• Jamie Rogers

★★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

Expectedly drags on a bit long, but the jokes are consistent and the cast is likeable.

• T.C. Robson

★★★ Watched by T.C. Robson 19 Sep, 2014

Not the typical fairy-tale linear romance you usually find in movies, but predictable ending. Watch for Chris Pratt, though - he's hilarious.

• mmlaguna

Watched by mmlaguna 08 Mar, 2015

Chris Pratt cantando en español es todo.

• Alecs

★★ Watched by Alecs 07 Mar, 2015

dakota johnson mi ammazza

• Candra Aditya

★★★½ Watched by Candra Aditya 20 Feb, 2015

Jason Segel FTW

• Ben Garnhum

★★★ Added by Ben Garnhum

Long, coastal, has its moments, LONG.

• 2cokes1popcorn

★½ Watched by 2cokes1popcorn 14 Feb, 2015

You don't so much watch this film as endure it and it seemingly never ends.

• Mully Mullennix

★★★½ Watched by Mully Mullennix 11 Feb, 2015

This is good, and pretty serious for a Rom-Com. It is very funny and goes into normal Jason Segel weird territory. It seems every movie has to have him on top screwing badly. I will say this is very long. 2 hours is a long time for a Comedy and this felt every bit of it and more. Some editing would have made this better.

• FilmApe

★★★ Watched by FilmApe 09 Feb, 2015 3

It's that time of year when love is in the air, and I feel compelled to watch sub-par romantic comedies alone, with an unchanging blank expression on my face. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

• SamIam

★★★ Added by SamIam

Predictable but cute

• bridget zinser

★★★ Watched by bridget zinser 19 Jan, 2015

this needed to be so much shorter. i zoned out a lot while watching it and every time i started watching again, i missed nothing. didn't really get what it was trying to say about relationships either. that emily blunt was super selfish for trying to further her career, oh but it didn't really matter because the only reason she got ahead was not because she was smart but because rhys ifans wanted to fuck her? i thought at first…

• Gui Park

★★★½ Watched by Gui Park 17 Jan, 2015

I don't know why, but I liked it. weird ending but cute story