• Colin Mann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Colin Mann 28 Jan, 2015

One of my favorite Disney movies! I love it!

• Liam Miller

★★★★ Rewatched by Liam Miller 28 Jan, 2015

Disney does Warner Brothers... and nails it!

• Cameron Evans

★★★★½ Added by Cameron Evans

This movie is absolutely hilarious

• Tasha Marie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tasha Marie 25 Jan, 2015

To me, Patrick Warburton will always be Kronk.

• Luke McGowan

★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

For once, David Spade isn't a hindrance in this funny and delightfully animated story.

• Nadine Keels

★★★★★ Added by Nadine Keels

Funny.

I mean, laugh out loud (not the figurative "LOL," but literal, honest to goodness laughing--loudly), have-to-pause-the-movie-and-rewind kind of funny. I wasn't expecting that with this movie, which made it all the more enjoyable.

• inamax

★★★★ Added by inamax

Hilarious and fun.

• Nick Simone

Watched by Nick Simone 16 Jan, 2015

Wow. This one was rough. This totally doesn't feel like a Disney movie at all. I don't know if that's because we've been watching them all so close together, but this feels like a very sharp turn for the studio. I'm only speculating, but was this Disney's attempt to keep up with Pixar? It feels like they are trying to throw WAY too many jokes in there. It's packed to the brim with goofy cartoon comedy. At times I felt…

• Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

★★★★½ Added by Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

Åh ja, sikke dog en Disney-perle!! I sin tid blev filmen skældt urimeligt meget ud, fordi den var så ulig, hvad Disney plejede at lave, men for mig er det en af Disneys absolutte genistreger. Humoren i den er uovertruffen morsom, historien er kæk og spændende, og dens ironiske distance til sig selv hele vejen falder komplet i min smag. De danske stemmer til Kuzco og Yzma leveret af Mads Vangsø og Lisbet Dahl er intet mindre end formidable, og…

• dominoparker

★★½ Rewatched by dominoparker 14 Jan, 2015

This one is an improvement from Tarzan in that it knows exactly what its tone is from the beginning, and it manages the screwball comedy very ably, but there are still some troubling aspects that hold it back.

First, there is a pretty gross strain of heteronormative humor that includes gay panic jokes, and generally making fun of a men for not being manly enough. In the case of Kronk especially this is played for laughs time and time again.…

• MrJ

★★★ Added by MrJ

Most popular movie for middle school and elementary ever??? Yes in 2015 we're still watching this 15 year old film that should really die.

-non likeable characters
    -predictable story except for one scene (look at cover)
    -just pure bullshit

• Jordan

★★½ Watched by Jordan 11 Jan, 2015

Cute but underwhelming, with most of the humour not quite hitting the mark.