• Lucas Abreu

★★★½ Watched by Lucas Abreu 23 Apr, 2016

São tantos e tantos finais que me cansei. O argumento é interessante, mas infelizmente o remake do filme é muito melhor, e a comparação é inevitável.

• Ryan Ward

★★★½ Rewatched by Ryan Ward 20 Apr, 2016

great performance from Noomi Rapace which lifts this from being okay to a quite good thriller.

• Redivo

★★★ Watched by Redivo 26 Mar, 2016

Assistindo as versões suecas por motivos de relembrar a história para ler o 4º livro.

Meio difícil evitar comparações com a versão americana, ainda mais pq eu a vi ainda antes de ler os livros. Gostei muito de ambas, mas a preferência ainda fica com a americana. Já gosto bastante do trabalho de David Fincher como diretor, principalmente em adaptações de livros para o cinema (vide Gone Girl, Fight Club e Seven). Fora isso, ainda tem a Rooney Mara que…

• Caitlin Dawn

★★★½ Rewatched by Caitlin Dawn 15 Apr, 2016

A lot of people say this one is better than the Hollywood adaptation. I don't know what they're smoking. The only thing this has got going for it is that it was made first.

• Yug S

★★★½ Added by Yug S

I watched the extended version. The Hollywood guys nailed it right and made it crisper in 2011.

• Michael Keene

★★★★½ Watched by Michael Keene 09 Apr, 2016

Rapril 2016: Day 4: Swedish Men Hate Women, The Movie

Having already seen the English-language remake, I can't say I was actually surprised by too much in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The central plot plays out roughly the same, and the only real change seems to be the handling of the libel subplot and the denouement. It should be considered a sign of triumph then that I was fully immersed for the entire film.

While it's not quite…

• Quynh Duong

★★★½ Added by Quynh Duong

Fuck. Fincher ruined this film for me.

• deepbluefunk

★★★½ Watched by deepbluefunk 03 Apr, 2016

Way more heart than Fincher's cold vision. Oplev also tightens the piece up - and keeps the two leads and their stories much more intertwined from the get go.

• David

★★★ Rewatched by David 31 Mar, 2016

hm, így, hogy még friss a könyelolvasás-élmény, hát lejjebb kellett vennem a pontot, mert ugyan magában jó film, de a könyvvel összevetve sokkal bénább a megvalósítás (nyilván a könyv jobb!), kíváncsi is vagyok most a 2011-es változatra, hogy az mennyire hű hozzá.

• Bradley Jones

★★★★★ Watched by Bradley Jones 05 Feb, 2016

Oh my gosh! This film is amazing. It is so much better than David Fincher's version. On Netflix. Check it out

• ArizonaJim

★★½ Added by ArizonaJim

One evening we weren’t doing anything so me and my partner checked to see what was on – this was convenient, so we went. I’ve not read the book but it has been recommended to me – although not by people whose tastes I trust. The film gives a completely false view of Sweden: I’ve seen the BBC adaptations of Wallander and know everyone in Sweden drives a Volvo and everyone’s workplace and home are furnished in 1960s-70s Swedish modernism.…

• Craig Hart

★★★★ Added by Craig Hart

I'm a fan of the book on which the film is based, so that may color my judgment a bit. Disgraced reporter Michael Blomkvist takes a job investigating the 40-year old disappearance of a young woman who is presumed murdered. The case is complicated by the fact that the family involved provides many suspects internally as well as by a young anti-social hacker Lisbeth Salander, who takes a personal interest in his case and helps him determine who the killer…