• Chloe

★★★½ Added by Chloe

This is one of the weirdest scripts ever, a man turned into a Llama has to get back home and back to his manhood. The story is weird but enjoyable and very very fun one liners. A quirky and original Disney film and one many will certainly love.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and it does have a sizable profit margin of roughly $70 million. The plot is as follows, the viewers meet Emperor Kuzco this Emperor is highly immature and has been spoilt since his very birth. Now almost 18 years on this Emperor does what he wants, when he wants and to whomever he wants including kicking a family out of their house so he can build a multiplex swimming pool where…

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★½ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Llama + selfish yet funny emperor + Kronk + shenanigans = Hilarious movie

• Gavin Breeden

★★★★ Rewatched by Gavin Breeden 09 Dec, 2014

Family movie night. Our daughter's first time with this one. Love it. Feels more like old Looney Tunes than most modern animated movies.

• Lawrence Garcia

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lawrence Garcia 08 Dec, 2014

81/100

Childhood favorite or not, this one holds up exceedingly well. Definitely the funniest Disney production of (at least) the last fifteen years. I'd go on to list my favorite visual gags, slapstick moments, and clever scripting, but then I'd end up recounting the entire film. Wonder if Disney will ever do anything like this again.

• Sean Kelly

★★★★★ Watched by Sean Kelly 06 Dec, 2014

By all accounts, it doesn't make sense.

• lstamp

★★★ Watched by lstamp 02 Dec, 2014 1

I laughed a ton at Kronk. Patrick Warburton is awesome.

• Nate

★★★ Added by Nate

Originally 'The Emperor's New Groove' was a grand Disney formula flick known as 'The People of the Sun' concerning the Aztecs and included six Sting songs. We would have had this "same old same old" if it weren't for someone who courageously raised their hand and said "Isn't this stupid?" God bless that person. The original theme was scrapped as well as all the songs excluding one. The patented Disney formula was ditched for a fast pace and zany antics…

• Jesse

★★★★½ Added by Jesse

Well it is by far the funniest Disney movie and perhaps one of its best animated features.

• Grayson D

★★★ Added by Grayson D

Pretty funny but so aggressively cheeky and self-aware that the plot just runs around in a very small circle for 80 minutes before it arbitrarily ends.

• pheyduck

★★★★½ Rewatched by pheyduck 07 Nov, 2014

I'm upset when I meet people who haven't seen or don't like this movie. Easily the funniest Disney movie ever made and one of the all around best buddy comedies of all time.

• Steven Cohen

★★★ Watched by Steven Cohen 19 Oct, 2014

I have been assured that The Emperor's New Groove should have been a staple of my childhood. It is good (Patrick Warburton especially), but it could have used a little more music.