• coline lacicada

★★★ Watched by coline lacicada 12 Oct, 2014

I can't believe I liked this romantic comedy. Thank god I didn't see the cover poster before. FOR SURE I wouldn't have chosen it. This kind of movie usually makes me vomit. Maybe because I was watching it with my daughter (26) and I was thinking of myself at her age and I would have enjoyed it too ? I don't think so...but anyway, it's already history. If someone asks me in three weeks from now what it was all…

• Brandon Mazzara

★★★½ Watched by Brandon Mazzara 15 Oct, 2014

Like many Nic Stoller movies, it doesn't go quite as deep as I'd like. But, also like many Nic Stoller movies, its charm and plethora of delightfully funny shit more than make up for it. Chris Pratt and Alison Brie in particular are just so damn good.

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 16 Aug, 2012

Rating: C

• thefamilycat

★★★★ Watched by thefamilycat 04 Oct, 2014

Eine der wenigen guten Komödien, die ich dieses Jahr gesehen habe.

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 30 Apr, 2012

Marcus North Shore Cinema
    21:55
    Screen 12, Seat FF9

• The Film Fox

★★★ Watched by The Film Fox 01 Oct, 2014

I'm not sure if Emily Buntings had work done but it looks like her skin is trying to escape off her face.
    It worries me that I quite enjoyed this....

• Ahab Bricks

★★ Watched by Ahab Bricks 01 Oct, 2014 4

Wasn't really paying attention. I recognised an actor and had to google them and then I got lost in the internet and then the film had finished.

• AndresMtl

★★★ Watched by AndresMtl 29 Sep, 2014

A below average romantic comedy with a long running time. BUT Jason Segel and Emily Blunt are adorable, aren't they?

• Gabrielle

★★★ Watched by Gabrielle 29 Sep, 2014

Meh. It's okay. If it weren't for Jason Segel and Chris Pratt there would literally be nothing there, though.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 14 Aug, 2014

The Five-Year Engagement goes from being very funny to be mildly amusing, and then to not being funny at all at an irregular pace. The plot is nothing too original but sometimes it seemed to work fine, partly because the writing really tried to avoid clichés. More consistent jokes would have made it better, but what it needed the most was a more condensed storyline. A length of over two hours for a film like this is simply excessive. Luckily…

• JaySalahi

★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 21 May, 2013

C+ (78)

• Windyblue

★★ Added by Windyblue

Limp, unfunny, undrama. Just some stuff happens. There's no reason for this to attract viewers.