• Daniblacksmoke

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniblacksmoke 19 Jul, 2014

72/100

• piefight

★★★½ Rewatched by piefight 24 Jul, 2014

For my money, Groove boasts the funniest (best?) vocal cast out of any of Disney's animated fare. Kronk and Ysma's ridiculous gags had me belly laughing on more than one occasion.

The story is derivative, but it says something about the intelligence of the writing that its funniest moments are not only completely absurd, but totally irrelevant to the plot, giving it a canny universal feel.

• bjarvis

★★½ Watched by bjarvis 17 Jul, 2014

A very, very weird film. Just before Disney's dark period, which brought about the fantastic Lilo and Stitch, the also fantastic but extremely undervalued Treasure Planet, and the terrible Atlantis, Home on the Range, Brother Bear, Chicken Little. This is no Treasure Planet or any of the classics from the 90s (pre this film) but its much better than the earlier mentioned films.

This is a weird film. Apart from the talking Llama aspect, its all over the place. Entertaining…

• Zencik

★★★★ Added by Zencik

A true hidden gem! Incredibly underrated!

• Sarah Hass

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah Hass 12 Jul, 2014

Purely ICONIC. But sadly, the youngin that I was babysitting wanted to turn it off because of its childishness and would rather watch Spy Kids. I shake my head at her. Anyway, I had a great time watching it and reliving this awesome movie

• Reece Roberts

★★★★ Rewatched by Reece Roberts 11 Jul, 2014

An oldie but a goodie.
    "PULL THE LEAVER CRONK!"

• DinosK

★★★½ Rewatched by DinosK 06 Jul, 2014

Maybe on of the most underrated Disney movies of all time Τhe Emperor's New Groove came in a time that Pixar began to take over the animation industry.And it is really a same that this surreal and funny movie with the voice talents of David Spade and John Goodman is not considered by the popular belief good.We even got to hear David Spade "Buh-bye".

Soooo underrated.

• Bill Shannon

★★★★ Rewatched by Bill Shannon 04 Jul, 2014

One of the great unsung Disney classics. The script and voice-work is on par with just about any Disney animated film of the last 20 years. (I'd even put it up against some of the lesser Pixar films. YES, I like it better than "UP," deal with it.)

An arrogant teenage emperor gets turned into a llama by a witch, and then has to try and turn himself back. And that's about all you need to know about the plot.…

• Darryl Hunt

★★★ Rewatched by Darryl Hunt 02 Jul, 2014

"Hey, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?"

In one of the first films of the post-Renaissance era, Disney keeps to the moralistic formula, but strays into mild Kafka territory and reigns in the absurdist spirit of the Looney Tunes. Patrick Warburton's culinary-loving Kronk is especially gr8.

• Dan Carter

★★★ Watched by Dan Carter 02 Jun, 2014

Disney's 40th Animated Classic, The Emperor's New Groove, followed the hugely successful Disney Renaissance and after suffering an extremely troubled production marked a very different direction from a formula that had proven successful over the previous ten years. Loosely inspired by the Danish fairytale The Emperor's New Clothes, this is the story of Kuzco (David Spade) and arrogant young Emperor who's selfish personality see's him planning to evict an entire village in order to build his own summer resort on…

• Teddroe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Teddroe 27 Jun, 2014

The greatest film ever made.

10 A+

• BiscoitoAdam

★★★★★ Added by BiscoitoAdam

quem nao gosta desse filme nao gosta da vida