• Candra Aditya

★★★½ Watched by Candra Aditya 20 Feb, 2015

Jason Segel FTW

• Ben Garnhum

★★★ Added by Ben Garnhum

Long, coastal, has its moments, LONG.

• 2cokes1popcorn

★½ Watched by 2cokes1popcorn 14 Feb, 2015

You don't so much watch this film as endure it and it seemingly never ends.

• Mully Mullennix

★★★½ Watched by Mully Mullennix 11 Feb, 2015

This is good, and pretty serious for a Rom-Com. It is very funny and goes into normal Jason Segel weird territory. It seems every movie has to have him on top screwing badly. I will say this is very long. 2 hours is a long time for a Comedy and this felt every bit of it and more. Some editing would have made this better.

• FilmApe

★★★ Watched by FilmApe 09 Feb, 2015 3

It's that time of year when love is in the air, and I feel compelled to watch sub-par romantic comedies alone, with an unchanging blank expression on my face. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

• SamIam

★★★ Added by SamIam

Predictable but cute

• bridget zinser

★★★ Watched by bridget zinser 19 Jan, 2015

this needed to be so much shorter. i zoned out a lot while watching it and every time i started watching again, i missed nothing. didn't really get what it was trying to say about relationships either. that emily blunt was super selfish for trying to further her career, oh but it didn't really matter because the only reason she got ahead was not because she was smart but because rhys ifans wanted to fuck her? i thought at first…

• Gui Park

★★★½ Watched by Gui Park 17 Jan, 2015

I don't know why, but I liked it. weird ending but cute story

• Emma Lane

★★★ Watched by Emma Lane 25 Jun, 2012

NL

• Graham Durden

★★★½ Watched by Graham Durden 26 Dec, 2014

7.5/10

I cringed in a couple of scenes but I love the 4 main leads (despite Allison Brie's accent), so still ended up liking this. Probably not worth a re-watch though, hence the 7.5.

• Elsa López

★★★★ Watched by Elsa López 26 Nov, 2014

113. Si saben que soy bien fan de todo lo que tenga la firma de Apatow, en cualquier rol, ¿debo decir algo más? Segel es un tipazo, y Chris Pratt, como siempre, demuestra que es THE BEST MATE EVER.

• rkornhauser

★★★★ Rewatched by rkornhauser 23 Nov, 2014

Aún aguanta, pero no sé si soportaría una tercera visita. Recuerdo que cuando la vi me quedé enamorado de Emily Blunt, el sentimiento persiste, eso es lo que cuenta.

Trivia: casi todos los estudios de Psicología que citan o reproducen son ciertos y son casi casi de libro de texto.