• Jack Carlin

★★★ Rewatched by Jack Carlin 29 Aug, 2014

it proves to be quiet chilling, surprisingly chilling, so chilling it makes me fear children who give you that evil stare when you are in their presence...

• Sarah Collins

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah Collins 20 Aug, 2014

Is it bad that I would marry Hannah Tointon if I could. Oh man, she is something special, that woman is. She just has this sparkle about her, and is someone who is very underrated, but really she needs to marry me, if not then i'll just have to settle being married to her in my dreams. I really don't know what her boyfriend is thinking though, I mean you're lucky mate, that's all I'll say ;)

• João Carlos Marques

★★½ Watched by João Carlos Marques 17 Aug, 2014

This is one movie that I don't wan't to see again. And is not about it's quality - it's fairly horror movie, without having that extra mile that is reserved to the best - it's is theme. Children! I'm a father and don't want to imagine myself in this movie plot.

• Diamanda

★★★½ Watched by Diamanda 13 Aug, 2014

This is such a stressing movie

• Sarah Collins

★★★★½ Watched by Sarah Collins 10 Aug, 2014 2

A really good horror with kids going mad and killing the adults and parents, it was pretty freaky but it's a horror that I have not seen in a while. As always a gorgeous woman like Hannah Tointon steals the show, yeah she's pretty gorgeous and this was out in 2008 remember, so she's even more gorgeous now.

• srh1son

★★★ Watched by srh1son 17 Jul, 2014

Children scare me.

• Yvette

★★★ Watched by Yvette 21 Apr, 2014

Another reason to not have kids. Ungrateful assholes.

• sambie strumpet

★★½ Watched by sambie strumpet 17 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• sandrocorvetto

Watched by sandrocorvetto 10 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Marco Gennuso

★★★½ Added by Marco Gennuso

A bit of a slow burn, but the end results leave you wanting to punish every child you see. It takes a much more grounded and realistic approach to the "killer children" genre and it's terrifying. And the lead girl looks so much like Emma Stone. Watch it!

• Bill Thompson

★★★★ Watched by Bill Thompson 31 Jan, 2014

Place setting done right, creepiness achieved through actual filmmaking, wonderful little unseen horror.

• monolithicbunny

Watched by monolithicbunny 14 Jan, 2014

Heard positive things about this one; to my surprise, it is awful on every level. Now, in turn, I'm surprised anyone would feel having subjected themselves to this was time well spent. Its' worthlessness makes me unwilling to even write anything non-superficial about it. The place it was shot is beautiful, that is all I have to say in its' favour.