• Michael Thompson

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Thompson 22 Apr, 2014

The Cabin in the Woods is a funny and clever exploration and critique of the horror film industry that doesn't stop entertaining for a moment. Well written and well acted, with some insanely cool monster moments.

• Helen Walker

½ Added by Helen Walker

This is one of the worst films I've ever seen. Why would you hear strange noises outside and then have sex?! This film makes me angry.

• Aaron Martin

★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron Martin 21 Apr, 2014

Happy with how well this held up on repeat viewing. Wonderful deconstruction of the horror genre.

• Pignut

★★★ Watched by Pignut 21 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Roger Joseph Ebert

★★★½ Added by Roger Joseph Ebert

You're not going to see this one coming. You might think you do, because the TV ads and shots at the top reveal what looks like the big surprise — and it certainly comes as a surprise to the characters. But let's just say there's a lot more to it than that.

"The Cabin in the Woods" sets off with an ancient and familiar story plan. Five college students pile into a van and drive deep into the woods for…

• Tina Something

★★★½ Watched by Tina Something 21 Apr, 2014

Boy, am I glad that I managed to stay spoiler-free all this time. ;)

• Marvell

★★★ Added by Marvell

Really interesting movie with a fun and exceedingly absurd twist, that makes it well worth watching.

• Debbie

Added by Debbie

Do not, repeat, do NOT waste 95 minutes of your life on this. Seriously.

• kaila Starr

★★★ Rewatched by kaila Starr 19 Apr, 2014

So after multiple re watches , I don't like this nearly as much as the first time , still fun but once you know what's going on already just kind of back ground noise

• fira

★★★★½ Watched by fira 19 Apr, 2014

For someone who is not a fan of the genre, I am surprised that I actually love this movie. I wouldn't call the story original (I can't stop comparing it to THG for some reasons) but the plot had enough twists that kept me on my toes. If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try.

• Eli

★★★½ Rewatched by Eli 18 Apr, 2014

This was just as good on a second watch. I'm a little surprised it held up for a rewatch, although I wasn't on the edge of my seat like I was the first time I watched this but it's still quite enjoyable. The only thing I hoped for was that we could see more of the world behind the facility and the demons.

• Chris Sumner

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Sumner 15 Apr, 2014

Monsters, boobies and Thor.
    Fun for all ages!