• Cinemole

★★★★ Rewatched by Cinemole 25 Mar, 2015

Day 9 of '100 Days, 100 Childhood classics'

I'm very happy that I've rediscovered this movie as part of my challenge- it's one of Disney's last great movies before the transition to the 'digital animation' era. It shows Disney at their most innovative: it is a movie that has an anti-hero as it's central protagonist, which completely goes against the accepted rule that the hero of any kids movie must be likeable. It's also packed with surreal humour that made…

• The O Dog

★★★★ Watched by The O Dog 29 Mar, 2015

My quest to find the funniest thing to come out of Disney is over.

• Bobby Karmi

★★★½ Rewatched by Bobby Karmi 28 Mar, 2015

Arguably the best example of Disney doing a full blown comedy, The Emperor's New Groove is a fast paced comedy that never loses steam even if it has a rocky foundation. It does have its problems, such as weaker animation in places and David Spade doesn't quite have the best delivery, it over comes them thanks to inspired meta-humor and some strong performances from Ertha Kit, John Goodman, and Patrick Warburton

• Marna Larsen

★★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

I think this might be my favorite Disney movie ever. I feel like this and Lilo and Stitch were aimed at 'kids' my age (who were in their late teens when this came out). There's so many annoying lingo moments and the very Millennial-mocking story (and how did they know about the theme song thing)? Eartha Kitt was hilarious in this, too. I still watch it (probably once a year) and find it as funny now as I did then.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Groovy movie.

• jadecanard

★★★★ Added by jadecanard

Snappy and fun, Disney has taken a leaf out of Chuck Jones's book.

• Luiza

★★★★★ Watched by Luiza 21 Mar, 2015

tatatata tata! tatatata? tata ta ta

• Patrick

★★½ Watched by Patrick 21 Mar, 2015

Interesting design with some fleeting moments.

• Eri Ikuno

★★★★ Rewatched by Eri Ikuno 19 Mar, 2015

scary beyond all reason

• yrsurfinman

★★★★½ Rewatched by yrsurfinman 17 Mar, 2015

Squeakety skeaker squeak!

• jdetrick

★★★★½ Rewatched by jdetrick 02 Mar, 2015

Just fun. This movie is just pure fun. Eartha Kitt and Patrick Warburton are particularly fun, but even David Spade is good.

• Alison

★★★★ Watched by Alison 14 Mar, 2015

This was one of my favorite films as a kid and it still made me laugh today