• Chris M

★★★★ Watched by Chris M 30 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Less dark than the Dark Knight, introduces a few more characters, which is neat (catwoman, bane, robin). Enjoyable movie, long but didn't feel like it. Good, suspenseful storyline.

• RRaja96

★★★ Added by RRaja96

This film single-handedly stopped me from overhyping any film before release ever again.

Except Star Wars Episode 7, because there's hope for that right?

Right?

(starts to cry)

*Note, this film is not a bad movie by any means. Just, has plenty of problems with it that makes it more disappointing than terrible.

• Aahil Dayani

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aahil Dayani 29 Jul, 2015

I was super bored on Monday and I saw some nerd on twitter post a still from Batman V Superman and I was like, "Damn, I haven't seen the Nolan movies in like a year", so I went out and bought the blu-rays for all three movies. It took me three days to finish the trilogy, and it was great. Like, I don't really wanna review these movies cause everything has been said about these masterclass films but damn, good trilogy that still makes me feel emotions. Thanks.

• NickBest2525

★★★★ Added by NickBest2525

This movie had some BIG shoes to fill, and did a pretty good job if you ask me. Once again the opening scene was great and continues from there. The movie spends a lot of time with Bruce Wayne instead of Batman. I didn't want less Bruce Wayne, just more Batman. Overall the movie was great with some great acting performances once again.

• Joakim

★★★★ Rewatched by Joakim 29 Jul, 2015 2

Where the first one seems light thematically, keeping it based around the father figures of Batman, and offering plenty of plot and action, the second one seems to strike that perfect balance of dense themes and allowing those to play out, whilst still offering some excitement. in the third one, the creators seem almost overwhelmed by its status as "the closer" of the trilogy, and lays it thick with themes, forgerting the flow and structure of the former two. The…

• Mikkel Kjaer

★★½ Rewatched by Mikkel Kjaer 27 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This review concern all three movies.

When i first started to get interested in movies, i saw Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, and i thought he was the best director there was.
    But after i have started to watch directors like PTA, Kubrick and so on. i have to decided to watch all his movies again to see if they still was so good as i remembered.

Now i have watched the Batman trilogy again, and it isn't as good as…

• Agdfairplay

★★★★ Watched by Agdfairplay 26 Jul, 2015

First time i've watched it in 3 years and much better viewing second time around.

• Ali

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ali 26 Jul, 2015

Better than any Superman movie

• Aarom Acero

★★★½ Rewatched by Aarom Acero 25 Jul, 2015

Es otra cosa el cambio de discurso contextual que hace Nolan entre esta y su precededora. De el sistema y los policias son los malos los corruptos los que tienen podrida la sociedad, a que todos los policias sean quienes salvan el día.

Esos mensajes no estan de gratis, abria que sentarse a analizar.

• filmcollective

★★★½ Rewatched by filmcollective 25 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

So, my second viewing of thi s film, since it played in theatres has called for me to drop half a star. Although its a great final chapter to an almost perfect superhero trilogy.

It does seem to go on a great deal too, and there are many ridiculous turn of events and (dare, I say it) Michael Caine annoys the hell out of me (there, I said it) giving some motivational speeches early on in the film as though…

• bsolich

★★★ Added by bsolich

Not nearly as good as the first "Dark Knight." I was disappointed. Maybe it was just because Bane wasn't even close to the level of amazing that the Joker was. I miss Heath Ledger.

• Paul Robinson

★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 25 Jul, 2015

A fitting end to Nolan's Batman Trilogy. Although spanning over a tremendously long and choppy chronology and with the usual string of hard to swallow exposition and assumptions, it is packed with some great characters, all explored very well and just when you need a pick-me-up, Nolan deals some great set prices, impressive action sequences and a great climax that leave you feeling like it was all very worth while in the end.