• Matthew

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew 20 Dec, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Nokhi Ouzbara

★★★★ Rewatched by Nokhi Ouzbara 19 Dec, 2014

A rewatch 3 years later has been a whole new experience.

• Nadia

★★★★½ Watched by Nadia 19 Dec, 2014

I know I'm a bit late to the party but whatever, I really liked it! The film had me hooked and engrossed from start to finish, and everything from the cinematography to the score was very well done.
    The acting was amazing; Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara were totally believable and compelling as Mikael Blomkvist and Lisbeth Salander. Fincher did a great job, the way he directed the torture scenes were very effective as I found them quite grotesque, which…

• hattierepo

★★★★ Watched by hattierepo 19 Dec, 2014

I love the character Lisbeth she is badass

• Phil Sternwise

½ Added by Phil Sternwise

This movie is so fucking offensive it's not even funny. The original trilogy is fucking 100 times better than this over stylized crap. It's like the asshole who made it didn't give one fuck about the source material either, his Lizbeth is all fucking wrong, but who cares right, she's what modern American audiences want, an over sexualized "cutie" ...naaaaa.... aaaa-aaa that is not what the fuck she's supposed to be here assholes, she's supposed to be tough as shit and not fetishized. Yeah fuck this movie.

• John DeCarli

★★★★½ Rewatched by John DeCarli 12 Dec, 2014

I find myself completely fascinated by this film, while finding the central mystery and even the character of Lisbeth utterly banal. The speed and spininess with which the simple narrative beats are related somehow becomes the principle text of the film for me. It's breathless and urgent, cold and unyielding, and perhaps the purest distillation of Fincher's skills as a stylist and adapter.

• Anny

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anny 29 Nov, 2014

I've lost count of how many time I watched this movie and everytime it feels like the first time. David Fincher is a great director and I really love Rooney Mara, she's an outstanding actress and really deserved an oscar, her chesmistry with Daniel Craig is remarkable.

• den4z

★★★★★ Watched by den4z 12 Dec, 2014

David Fincher'ın yine David Fincherlık yaptığı film.Kitap uyarlaması filmler arasında açık ara en iyi filmler ona ait olmalı.Mükemmel uyarlama,mükemmel film.Popüler kitap ayağına kısmen Alacakarnlık muamelesi görmesi hoş değil.Neyseki oscarı var.Umarım iki ve üçüncü kitapları da çeker Fincher.Tabii Gone Girle ayrılan süre bu filmde olsa çok daha iyi olabilirdi,buna rağmen kitap çok iyi aktarılmış.
    On numara beş yıldız.

• Kirk Gospel

★★★ Rewatched by Kirk Gospel 14 Dec, 2014

The good: Direction, most of the plot.
    The bad: Length, the rest of the plot.

There were elements in the plot that felt unnecessary but at least the main who dunnit case was alright. It was too long and honestly i wasn't interested during several moments.

• benhamine

★★★★ Rewatched by benhamine 22 May, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Johnathon Allen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Johnathon Allen 11 Dec, 2014

This is one of the few times that the remake is better than the original.

• lovelybubbles

★★★★ Added by lovelybubbles

The mystery was my favorite part. I didn't expect to love it so much.