• OtisPGrumble

½ Watched by OtisPGrumble 26 Oct, 2014

OH MY GOD IT'S SO LONG AND UNFUNNY....AVOID AT ALL COSTS....IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!

• Andrew Nichols

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

excellent.

• Ipangel

★★★★ Added by Ipangel

A Typical Romance with very comedy!
    I liked it!

• Matt Heiser

★★½ Rewatched by Matt Heiser 07 Apr, 2012

Very average for an Apatow/Segel movie. It felt like they took a pre-existing script for a straight romantic/relationship drama, and then tried to add comedy scenes to to it. Very uneven; a few funny parts, and then some bad parts that really needed to be cut; the movie felt like one of the superfluous "Director's Cut's" for other comedies that just tries to pile what should have stayed deleted scenes into the movie. I like Emily Blunt, but I feel…

• Adrian Zachow

★★★½ Watched by Adrian Zachow 27 Aug, 2012

Jason Segel and Emily Blunt, who is absolutely radiant in this film, make likable leads for this modern romantic comedy about marriage procrastination. Takes it's time to warm up it's laughs and is pretty predictable, but it's charm wins out in the end.

• georgetomacini

★★★★★ Added by georgetomacini

A note: the biggest criticism of this movie at the time of its' release was its' length: 124 minutes which, by the usual Hollywood standard is 30 minutes too long. I say think God this movie is two hours long because the full spectrum of an average relationship deserves some breathing room and even if it hits some obvious (though necessary) notes the pathos of the story is strengthened by the stretch of time, by taking its' time, by having…

• georgetomacini

★★★★★ Added by georgetomacini

Maybe im being facetious but i think this is the greatest American romantic comedy since Annie Hall. If you havent seen it you should because it's deliriously satisfying, extremely funny and incredibly precise and intelligent and beautifully acted by everyone across the board. By my estimation the best thing Judd Apatow's produced that isnt directed by Adam McKay. Pairs well with the also ridiculously underappreciated, underrated and misunderstood "This Is Forty." Proof the critic resistant James L. Brooks formula is alive and well

• coline lacicada

★★★ Watched by coline lacicada 12 Oct, 2014

I can't believe I liked this romantic comedy. Thank god I didn't see the cover poster before. FOR SURE I wouldn't have chosen it. This kind of movie usually makes me vomit. Maybe because I was watching it with my daughter (26) and I was thinking of myself at her age and I would have enjoyed it too ? I don't think so...but anyway, it's already history. If someone asks me in three weeks from now what it was all…

• Brandon Mazzara

★★★½ Watched by Brandon Mazzara 15 Oct, 2014

Like many Nic Stoller movies, it doesn't go quite as deep as I'd like. But, also like many Nic Stoller movies, its charm and plethora of delightfully funny shit more than make up for it. Chris Pratt and Alison Brie in particular are just so damn good.

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 16 Aug, 2012

Rating: C

• thefamilycat

★★★★ Watched by thefamilycat 04 Oct, 2014

Eine der wenigen guten Komödien, die ich dieses Jahr gesehen habe.

• Andrew Hurley