• bastien03r5

★★★½ Added by bastien03r5

Un nouveau voyage au pas de Narnia qui fait encore son effet !

• mturk17

★★½ Added by mturk17

pretty good; worst of the three

• Lucas Marmol

Rewatched by Lucas Marmol 04 Apr, 2015

if you can't give me a well written film, at least make it appealing to the eyes. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader fails on that level.

I won't even talk about the acting of the two leads, it makes me cringe every time I think about it. A major step down from the already average Prince Caspian.

• Zaw Mine

★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

The movie is OK for me. I enjoyed it. I would give 2.7 out of 5.

• Alex

★★★½ Watched by Alex 21 Mar, 2015

Third film the Chronicles of Narnia series is yet again a highly captivating and engaging film. This entry, for me anyways is not as strong as the first two, but it has enough good moments to appeal to fans of the series. The story is well structured and the performances from the cast are worthwhile. I enjoyed the film for what it was, but I also felt that some aspects could have been improved upon. Now, with this third film,…

• Panta Oz

★★★½ Added by Panta Oz

It was a must for me to see this movie... the ship was for many weeks just there where I live (Narnia?... no part of Brisbane in Australia), almost at the front of my house, with all the hassle which comes with that. But, it was worth putting up with all of it seeing the end result.

It's not the best movie of the trilogy, but it is an important part which concludes the wonderfully created adventures of Narnia. It…

• Monk

★★★★½ Watched by Monk 29 Dec, 2010

I had seen the first movie, but missed the second one. Not by choice, but just have never gotten a chance to see it yet. I went to go see this one in 3-D at the theater and I really enjoyed it. It had an amazing look, great computer animated special effects, a great story, good performances, and the symbolism has an impact if you are willing to look for it. I kinda had low expectations due to the reviews,…

• Beggarsoshat

★★★★ Added by Beggarsoshat

Dawn Treader gains a new studio and a bit of the magic of the first, and all it had to sacrifice was Ben Barnes' silly Spanish accent. Also the welcome addition of Will Poulter, who manages to make one of Lewis's most objectionable characters palatable.

• Cinematic Justice

★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 10 Dec, 2010

It's funny, at the time I remember thinking of this as a much more faithful adaptation than Prince Caspian, but in retrospect it's so much less memorable or interesting in any way. I don't remember literally anything about this movie other than the scene where they get sucked back into Narnia through the painting. It left almost no impression on me.

• Robert

★★★½ Watched by Robert 11 Jan, 2015

Out of the three films made so far in this Hollywood series of adaptations, this one is the least faithful to the book and quite a number of things are changed, moved around or embellished to make it more cinamatic. The changes work and the film carries the same pace as the previous two.

I'm not wild about any of the films, but they're probably the best that you could hope for.

• Nadine Keels

★★★★½ Added by Nadine Keels

They could not have cast a more perfect Eustace. A worthy continuation to the Narnia series.

__________________________
    My corresponding reading: The Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis.

• LiteYear

★½ Watched by LiteYear 04 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

It's a bland kid's adventure movie. I haven't enjoyed any of this series despite it having good potential. A waste of potential really. This one should have been a lot more atmospheric. The camera work and editing wasn't very good most of the time, though occasionally had some nice swooping shots over the scenery. And it was painfully obvious it was designed for 3D. The special effects weren't that high quality either. I think it's fine for kids, but didn't…