, 2015

Sublime. Sempre me impressionam os filmes com enredos sobre a brevidade da vida. E se seu tempo aqui fosse exíguo? Contável? O que você faria? Me eleva/arrepia a ideia de saber quanto tempo ainda possuo aqui? Isto pelo caráter dúplice de tal conhecimento: de poder aproveitar cada dia como se fosse o último e para realizar os grande sonhos de uma vida inteira. Existe mesmo um Deus? O que seria necessário para adentrar o paraíso? Eu encontrei felicidade em minha…

• Marcus

★★★ Watched by Marcus 22 Feb, 2015

I had really high hopes for The Bucket List. I thought it would be funny, sweet and cozy.

It certainly fulfilled all my expectations, but it took way too long to build up. The beginning is actually quite boring.

• Jakub Flasz

★★½ Watched by Jakub Flasz 25 Feb, 2015

The only thing "The bucket list" achieved was that it cemented my desire to perfect a Jack Nicholson impersonation. I can do a half-decent Arnie now, so it's time for me to move on. Other than that, this film is nothing more than a geriatric bromantic comedy dressed up as something more profound. I could enjoy it on a purely comedic level at times, but it is just bland and heavy-handed in delivering the dramatic implications.

• Maisie