• Boonmee

Watched by Boonmee 24 Nov, 2015

Part 9 of the Modern Mainstream Horror Project

Forget Deliver Us From Evil. This is the worst film I've encountered in this little horror experiment so far.

The Devil Inside should have been a direct-to-DVD bargain bin mistake you happened upon while drunkenly perusing the aisles of Wal-mart some lonely evening (as you do). Not a theatrical release with a marketing campaign and thousands of screenings in theaters boasting high quality sound and projection. It isn't worth any of that.…

• Villings

Watched by Villings 29 Oct, 2015

Exorcise this s**t

• Jenni

Watched by Jenni 19 Oct, 2015

So sloppy, poorly acted and incoherent that the "good" parts weren't even worth it. Ends abruptly and disatisfyingly. The only people I'd ever suggest this to would be found footage completionists.

• Tara

½ Added by Tara

worst movie ever

• Ane Enakei

½ Added by Ane Enakei

People laughed at the movie theater when i watched this '-'

• matthewmarkham

★½ Added by matthewmarkham

Stupid. Had some good jumps at the start. No fucking reason to be found footage.

• Carly Booth

½ Watched by Carly Booth 14 May, 2015

The only reason I give this movie half a star is that I can't give it zero stars. I hesitate to even call The Devil Inside a full-length feature.

Hated it. Absolute rubbish. I’m not even gonna dignify its existence with a review.

• matthewmarkham

Added by matthewmarkham

Pretty rubbish from what I remember.

• Auteur

½ Watched by Auteur 27 Jul, 2015 1

The Devil Inside is a poster in search of a movie, and I'm really struggling right now to come up with a film that has a worse ending.

• Calum Iain MacIver

★★ Watched by Calum Iain MacIver 22 Nov, 2012

The Devil Inside” is at best an average film concerning a young American girl Isabella Rossi (Fernanda Andrade), who travels to Rome where her mother, Maria (Suzan Crowley) is cooped up in an asylum, having gone "mad" during an exorcism some twenty years previously. Apparently Maria was being exorcised, broke her restrains and killed the three priests involved in the exorcism. Isabella is keen to make a documentary to try and help her understand what happened to her mother. She…

• Aaron Devery

½ Watched by Aaron Devery 17 Jun, 2015

In most cases I don't write long reviews for bad movies or even horror movies in general. But after enduring The Devil Inside, I feel compelled to share my detest for the entire mess.
    I'm not going to talk about the plot, because it's not there unless I missed it under the hilarious number of generic and idiotic horror tropes. If you can think of something wrong with the horror genre today, it's more than likely included in this pile…

• sugarwafer

½ Added by sugarwafer

The only fear inducing part in this is the scene where a dog suddenly jumps up and barks. Seriously.