• rossboyask

★★★½ Rewatched by rossboyask 28 Jun, 2015

The car's the star in this fast moving action comedy from the makers of the quote excellent Super Troopers. The gags come thick and fast, and the car chase sequences are terrific.

• Spencer Vale

★★ Watched by Spencer Vale 26 Mar, 2015

Didn't give the lead guys much to work with. And I'm not just talking about Jessica Simpson.

• Rootbean

½ Watched by Rootbean 15 Mar, 2015

The acting in this is 'Badder' than Michael Jackson to the power of Samuel L Jackson's Mother Fucker.

• Phil

Added by Phil

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Not too sure where I stand with this update of the classic kids show. This is one of those times where making a film for the younger audience is probably the best option yet they went the other way.

The main problem here is the fact that The Dukes of Hazzard was a TV show primarily for kids. It was light-hearted and had the same kind of theme as other classic TV shows like The A-Team, Knight Rider and Airwolf.…

• hyogi

★★★½ Added by hyogi

Dumb, fun, and has car chases all in all not bad

• MrMagnusson

★★ Watched by MrMagnusson 07 Feb, 2015

I'd wager that I would've liked the hell out of this film when I were younger and the the funniest films were literary American Pie and Epic Movie.
    Yeah, I've been there. So, Dukes Of Hazzard was in my eyes nothing more than a crass piece of film to watch with some pals. They laughed throughout the film and I sat beside them and wondered what the hell was so funny. This is really not my kind of humour, I…

• Andy Summers

★★★½ Rewatched by Andy Summers 13 Jan, 2015 1

Breaking news, Todd Gaines IS Sheev!

• Matt Wooldridge

★★★ Watched by Matt Wooldridge 20 Sep, 2005

The plot isn't much different than any of the television episodes I watched when I was five. But the driving stunts are feature-film level, and the gags are the exact mix of American Pie / Jackass / Broken Lizard humour you'd expect from the Scott/Knoxville/Lizard teaming.

Will they make a sequel? This has pulled in $80m from a $50m budget, so I would say yes. But where else can they go with this franchise? How can you push the Dukes…

• bitter_enigma

½ Watched by bitter_enigma 30 Nov, 2014

I'm clearly not the target audience. More exposition than you can poke a stick at, hyuk!

• Andrew Nichols

½ Added by Andrew Nichols

Pointless.

• russman

★★½ Watched by russman 06 Oct, 2014

Can't believe they recast John Stamos with Willie Nelson

• KMOKLER

½ Added by KMOKLER

A dumb movie that's a poor adaptation of a popular tv show.