• stnvegs

★★★★★ Watched by stnvegs 01 Jun, 2015

The final movie, the best of all three. Good action all the way through, nice comeback from Batman, but sad ending.

• jake340

★★★★ Added by jake340

What happens when you take the batman out of batman. Still enjoyable.

• Jonathan Van Hemelrijck

★★★★ Added by Jonathan Van Hemelrijck 1

Blijft toch een van de meest meesterlijke eindes van een film. Ongelooflijk wat voor een knap scenario de Nolan's kunnen schrijven.

• eschwa22

★★½ Added by eschwa22

5/10: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

• Chad Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Anderson 04 May, 2015 2

I cannot recall the context of this viewing by this time. I had not written a review for a long time because I really wanted to get into it to do it justice, particularly after hearing so much FOFOP coverage... However, I have forgotten what I wanted to say and can only recall that this is a damn good movie!

• Simon Magus

Added by Simon Magus

Utter bilge and a massive disappointment after the very good The Dark Knight. I must irrelevantly add that Cotillard's death scene was ludicrous, as has been noted elsewhere. One thing was excellent, and that was the conception and staging of the first Batman/Bane fight underground (up through the fadeout of Catwoman). Nolan achieved there some new brutality in the physicality of that fight scene, at least when I viewed it in IMAX, that is parallel to but quite different from the kind of awesome hyper-choreography of recent films like The Raid.

• peach30

Watched by peach30 25 Jun, 2015

여전히 재미있고 다른 히어로물이 해내지 못한 성취라는 점에서 어나더 레벨에 놓아야 하지만, [배트맨] 트릴로지 중에서는 [배트맨 비긴즈]보다 떨어지는 편. 다시 보니까 플롯의 헐거움이 더 잘 보이고. 오프닝 시퀀스나 파이널 시퀀스만 기억해두자. 007을 오마주했다는 '비행기 납치씬' 이 오프닝이고 존 블레이크가 배트맨 기지를 발견하면서 슉 올라가는 걸로 끝나고 타이틀 시퀀스 등장.

별 매력을 느끼지 못했던 앤 해서웨이는, 음 해서웨이가 잘 했어. 라고 하기엔 캣우먼이 있으나 마나 한 캐릭터였던 것 같기도 -_-a???

• Jet_Jaguar

★½ Added by Jet_Jaguar

A big, bloated, incoherent mess. The problems in this movie could fill a scroll the length of Kerouac's On the Road. The Dark Knight Rises is a very dumb movie masquerading as more than it is and falls short at almost each level. It's deception is in smoke and mirrors, in pretty effects and snappy dialogue that sounds like it was written by committee. Goodwill from previous entries in the franchise power this one slowly, agonizingly to the finish line. Taken alone, it's a bad movie. Taken as the ending to Nolan's Batman franchise, it's a profound disappointment,

• Jason Coyle

★★½ Rewatched by Jason Coyle 20 Jun, 2015

It just doesn't work very well. Nothing to lighten either with the Caine and Bale conversations not taking place.

• Kevin Falk

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Falk 20 Jun, 2015

By now you should know I fucking love this series. After The Dark Knight I couldn't wait to re watch this film. I first saw this movie In theaters when It initially came out. I didn't think much of than because I hadn't seen the other films. It was also back when I didn't do movie reviews on any capacity whatsoever and didn't really think of movies or anything i review for that matter the way I do now. So…

• christian531

Added by christian531

good

View

• Ernst_Bitterman

★★★ Watched by Ernst_Bitterman 15 Jun, 2015

If I had to use one word for this film, it would be "spotty". There's some rather good bits, and there's some remarkably smelly bits. There are some bits that work to connect those extremes, which sometimes the spans are really just filler. The actors are doing all the lifting called for, so I have to look to the writers and director... although looking at the credits, there's a perfect swarm of producers, so perhaps there's rather more oars in the water than can really work.