• mturk17

★★★½ Added by mturk17

oh my god

• Nathan Peterson

★★★½ Watched by Nathan Peterson 03 Apr, 2015

This was barbaric to watch. Will never go to Sea World again.

• Ignacio Montalvo

★★★★★ Watched by Ignacio Montalvo 07 Apr, 2015

Una obra maestra del género documental, necesario e imprescindible, aterrador, pero también esperanzador, de esos documentales que crean conciencia.

• kfy

★★★★½ Watched by kfy 27 Sep, 2014

...

• Alberto Van den Eynde

★★★½ Added by Alberto Van den Eynde

Qué decir sobre una denuncia hacia esta sádica industria que no sólo asesina miles de esos animales tan absolutamente perfectos sino que además los convierte en bufones del ser humano. Lloré.

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★½ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2010

A necessary documentary. Must be seen to believe the plight of dolphins... And to be educated when dealing with the authorities that could make a change (follow up with the text "DOLPHIN" to 44144)

• ctjames27

★★★★ Watched by ctjames27 15 Mar, 2015

Because seeing these animals mistreated in Blackfish wasn't enough...Let's go ahead and watch The Cove. I've been meaning to watch The Cove since it came out and won the Oscar in 2009, but just hadn't gotten to it. Well, thanks to Pivot TV, that's corrected. I am so glad this movie was made, and I think it is very important while being a horribly underknown story, however, the filmmakers always kept me at a distance. There are holes in the…

• Heather

★★★★ Added by Heather

A truly powerful film with a message that not too many people have heard. Definitely a must see. It's now my favorite documentary of all time.

• megamo

★★★★★ Added by megamo

Everything a documentary should be...and one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on film.

• Bryan Colley

★★★★ Added by Bryan Colley

A doc that's a real life heist film. I've always questioned the tactics of activists, most of whom must feel very powerless to do anything. Certainly making this film will have much more impact than some of the other things tried in this movie, but the "hero" has very personal reasons for what he does that elevates this beyond the political and justifies everything. Good film that could actually change things.

• Bryan Colley