• SamIam

★★★ Added by SamIam

Predictable but cute

• bridget zinser

★★★ Watched by bridget zinser 19 Jan, 2015

this needed to be so much shorter. i zoned out a lot while watching it and every time i started watching again, i missed nothing. didn't really get what it was trying to say about relationships either. that emily blunt was super selfish for trying to further her career, oh but it didn't really matter because the only reason she got ahead was not because she was smart but because rhys ifans wanted to fuck her? i thought at first…

• Gui Park

★★★½ Watched by Gui Park 17 Jan, 2015

I don't know why, but I liked it. weird ending but cute story

• Emma Lane

★★★ Watched by Emma Lane 25 Jun, 2012

NL

• Graham Durden

★★★½ Watched by Graham Durden 26 Dec, 2014

7.5/10

I cringed in a couple of scenes but I love the 4 main leads (despite Allison Brie's accent), so still ended up liking this. Probably not worth a re-watch though, hence the 7.5.

• Elsa López

★★★★ Watched by Elsa López 26 Nov, 2014

113. Si saben que soy bien fan de todo lo que tenga la firma de Apatow, en cualquier rol, ¿debo decir algo más? Segel es un tipazo, y Chris Pratt, como siempre, demuestra que es THE BEST MATE EVER.

• rkornhauser

★★★★ Rewatched by rkornhauser 23 Nov, 2014

Aún aguanta, pero no sé si soportaría una tercera visita. Recuerdo que cuando la vi me quedé enamorado de Emily Blunt, el sentimiento persiste, eso es lo que cuenta.

Trivia: casi todos los estudios de Psicología que citan o reproducen son ciertos y son casi casi de libro de texto.

• Jessica2112

★★★★½ Watched by Jessica2112 04 Jan, 2015

The storyline started off really strong and then was really cohesive and attractive till near the end, when it got a bit loose of how Tom & Violet got back together (why did Tom's parents push him to reconcile with her, assuming that they didn't know she had broken up with the professor & why Tom went to the funeral? He could have met Violet & the professor which was going to be weird).
    But in the end, they made it up by a super cute instant wedding!

• foofighters92

★★★★½ Rewatched by foofighters92 02 Jan, 2015

2 year anniversary with the SO :)

• Rufio850

★★★★ Watched by Rufio850 25 Dec, 2014

Surprisingly fracking funny and entertaining. Pretty accurate story-line and writing. Segel was okay, while Blunt and Pratt were hilarious. Throw in the funny supporting cast in Blunt's psychology group and it gets better and better.

I never watched it but now I'm thinking it was because the preview downplayed the comedy aspect of it. Clever lines and timing spoken by great actors made this work. Only complaint was Segel, he was not a strong facet in this movie; at least in the comedy aspect, he was normal in the depressing moments.

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

The producer of Bridesmades and the director of The Muppets decided to try it again , this time with Jason Segel and Emily Blunt combination staring in this latest romantic comedy. Written, directed, and produced by Nicholas Stoller the story is about a couple whose relationship becomes strained when their engagement is continually extended.

Tom Solomon (Jason Segel), a sous chef at a fancy restaurant, and Violet Barnes (Emily Blunt), a psychology PhD graduate, are happy as a couple living…

• Daniel Magid

★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Magid 17 Dec, 2014

Are there actual people that could wait five years to marry Emily Blunt? I couldn't wait five seconds.