• Lady Allyson Dulnuan

★★★★½ Watched by Lady Allyson Dulnuan 26 Jan, 2015

8th film for the year. Giving this 9/10 rating.

Morgan Freeman will always be one of my favorites!

Have you noticed that Edward crossed out item 2 in the list during Carter's funeral but in the end, when the list was crossed out by his assistant, Tom (or Matthew), item 2 was a clear slate.

Funny, there was a glitch in the film. :D

• trigjosh

★★★★★ Rewatched by trigjosh 23 Jan, 2015

A very touching film about 2 men dealing with terminal cancer, 2 men with limited life expectancy, but who do not intend their enjoyment to be limited by time.
    Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman have a brilliant onscreen chemistry, so much so that I feel that they are best friends in real life too. A tragic tale, told as a magical tale. A plot expertly woven by Rob Reiner, a director who can wring every drop of emotion from and…

• Regis Trigo

★★ Watched by Regis Trigo 21 Jul, 2014

Ha bons momentos (o diálogo sobre a existência de Deus e a relação de Jack Nicholson com a filha), mas eles são raros e muito breves, em um filme que prefere assumir o tom fácil de auto-ajuda em vez de partir para vôos mais ousados. Rob Reiner, nos tempos de "Harry & Sally", já fez bem melhor."

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 19 Apr, 2009

Two elderly and fatally ill men decide to do all those things they had previously missed in their lives.
    Not really a comedy nor a tearjerker, the movie remains somewhere in between. But it's a joy to watch Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman interact.

• Luca Di-Maio

★★★ Watched by Luca Di-Maio 11 Jan, 2015

This film is insufferable. Two respected actors making prats of themselves basically. They are both presented in polar opposites, one is fat short rich white and careless. The other is tall thin black poor and wise. Its ridiculous how in your face the opposites are. The green screen is unbelievably bad too, almost unbearable to look at. I don't understand why this is like a coming of age film, maybe because both characters are ultinately childish?

• Ned Gilmore

★★★½ Watched by Ned Gilmore 24 Dec, 2014

Glad to have actually caught this at last. Overdoes the sugary goodness I guess it needs to given its cynical implausibility) but more than saved by being a wonderful idea, wonderfully executed.

• Cameren Lee

Watched by Cameren Lee 19 Dec, 2014

Had to watch this for a high school Health class. Believe me, I know why it offends people; as someone who lost their biological father at two and their foster father at sixteen from cancer, I may not have as much of a right to be offended as a cancer survivor, but I do think I maintain some modicum of one. It's just that, since I was in a high school Health class, I knew not to expect Cries & Whispers.

Every time Jeopardy showed up, though, I tried my best to laser in on that.

• Natalia Andriewiski

★★★★½ Watched by Natalia Andriewiski 16 Dec, 2014

If they had made this movie with anyone other than Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, it wouldn't have been as amazing.

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★★ Added by Mikael Stånggren 3

One thing became very evident with this film: Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman sure aren't no spring chickens anymore. Luckily though, these two legends have lost none of their masterful acting potency and are as great and gung-ho as ever.

Their two characters, which stand at the center of this story, are incredibly funny, charming and well-written roles and I had a really good time watching them together on screen.

This movie is much like one of those good ol'…

• Vicky Griva

★★★ Watched by Vicky Griva 09 Nov, 2014

It turned out to be quite a drama for my taste. Except for all those funny moments, it is a deep drama film with great performances by two amazing actors. It gives its lessons and it enhances this wonderful idea of keeping up your good spirits even if everything sucks around you.

• Nitish

★★★½ Watched by Nitish 22 Nov, 2014 2

Perfect casting, obviously. The first thirty minutes feels very real and in the moment. It deals with the sappiness at times well, but also not as well at other times. The traveling around the world took me out of it so much. The CGI backdrops look so horrible today and you don't feel the magic the characters are feeling at all. I was also annoyed that Jack Nich is only rich to fund Freeman's bucket list. What if they both were poor? The movie doesn't get away with it for me.

• Rafael Souza

★½ Added by Rafael Souza

Não foi bom no lado divertido, não foi bom no lado emocional...
    Não gostei não.