• alexbhades

★★★★ Watched by alexbhades 20 Aug, 2012

El tipico humor acido de Sacha Baron Cohen volviendo a la historia de ficción.
    Desternillante.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

The Dictator is a hilarious film with a funny concept.

• Santiago

★★★ Watched by Santiago 17 Jul, 2015

To be honest I don't know how I ended up watching this film with my friend, but I did, and well... It's offensive and vulgar but it's funny! Yes! It's entertaining, just don't expect too much and if you're easily offended maybe you shouldn't watch this.

• ericf129

★★★ Added by ericf129

還OK
    有點智障XD

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★½ Rewatched by Viktor Prentovski 15 Jul, 2015

The Dictator is the follow-up to Borat. It's not as good as Borat, but it's just as fun and has the same sick humor as Borat, so it's a brilliant movie to watch with friends and laugh together. One of the finest offensive comedies I have ever watched.

• Mohit

★★★½ Added by Mohit

No me suele gustar demasiado el humor de este hombre, pues hay veces que TELA, pero me he descojonado bastante con esta película y eso pues guay. Y quiero el juego talibán para la Wii. He dicho.

• Matt Skylar

★★★ Watched by Matt Skylar 10 Jul, 2015

I was all set to hate this as I figured it'd just be full of racist jokes but it was actually pretty funny as a fish out of water comedy. Some great gags. Much better than the awful Borat made by the same team.

My favourite part was the fact the film took potshots at SJWs with Anna Faris' annoying feminist hippie character who basically played everything I despise in the world rolled into one and still managed to be a sympathetic character.

• Nour Regaya

★★★★★ Added by Nour Regaya

Never understood why it's controversial. It makes me laugh crazy.

• Richard Killiam

★★★½ Rewatched by Richard Killiam 06 Jul, 2015

The first two times I watched this, I couldn't put my finger on why exactly this brilliant premise does not quite work as well as Sacha Baron Cohen's other incredible comedies. The writing is really sharp in my opinon (the 'too smart for American audiences' trope? Ehh) and while some jokes fall flat most are hilarious and a few are amazing. No, it's strange to say but the weak link here is perhaps Cohen himself. Before the previous two films,…

• Rhiannon B

½ Watched by Rhiannon B 02 Jul, 2015

I can count the number of films I've not finished on one hand. This is one of them, barely made it to 30 minutes.
    I was expecting the same humor as Borat and Bruno but it's completely unfunny.

• seasondays

★★ Watched by seasondays 03 Jul, 2015

of course it is funny because it has plenty of gags and plenty of jokes that work but the movie as a whole feels unfocused trying to tackle too much ground.

• Ottolumiere

★★★½ Watched by Ottolumiere 28 Jun, 2015

Humor a mi medida, de manera total políticamente incorrecto