• asterrose

★★★★ Watched by asterrose 07 Oct, 2013

This whole movie is just disturbing on so many levels, but I enjoyed every twist and turn. The ending will really make you sick and there may be times when you want to cry, but stick with it. It's worth the ride.

• elloor

★★★★½ Added by elloor

This film was actually pretty good! The storyline was what I really liked about it :) It was almost like a twist in the end when she got told who her current parents where, and what they did in the past for her ... I dont really want to give much away but this was a pretty juicy film! :D

• hxck

Added by hxck

While traveling across country with her fiancé, Beth wakes alone in an isolated clinic to a mother’s worst nightmare. Just how far will she go to save her child? The Clinic isn’t your typical thriller you expect to see. Coming out of Australia, I was actually pretty surprised to see Andy Whitfield (Spartacus: Blood and Sand) in this one considering his cancer battle. Even though his health isn’t the greatest, it doesn’t show at all in his performance. Going off…

• Alejandro Hernández

Watched by Alejandro Hernández 30 Mar, 2013 1

Es de esos thrillers que se te olvidan una hora después de haberlos visto, que creen que te está emocionando pero en realidad te aburren y le agregan un giro sin sentido al final como para sorprender pero no puedes con lo ilógico que es.

• cinemagazine

★★ Added by cinemagazine

"Ontknopingen in films zijn wel vaker moeilijk te slikken, maar schrijver/regisseur James Rabbitts maakt het met zijn absurde complot wel erg bont. En dat terwijl het uitgangspunt, de handel in gestolen baby’s, nou juist zo invoelbaar is."

• Jack1704

★★½ Watched by Jack1704 13 Feb, 2013

What a brilliant idea for a film but so poorly executed.

To say this film is moody is like saying Oliver Reed enjoyed a tipple

You have to take your hat off to the direction and the premise. What also helps with the story is not only where it is set but when. But then the delivery leaves alot to be desired.

I would say worth a watch if for nothing else than to make your own mind up and criticise my view on it.

Evolutions a bitch

• Keeker

Watched by Keeker 18 Jan, 2013

This is worse than bad, it's dull. Utterly devoid of tension, horror, anything. Just dull, dull, dull

• Cole Bradley

★★½ Watched by Cole Bradley 11 Oct, 2012

A mishmash of several genres, none of which gel well. An extremely strong premise wasted on a weak execution.

• Ash Beks

★★ Watched by Ash Beks 14 Oct, 2012

And here we have another interesting idea poorly executed. This Australian film takes some of the themes explored in The Hostel and Battle Royale series and combines them with beautiful maternal women, desperate to save their babies. The result is a (mildly) amusing plot in a poorly shot, poorly acted and poorly scripted mess.

Reviewed as part of my Shocktober 2012 Challenge.

• Wes Kelly

★★½ Watched by Wes Kelly 30 Aug, 2012

It's Hostel with babies.

• Jesper Palmberg

★★ Watched by Jesper Palmberg 16 Aug, 2012

A horror movie without much suspense or horror. Stupid characters do stupid things, that's about it. Did like the ending a little bit thou and it's not boring.

• hella

★★★★½ Added by hella

Woah.... Really really good!
    I love being surprised