• Ricardo Claudino

★★★★½ Watched by Ricardo Claudino 29 Jun, 2015

It has a really intriguing story!

• Dominic Cobb

★★★★ Rewatched by Dominic Cobb 28 Jun, 2015

#50 in my collection rewatch.

My comment on this film:
    "Though far from one of Fincher's best works, the mystery aspect still works, and it still, as usual with the director's films, has tremendous visuals and sounds. Rooney Mara, Stellan Skarsgard and Daniel Craig all deliver great performances."

• eschwa22

★★★★ Added by eschwa22

8/10: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

• Harrison Tucker

★★★★★ Added by Harrison Tucker

If you came up to me and told me to make a movie and I was only allowed to watch one movie in preparation it would be this. Like someone of religious faith reading over their holy book in times of need I would turn to my bible of film making. Seriously everything you ever need to know is in this movie.
    What else besides this and Mann's Blackhat shows the digital world organically intertwined into our everyday lives. We…

• María A

★★★★ Added by María A

• Stephen Brown

★★★ Watched by Stephen Brown 19 Jun, 2015

I wasn't a fan of the original film, I thought it was an uninteresting story told in a very televisual way with nothing apart from graphic scenes giving it reason to be on the big screen. I kept forgetting that David Fincher directed this remake and put off watching it for quite some time. Fincher can't do much to improve the story but at least this version is interesting to look at.

• Malcolm

★★★★ Watched by Malcolm 21 Jun, 2015

David Fincher shines once again in the genre he is known for. Finchy expertly uses everything in his arsenal to set each scene with the perfect mood and deliver true emotion. He uses lighting, blocking, camera angles and movement, and matching music to achieve this.

I'm excited for the next installment by Fincher: screenrant.com/girl-played-fire-movie-david-fincher/

• Debs

★★★★★ Added by Debs

This film has it all. And the music!

• Lexi

★★★★ Watched by Lexi 17 Jun, 2015

This was SO good the only part that got confusing for me was keeping up with all the names but other than that it was super entertaining

• Nick Issacc

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick Issacc 08 Jun, 2015

I think my opinion of this move just keeps going up everytime I watch it. Even if the material seemed a bit more pulpy coming off The Social Network, it's bewitching: If this is on tv, even heavily edited on cable, I can't stop watching.

Mara Rooney is a spark plug. It's a shame she's wasting time on a Peter Pan adaptation.

• Evan W

★★★★½ Added by Evan W

A very impressive movie. Beautiful film as expected from Fincher, as well as a great performance from Rooney Mara. The film was rather long which is why it didn't receive all five stars, but nonetheless, I still enjoyed it a lot. I very much hope Fincher decides to direct the sequel.

• Jesús Placencia

Watched by Jesús Placencia 09 Jun, 2015

I don't really know how to rate this film. It seems like it doesn't try to be different from the older Swedish version (except for the intro-credits sequence and the prologue at the end). It simply felt like a rewatch. This, clearly, had more budget; but there are few differences in the narrative or even the style. The performances, however, are great. Mara is fantastic, and Craig gives a more charismatic performance than expected. The film's quality, I would say,…