• Charles Arpin

★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

Again, it just isn't one of the best. Kind of dumb. It still provides for some okay laughs.

• rsr216

★★★ Rewatched by rsr216 10 Feb, 2016

Solid movie. Definitely not Disney's best. Best parts of this are Patrick Warburton's Kronk. I'm surprisingly looking forward more to watching the sequel.

• Tom Sheridan

Watched by Tom Sheridan 08 Feb, 2016

Current early-20-something childhood nostalgia: the Motion Picture.

• Itxa

★★★½ Watched by Itxa 05 Feb, 2016

i fucking love this movie

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Zak

★★★★ Watched by Zak 31 Jan, 2016

Squeak squeakity squeak squeakins.

• The Verminator

★★★★½ Rewatched by The Verminator 30 Jan, 2016

I totally forgot how absolutely hilarious this film is. So underrated within the Disney canon.

Also, Kronk is greatest villain sidekick in the history of cinema.

"Squeaky squeakers squeakaty squeak squeak"

• RIMovieCorner

★★★★★ Added by RIMovieCorner

Most tend to ignore the films that Disney Animation produced in the post-Renaissance era. However I'd argue there a few hidden gems here and there from that part of the company's history and easily one of the best of that line is 2000's 'The Emperor's New Groove', which is quite frankly one of the most underrated Disney films to date. Why? Because it's arguably their funniest. This film is chock full of great lines, laugh-out-loud moments, and hilarious imagery. Some…

• Robert McDonald

★★★★½ Rewatched by Robert McDonald 28 Jan, 2016

The story of the day Chuck Jones stormed Disney. Patrick Warburton & Eartha Kitt for MVP, though every one kills it. The "great-aunt" bit is one of my favorite gags in any movie ever, it's just perfect.

• Bleki

★★★★ Watched by Bleki 26 Jan, 2016

Nepravedno podcijenjen i u istoj mjeri zaboravljen. ;(

• Ian

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ian 24 Jan, 2016

A fundamental, must-read for screenwriters. Still a delight after 16 years.

• hannah

★★★★½ Rewatched by hannah 21 Jan, 2016

all the dumb jokes i loved when i first saw this film still make me laugh now so that either means that the emperor's new groove has excellent lasting value or i haven't matured since i was seven years old