• The Film Avenger

★★★★ Rewatched by The Film Avenger 30 Aug, 2015

This is a movie definitely worthy of its status as a cult hit, and it actually deserves more admiration. This is a very funny and witty film packed with great animation, outstanding visual gags and amazing voice acting.

The film no doubt draws most of its comedic influence from the Tex Avery Warner Brothers shorts - fast-paced and funny animation with razor-sharp gags and witty lines. The fact alone that this film consistently breaks the fourth wall and questions its…

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★★½ Rewatched by Viktor Prentovski 25 Aug, 2015

The Emperor’s New Groove is one of the funniest and most quotable animated movies ever. Most of the jokes really hit my laugh-o-meter hard. Several times I have to roll on the floor laughing, even after seeing this 3 times. It has squirrel language, transformation potions that for some reason have the same color, a talking llama lead, absurd situations, unnecessary levers, a great spinach recipe and a great groove. What's not to love?

• ritinha747

★★★½ Added by ritinha747

Such a hilarious movie! I love it, it makes me laugh so much!

• funkidelic

★★★★★ Added by funkidelic

Knocking this movie would be the same as breaking down a door made of hand-carved mahogany: you just don't do it. Who would of thunk that the voice talents of David Spade, John Goodman, Patrick Warburton, and Eartha Kitt would make for a perfect blend of comedic gold? Wendie Malick also shines as Pacha's wife. Her snort is just darling.

• Toby Leman

★★★★ Added by Toby Leman

I watched this for the first time since childhood with high hopes. They were not disappointed. I love animated films because they are so innocent and yet can be enjoyed on a multitude of levels.

• Princess Leia

★★★½ Rewatched by Princess Leia 03 Aug, 2015

Hahahahahaha! A talking llama... yeah weird, but also down right funny. Think about it, you got an Incan Emperor who does a good ''James Brown'' dance and believes him when he says ''I feel good,'' and lives a life in the fast lane, a village present voiced by John Goodman and it's funny, the same year this film came out was the same year John Goodman played a man who George Clooney kind of trusted. Well ''The Emperor's new groove''…

• Will

★★★★ Watched by Will 19 Jul, 2015

The Emperor's New Groove is a Disney animated movie about Kuzco the little emperor of a vast land and his journey when some certain characters turn against him and well, turn him into a llama. It's full of heart this movie but also importantly fun too, sure Kuzco and David Spade who voices him can get annoying but it's really the other characters in this movie you have to love. This is one of the best received Disney films of…

• Brendan Edwards

★★★ Watched by Brendan Edwards 04 Aug, 2015

Another enjoyable disney film for the collection ;-)

• Purdie

Rewatched by Purdie 30 Jul, 2015

If I was half as great as any of these characters the world could not handle me.

• mook

★★★½ Watched by mook 28 Jul, 2015

I've overlooked this as 'lesser Disney' for a good 15 years but not for any particular reason. I guess I didn't like the title, assumed it would have too many song and dance numbers, and it was released at a time when Disney weren't doing anything special.

However, whilst it's not one of their greatest films it's still a fun, irreverent, semi-selfaware coming-of-age road trip buddy comedy! I'm almost tempted to watch "Kronk's New Groove" now...

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

The Emperor's New Groove is a really fun animated family film with a wacky concept and lovable characters.

• BeachesandCream