• NoWils

★★★½ Added by NoWils

Loved it until I watched the show.

• Bjørn-Harald Sønsthagen

★★★ Rewatched by Bjørn-Harald Sønsthagen 26 Sep, 2015

Mindless stunts and ridiculousness.

• Bruno Dias

½ Added by Bruno Dias

Perda de tempo!

• BennyWestside

★★★ Added by BennyWestside

I saw this movie in the theaters with my grandmother.... That shit was awkward...

• mfulton

★★ Added by mfulton

• LoveofCelluloid

★★ Watched by LoveofCelluloid 08 Jul, 2014

The TV show gets a tired big screen treatment...

Full review located at:

• dbcooper7

★★ Added by dbcooper7 3

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

As a huge fan of the television show, I was excited about the possibilities when this movie came out. I am also a fan of S.W. Scott of American Pie fame. Sadly, this movie was a bit of a letdown. Here are the positives and negatives from my screening:

Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke. Simpson was smokin' hot in her short shorts and sexy red bikini. Catherine Bach should be proud.

Burt Reynolds did a solid job as Boss…

• TxGowan

★★ Watched by TxGowan 06 Jun, 2015

I have no excuse for watching this.

Jessica Simpson sure was pretty, though.

• Parker

★½ Watched by Parker 03 Jul, 2015

Did Jay Chandrasekhar seriously sneak a fucking Super Troopers call-back into this?

That move makes this more of a Super Troopers story than a Dukes of Hazzard one, I guess.

• rossboyask

★★★½ Rewatched by rossboyask 28 Jun, 2015

The car's the star in this fast moving action comedy from the makers of the quote excellent Super Troopers. The gags come thick and fast, and the car chase sequences are terrific.

• Spencer Vale

★★ Watched by Spencer Vale 26 Mar, 2015

Didn't give the lead guys much to work with. And I'm not just talking about Jessica Simpson.

• Rootbean

½ Watched by Rootbean 15 Mar, 2015

The acting in this is 'Badder' than Michael Jackson to the power of Samuel L Jackson's Mother Fucker.