• Jurriaan Persyn

½ Watched by Jurriaan Persyn 01 Jun, 2015

Cheese. So much cheese.
    This movie is exactly what you'd expect it to be.

• runningboffin

★★★★ Watched by runningboffin 30 May, 2015

Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, what's not to like?

• Kya

★★★ Rewatched by Kya 23 May, 2015

Never trust a fart.

• Spencer Vale

★★★ Watched by Spencer Vale 25 May, 2015

This could easily go on a "films to see before you die" list. Now if only we had a good name for it.

• NikkiLee

★★★★½ Watched by NikkiLee 24 May, 2015

I thought it was good. Almost teared up at the end.

• Justin Scott

Added by Justin Scott

unwatching this movie is on my bucket list

• Josephus

★★½ Watched by Josephus 22 Apr, 2015

Sentimental foreseeable comedy rescued by the cast. Cromulent.

• foxfragaria

★★★½ Rewatched by foxfragaria 05 Apr, 2015

Filma laba galvenokārt tāpēc, ka tā uzdod šos divus jautājumus: "Have you found joy in your life? Has your life brought joy to others?"

• Alex J

★★★★½ Watched by Alex J 03 Apr, 2015

"I must admit I didn't think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him" ohh wait wrong film..

The Bucket List has two of the most talented actors of all time in it and once again they've managed to captivate me!
    This movie sure reminds me alot of The Shawshank Redemption mostly because of the amazing trademark Freeman monologues,
    but also the great chemistry between two amazing actors.
    Sure it isn't as good as the Shawshank Redemption but it's damn near close!

• sreelal

★★★½ Rewatched by sreelal 01 Apr, 2015

#1 on sreelal's Scavenger Hunt movie list

Film I would want shown at my funeral

"Life itself is a bucket list...."

I have seen this movie for the first time about three years ago. At the first watch, I found it so moving with emotions, that it was a heartfelt experience. After the rewatch, I noticed so much deficiencies, mostly revolving around the screenplay. But, still, The Bucket List stands out to be one of the best family movies with…

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Schmaltzy.

• cinemattcom

★★★ Added by cinemattcom

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Bucket List was supposed to be an enjoyable feel good #comedy drama about two old men with cancer who meet in the hospital and, in spite of being complete opposites in respect to all the status quid pro quo aspects of their lives money, family, mentality and even race, become friends. The only thing they have in common at the beginning is well, cancer. They end up on an adventure fulfilling every item on a “bucket list, which includes…