• Nicholas Long

★★★★½ Watched by Nicholas Long 23 May, 2015

Amazing cast it fit so well with the character portrayed. Also a really great ending!

• Gabriella

★★ Added by Gabriella

The concept was pretty good,it's the execution that was quite disappointing here

• DerringerHK

★★★★ Watched by DerringerHK 23 May, 2015

Well, that was unexpected. An original horror movie with one of the most batshit insane 3rd acts you'll ever see, The Cabin In The Woods is a perfect example of how to mix genres into a delicious cocktail.

• pmartinz

★★★½ Added by pmartinz

This film, this goddamn film. I think it's a damn near perfect satire and breakdown of all the classic horror/slasher movies.
    The movie sorta lulls you into a sense of familiarity with all the classic horror movie cliches, but it throws a curb ball that really catches you off guard if you hadn't been informed beforehand.

It's really a movie you have to watch unprepared.

• tttaub

★★½ Added by tttaub

pretty dumb

• Álvaro

★★★★½ Added by Álvaro

As this film is one of those you must watch spoiler free (avoid even the trailers) and I don't want to put an spoiler tag, I will resume it as best as I can.

This film is a postmodern take 'Scream' saga style on how horror films between 2000-2010 have become. If you think this film wasn't scary enough it's because that's not its purpose.

It's a fun compelling film with a clear message, delivered in a very black comedy route with a cast of magnificent and unforgettable characters, and has some of the best moments in History of Film.

• cassandra nv

★★★ Watched by cassandra nv 19 May, 2015

Wasnt that scary but it was well execute i kinda liked it but those kind of movies aint quite my type

• FlickFanatics

★★★★ Added by FlickFanatics

This movie is crazy! With that said, it's a ton of fun, and pretty wild in the final act. I really liked the horror stereotypes and breaking those stereotypes. It's something I should rewatch because some of it was forgettable after my first viewing.

• Treefingrs

★★★★★ Added by Treefingrs

The less I say about this film the better, as it's no doubt best experienced fresh. You think you've seen this film before, but you haven't. Best appreciated by those familiar with typical horror tropes.

The creators have dubbed it as a 'loving hate letter' to the horror genre, which sums it up perfectly.

•  Not Chai Bishop

★★★★★ Added by Not Chai Bishop

Genius.

• Tahseen Rahman

★★★★ Watched by Tahseen Rahman 16 May, 2015

I really enjoyed watching the old guy say "Fuck you!" to little children. It's a dream of mine.

• Roderick Momin