• Rafael Souza

★½ Added by Rafael Souza

Não foi bom no lado divertido, não foi bom no lado emocional...
    Não gostei não.

• Paula Saraiva

★★★★½ Added by Paula Saraiva

Achei que fosse ser um filme totalmente descontraído e leve. Tem isso também, mas o foco não é esse e sim o drama entre os personagens do Morgan Freeman e Jack Nicholson. Gostei mais do que esperava.

• Windyblue

★★★ Added by Windyblue

Warning:
    Cancer

"Have you always had those freckles?"
    "As far as I know. Why?"
    "Nice Freckles."

• Miss T.

★★★½ Watched by Miss T. 04 Oct, 2014

Not sure if this is a horrible movie to watch with a hangover, or the perfect one.

• Scolaro

★★★ Watched by Scolaro 01 Oct, 2014

Predictable, but warm-hearted tale of two cancer patients ticking off the items on their bucket list.

• Luke Pauli

★★★½ Watched by Luke Pauli 12 Sep, 2014

Two old fellows, dying in a hospital of cancer, decide to start living before they start dying, ticking items off their bucket list before the end comes. Sounds like an atrocious film idea, but when those old fellows are played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, count me in. There chemistry is great and the inevitable ending genuinely made me tear up. Can't ask for me than that.

• Thom D.J.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 04 Sep, 2014

"Find the joy in your life." - Carter.
    Yes, this is a film full of clichés, but seeing how wonderful and beautiful these clichés are, I couldn't care less!
    This film is about finding the joy in life, and remembering to live life to the fullest! It is a beautiful and moving story, and a great reminder of the importance of living your dreams.
    Thank you for this film, Rob!

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Convencional filme que no tiene nada en especial mas allá del carisma de sus dos protagonista, ELLOS SON LA PELÍCULA, y hacen que al menos se pueda ver una vez sin mayor problema.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 01 Apr, 2008

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are as good as ever in The Bucket List, and I can say that I liked the film only because of them. It's too sentimental and as far as tearjerkers are concerned, there are much better films than this. However, it did have its fair share of sincerely sweet moments.

• The Brady Critic

★★ Watched by The Brady Critic 17 Aug, 2014

Two drying old men who made a list of the things there want to do before there die. The movie has only one good thing and that is Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman did alright in there roles but the movie lacks on so many different things. The movie is boring and writing is bland.

• Brent Paton

★★★ Added by Brent Paton

Fun concept and great performances. Memorable.

• jvilchez

★★★½ Added by jvilchez

"45 años pasan volando" - Carter Chambers.