• Ana

★★ Watched by Ana 05 Feb, 2016

jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain jessica chastain…

• Greg Mako

★★★½ Watched by Greg Mako 23 Jan, 2016

Nazi grudges. I really hate Nazis.

• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 31 Mar, 2012

Great performances and production values. Let down by the core premise being anticlimactic.

• John Sant

★★★★ Watched by John Sant 02 Dec, 2015

2 December 2015 ★★★★☆

• Tarryn-tino

★★★½ Watched by Tarryn-tino 27 Sep, 2015

"Truth is a luxury..."

I didn't love The Debt, I thought it was ok, there was something that was missing. I felt like there was a massive disconnect between past and the present. I don't know if they did that intentionally, but if they did, then why? I don't get it. And if they did'n't do it on purpose then...they stuffed up haha.

Considering I'm not a huge fan of Jessica Chastain and Sam Worthington's accent was lame, I actually…

• nicolas1810

★★★ Watched by nicolas1810 17 Aug, 2015

Το κυνήγι της Μοσάντ για να συλλάβει διαβόητο γιατρό των στρατοπέδων συγκέντρωσης, σε δύο εποχές με απόσταση περίπου τριάντα χρόνων.Η πρώτη στα μέσα του 60 στο Βερολίνο και η δεύτερη τέλη του 90 σε Ισραήλ και Ουκρανία.Καλύτερη με διαφορά η αμιγώς ψυχροπολεμική και κατασκοπευτική πρώτη με μια εξαιρετική Jessica Chastain,ενώ η δεύτερη παρά την παρουσία της τεράστιας Helen Mirren χωλαίνει φανερά αφού δεν βοηθάει παραδόξως ούτε η ίδια,αλλά πολύ περισσότερο ούτε ο Tom Wilkinson που δεν πείθει σε καμιά περίπτωση σαν αρχηγός της Μοσάντ.Ριμέικ ισραηλινής ταινίας,που στο σενάριο της έχει ανακατευτεί και ο Matthew Vaughn.

• Sam Barnett

★★★ Added by Sam Barnett

Jessica Chastain and Hellen Mirren are great as usual, and The Debt also manages some effective editing and cool storytelling tricks. Unfortunately, the film stumbles constantly, be it due to Sam Worthington's absent-minded performance, the overall drab and lifeless color palette, and a ridiculous ending that in no way fits with the rest of the movie.

• alexbhades

★★★½ Watched by alexbhades 11 Mar, 2012

Buena película, buen guión, buenas interpretaciones, recomendable.

• rossboyask

★★★½ Watched by rossboyask 20 Jun, 2015

Gripping action thriller with a tremendous cast. Tight action scenes in there too.

• yaykisspurr

★★★ Watched by yaykisspurr 24 Dec, 2012

This had two casts, one for the flashbacks and one for the current time. Sam Worthington and Jessica Chastain really excelled in the younger cast. If we only saw the flashbacks it would have been a great psychological movie. Mosaad agents, they are sent to capture an enemy of their state, a notorious war criminal. I liked how she got in to capture him and how the mission almost succeeded. I enjoyed the mind games the 'good' doc played on…

• seasondays

★★ Watched by seasondays 18 Oct, 2011

just another israeli revenge picture, the twist is that the movie is so objective [or maybe unfocused] that JESPER CHRISTENSEN performance as the fugitive nazi doctor is more rich and sympathetic than any other in the movie.

• Spencer Howard

★★½ Watched by Spencer Howard 07 May, 2015 1

Standard faire with a good cast.