• Paul Griffin

★★★★ Added by Paul Griffin

Despite it's shortcomings, I like TDKR a lot. To this day I do a little Michael Caine voice and talk about meeting Master Bruce in a little café in Italy.

• Rachel Wagner

★★★½ Added by Rachel Wagner

I like the more hopeful tone and Anne Hathaway is great. Bane’s Marxist revolution and the focus on manipulating the masses is interesting. More focus on Batman/Bruce Wayne than Dark Knight. I like my Batman movies to be about Batman! There is too much of Bruce watching the action instead of participating and Marion Cotillard character is weak. However, as with all the Nolan films, it looks great and is well done. It was better than I expected it to be

• Stephanie Schuer

★★★★ Added by Stephanie Schuer

While I enjoyed this movie, it couldn't compete with "The Dark Knight". I usually don't compare movies, but in this case I couldn't help it, because they belong to the same series, and the third installment should top the second.

Granted, the villain in "The Dark Knight" is one of the best villains I've seen so far, and it is therefor difficult to top that.

If you know that going into the movie, you might not feel so disappointed. On…

• chanfan5

★★★★ Watched by chanfan5 21 Jul, 2012

This film does suffer from the lack of a charismatic villain such as Heath Ledger's Joker, but this is still a complex and epic stunner of a film. But, as usual with a Christopher Nolan film, you do wish, just on the odd occasion, it'd lighten up. Just for a moment...

• Tim Costello

★★★★ Watched by Tim Costello 30 Apr, 2016

A fine end to a wonderful cinematic journey from man to Batman. Christopher Nolan's trilogy of Batman movies, for my money, is ghe best film series set around a single character ever made. The Dark Knight Rises is no exception. It brings the same cinematic excellence we've come to expect from these movies. The direction is great. The script is marvelously well written. The cast is flawless. Not a bad apple in the bunch.

This movie is criminally underrated.

• Kyle Kellenbenz

★★★★ Added by Kyle Kellenbenz 2

Sorry, my review of this movie had to be taken down due to a report that my review was plagerised. I take full responsibility for my actions. However, to the person who reported me, why don't you try writing your own reviews and see how hard it is. Once again, my review had to be taken down and I will no longer be reviewing this film. Keep your eyes on the look out for my next review of a different movie coming soon. Roger Out.

Get it: "Roger" Out

• Kyle Kellenbenz

★★★★ Added by Kyle Kellenbenz 1

Review to come. Estimated publish date: April 29, 2016.

• Nick Angarola

★★★★½ Watched by Nick Angarola 28 Apr, 2016

A-

• Andres Velazquez

★★★½ Added by Andres Velazquez

Decent end to the Nolan Batman Trilogy.
    More of a Bruce Wayne film, than a Batman film.

• Eugenio C

★★★★½ Watched by Eugenio C 27 Apr, 2016

"Calm down, doctor. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later."

So, I've recently been catching up on the Dark Knight trilogy seeing as how I had only seen The Dark Knight (2008). I reviewed Batman Begins about a week ago, and now I watched The Dark Knight Rises.

The movie started off very well. It was intense, dramatic, everything I want out of a Batman movie. When the villain was introduced, I got a little bored. The villain…

• Emily

★★★★★ Watched by Emily 26 Apr, 2016

I WISH I WAS EXAGGERATING WHEN I SAY THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE TO HAVE EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF CINEMA WTF!!!!!!! LITERAL ART!!!!!!!!

• Arthur Freitas

★★ Rewatched by Arthur Freitas 26 Apr, 2016

Como eu fico triste assistindo esse filme. São tantas as possibilidades levantadas, e tão pouco aproveitado. Esse filme poderia seguir a história do excelente filme anterior, mas prefere voltar lá pro primeiro e re-resolver aquilo que já estava finalizado. Possui um vilão horrível. Utiliza muito mal seus novos personagens. O seu herói é completamente inútil. E esquece da grande virtude do filme anterior: o Coringa.

E eu não proponho que alguém devesse interpretar o Coringa nessa continuação. Só que ele,…