• CinemaStation

★★★★½ Watched by CinemaStation 25 Jul, 2015

Unique, beautiful, heartbreaking, and expertly told by Fincher, this is an amazing must see film.

• Rashid

Added by Rashid

Nice try, Eric Roth! I see a whole lot of GUMP in here. And, that's not a good thing. Blanchett sure acquits herself nicely, as usual.

• Jack Caulfield

★★ Rewatched by Jack Caulfield 20 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Not entirely sure what Hurricane Katrina had to do with anything, but the opening sequence with the clock was pretty great, as was the bit where Daisy gets knocked down in Paris; apart from that this was nearly three hours of slow people talking slow about time and life and moments and love. Gorgeous to look at (Brad Pitt on a motorbike, swoon) but plain boring to watch I'm afraid. Sorry Finch, this was a dud.

• Fredrik Fyhr

★★½ Watched by Fredrik Fyhr 19 Jul, 2015

eivom siht fo tniop eht ees t'nod yllear, yllear, yllear I.

• McSnuggles

★★ Added by McSnuggles

Three hours of my life I'm never getting back.

• athenap

★★★★ Watched by athenap 22 Jan, 2009

i fucking cried in the cinema.. does it have to be this sad
    brad pitt though
    and holy shit its actually soooo sad

• Garreth Lipe

★★★ Watched by Garreth Lipe 17 Jul, 2015

Beautiful to look at, but dull as can be. Watched with the always essential Fincher commentary. He just doesn't have the whimsy to make something like this soar.

• Gonçalo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Gonçalo 13 Jul, 2015

A movie that reminds me of how much I love movies. Perfect in every level. Fincher got out of the darkness that's usual in all of his movies and created a magical tale.

• kelsey

★★★★★ Watched by kelsey 10 Jul, 2015

absolutely amazing. I've seen the beginning before but never managed to get much further. there were a lot of laughs and a lot of tears. very different from Finchers usual but i was definitely not disappointed.

• Rosp

★★★★ Added by Rosp

Nota = 8,5

• PabloC

★½ Watched by PabloC 04 Jul, 2015

Me quedé con ganas de ver otra de Fincher después de El club de la lucha, y visto lo visto tendría que haberme puesto Alien 3. El curioso caso de Benjamin Button es el producto de alguien que ha visto Forrest Gump e intenta repetir la jugada sin ningún acierto. Mientras que Gump va encontrando referencia tras referencia, Button solo se acuerda a veces del proceso histórico. Otras, quiere ser una introspección sobre el peculiar estado del protagonista. Y otras…

• Andrew McMahon

★★★★★ Added by Andrew McMahon

A lot of people have problems with The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but I loved how creative it was and the central romance was really intriguing. Fincher's most overlooked movie.