• Gary Busey

★★★½ Watched by Gary Busey 16 Nov, 2015 2

The Five-Year Engagement is very Apatowian in execution, and whether that is good or bad is up to you. It's undoubtedly bloated beyond it's premise and perhaps a bit heavy on drama rather than comedy, but it takes it's time in offering insights on relationships and more specifically the fear of commitment and idealistic illusions of the future. It's primary cast in Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt and Alison Brie are absolutely essential here, delivering entirely versatile and earnest…

• Thiago Minhoca

★★★ Watched by Thiago Minhoca 22 Oct, 2015

Uma comédia romântica com um tema até interessante, mas a imaturidade dos personagens pra manter certos clichês do gênero acaba frustando. O elenco conta até com bons atores pra comédia e até conseguindo boas risadas (principalmente Pratt e Brie). Não é ruim, mas não crie expectativas.

PS: Alison Brie e Emily Blunt como sempre apaixonantes.

• Dan

★★★ Watched by Dan 05 Nov, 2015

emily blunt the queen of comedy tbh imo

• ironkeith

★★★½ Watched by ironkeith 19 Jun, 2015

I am a huge sucker for movies exactly like this one.

• TheAutomaton

Added by TheAutomaton

A film that felt five years long.

• Jørgen J.A.

½ Watched by Jørgen J.A. 25 Oct, 2015

Really amazed at how bad this was. One of the worst films I've ever seen.

• Jack Gattanella

★★★★½ Added by Jack Gattanella

most underrated effort from the Apatow/Segel crew. Really loved the relationship between Segel and Blunt, the stakes they had and how they made them for themselves were believable and honest.

• Patrick Mulcahy

★★★★ Watched by Patrick Mulcahy 27 Jun, 2012

Jason Segel and Emily Blunt are mighty good in this funny romantic comedy about a couple who keep deferring their wedding. Stellar support cast includes Rhys Ifans, Chris Pratt, Alison Brie, 50 Shades of Grey's Dakota Johnson, Mindy Kaling, Randall Park, Kevin Hart and 'Keyboard Guy'.

• Radhika Morabia

Watched by Radhika Morabia 25 Sep, 2015

Watch it just to hear Emily Blunt say "C is for condom. That's good enough for me." in a Cookie Monster voice.

• Daisy Victoria Edwards

★★★★ Watched by Daisy Victoria Edwards 14 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The cast are the shining star for this film. They're what drew me in for a re-watch after my first a few years ago. Not only are they appealing as they all star in my favourite sitcoms but they actually do a brilliant job of the characters in this film. I feel like Pratt's character could've been less of a caricature and Brie's more explored (the Cookie Monster and Elmo scene was a great example of the potential to explore…

• griddlecakes

★★★½ Rewatched by griddlecakes 24 May, 2015

• Amy G

★★½ Added by Amy G

Meh. Emily Blunt needs to pick her rom-coms more carefully. Still love her though.