• Oliver Graham-Grisard

★★★★ Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 27 Nov, 2014

Its like one giant horror movie crossover with lots of twists and turns it is simply amazing.

• Michelle

★★★★½ Watched by Michelle 27 Nov, 2014

This is what horror movies should be.

Funny, scary, creative, with great writing and characters you care about.

Give me more like Cabin in the Woods gdi.

• Erik Hawkins

★★★½ Rewatched by Erik Hawkins 23 Nov, 2014

There are a lot of moments worth freeze-framing during the climax. This film's a whole lot of fun, but if you're not a big horror fan you also may find it stupid, I've noticed amongst some friends.

• Hemi

★★ Watched by Hemi 23 Nov, 2014

Well more amusing than anything. Especially when we get epic jump scene and there is just a face plant into a force field. Also happy fun time party from the control room.

So i thought it was more reality murder show, but it turns out the have a reasoning to do this. Whole stop the ancient ones and save the world at the expense of some morons.

This is also how i would like the imagine all the poor choices in horror movies the characters make, someone simply inducing it.

I also hated the "fool", so nice they would condemn everyone.

Overall alright movie

• Captain Howdy

★★★ Rewatched by Captain Howdy 04 Nov, 2014

Probably one of the more important horror films of the recent era. The self awareness makes it like Scream while its ridiculous quality makes the film feel oh so modern. It's nice to know there are people still bending rules and playing with genre conventions. My main issue with the film is that it lacks soul and is a bit too mean spirited. Just a personal preference.

• danthom s.

★★★★★ Rewatched by danthom s. 13 Sep, 2014

the. best.

• Kamil

★★★ Watched by Kamil 31 Oct, 2014

English tl;dr
    We self-proclaimed film critics are definitely a crowd that is hard to please. On the one hand we are condemning the boredom of the old-faishoned and well-known fields, on the other hand even when a new and innovative concept hits the landmarks of cinema there's still plenty to nag about.

But even though I had my problems with the movie which I will try to elaborate within this review, first and foremost I want to sow curiosity and…

• Peter Lawton

★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Lawton 20 Nov, 2014

After a second viewing, I liked it a bit more.

• simonmeisinger

★★★★★ Watched by simonmeisinger 20 Nov, 2014

I do not shit you, this really is a five-stars-movie.

Imagine all the horror movies multiplied together, resulting in the best of them all combined into just one movie. And I mean ALL OF THEM – from Scary Movie to Alien.

Scared, thrilled, shocked, amused are just some of the emotions you switch between constantly during the movie. May be the best made movie I’ve seen so far, regarding the craftsmanship behind movie making.

• Carolina Alves

★★★★ Watched by Carolina Alves 20 Nov, 2014

A good film. It's quite unpredictable and goes way beyond a classic horror movie. Worth seeing!

• spence98jones

★★★½ Added by spence98jones

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Oscar Rosales

★★★★ Watched by Oscar Rosales 17 Nov, 2014

best goddard film ever, screw breathless.

seriously, though; it's good. it loses some of its steam in the second half (altough it picks up with a fittingly crazy ending) but it is nonetheless the most fun and subversive horror film since SCREAM.

a great film about the process of both writing *and* watching a horror film.