• hokki97

Added by hokki97

One of the most powerful, but at the same time one of the most inspiring things Ive witnessed in my life.

• Sebastian Borrazas

★★★★½ Watched by Sebastian Borrazas 26 Oct, 2014

This documentary was very well done. The whole experience was very shocking and eye opening. It illustrates how tradition and the corruption that our current system allows are ending the the most valuable living things we have on earth. A truly sad story.

• domith88

★★★★ Added by domith88

I am an avid fan of horror flicks, maybe a little obsessed (I grew up in the 80's, come on!) and out of the plethora of those I have seen this is once of the most horrific films I have laid witness to. Obviously genre films are fake and this is a documentary but true horror transcends the medium it is presented in and invokes a sense of dread in the human spirit which is not easy to shake.

The…

• Nelli Kähärä

★★★★★ Watched by Nelli Kähärä 12 Oct, 2014

Everyone needs to see this.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 20 Jul, 2013

Rating: B+

• Lorindalo

★★★★★ Watched by Lorindalo 22 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alistair

★★★★½ Watched by Alistair 19 Sep, 2014

Despite having a very important message this documentary doesn't try to lecture or force a message on you it just tells the story in a dramatic and engaging way and the tragedy and sadness in the story kept me truly emotionally involved in the story and I was so moved by the film I had to pause it so I could finish crying.

• JDoe

★★★½ Watched by JDoe 15 Sep, 2014

La trascendencia se quedó en los Oscars. Y es que cinco años después, como cada septiembre, se vuelve a las andadas.

Quizás aquí se nos muestra a Japón como el malo de la película, pero el que esté libre de pecado, que tire la primera piedra (véase España y la cultura taurina).

• John

★★ Watched by John 03 Sep, 2014

not very entertaining
    a good expose tho I guess

• Windyblue

★★★★½ Added by Windyblue

Watch on Youtube here

"Once you get here, you're safe. (*points*) This is the first sign that says "do not enter" "
    "We don't know what it says"
    "..-Danger-"
    "We have no idea what it says. It says "Welcome to Taji for all we know"."

Thorough. Thanks.

• Rob Hope

★★★½ Watched by Rob Hope 18 Nov, 2010

Shocking documentary that will leave you stunned for a while and pretty confused at how they get away with the Dolphin slaughtering. The Dave Rastovich protest bit was a bit lame but overall a must see. Not for sensitive viewers.

• Kelly Magovern

★★★★ Watched by Kelly Magovern 16 Aug, 2014

I remember Oprah covered this story back in 2009. She had the filmmakers on her show and I watched the episode thinking, "Okay, I get it." And so, I never actually watched the whole documentary. So, here I am in 2014 and I thought, "Eh, maybe I should watch the whole thing." It was very good, but since I already knew about it, I didn't feel that overwhelming shock that one might feel seeing it for the first time.