• Lynne Gee

★★★★ Added by Lynne Gee

• Spencer Vale

★★½ Watched by Spencer Vale 05 Oct, 2014

Otherwise known as 'The One Where Lucy Has To State The Obvious 7 Times To Save Narnia'.

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 14 Dec, 2010

AMC Empire 25
    23:40
    Screen 9

• ithinkdifferent

★★½ Watched by ithinkdifferent 22 Sep, 2014

Synopsis
    Siblings Lucy and Edmund Pevensie were once queen and king of a magical land called Narnia, but, while being stuck at their aunt's house with their annoying cousin Eustace, it's seemingly a mere memory. When they notice a Narnian-looking ship in their aunt's house, it ends up being a portal to the land where they once reigned, and they immediately meet up with their old friends Prince Caspian and Reepicheep, the latter of which is a sword-wielding rodent. Eustace…

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

May be it's about time this franchise ended but the third and final installjent is the best of them all because of it's great performances, fun characters and the movie's so entertaining its over in a flash.

• 24thhero

★★★★ Added by 24thhero

The third part of the trilogy is an epic movie, full of amazing special effects and addresses audiences of all ages, improving on the first two parts. It's a moving, coming of age story, that also happens to introduce a very good Will Poulter.

• Mr. Me

★★★★★ Watched by Mr. Me 12 Nov, 2010

Another great segment of the classic series.

• MatthewLB

★★ Watched by MatthewLB 04 Aug, 2014

I really don't care anymore about these movies.

• griezmann

★★★★★ Added by griezmann

- this movie was everything
    - idk why it didn't do so well
    - i liked it???
    - skandar keynes OMFG
    - georgie henley <333
    - ben barnes <333
    - anna popplewell tho omg
    - in her like
    - 5 seconds of screentime

• Barnaby Walter

★★★★ Rewatched by Barnaby Walter 24 Jan, 2012

A very good adaptation of my favourite Narnia novel. David Arnold delicately reworks Gregson-Williams's original Narnia themes to create a wonderful score.

A note on the viewing: Viewed in HD at 2K resolution from the UK Blu-ray disc. The image has been 'opened-up' to a 1.78:1 ratio so as to fill a TV screen. The framing still looks fine so one must assume this was always intended when the film was shot. The film certainly looks gorgeos on Blu-ray.

• Benjamin Devasir

★★ Rewatched by Benjamin Devasir 25 May, 2014

It was on TV and my mum really wanted to watch it, because she had forgotten all about watching it when it first came out. We're both huge Narnia buffs, but even she recognized how poor to mediocre this was. Sucks especially for me, because I love the Voyage of the Dawn Treader book, and I was really hoping it would be better after the disaster that was the Prince Caspian film adaptation.

• Alastair Hendry

★★★ Watched by Alastair Hendry 18 May, 2011

An enjoyable addition to the series that picked up towards the end. I thought it plodded on for much of it's runtime and was poorly paced but the child actors were good and the effects were impressive also. (18.5.11)