• rossboyask

★★★½ Watched by rossboyask 20 Jun, 2015

Gripping action thriller with a tremendous cast. Tight action scenes in there too.

• yaykisspurr

★★★ Watched by yaykisspurr 24 Dec, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This had two casts, one for the flashbacks and one for the current time. Sam Worthington and Jessica Chastain really excelled in the younger cast. If we only saw the flashbacks it would have been a great psychological movie. Mosaad agents, they are sent to capture an enemy of their state, a notorious war criminal. I liked how she got in to capture him and how the mission almost succeeded. I enjoyed the mind games the 'good' doc played on…

• seasondays

★★ Watched by seasondays 18 Oct, 2011

just another israeli revenge picture, the twist is that the movie is so objective [or maybe unfocused] that JESPER CHRISTENSEN performance as the fugitive nazi doctor is more rich and sympathetic than any other in the movie.

• Spencer Howard

★★½ Watched by Spencer Howard 07 May, 2015 1

Standard faire with a good cast.

• Chetan

★★★½ Watched by Chetan 27 Apr, 2015

A pretty cool thriller. Chastain is excellent as always, and is supported well by Worthington and Csokas. Mirren, Hinds and Wilkinson play their older versions as the past and present stories are told in parallel. The tension is pretty good in parts, and the overall story is quite interesting.

• Kyle Sykes

★★★★ Watched by Kyle Sykes 23 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Pretty good thriller!!! You know a movie is good when it has you on edge. What started as a mission to bring a Nazi war criminal to justice, goes awry. The three agents who took up the mission may have fabricated the story to avoid the mistake, but the truth comes back to haunt them when the man resurfaces 30 years later.

Jessica Chastain was fantastic (what a shock)!! I have yet to see a bad performance from her. She…

• activechild

★★★½ Added by activechild

I honestly didn't expect this movie to be good. Ngl i watched it for chastain but i actually ended up really enjoying it!!. Im glad most of the movie was set in the flashbacks because i've watched movies like this before that would switch too much and would never let you connect to one situation. The only thing that's annoying is that they kind of used the nazi plot as a prop like the movie really had nothing to do with it so they totally could have just made up some other situation??? Anyways, overall it was pretty exciting!

• maolgrafico

★★★★½ Watched by maolgrafico 25 Mar, 2015

I love this thriller !!! They all did great performances !!! The score is great And the story is very well driven !!!

• Scott Smith

★★★ Watched by Scott Smith 22 Mar, 2015

Pro: Jessica Chastain incapacitates a guy with her legs wrapped around his head

Con: Sam Worthington was still being offered lead roles in 2010.

• Tina Something

★★★★ Watched by Tina Something 22 Mar, 2015

I added half a star for Chastain and Mirren, whose performances are always worth watching.

• Liva

★★★½ Watched by Liva 14 Mar, 2015

A bit uneven, but interesting enough.

• Steve Robinson

★★★½ Rewatched by Steve Robinson 07 Mar, 2015

A fantastic cast, some brilliant writers and a very talented director. I was excited by this film on paper, but would it live up to expectation? Yes and no.

I think the cast do very well. Worthington struggles the most with the accent but copes and overall it doesn't take away from the film too much. I believe in the characterś, especially the younger versions. Nothing wrong with the older actors, they simply had less to work with, even Mirren…