• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Ana Rita

★★★½ Watched by Ana Rita 31 Jan, 2016

It was a nice movie. Yet I was disappointed at the end with the country of aslan and that ending, it felt too much religious or somethig like that

• Matthew Vallée

★★★★ Watched by Matthew Vallée 17 Jan, 2016

I was worried with this being the first film in the series that Disney dropped out of that the quality would dip, but it was actually more of a return to form. It was much more like the first movie in tone and it didn’t feel like a war movie like the second one did. The movie brings back the magical feeling the first one had with it’s large scale adventure storyline and more family friendly feeling. There were only…

• Luisa Tolledo

★★★ Added by Luisa Tolledo

Ok.

• filmcollective

★★★ Rewatched by filmcollective 17 Jan, 2016

Lucy, Edmond and their bratty cousin Eustace return to Narnia to help Caspian on his most recent quest aboard the Dawn Treader.

The third of the doomed to never be finished Narnia films is actually one of my favourites. Director Michael Apted does a marvelous job of trying to pick up the gauntlet of this classic children's adventure series for 20th Century Fox after Disney dropped it, but since its been five years since its release, it looks somewhat dubious…

• Asher Gelzer-Govatos

Watched by Asher Gelzer-Govatos 08 Jan, 2016

What a festering pile of garbage this film is. I can tolerate the other two entries in this series, but "Dawn Treader" completely betrays the spirit of the original, replacing it with a milquetoast, video-game-esque plot that might entertain toddlers, but is good for nothing.

Despite the reputation of the Narnia series as some sort of preachy propaganda for Christianity (which is a complete mischaracterization), the books actually value the free play of the imagination; especially, I'd argue, "Dawn Treader",…

• Ryan Bradley

★★½ Added by Ryan Bradley

Like all the Narnia films, its strong points lie at the very beginning and very end. In those moments Narnia's wondrous and childlike look on the world shine through, not the rest of the movies. However, there's a distance between injecting the audience with the pure sense of adventure and just telling the story's best plot points as normal. This one doesn't quite pull through all the way. Its often fast paced and Hollywood like battle scene is almost depressing.

6.2/10

• Chris Vallée

★★★½ Watched by Chris Vallée 14 Dec, 2015

Why is Caspian suddenly British? I mean, I prefer it honestly, but it's incredibly jarring when watching these films back to back to have one of the lead actors inexplicably change accents. Strange production choices aside, this next adventure managed to reclaim some of the whimsy that was lost in the second film, returning to more family oriented fair. But once again, it's not quite the classic that Wardrobe was, and as the final outing for the Pevensie clan, it was a bit of a let down.

• zsocso

★½ Watched by zsocso 25 Oct, 2015

My 4 years old daughter enjoyed the weak story, the bad action scenes and the awful CGI effects. I have not liked it so much.

• javilost

★★½ Watched by javilost 22 Oct, 2015

Al menos es mejor que el Príncipe Caspian.

• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

Stunning effects. Like its predecessors, way too straight to be truly fun or exciting, but certainly an imaginative tale for its time. Those religious nuts who grasp the unsubtle allegory of these pics probably can't appreciate the irony that these stories are almost as fantastical (if not quite as timeless) as those in the "good" book.

• Amber Lieu

★★★★ Added by Amber Lieu

rly liked it actually. very dreamy.