• Nuno Costa

★★★½ Watched by Nuno Costa 02 May, 2016

Viewed on Netflix

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are two actors I am always happy to see on a screen and witness what they do best.
    Put them in the same movie together and, well, wouldn't you know it, the film is a hell of a lot better for it.

Let's face it. The Bucket List is not great movie but Nicholson and Freeman make the material, which it formulaic, clichéd and very pedestrian a joy to see.

If only one of Nicholson, Freeman and director Rob Reiner were not in involved in this picture, it would fail miserably but somehow this film works.

• Zodokai

★★½ Rewatched by Zodokai 28 Apr, 2016

"I believe that you measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you."

This is one of those movies that seems worse than it really is because it could have been so much better. It stars both Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, but isn't nearly the ride that one expects with this type of movie. That's not to say it's not a good movie. It's much more poignant than its trailers indicate, but I wish the beginning didn't drag…

• Aligassem_22

★★★★½ Watched by Aligassem_22 28 Apr, 2016

دراما - مغامرات - كوميدي

بعد اكتشافهما الإصابة بمرض السرطان يقوم عجوزان للإنطلاق للحياة والنظر لها من منظور آخر
    وأن المرض لا يقف أمام الأمنيات.. بل يجعلك تنظر للحياة ولفهمها من منظور آخر

من الأفلام الملهمة

تقييمي له 9 /10

• Shikhar Verma

★★★ Rewatched by Shikhar Verma 19 Apr, 2016 1

"We Live. We die. And the wheels on the bus go round and round."

• Aaron

★★★ Added by Aaron

Pea soup line is gold.

At least he has the strength to get to the bathroom.

Clearly Photoshopped. Come on Props department. You can do better.

Cool glasses.

Shelby scene is nice.

Gross. Does that sounds judgmental?

Entrevue. Ha!

Oh my god! Do not sing that song.

There are a lot of dialog gems.

Can't do that again.

Reasonable ending.

• jessica

★★★★★ Watched by jessica 10 Apr, 2016

funny, slightly sad but even more heartwarming. Makes u think about life.

• Adam Grundy

★★★ Watched by Adam Grundy 01 Apr, 2016

I quite enjoyed it. Bit clunky in parts and Morgan Freeman is in complete Shawshank mode but I think Morgan and Jack played off each other well.

• sharabi94

★★★ Watched by sharabi94 03 Apr, 2016

Hyfsad bra!! Mkt som bara hände utan att jag kunde känna med..

• Barry S

★★ Added by Barry S

What a pile of syrupy shit.

• Charlie Walker

★★★★ Watched by Charlie Walker 05 Mar, 2016

Who needs great film making when you have an amazingly charming film, it wasn't particularly funny or anything at all, it was just enjoyable. I didn't even feel like I was watching two characters, I felt like I was watching Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson hang out and do some admittedly slightly crazier stuff than I'd expect them to do. Maybe it even inspired some people to live life while they still have it because it's a gift.

• Jameson Berthiaume

★★★½ Watched by Jameson Berthiaume 21 Feb, 2016

Not incredibly deep or funny but it has charm…oh and it has Nicholson and Freeman so yeah, I liked it.

• Justin J. Monisit

★★½ Watched by Justin J. Monisit 19 Feb, 2016

An uninspired mess of the words "inspirational" and "film".

We follow two men, one a cynic with money but no family, and the other a family man with not much. They befriend each other after receiving some bad news; they're going to die. They form a bucket list, and the film just does that, follow them doing things off of the bucket list. We've all seen this premise before, if not, we've all seen these characters before. Everything in this…