• n1kname

★★★½ Rewatched by n1kname 23 Nov, 2014

In addition to my previous review on this film, It is still a very solid movie. I do did see some editing mistakes and continuity errors here and there.

Actually, the last two movies have a simple structure: it takes a theme (fear and what you stand for) and zooms in on it. It polarizes two different views and then the results are two 3 hour action movies.

• miguelkasabian

★★★★½ Rewatched by miguelkasabian 22 Nov, 2014

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

• Philman

★★★ Rewatched by Philman 14 Jan, 2013

TDKR was not as good this time around as it was in theaters. I realized Batman only made two appearances in the film. A film which lasts well over two hours. Characters that were imposing turn disappointing, and the set-up at the end was definitely not as strong as it could have been.

• Henrik Wilhelmsson

★★★★½ Added by Henrik Wilhelmsson

Still great, though slightly less so when watched with a headache.

• PezEspada

Watched by PezEspada 21 Nov, 2014

Tan facha como las anteriores y mucho más confusa, pero creo que es la que más me ha divertido.

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★★ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 20 Jul, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt Thomas

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 20 Nov, 2014

Although this will always remain a highly competent piece of film-making, and both Hardy and Hathaway standout, the cracks in the plot and the weary running time sadly weaken this film on repeat viewings. A tighter edit with less contrivances could have produced an all-time classic.

• Jacob Van Houtan

★★★★ Added by Jacob Van Houtan

This film is really well done. The performances from everyone are absolutely amazing. Christian Bale gives another defining performance for Batman and Tom Hardy pulls in a performance for Bane that is close to the level of Heath Ledger's Joker. Supporting cast is still as good as always. The new addition of Marion Cotillard works well for the story as well as adding Anne Hathaway as the Selina Kyle. JGL is fantastic and plays a cop that still believes in…

• Nick

★★★★ Added by Nick

While the final act of the Dark Knight trilogy does not come close to grasping the greatness of its predecessor, it is still a fantastic ending to an overall incredible series.

The beautiful and perfect complexity that wove everything together throughout The Dark Knight simply isn't present in TDKR. But that's simply because the story being told here is a less complex one. Where the Joker has always been famous for challenging Batman by being his perfect moral opposite, Bane…

• Trey

★★★★½ Rewatched by Trey 17 Nov, 2014

I don't like to act like I'm a know it all or anything, but if there's one subject I know better than most, it's Batman. And I say this: The Dark Knight Rises had the potential to be unbelievable. It had the chance to be one of the most epic grand-scale movies ever made. To say Christopher Nolan fucked it up would be a travesty, because this is still a really great film. But it could have been more. It…

• Vonne Patiag

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vonne Patiag 15 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• lobsta

★★★★½ Rewatched by lobsta 17 Nov, 2014

For everything that's wrong with this movie, I'm too much of a fan to dislike it. Happily Bias