• Frank Future

★★½ Rewatched by Frank Future 07 Apr, 2014

It can't be a good sign if it takes you 20 minutes to recognize that you've seen the damn thing... In the cinema, of all places.

• Chris

★★½ Watched by Chris 02 Apr, 2014

Nicely done, but overly long and too meaningless in the end - or maybe I'm just too old for this kind of fantasy movie.

• Toni Roig

★★½ Watched by Toni Roig 29 Mar, 2014

[English/ Spanish review]

The disappointing box-office results of Prince Caspian led to different uncertainties over the future of the Narnia franchise. Changing hands from Disney to Fox, with a smaller budget and a new director, veteran Michael Apted, The voyage of the Dawn Treader suffers from the 'children of a lesser trilogy' syndrome. The good news is to be found in a long missed Sinbad spirit, which somewhat compensates its various shortcomings.

Los decepcionantes resultados en taquilla de Príncipe Caspian…

• Losa

★★★ Rewatched by Losa 11 Mar, 2014

Watching with friends who haven't seen it. Good 'ol CS Lewis

• fourstarfilmfan

★★★ Added by fourstarfilmfan

I have to say that the C.S. Lewis book is better and with that I would have to also add that is probably my least favorite book in the series. The film was alright and a decent adaption but the previous two films were more enjoyable for me. It could be that I like the other two sources novels better.

• Dave Adamson

★★★ Watched by Dave Adamson 02 Mar, 2014

It's a time of war, yet Edmund can't fight in the war, despite being a king and fighter in Narnia.

Joined by Eustace, Edmund and Lucy must return to Narnia to save the kingdom once more.

The Narnia films are, like the books, of a different age. Even at its most swashbuckling and adventurous, it's still quite gentle and there's little here that wouldn't be seen as charming to all but the most jaded of film viewer.
    Visually, the location…

• mazzyhope815

Watched by mazzyhope815 10 Mar, 2011

I’m glad these movies exist to remind me to appreciate all the fantasy book-to-film adaptations that aren’t completely retarded. This was the worst of the series (so far). There were a few neat special effects but they meant absolutely nothing so I’m having trouble remembering what they were. Also, I think they got worried people wouldn’t understand the asshole lion is meant to be Jesus so they spent the last ten minutes of the movie spelling that out.

• Matt Brown

★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 08 Feb, 2014

This movie's a bit better than I remembered but for the most part my review from 3 years ago is still on the money.

• Erik Naydiuk

Added by Erik Naydiuk

A big, loud, dumb adaption of a pretty small, quiet, and impossibly wise book.

• lukemcd

★½ Rewatched by lukemcd 31 Dec, 2013

First one was ok because it reminded me of the books, which I love. Second was better. The film had great acting, followed the books very well, and had a great tone. This one was weak, deviated from the book in an awful way, and was not near as enjoyable as the second. Sad because of how great the book is.

• Junjun

Added by Junjun 1

Pelicula mala con ganas, nada que ver con la primera o la segunda. PELIGRO, NO VER.

• Onnib

★★★ Watched by Onnib 27 Dec, 2013

This one is actually a lot better than the previous two. More adventure and less war. Better paced and implemented the idea of Narnia as a place for children to learn about themselves and their values more clearly, which gave the movie a coherent theme.