• Old Shuck

★★★★★ Watched by Old Shuck 24 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• tHois

★★★★★ Added by tHois

The Darjeeling Limited is Anderson's most mature movie and also happens to be my favorite of his filmography.

• FrEaken

★★★★★ Added by FrEaken

Maybe Anderson's most underrated film, seems like this movie never gets the love it deserves.

It was the perfect career antidote for Anderson's previous film "The Life Aquatic."

Incredibly complex camera movement in the train scenes. I think it's his most tightly structured story, with so many subtle movements between each of the brothers.

Has all the classic Anderson themes about family, failure, loss, control, and yet is willing to be so saturated with a totally new look and landscape for Anderson.

• Bisma Khan

★★★★ Rewatched by Bisma Khan 16 Oct, 2014

'Did you just f*ck that Indian girl?'

• Steven Cohen

★★★ Watched by Steven Cohen 15 Sep, 2014

The Darjeeling Limited was the only Wes Anderson movie that I had not seen, and now that I have, my movie-watching journey is complete. Or not. I enjoyed the experience, but like most Anderson films I assume I will come to like it even more upon subsequent viewings.

• Jessica Noir

★★★½ Watched by Jessica Noir 15 Oct, 2014

First of all, I have to say that watching this was a very different experience for me when compared with the other three Wes Anderson films I have seen. But the Wes Anderson style I am so fond of was very present, and I do always enjoy the aesthetics of his films.

In some parts, this film was a lot more somber than I was expecting, and at times it was quite serious, but I found that these moments fit…

• Taylor Genovese

★★★★★ Rewatched by Taylor Genovese 11 Oct, 2014

I'm revising my previous rating. This film is so damn good.

"Those Germans are bothering me."

• Daniel Wolfe

★★★★★ Added by Daniel Wolfe

Second favorite Wes Anderson movie, after Royal Tenenbaums.

• Donald Cavi

★★★★★ Watched by Donald Cavi 08 Oct, 2014

What a beautiful movie you got here, Wes Anderson. An amazing cast to work with to bring such lovable characters to life in this majestic, refreshing world. Wes fills The Darjeeling Limited with a lot of treats to make the ride even more fun reflect on. Such as Bill Murray's character, the prologue featuring Natalie Portman, repeated lines, Jack's short story, etc. This man has a filmography full of gold, and this treasure shines the brightest. The Darjeeling Limited.

• Cameron Croston

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cameron Croston 07 Oct, 2014

I never thought I'd love this film as much as I do now.

• jessicaxcii

★★★★ Watched by jessicaxcii 23 Sep, 2014

Loved the visuals. Loved the performances.

• Joe DiCanio