• KingKaimon

A Big flop.

For you.

• Michael Sweeting

★★★★½ Added by Michael Sweeting

It's a mark of how good Dark Knight was that this film felt like a let down...

• McCartneyflax

★★★ Added by McCartneyflax

Unfinished it may be. But that's part of the charm, is it not?

• circumaural

★★★★ Rewatched by circumaural 06 Oct, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The opening scene is amazing - so much so that nothing after it quite lives up to it, though the attack on Gotham City is pretty cool. And Tom Hardy's unforgettable "Bane" is already a classic villain. The movie is light on Batman for a Batman movie, which adds to the "realism" of this comic book story. And there's Catwoman.

• Jack Gattanella

★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

Not a great movie, maybe not even a very good one. But Hardy-Bane is growing on me as time goes on...

• Cristobal Peña

★★★ Added by Cristobal Peña

-"are you a big guy "
    -"for you"

• NoWils

★★★★ Added by NoWils

A great film, just don't watch it twice within a few years.

• Ruby McQuade

★★★★ Rewatched by Ruby McQuade 04 Oct, 2015

No matter how many times I have watched this film, I will never understand how Batman got out of the bat.

• TheFilmCave

★★★★★ Added by TheFilmCave

The Dark Knight Rises is a thrilling end to a great trilogy and it's my second favorite in the trilogy.

• Patrick Mulcahy

★★★★ Watched by Patrick Mulcahy 03 Aug, 2012

Christopher Nolan's dark conclusion to the Dark Knight trilogy featuring a stand-out performance by Tom Hardy as Bane - even more charismatic and memorable than Heath Ledger's Joker from the Dark Knight in my view. It's about the total breakdown of law and order in Gotham, vividly rendered.

• Conan Tan

★★★ Rewatched by Conan Tan 15 Sep, 2015

It did not live up to the hype but still a treat at least for me even after just rewatching it.