• Fabio Arnold

★★★★½ Rewatched by Fabio Arnold 25 Aug, 2014

BD Rewatch:

Rises würde ich nach The Dark Knight platzieren.
    Bane von Tom Hardy war schon ein krasser Gegner, auch das Ganze auftreten, die Stimme und die Outfits sind super.
    Trotzdem war Joker ein Tick besser, meiner Meinung nach.

Das Happy End hätte nicht unbedingt sein müssen, wieso kann man nicht einfach mal ein Ende offen lassen, sodass die Leute sich selbst eine Meinung bilden können.

Auch das Robin vorgestellt wurde, für ein möglichen nächsten Teil oder ein Spin off fand ich unnötig.

• JG Still

★★★★½ Rewatched by JG Still 22 Aug, 2014

Even darker, even deeper, even longer than its predecessors, this is a fitting end to a brilliantly imaginative trilogy. The new characters are all welcome additions, adding depth to both the narrative and the world they inhabit, although nobody can top Ledger's Joker.

Caine's Alfred, for me, is the glue that holds the whole thing together...

Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit…

• radiomanhead

★★★½ Added by radiomanhead

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Dexter Reid

★★★½ Rewatched by Dexter Reid 24 Aug, 2014

WHY ARE YOU SO FLAWED AND STUPID? YOU'RE A DAMN NOLAN FILM! HE DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THIS!

Although all in all this film was fun and the final moments were worth the nearly 3 hour wait. I had heard that Bane was so underdeveloped because The Joker was supposed to have role in this film, but for obvious reasons that didn't happen.

That doesn't explain the lack of sense that the entire script was plagued with. A simple rewrite…

• Lucas

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas 20 Aug, 2014

When a trilogy captures a story so well from being to end, it will always leave the viewer wanting more. With the Dark Knight series, what more could you ask for. This was the most real interpretation of a fictional comic book superhero, that has ever been seen on the big screen. Again it shows some of the more dark aspects of the comic books, and stays true to some of the major points. And with every trilogy...now can you top the sequel?

• Applebaumk

★★★★½ Added by Applebaumk

The action-packed conclusion to Nolan's fantastic trilogy.

• Movieman97

★★★★★ Added by Movieman97

As the long-awaited final chapter of Christopher Nolan's "Batman" trilogy, "The Dark Knight Rises" is a phenomenal final chapter of the epic Batman story. In this final one, the stakes are raised only higher as a new threat in the form of Bane enters Gotham City, and Batman must not only defeat him, but also regain the power within himself and rise again. It's the emotionally powerful and thought-provoking journey that the character of Bruce Wayne goes through that makes…

• Enrique Morales

★★★ Added by Enrique Morales 1

The Dark Knight Rises and Enrique falls asleep.

• Vectorman82

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vectorman82 17 Aug, 2014

It's just scary how current this film is. Politics, crisis and morality all in a post 9/11 world. Oh, that and sometimes people also dress up as superheroes.

• Chad Anderson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chad Anderson 15 Aug, 2014 4

Got home and this was on while I was working. This was my first time to watch outside of the theater and it was still great.

Christopher Nolan was great. I am fond of everything he has done I have seen except for Insomnia (I have never seen Following, but would like to), but even that was mostly the fault of poor casting-Pacino was allowed to let his most awful late-career impulses run wild and Robin Williams was not quite…

• Jack1704

★★★ Rewatched by Jack1704 14 Aug, 2014

What a surprise, Gotham City is only being bloody attacked by some dickheads who want to take over the place. And only Batman can save the day.

If only someone had seen that coming, that place had been peaceful since the dawn of time.

Has anyone else noticed that super villains only go where there are super heroes? I live in England with no super heroes, and amazingly, no super villains.

I dare anyone not to do Bane's voice over and over again.

You do not fear death.

• Rodney Terrell

★★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 13 Aug, 2014

“Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?”-Bane

Sometimes a movie you have problems with can be the best thing ever in certain moments. I must have been in the mood and even though this is my least favorite of the Nolan Batman films I find myself returning to it the most. Maybe because the things that work for me really work for me. Even at the long run length I find…