• Connor Eves

★★★★ Watched by Connor Eves 03 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This film answers the question I believe we have all thought about at least once, what would it be like to age backwards?
    If you can have slight suspension of disbelief this film can be incredibly intriguing and enjoyable to watch, and see the envents of the film unfold.

The films main focus is on a love story between Benjamin and Daisy, which as one would expect is not like a usual love story as one ages forwards and the…

• thequestion

★★½ Added by thequestion

Really awful screenwriting adapted into visually hypnotic marvel.

• Ian Flick

★★½ Added by Ian Flick

This was an interesting one. I didn't go in with the highest of expectations (both from knowing how it's regarded but also having fallen asleep when I went to see it in theaters after it had first come out) and to a certain extent I feel like that helped me watching it now. There are certainly good things in here, Fincher's direction, Pitt and Blanchett's performances, and the make up and effects are all worthy of praise; but having said…

• Robert

★★ Watched by Robert 02 Mar, 2015

Nice plot, nicely acted too. It just felt very bland and so all the way through that I found it difficult to stay engaged.

• somnius

★★★½ Added by somnius

2. gledanje. 1. mi nije bilo toliko dobro, ne znam. Kate mi je jako divna. Brad isto.
    Moram priznati da mi nije probudio neke veće emocije na što je Fincher vjerojatno ciljao, ali svejedno sam uživao. Nedostaje mu ono nešto malo da bude kultan kao npr. Forrest Gump ili ono nešto naturalistično da bude kao Boyhood, ali ima ono nešto bajkovito i čarobno što izmami osmijeh. Lijepo.

• Elspeth Grant

★★ Watched by Elspeth Grant 21 Feb, 2015

The longest film I have ever seen. So long and dull that I had to stop, turn on Youtube to find the ending. Another film I ask where the Producer was??

• BallingAintEazy

★★★★½ Rewatched by BallingAintEazy 21 Feb, 2015

David Fincher is my wet dream

• Brian Hann

★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

Its a odd concept a man born old who grows younger the older he gets. Great film though

• Gastler

★★★ Added by Gastler

It's like Forrest Gump, but in reverse order, and less good.

• Rory M

★★½ Watched by Rory M 18 Feb, 2015

Taken on its own merits The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a melodramatic snooze fest with barely enough moving moments to justify its own existence.

Taken as a David Fincher film, it's a confusing movie that stinks of a director purely trying to win an Oscar but creating basically Forrest Gump but with a pretty shitty gimmick.

Fincher is my favourite director so I desperately what to defend his decision to direct this project but I just don't understand…

• CorvetteZ06

★★★½ Watched by CorvetteZ06 16 Feb, 2015

Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times?

Pretty good movie about time. Benjamin Button is born old and gets younger with time. It gets kind of long and the story sometimes doesn't make sense, but it still pretty good movie.

• Melissa Calvert

★★★★★ Added by Melissa Calvert

This is one of my favorite movies and I have yet to read the book but plan to this year! It's such a unique and intriguing story and the acting is excellent.