• Ángela C.

★★★½ Watched by Ángela C. 25 Apr, 2015

Great sense of humor!

• moviemanwill

★★★ Added by moviemanwill

Upon revisit, I was surprised that a lot of the humor I loved as a child fall completely flat on its face. There's a lot of cheapness, frequently hack material. The saving graces here are really only Eartha Kitt & Patrick Warburton. The story doesn't hold up nearly as well either. Some inspired comedic animation doesn't stop this from being fairly forgettable. A shame.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

VHS

• Jonah Chavez

★★★ Rewatched by Jonah Chavez 18 Apr, 2015

A really funny and witty animated movie that is fairly good. I don't have much to say about it besides its pretty hilarious and the animation is quite cool

• Xelax666

Added by Xelax666

Mi placer culpable, es mala con ganas, pero me gusta, así que a mí no me mires, yo solo soy una chica jijiji

• Dan Scully

★★★ Watched by Dan Scully 12 Apr, 2015

This felt more like Looney Tunes than Disney. Very funny and quite creatively designed. Nice and short too.

• Bradley

★★★★ Watched by Bradley 12 Apr, 2015

The Emperor's New Groove is a typically fantastic Disney animated film, that stands out in it's focus on it's comedy. It is actually genuinely hilarious for the most part, with great voice work from David Spade as the lead.

I thought it was really fun and a great lighthearted adventure movie. It's lack of dramatic elements stop it from being up there with the very best, but as a straight up comedy it works very, very well.

• Jessi Robb

★★★★ Rewatched by Jessi Robb 11 Apr, 2015

I have to say - Yzma is very arguably the most underrated Disney Villian of all time.
    Kuzco, however, is clearly the most underrated Disney Princess.

• Dumdidumdum

★★★★ Rewatched by Dumdidumdum 05 Apr, 2015

Our lazy Easter weekend guilty-pleasure viewing... One of the most simply entertaining and laugh-out-loud funny films from Disney's late-period cel-animated features.

• Sarah Mia

★★★ Watched by Sarah Mia 08 Apr, 2015

Cute!

• Luke McGowan

★★★½ Rewatched by Luke McGowan 09 Apr, 2015

Often there are those kids movies you love and when you rewatch when you're a grown up you discover a lot more about why you loved them. Shrek has its Lord Faarquad, Toy Story 2 has Buzz's wings ejecting, and The Emperor's New Groove has...well, a llama voiced by David Spade strutting around being David Spade. Maybe this isn't one of those.

But it would be unfair to judge a kid's film on its appeal to adults. The story is…

• Dane Peterson

★★★½ Watched by Dane Peterson 06 Apr, 2015 2

I watched this film to round-out some of Disney's last animation projects. This one definitely reflects a 2000's style of comedy. The animation was very surrealistic, favoring bright color palettes, wacky-impractical backgrounds, and beautiful vistas. The comedy is super meta in terms of itself and other movies. I'm wondering how well it will hold up in the future. I'm glad it wasn't full of songs: +1