• Thomas Hall

★★★★★ Added by Thomas Hall

not as good

• Jarrod Jones

★★★ Rewatched by Jarrod Jones 27 Aug, 2015

I'm pretty sure I like this movie less and less the more I see it

(screened via Blu-Ray)

• Vas20

★★★★ Watched by Vas20 01 Sep, 2015

A great conclusion to a great triology. Awesome.

• nrbeaton

★★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 25 Jul, 2012

The villains lack the punch of the previous film's and their motivation seems rather clichéd, but this is still an action-packed rollercoaster ride.

• jvrm8

★★★★★ Rewatched by jvrm8 30 Aug, 2015

Annak ellenére, hogy nem kifejezetten Batman-film, nagyon tetszik. Talán ez érint meg legjobban érzelmileg a trilógiából. Nagyon tetszik az a karakterfejlődés, amin Wayne végigmegy.

• WolfBoy

★★★★ Watched by WolfBoy 30 Aug, 2015

The Dark Knight was always going to be a hard one to follow, but Rises closes the trilogy well, bringing the overall story arc of Gotham's demise full circle with enough action and emotional weight to close the curtain on Nolans films well.
    Bane makes for a brooding villain, but its Hathaway as the slinky Catwoman and Cain as Alfred who stand out in this.

• Haydn Elmore

★★★★★ Watched by Haydn Elmore 20 Jul, 2012

Well it's time to revisit Nolan land by talking about the final Installment of his take on Batman trilogy with The Dark Knight Rises.
    So this installment takes place roughly eight years after the events of The Dark Knight where Bruce Wayne has been hiding in the shadows and thous sacrificing everything that he stand for the streets of Gotham. But when the arrival of cunning cat burglar and a mass terrorist named Bane comes to put a fire among…

• Merriweather

★★★★★ Added by Merriweather

I will break you.

• Nick R

★★½ Added by Nick R

"If I pull that off will you die?"

"It would be extremely painful."

"You're a big guy."

"For you"

• Kyle McMahon

★★★★½ Added by Kyle McMahon

The first movie is the best story of them all, 2 is the most entertaining and 3 is such an amazing ending.

• George Morris

★★★½ Watched by George Morris 31 Jul, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

'Plot-holes abound! A still-rough sounding Bane! A disappointing end to an otherwise fantastic trilogy!'

Yeah, fine some of those guys have a point (how did Bruce Wayne get back to Gotham so fast?) but if you look past the small flaws (I personally can't like Anne Hathaway's take on Catwoman) there's still a hell of a lot to enjoy. People need to realise that Heath Ledger's performance is what elevated The Dark Knight to such pivotal status, and although Tom…

• Padraig Walsh

★★★ Watched by Padraig Walsh 23 Aug, 2015

Attacking IMDb's Top 250:

#61 - The Dark Knight Rises.

The conclusion to Nolan's trilogy is as enjoyable as the other two, if not a lot more flawed and sloppy. Despite an entertaining first and second act, it's really the final third that makes this film worse than it should be. It feels rushed, forced and, to reiterate, sloppy.

But, a fitting end to the trilogy and an entertaining flick.