• Persia

★★★½ Added by Persia

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• GMan

★★★★★ Rewatched by GMan 21 Dec, 2014

This movie still gives me goosebumps.

• Daniel Toy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Toy 21 Dec, 2014

That opening sequence with the planes us still incredible. Bane is still scary. I still love this one and think it rounds off the trilogy well.

• aboustany

★★★★★ Added by aboustany

What a movie. The Best ever. The Best Trilogy ever

• DarkSkyreviews

★★★★½ Added by DarkSkyreviews

An epic, if somewhat flawed conclusion to the solid 'Dark Knight' Trilogy, 'The Dark Knight Rises' is rousing and victorious as one of the best threquels out there.

• Richard Murphy

★★★★ Added by Richard Murphy

A great ending to a fantastic franchise. Doesn't quite hit the heights of its predecessor, mainly due to Heath Ledger's epic Joker performance. Bale and Hardy are excellent, if not a little hard to understand at times haha.

• Tom Hardon

★★★★★ Watched by Tom Hardon 18 Dec, 2014

The biggest and baddest of them all. It's like the epicness of Zack Snyder made love with the brain of Chris Nolan...pure awesome.

Epic score, epic vision of gotham, epic IMAX imagery, epic casting, and epic, epic story.

Mano-a-mano. Bane vs. Batman. Cum in my pants.
    Catwoman, leather, motorcycles. Cum in my pants.
    Tom Hardy, gas masks, bronzing muscle oil. Cum in my pants.

• Blair

★★★★ Rewatched by Blair 17 Dec, 2014

I really enjoyed my first viewing of this, but after a few repeat watches it hasn't proved to have the sort of staying power The Dark Knight has. It's too long, and lbr, Bane is a crap villain compared to the Joker. Still, it's enjoyable and well-paced and I still really love Catwoman. Also the Scarecrow cameo and the fact that Owen from Torchwood is in it.

• Blindsey_01

Added by Blindsey_01 1

You're a big guy.

• Sebastian Von Fappywank

★½ Added by Sebastian Von Fappywank

Spawned cancer in my ass, and a shitty meme. 10/10

• Sam Malone

★★★★★ Added by Sam Malone

I don't see any reason to complain about this one. Not as good as TDK of course but still a great movie and a perfect ending to this amazing trilogy. There were some stupid parts but I still loved it. The first fight scene between Bane and Batman are one of the best fight scenes ever in my opinion. Thank you Christopher Nolan for changing the game.

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★ Rewatched by eXtreme eVolution 15 Dec, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.