• kaila Starr

★★★ Rewatched by kaila Starr 19 Apr, 2014

So after multiple re watches , I don't like this nearly as much as the first time , still fun but once you know what's going on already just kind of back ground noise

• fira

★★★★½ Watched by fira 19 Apr, 2014

For someone who is not a fan of the genre, I am surprised that I actually love this movie. I wouldn't call the story original (I can't stop comparing it to THG for some reasons) but the plot had enough twists that kept me on my toes. If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try.

• Eli

★★★½ Rewatched by Eli 18 Apr, 2014

This was just as good on a second watch. I'm a little surprised it held up for a rewatch, although I wasn't on the edge of my seat like I was the first time I watched this but it's still quite enjoyable. The only thing I hoped for was that we could see more of the world behind the facility and the demons.

• Chris Sumner

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Sumner 15 Apr, 2014

Monsters, boobies and Thor.
    Fun for all ages!

• Kieron Moore

★★★½ Watched by Kieron Moore 07 Mar, 2014

• Sara Michelle

Watched by Sara Michelle 09 Jan, 2013

• Adamov10

★½ Watched by Adamov10 17 Apr, 2014

Apparently there was comedy in this. It must of missed me.

An annoying movie that falls weak in concept and execution. Not scary at all. Acting was not good either.

WARNING! Expect a lot of people to say this movie was "Awesome!"

• cineedo
  • Boneskull

★½ Added by Boneskull

• Gyrosplater

★★★★½ Added by Gyrosplater

Director Drew Goddard and producer Joss Whedon's love letter to the horror genre shines.

• Ryu Murillo Veyda

★★★★ Watched by Ryu Murillo Veyda 15 Apr, 2014

Ignoras las pistas, crees ver #slasher común y predecible. Pero #TheCabinInTheWoods te enseña que no sabes nada. pic.twitter.com/vDMxS2PXgs

— Ryu Murillo Veyda (@MurilloVeyda) April 15, 2014

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• penguinatorxl7

★★★★★ Added by penguinatorxl7

Horror comedy at it's best!