• Volker Bohlmann

★★★★ Added by Volker Bohlmann

Diesen Film habe ich im Kino gefeiert:
    Als jahrelanger Batman Leser gab es so einiges, was dieser Film erwarten ließ und wurde nicht enttäuscht. Auch wenn Bane nicht so comiclike ist, war dieser nicht schlecht gemacht (wir wollen uns jetzt nicht an Batman & Robin erinnern). Der Hammer, als uns der Film mit dem Knightfall belohnte und Bane Gotham City danach in Niemandsland führte. Niemandsland hatte ich sogar damals gelesen.

Irre, ein toller Film

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★½ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2012

A great end to the trilogy. I enjoyed the plot and all of its twists. The soundtrack was great as usual. The supporting characters shined in each of their roles. It was worth all 3 hrs of my time.

• Caomh

★★★★ Added by Caomh

This review has A couple paragraphs are comments I made on youtube that I thought I should include in this.

Hard to believe its more than two years old, every time Listen to this music or watch this trailer, I reminiscent on the Journey Nolan took us on, I remember a 11 year old me going to see Batman first time on the big screen and I waited Patiently for the next and then the conclusion, Thank you Nolan sir…

• wbmalone

★★★ Added by wbmalone

Silly but thrilling and whoa, sexiest cat woman. But how many times can Manhattan / Gotham get trashed/almost trashed: I don't care if it does or doesn't.

• MovieMan23

★★★★★ Added by MovieMan23

A brilliant ending to the epic trilogy.

• n1kname

★★★½ Rewatched by n1kname 23 Nov, 2014

In addition to my previous review on this film, It is still a very solid movie. I do did see some editing mistakes and continuity errors here and there.

Actually, the last two movies have a simple structure: it takes a theme (fear and what you stand for) and zooms in on it. It polarizes two different views and then the results are two 3 hour action movies.

• miguelkasabian

★★★★½ Rewatched by miguelkasabian 22 Nov, 2014

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

• Philman

★★★ Rewatched by Philman 14 Jan, 2013

TDKR was not as good this time around as it was in theaters. I realized Batman only made two appearances in the film. A film which lasts well over two hours. Characters that were imposing turn disappointing, and the set-up at the end was definitely not as strong as it could have been.

• Henrik Wilhelmsson

★★★★½ Added by Henrik Wilhelmsson

Still great, though slightly less so when watched with a headache.

• PezEspada

Watched by PezEspada 21 Nov, 2014

Tan facha como las anteriores y mucho más confusa, pero creo que es la que más me ha divertido.

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★★ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 20 Jul, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt Thomas

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 20 Nov, 2014

Although this will always remain a highly competent piece of film-making, and both Hardy and Hathaway standout, the cracks in the plot and the weary running time sadly weaken this film on repeat viewings. A tighter edit with less contrivances could have produced an all-time classic.