• Adam Redman

Watched by Adam Redman 18 Dec, 2014

Aggressively unfunny.

• Chloe

★★★ Added by Chloe

Considering I don't like Sasha Baron Cohen or Borat kind of film, this was watchable and okay. Some laughable moments considering I don't find that kind of humour funny. Guest stars were good supporting cast for the main role of Cohen. A meh kind of movie for me.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now at Hollywood cinema, I feel it is my duty to just say this film as very much got adult themes throughout so maybe not for younger members of your family. So with that being said this film is hilarious, outrageous and funny. The storyline itself holds well together, to be honest out of the three well known Sacha Baron Cohen characters this one is the best so far. Because Admiral General Aladeen has…

• Abdullah Muhana

½ Watched by Abdullah Muhana 04 Dec, 2014

bad

View

• Ally Berry

Added by Ally Berry

(-ACTUAL CONVERSATION-)

Friend: We have to watch this, Ally! You will totally love it!!!

Me: Right. Well, you have a general understanding of the things I tend to love most. So. Tell me what it is about without spoiling anything.

Friend: This evil dictator comes to America, and satire on political stuff ensues.

Me: Solid. Let’s do it.

(-FINISHES WATCHING FILM WITH FRIEND-)

Friend: … So? What did you think?

Me: Maybe I should have asked you for a warning…

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Better than bruno that's for sure but borat was better .
    It's funny from the start but loses your interests in the ending .
    In all fairness , the movie was aladeen .

• Nick

Added by Nick

After the smash success that was Borat and pretty-good spiritual successor Bruno, we have finally hit the turning point for Sascha Baron Cohen's foreign character films.

The Dictator completely abandons what made its predecessors great: the real-life reactions from people who didn't realize they were the victims of a bit.

There were points in Borat where the reactions illicited by the victims of each gag provided some shockingly profound social commentary on American culture and our often-ignored flaws. In Bruno,…

• russman

★★★ Watched by russman 18 Nov, 2014

I thought this movie was Aladeen

• James Healey

★★★ Watched by James Healey 11 Mar, 2014

Some funny bits but wasn't as good as Bruno or Borat. Maybe I wasn't in the mood.

• Harry Simmo

★★★½ Watched by Harry Simmo 14 Nov, 2014

Pretty meh storyline but made me laff.

• Jesus Malpartida

★★★ Watched by Jesus Malpartida 14 Nov, 2014

Pone a prueba constantemente los límites del humor de cada uno. Los míos los sobrepasó con el "gag" de la violación de niños. Se le va la puta olla a veces. Por lo demás, es entretenida y tiene algunos puntos memorables.

• Rodrigo

★★★★★ Added by Rodrigo

Melhor filme de comedia ever! Nunca os EUA foram tão zuados !