• Luke Poulton

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Poulton 18 Dec, 2014

Second viewing of this, this year, I will never get bored of this and it's brilliant finale. Perfect Horror film!

• blacksex

★★★★½ Added by blacksex

I love this movie. I love how all the characters play out. I love the twist. I like the monsters. It was fun. It was cheesy. It was an original idea even if it's based on all horror movies. I've never wanted to be a stuffed wolf head more in my life. All of the monsters looked great. I'm not going to go into a big for/not for Joss Whedon (for by the way). A lot of people just see his name and instantly pass it by, and that's dumb. Watch this and love it, even when your super cool friends don't think it's cool

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

I liked the cast, but i honestly didnt like the fact that all it does is make fun of horror movie cliches i almost couldnt stand it, not for me.

• Daniel Alvarez

★★ Added by Daniel Alvarez

I get what they were trying to do with this movie, but it was just so bad. I don't know why it gets praised, maybe I need to watch more horror movies or something. Best scene: motorcycle scene.

• wbmalone

★★★ Watched by wbmalone 12 Dec, 2014

Pretty well written but the nihilism of the ending was disappointing.

• rusri332

Added by rusri332

Waiting waiting waiting for this great twist.can't seem to find it. Can't believe this is in the book 1001 movies to see before you die.

• Matt Greene

★★★★½ Added by Matt Greene

If you don’t know anything about Cabin in the Woods, then what you think you know is wrong. Sure, it fulfills its promise of being hilarious and terrifying, thanks to Drew Goddard’s direction and Joss Whedon’s script. Otherwise, this is a near-perfect head trip from the first role of the credits. Smartly warning the horror audience about its own love of death and gore, while irreverently upending that at every turn, Cabin is something horror-fans and horror-haters can both enjoy.

• Hanu

½ Added by Hanu

ehhh iieew.. nope.. just NO

• David

★★★★ Rewatched by David 09 Dec, 2014

Still as fun as ever with one of my favorite final acts.

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★ Added by ChasingTheDawn

I don't really know what to think of this film but I like it.

• Stacey Bates

★★½ Watched by Stacey Bates 07 Dec, 2014

Happy Hunger Games! Wait.....
    The only twist 'The Cabin in the Woods' has to play on the recently popular but equally overused premise of putting kids in an arena to die for fun is that these kids don't know they're in the arena. That, and, they're a ritualistic sacrifice to the sinister gods below Earth.
    We have Fred, Daphne, Velma, Scooby, and Shaggy, who all decide to go to a cabin for the weekend to blow off some steam. But,…

• sschuster

★★★★★ Added by sschuster

Loved this. A lot of my friends who are horror fans didn't feel the same, but I really enjoyed it.