• Jeremiah Dollins

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremiah Dollins 16 Jun, 2015

I just watched an interview with Noel Gallagher, the foul mouthed, politically incorrect former lead singer of the British rock band Oasis. “Fuck the customers,” he proclaimed. “They don’t know what they want. We have to tell them what they want.” Throughout the interview, he made it crystal clear that he believe focus groups are destroying the music industry, turning art into something quickly and forgettably consumed. The fashion industry, he added, doesn’t care what people think, and as a…

• Cait Cibulsky

★★½ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 01 Jan, 2013

I didn't get the hype rly!

• Héctor Ramos

★★★½ Watched by Héctor Ramos 23 Jun, 2015

Le falto explorar mas la posibilidad del mundo de monstruos pero la idea en su misma es original y divertida. Goddard es buen director y tiene buen montaje

• Santiago

★½ Added by Santiago

I will never understand the hype for this movie. Horrible, useless, stupid. Would not recommend.

• getoffmylawn

★★½ Added by getoffmylawn

The end is the only good scene in the whole movie.

• Juliano Cezar

★★★★ Watched by Juliano Cezar 23 Jun, 2015

As Babadook, a fresh air in the terror genre. The mix of satire and homage to the cliches of the past worked so well here.

• AnimatorReviewa

★★★★½ Added by AnimatorReviewa

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

To get reviews a day early, follow me on Tumblr: animatorreviewer.tumblr.com

“Do not read the Latin!”

I’m going to be blatant about this, this review is in case I fall ill & can’t write a review or if I just forget… or if I don’t feel like it. Basically, this review is a fallback plan.

I think I should also mention, it is literally impossible to do a thorough review of The Cabin In The Woods & not spoil it at least…

• François Leroux

★★★★ Rewatched by François Leroux 26 Jun, 2015

En excellent film d'horreur/science-fiction. La réécoute est écœurante,

• francesb23

★★★ Added by francesb23

Interesting and cerebral, plus a pretty clever comment on horror-movie-making, but for all that it didn't really live up to the hype.

• Chuck Pedroza

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chuck Pedroza 23 Jun, 2015

Nobody will convince me that this isn't one of the best horror pics in the last few years.

• Lucas Thurow

★★★★½ Added by Lucas Thurow

Qualquer espectador, sobretudo os que apreciam e seguem os filmes de terror, pode, ao início de O Segredo da Cabana, se sentir erroneamente familiarizado. Também pudera, ao longo dos anos o gênero do terror/horror infelizmente se prendeu a certas obrigatoriedades em suas obras, e essa constatação é tão alarmante que existem certos filmes que se colocados lado a lado, poderiam se passar por gêmeos, já que possuem praticamente a mesma trama; isso quando não temos infinitos remakes, continuações, prequels e…

• wolverinefactor

★½ Rewatched by wolverinefactor 20 Jun, 2015

Via Vudu

I will never understand the love for this film or even Whedon as a whole. Buffy was fantastic but rest of his projects have been ho-hum except Serenity which is leagues better than the show it's based off of.

Cabin relies on it's final act entirely and while it's a fun and gory finale, t's a ho-hum effort to get to it. The tropes, purposeful or not are so tired that I just didn't care. I think my…