• Daniel Magid

★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Magid 17 Dec, 2014

Are there actual people that could wait five years to marry Emily Blunt? I couldn't wait five seconds.

• Béa

★★½ Added by Béa

This film was fairly enjoyable but not really what I expected. There were a few scenes that seemed unnecessary and long but apart from that it was pretty interesting.

There were a few things that irked me; firstly, I think that they pitched it all wrong, from the trailers and publicity that I saw I thought it was going to be a comedy. They say “from the producers of bridesmaids” so you assume that it was going to be a…

• Diego Fontes

★★½ Watched by Diego Fontes 11 Dec, 2014

Sem piadas fenomenais, o filme mostra uma faceta que mora no adiar das coisas e situações. Emily Blunt, sempre boa. Sempre.

• Cassandra Javier

★★★ Added by Cassandra Javier

this was nice but some parts were too dry :/

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now showing at Hollywood cinema Norwich and to be perfectly honest with you my readers, it is a must go and see film. I am very much aware this film is about 125 minutes long, but seriously this film eats through that time period very well and it does not feel like a 125 minute film at all. The way this film has been constructed and scripted roughly there is one or two jokes…

• Keith Garlington

★★ Added by Keith Garlington

Let me start off by saying that I went into “The Five-Year Engagement” at a slight disadvantage. Unlike many people today, I’m not a fan of Judd Apatow, his films, or most of his usual collaborators. Apatow frequently works with the same casts including Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill – two actors that I instantly avoid, as well Will Ferrell who I feel is terribly overrated. This particular Apatow production stars another favorite of his, Jason Segel who’s nowhere near…

• Alexandra Brovco

Watched by Alexandra Brovco 01 Dec, 2014

didn't finish.

• Troy Peterson

★★★★½ Watched by Troy Peterson 29 Nov, 2014

This movie made me laugh at Kevin Hart.

It must be doing something right.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 28 Nov, 2014

Formas que hubiera sido mejor esto, se hace un super cut, de los momentos donde sale Chris Pratt, Alison Brie, Tim Heidecker y Brian Posehn.

De resto es un aburrido drama de un par de niños ricos que no se pueden casar, y bua, bua, bua y meh, meh, meh.

• Bryan Espitia

★★★★ Watched by Bryan Espitia 28 Nov, 2014

Why am I so addicted to romantic-comedies? They're like my Achilles heel. It's a curse, I'm telling you.

Also, I wanna plan a wedding with Emily Blunt.

• Niva

★★★½ Watched by Niva 26 Nov, 2014

muito ator massa, roteiro massa, mais engraçado que melodramático, 10/10 3,5/5

• OtisPGrumble

½ Watched by OtisPGrumble 26 Oct, 2014

OH MY GOD IT'S SO LONG AND UNFUNNY....AVOID AT ALL COSTS....IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!