• Nick Box

★★½ Rewatched by Nick Box 27 Sep, 2015

Every time i watch this i try to enjoy but i always have a hard time with it. The thing is it's not a bad film it's a fun Disney flick with a little bit of Disney Magic in it but not as much as it could of had, The Style worked for Hercules but not so much for this one. I am a Huge fan of Sweatbox it is one of my favorite documentaries and it opened up my eyes to what this film could have been "kingdom of the sun" and now whenever i watch new groove i just feel disappointed.

• Francesco

★★★★★ Added by Francesco

Izma forever and ever.

• Martin Jensen

★★★★ Rewatched by Martin Jensen 27 Sep, 2015

Makes me smile :)

• Cuntis

★★★★ Watched by Cuntis 25 Sep, 2015

Man dem only wanted a new pool which I can totally relate too... Uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh

• Teddroe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Teddroe 21 Sep, 2015

Watched a 15th anniversary screening at the El Capitan in Los Angeles, with a panel of a bunch of the film's writers, producers, and the director Mark Dindal. Particularly interesting given I had just watched The Sweatbox a couple weeks ago.

And, once again, this is the greatest movie ever made.

10 A+

• Joe Zappulla

★★★★ Watched by Joe Zappulla 16 Sep, 2015 8

The Emperor's New Groove is Disney Animation at the top of its game. It loses any of the seriousness that the other animated films have with their parental deaths and legitimately scary villains and replaces it fast paced fun and humor. I think it's one of the most distinct Disney films. It's narration is very meta and pokes fun at the story and Disney's other work. The main character of the film is a straight up dick for half of…

• Corin Ennis

★★★ Added by Corin Ennis

Like a weird mix of Disney and Looney Tunes, better than it probably has a right to be even if it does have David Spader in it.

• Aarom Acero

★★★★½ Watched by Aarom Acero 11 Sep, 2015

Sin duda mi película favorita de mi infancua.

• Conan Tan

★★★★ Rewatched by Conan Tan 15 Mar, 2015

Boom Baby!

• The Film Avenger

★★★★ Rewatched by The Film Avenger 30 Aug, 2015

This is a movie definitely worthy of its status as a cult hit, and it actually deserves more admiration. This is a very funny and witty film packed with great animation, outstanding visual gags and amazing voice acting.

The film no doubt draws most of its comedic influence from the Tex Avery Warner Brothers shorts - fast-paced and funny animation with razor-sharp gags and witty lines. The fact alone that this film consistently breaks the fourth wall and questions its…

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★★½ Rewatched by Viktor Prentovski 25 Aug, 2015

The Emperor’s New Groove is one of the funniest and most quotable animated movies ever. Most of the jokes really hit my laugh-o-meter hard. Several times I have to roll on the floor laughing, even after seeing this 3 times. It has squirrel language, transformation potions that for some reason have the same color, a talking llama lead, absurd situations, unnecessary levers, a great spinach recipe and a great groove. What's not to love?

• Ana Rita

★★★½ Added by Ana Rita

Such a hilarious movie! I love it, it makes me laugh so much!