• Michael Graham

★★★½ Added by Michael Graham

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Barnaby Walter

★★ Watched by Barnaby Walter 10 Sep, 2014

Has some occasionally effective scenes, but it descends into hysterical nonsense with a cop-out ending.

A note on the viewing: HD. 2K. SVoD.

• radiomanhead

★★ Added by radiomanhead

Debo confesar que no había empezado mal a mi parecer, lo de la escuela de exorcismos y el cuestionamiento a la posición de la iglesia al respecto.....pero eso solo duro unos minutos, luego el aburrimiento se apodera del espectador, para después dar paro a un desarrollo parco culminando con un final vergonzoso............... me quedo con El Ultimo Exorcismo.

• MatthewLB

Watched by MatthewLB 20 Aug, 2014

The devil sure loves to play twisted. This is so far the worst movie 2012 and why is it the worst movie ever because I seen this all before. Bad directing and bad writing.

• Garrett Irwin

Added by Garrett Irwin

An insult to both horror films and found footage, The Devil Inside takes a tired premise and does nothing creative or innovative. There are no characters to root for, no real story structure, no purpose, and totally no craftsmanshp. This film was directed and written by a team whose credits include the laughable Stay Alive, and it's just as bad, if not worse. Having an anticlimactic ending is one thing, but displaying acts of violence against a newborn is another.…

• Adam Redman

Watched by Adam Redman 17 Jul, 2014

Late on, when a minor character is actually given the name John Thomas, you start to think that the whole thing has been a subtle comedy all along. I look forward to the sequel, which will presumably feature Father Cock Phallus investigating the incredibly boring goings-on from the first film.

Also, there's a dead-eyed nun on a bridge in Rome. This is not relevant to the plot and nothing ever becomes of it. Just one of dozens of narrative loose-ends that await you in this film made by people who clearly didn't have a clue how to make a film.

• David

½ Added by David

There's been an abundance of exorcism films lately, and if you're into them make sure you stay as far away as possible from this putrid garbage that somebody actually thought was okay to release in its current state.

• Jameson Worley

Watched by Jameson Worley 11 Apr, 2014

Do not even waste your time on this movie. It has one of the worst endings (probably the worst) in recent memory. The film wasn't that bad, honestly, but it stops after the 80-min mark. There wasn't a final act, not even a bad one.

• Blair Russell

★½ Added by Blair Russell

This is another case of me originally having a short review up for this then deciding to see the movie again and doing a better review.

Much to my shock, this movie is almost 2 ½ years now; before I looked it up I would have bet money on it coming out early last year. It does not seem like it's been that long since this came out and apparently every one of us saw The Devil Inside opening weekend…

• Tony Black

★½ Watched by Tony Black 01 Jun, 2014 2

Ever since The Exorcist redefined the meaning of supernatural and psychological horror forty years ago, every keen horror filmmaker has had one eye on reproducing that same primal, terrifying alchemy of demonic possession. The Devil Inside, it has to be said, must surely rank as one of the worst attempts to capture that same feeling of helpless fear of the human body & mind being taken over by the darkest recesses of existence. William Brent Bell's 'mockumentary', fused with touches of…

• Frederick Parra

Watched by Frederick Parra 21 May, 2014

83 minutos de tortura para mí.

• Big_Jim

½ Watched by Big_Jim 09 May, 2014

I like the documentary format for horror films so this had my attention. Unfortunately it only kept that attention for exactly 10 minutes before it started to fall apart and I realised it would be a long 80 minutes.
    Nothing here holds together. The style, the story, the characters, none of it works and then they have the audacity to end it with some shit cop out just to rub salt into the wound.
    Felt like the story was written…