• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

Stunning effects. Like its predecessors, way too straight to be truly fun or exciting, but certainly an imaginative tale for its time. Those religious nuts who grasp the unsubtle allegory of these pics probably can't appreciate the irony that these stories are almost as fantastical (if not quite as timeless) as those in the "good" book.

• Lucas Magalhães

½ Added by Lucas Magalhães

Eu não agüentei ver nem 15 minutos… não é à toa que não adaptaram mais nenhum dos livros. O cancelamento foi um favor para a humanidade.

• Amber Lieu

★★★★ Added by Amber Lieu

rly liked it actually. very dreamy.

• wabbit

★★ Rewatched by wabbit 25 Sep, 2015

7 Swords for 7 Lords, a dragon, a mouse and Will Poulter.

• BennyWestside

★★½ Added by BennyWestside

I saw this with my ex and her deeply religious family.....

• Danny Farrington

★★★★★ Added by Danny Farrington

The Chronicles are back on top form with this movie, jam-packed full of adventure, and the addition of the hilarious Will Poulter! I'm counting down the days till we see The Silver Chair!

• Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

★★★½ Added by Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

Denne film har oplevet megen offentlig slagtning, og medgivet - den er den hidtil mindst interessante, mest barnlige og ringest eksekverede fra Narnia-serien. Men da nu de forudgående har været rigtig gode, efterlader det denne film med stadig at være en god og seværdig film - især for børn. Jeg kunne godt tænke mig at se mere til Narnia-serien, dog forudsat at man lægger samme kreative og ambitiøse kræfter i, som man gjorde i den første film. Denne film har nok vanskeligt ved at friste med adskillige gensyn, men se den én eller måske sågar to gange, for det har den dog fortjent.

• rewatchvalue

★★★ Watched by rewatchvalue 15 Aug, 2015

When Walt Disney studios drops a franchise because it's not making enough money, yeah there might be a reason why. Granted, by 2010 there were a ton of book-to-film adaptations on the big screen (Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games) so Disney should have probably kept going with the series but waited a bit longer to release them. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is not as good as Prince Caspian but not as bad as the first installment. The…

• Beth P.

★★★★ Rewatched by Beth P. 05 Aug, 2015

All in all, a really enjoyable movie. It has some hilarious one-liners, too. ;)

• Tim Brzakala

½ Watched by Tim Brzakala 27 Dec, 2010

Fuck this movie.

• tomv4vendetta

★★½ Watched by tomv4vendetta 17 Jul, 2015

Not a good movie, but the sheer nostalgia along with my adoration for the characters had me moved to tears a few times.

Plus...I love hearing Qui-Gon do Aslan's voice.

• mfulton