• gbxavier

★★★★½ Watched by gbxavier 23 Jun, 2015

Talvez o maior problema desse filme seja querer ser completo demais. E não tem como, vai ter aquele momento de enrolação e superficial. E não chega a ser grave, mas poderia não existir. Erraram na duração. Ou poderiam ter aproveitado melhor esse tempo. Mas durante todo o filme você encontra a comédia. A bendita (e rara) comédia.

Pois bem, de resto continuamos com um belo trabalho de Jason Segel no roteiro. E agora seu carisma se junta ao de Chris…

• jamesthegill

★★★★ Watched by jamesthegill 31 May, 2015

Wasn't entirely sure what to expect, and having been burnt by rom-coms from a similar stable I approached it with a bit of trepidation. Luckily this was quite sweet and funny. Lots of familiar faces too!

• Paul Blakeley

★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Blakeley 31 May, 2015

A thoroughly enjoyable rom-com - with a lot of pretty good gags, a great relationship between the two leads, and a plot that takes you to some places I wasn't expecting it was going to go.

Plus it contains a scene that made me cry with laughter in the cinema. Something that hadn't happened to me before. So there's some kudos right there.

• Goodwin

★★ Rewatched by Goodwin 30 May, 2015

A decent 90 minute movie that unfortunately runs over two hours. Not worth watching again but my wife has a cold and turned it on forgetting that we saw it some time ago.

• Dana

★★★½ Watched by Dana 31 May, 2015

Emily Blunt's face and voice are awesome. Which is why she is the topic of #FilmsFromAfar number 5.

This film has at least one person from every sitcom you've ever enjoyed (probably). At some point Asian Jim from The Office sits next to Jim's real life wife while talking to Kelly Kapoor. At that point all my brain cells rejoiced. Only topped by Emily Blunt and Alison Brie going up against each other as Cookie Monster and Elmo respectively.

Also it's got lots of tear-jerky moments, cringe-y moments, laugh-out-loud moments, somebody-got-hurt-so-you-really-laugh-out-loud moments... you get the picture.

• Mr. Knoll

★★★★½ Added by Mr. Knoll

If Judd Apatow is a chronicler of midlife tragicomedy and Paul Feig a specialist in clean-cut zaniness, Nicholas Stoller is emerging as the one who never lets the laughs upstage the human element. His Five-Year Engagement is a work of impressive maturity.

• Josh B.

★★½ Watched by Josh B. 22 May, 2015

How is it that I came to own this movie?

• Ramona & Cat.

★★½ Watched by Ramona & Cat. 07 Apr, 2015

Alison Brie and Chris Pratt made this watchable.
    If only they had played the lead characters!

• Maxine NM

★½ Watched by Maxine NM 05 Apr, 2015

Amazingly bad.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

Expectedly drags on a bit long, but the jokes are consistent and the cast is likeable.

• T.C. Robson

★★★ Watched by T.C. Robson 19 Sep, 2014

Not the typical fairy-tale linear romance you usually find in movies, but predictable ending. Watch for Chris Pratt, though - he's hilarious.

• mmlaguna

Watched by mmlaguna 08 Mar, 2015

Chris Pratt cantando en español es todo.