• Alex Alcala

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Alcala 10 Feb, 2016

Its not my personal favorite David Fincher film but I'd say its quite possibly his best film.

• Ben Casey

★★★½ Watched by Ben Casey 09 Feb, 2016

Reminded me of the future.

• Sean Scott

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sean Scott 02 Jan, 2016

Near perfect. My sort of thing. Beautifully acted with heart and a unique performance from Brad Pitt. The episodic style worked for me. Sort of sad when a film makes a point out of proving that every body you have been watching is either dead or will die. Bittersweet.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Bryan Arivett

★★★½ Added by Bryan Arivett

The movie doesn't really have a point, but I really enjoyed it all the way through. I'd recommend this movie to those who loved Bicentennial man.

• Aaron Martin

★★★½ Watched by Aaron Martin 27 Jan, 2016 2

A movie that is a giant celebration of life, even as it observes death in a very prominent way. It's a solemn tale that weaves spots of joy into Benjamin's journey from an a wrinkly aged baby to a youthful older man. I'm not quite sure why the movie bookends at a hospital as Hurricane Katrina looms over two characters, but everything in-between works really well.

• jto111

★★ Added by jto111

A really boring and disappointing movie from David Fincher.

• Hernán Rosario

★★★★★ Watched by Hernán Rosario 31 Dec, 2008

Amazing story and amazing direction. A truly stunning story, if you haven't watch it, DO IT NOW.

• MattSK

★★★½ Added by MattSK

Gostei muito, é romance/drama que pode ser bem diferente da definição de qualquer um. Mas realmente merece uma chance.

• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 14 Jul, 2009

Interesting, but does feel the full 2 1/2 hours. Strangely passive.

• Maxwell Price

★★★★★ Rewatched by Maxwell Price 20 Jan, 2016

"Did I ever tell ya? I've been struck by lightning seven times!"

I rarely, if ever, get emotional over a movie (because I am incapable of feeling empathy), but this is one of the films that legitimately makes me sad to watch, and it's not at the part that you would expect. I find the scene where Benjamin comes back to the studio as a teenager even more heartbreaking than the montage of him at the old folks' home regressing…

• Bim

★★★★ Watched by Bim 19 Jan, 2016

Just when I thought this movie is too fucking long and it's just worth staring at Pitt, the movie started getting sad and I started sobbing, so yea.