• Nik Ashri

★★★★ Rewatched by Nik Ashri 03 May, 2016

There are several suspense and intense scenes in this film that grab my attention to the core and take me deep inside. The performances of the actors, the pace of the story, the narrative, are all the reasons this film is a mind bending thriller. Have I mentioned that I saw this film. The Danial Craig one. This time, it was a little bit dictracting seeing a movie with dubbed voice but nevertheless it still can hold my neck and…

• Stephanie Muñoz

★★★½ Watched by Stephanie Muñoz 03 May, 2016

He was an evil motherfucker who hated women.

thank god Lisbeth Salander doesn't ask for permission to kill a serial rapist and murderer..................

• Ih8RomComs

★★★★★ Added by Ih8RomComs

If you're considering watching the bastardized American version, DON'T.

This is the only version that ever should have existed.

• Lucas Abreu

★★★½ Watched by Lucas Abreu 23 Apr, 2016

São tantos e tantos finais que me cansei. O argumento é interessante, mas infelizmente o remake do filme é muito melhor, e a comparação é inevitável.

• Ryan Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Ryan Ward 20 Apr, 2016

great performance from Noomi Rapace which lifts this from being okay to a quite good thriller.

• Redivo

★★★ Watched by Redivo 26 Mar, 2016

Assistindo as versões suecas por motivos de relembrar a história para ler o 4º livro.

Meio difícil evitar comparações com a versão americana, ainda mais pq eu a vi ainda antes de ler os livros. Gostei muito de ambas, mas a preferência ainda fica com a americana. Já gosto bastante do trabalho de David Fincher como diretor, principalmente em adaptações de livros para o cinema (vide Gone Girl, Fight Club e Seven). Fora isso, ainda tem a Rooney Mara que…

• Caitlin Dawn

★★★½ Rewatched by Caitlin Dawn 15 Apr, 2016

A lot of people say this one is better than the Hollywood adaptation. I don't know what they're smoking. The only thing this has got going for it is that it was made first.

• Yug S

★★★½ Added by Yug S

I watched the extended version. The Hollywood guys nailed it right and made it crisper in 2011.

• Michael Keene

★★★★½ Watched by Michael Keene 09 Apr, 2016

Rapril 2016: Day 4: Swedish Men Hate Women, The Movie

Having already seen the English-language remake, I can't say I was actually surprised by too much in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The central plot plays out roughly the same, and the only real change seems to be the handling of the libel subplot and the denouement. It should be considered a sign of triumph then that I was fully immersed for the entire film.

While it's not quite…

• Quynh Duong

★★★½ Added by Quynh Duong

Fuck. Fincher ruined this film for me.

• deepbluefunk

★★★½ Watched by deepbluefunk 03 Apr, 2016

Way more heart than Fincher's cold vision. Oplev also tightens the piece up - and keeps the two leads and their stories much more intertwined from the get go.

• David

★★★ Rewatched by David 31 Mar, 2016

hm, így, hogy még friss a könyelolvasás-élmény, hát lejjebb kellett vennem a pontot, mert ugyan magában jó film, de a könyvvel összevetve sokkal bénább a megvalósítás (nyilván a könyv jobb!), kíváncsi is vagyok most a 2011-es változatra, hogy az mennyire hű hozzá.