• Radhika Morabia

Watched by Radhika Morabia 25 Sep, 2015

Watch it just to hear Emily Blunt say "C is for condom. That's good enough for me." in a Cookie Monster voice.

• Daisy Victoria Edwards

★★★★ Watched by Daisy Victoria Edwards 14 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The cast are the shining star for this film. They're what drew me in for a re-watch after my first a few years ago. Not only are they appealing as they all star in my favourite sitcoms but they actually do a brilliant job of the characters in this film. I feel like Pratt's character could've been less of a caricature and Brie's more explored (the Cookie Monster and Elmo scene was a great example of the potential to explore…

• griddlecakes

★★★½ Rewatched by griddlecakes 24 May, 2015

• Amy G

★★½ Added by Amy G

Meh. Emily Blunt needs to pick her rom-coms more carefully. Still love her though.

• Stephen Brown

★★½ Watched by Stephen Brown 29 Aug, 2015

A really great cast let down by a disappointing film. I didn't actually know it was a Judd Apatow production but this became quickly apparent as the film drags on into self indulgence far too often. In this article it states that Apatow's films "always start with a strong script, no one is too precious about changes if they can lead to a better end result" the problem seems to be that nobody is realising that the changes aren't making…

• Samuel Oliveira

★★★ Watched by Samuel Oliveira 28 Aug, 2015

Plot inexistente. Muitas participações desiluminadas. Sem graça

• Bramaster

★★ Watched by Bramaster 25 Aug, 2015

I'm gonna take a five-year vacation from watching any movie written by Jason Segal!

I get it, he's a sad sack loser with a heart of gold and quirky friends. I don't know why, but his act has run thin with me. Maybe you're like "Hey, I could use some more Jason Segel!" I'm like "Nah. I'm good." I like Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen more than him. They're kind of in the same group of friends right? Kind of?…

• BennyWestside

★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

It took these crazy kids five years to get married!

I don't know why it took Jason Segel so long to marry Emily Blunt, I would have done that shit in heartbeat.

• Carlos Rubi

★★★★ Rewatched by Carlos Rubi 18 Aug, 2015

Me encanta aplicar el rewatch a películas que vi en el cine hace años, porque encuentro actores de reparto y/o extras que ahora son mucho más relevantes (como me sucedió con The Kings of Summer).

Aquí, brillan Kevin Hart (aunque lo odio), Mindy Kaling, Dakota Johnson (la conocimos en Social Network pero su breakthrough fue en 50 Shades), Randall Park (The Interview) y -de nuevo- Kumail Nanjiani, ahora estrella de Silicon Valley.

La película envejeció muy bien, los chistes son…

• Luke McGrath

★★ Watched by Luke McGrath 15 Aug, 2015

Moments of charm, mainly a chore.

• Jordan

★★★★ Rewatched by Jordan 16 Aug, 2015

Back in 2012 when I first rented it, I thought it was just decent like a 3/5 maybe, but on re-watch I can confirm that this is one of, if not my favorite of Apatow's films. It's pretty much the perfect romantic comedy. It's hilarious, irresistibly cute and very memorable. I'm glad I walked for an hour in a bad neighborhood late at night alone just so I could find this film in the $3.75 DVD bin at Walmart.

• Jon Tucker

★★½ Added by Jon Tucker

( D ) Couldn't have cared less for this movie. Had some funny parts in it that I wish Jason Segel would've saved for a better movie like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Also way too long. Didn't need to sit there for over 2 hrs waiting for the typical kiss & make up ending.