• David Remédios

★★★★½

This is probably Wes Anderson most human movie to date.
    A story about processing grief, brotherhood and trust, anchored by a gorgeous visuals (it is Wes Anderson, of course), a great soundtrack (again, Wes Anderson), very direct, yet oddly enthralling dialogue (classic Anderson) and very well developed leading characters, makes for one hell of trip and one of W. A. best movies, yet.

• ruthnegga

★★½

i have a big crush on rita

• Trevor Church

★★★★½

Definitely an underrated Anderson movie. His other movies don't feel nearly as personal as this one and I'm always surprised to see how serious the subject matter is each time I watch it.

• 🖤Yvette🖤

★★★★½

no offense but i can't even begin to explain how much this movie means to me

• Zach a.m.

★★★

I live by the creed, "Every Wes Anderson movie is the most Wes Anderson movie", but for reals, this is the most Wes Anderson Wes Anderson movie.

The Darjeeling Limited is probably the Wes movie I return to the most but it's more because I keep wanting to find it revelatory in some way ye I never quite do. It might be his least funny/most self-serious movie too which may be impeding my enjoyment of it. At times it's a…

• Colman McEnery

★★★

Colour palette and music are on point, just like any other Wes Anderson flick

• avshortslightom

★★★★

Great cast and dialogue but didn't like the story line.  How hot is Adrien Brody tho... 🐍

• Alya Ansari

★★★★★

It's always difficult for me to watch films that totally and completely misrepresent India.

The Darjeeling Limited, however, finds a way to couch its storyline in my country without grossly dramatizing its shortcomings, nor over-romanticising its exoticism. It continues to amaze me that Wes Anderson accomplishes this so artfully. He may not be capturing the essence of the nation, but that's not my point - he isn't creating any false impressions of it, either.

• Anders Gatten

★★★½

Not everything about The Darjeeling Limited works, but I believe that it represents something that's missing from Anderson's more recent films. It's for that reasons that it is still one of my favourites . Anderson's films, though their worlds seem to be getting more lavish and detailed, no longer have the kind of people that inhabited his older movies. Despite its flaws, the three brothers of TDJ are flesh and blood. They are flawed to the point of frustration, exemplified…

• Evan Willey

★★★★

It just made me so happy and then sad but then happy and it did so while being filmed in true Wes Anderson style which was a real treat.

• Cecily Callahan