• Hayley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hayley 05 May, 2016

In my top 10 favorite films of all time

• marundell

★★★★ Rewatched by marundell 02 May, 2016

Not sure if it's Fincher or Craig, but for some reason I really like this take on the well known book. If pushed I'll probably say the former.

It's a pity as at 2016 they still have not made the sequels together.

• susantecno

★★ Added by susantecno

49/100

• Samantha De Leon

★★★★★ Watched by Samantha De Leon 28 Apr, 2016

This is a damn good movie.
    The title sequence was absolutely captivating. The cinematography was stunning, the acting good, the characters complex, and the plot and pace being brilliant. The film was hard to watch at times but it was overall a masterpiece that shows the reality of sexual violence. David Fincher continues to amaze me with these stories of brutal, strong women and spot on casting. I don't think I could have seen Salander and Blomvkist played by anyone else.

• Sheryl

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sheryl 01 May, 2016

I can still recite Lisbeth's "I am insane" monologue from memory and it's been five years.

• Isabelle Brandelero

★★★½ Added by Isabelle Brandelero

meio exagerado na ação comparado com os filmes suecos e os livros mas serve

pena que não teve continuação

LEIAM A TRILLOGIA MILLENIUM. OBRIGADA.

• Frederick Parra

★★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 28 Apr, 2016

Quizás es una adaptación innecesaria, pero Fincher se las ingenia para hacer de esta "copia" algo muy disfrutable.

Me encantó mucho la ambientación y su ritmo de suspenso.

El personaje interpretado por Rooney Mara está brutal.

Y a pesar de que no me esperaba nada nuevo con respecto a la original, no me pareció para nada aburrida.

Me sentí igual de bien que cuando vi "The Social Network", se me asemeja en cuanto a atmósfera.

• Killian

★★★★ Watched by Killian 30 Apr, 2016

Rooney did that!!! Also fuck the directors for the fate of the cat

• jvreilly

★★★★ Rewatched by jvreilly 28 Apr, 2016

Absolutely nothing like the Swedish OG, but able to stand on its own. Where's the damn sequel?! A totally different and lovely take on Lisbeth. I adore both versions.

• Steve Carver

★★★★ Added by Steve Carver

An intense and well done thriller. This criminally underrated film features some of Fincher's finest work in subtlety and intensity. It's dark, gritty, disturbing, stylish, and just downright entertaining.

• La Pantalla Invisible
  • Tomas

Rewatched by Tomas 24 Apr, 2016 2

Despite great performances and a terrific score from Trent Reznor, Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo can't quite get past the level of an average mystery as it hits all the same notes you normally see and it ends up feeling a bit bland.