• Tim Brzakala

½ Watched by Tim Brzakala 27 Dec, 2010

Fuck this movie.

• tomv4vendetta

★★½ Watched by tomv4vendetta 17 Jul, 2015

Not a good movie, but the sheer nostalgia along with my adoration for the characters had me moved to tears a few times.

Plus...I love hearing Qui-Gon do Aslan's voice.

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• MrBugg

★★½ Added by MrBugg

Al parecer no captaron las personalidadesbu descrippciones de Lewis.

• memorian

★★★ Watched by memorian 26 Jun, 2015

Something from this movie is missing, but I can't put my finger on it (besides the older brother and sister).

• nymph

★★★ Watched by nymph 27 Jun, 2015

It's likeable enough, but probably my least fave of the series.

• Nick Fury

★★½ Watched by Nick Fury 11 Dec, 2010

Less action but more fantasy is the plan for this third (and my bet, final) entry in the series. The story is more episodic then the previous movies but it allows for a film that is a throwback to the old Sinbad movies made by Harryhausen in tone and style. The casting is top notch here, especially for the return of the real star of this series, Georgie Henley. Her expressions and reactions to all that happens to her in…

• Priscila

★★★ Added by Priscila

3/5

• VagueSimplicity

Added by VagueSimplicity

This is my second-favorite novel of the Narnia series next to "The Magician's Nephew." Deserved a much better adaptation. Now I have to wait a few more decades for them to get it right.

• gcb1103

★★½ Watched by gcb1103 12 May, 2015

I put off watching this movie - for five years apparently - because based on the reports at the time I thought I would be massively disappointed. But I recently reread the Narnia series and thought, when I saw it on Syfy, I might as well get it over with. It wasn't so bad as I expected. I was disappointed, but not massively disappointed.

The book was episodic in structure, with each chapter being its own adventure and no real…

• aldy

★★ Watched by aldy 15 May, 2015

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was mediocre. Its plot points lacked any unity and heart, the acting was awful by everyone not named Will Poulter, the Jesus allegory was shoehorned in more obviously this time around (though I guess that puts it more in line with the books) and the CGI was occasionally terrible; the parts where Reep interacted with people were particularly bad and a lot of the perspective shots with him were inconsistent…

• liampaynes