• Finn

Added by Finn

Man I didn't even like this way back then. I liked everything back then.

• Nik

★★ Watched by Nik 19 Jan, 2011

Part of my 2011 list and my Michel Gondry list.

• KT Wabbit

★★ Watched by KT Wabbit 21 Apr, 2016

Not now Kato.

• Alexander Båtsvik

★★★★ Watched by Alexander Båtsvik 17 Apr, 2016

OK, seriously, I don't get the hate for this. I think it's super entertaining, funny, it looks awesome and the cast works really great. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's really far from bad.

• Brendan

Watched by Brendan 25 Mar, 2016

With Seth Rogan as hero, Christoph Waltz as a villain and with Michel Gondry directing; it really is a puzzle how The Green Hornet turned into such an unfunny bore.

• Harris Dang

★★★ Added by Harris Dang

Oh, what it would be like to have Stephen Chow at the helm and Nicolas Cage ass the villain with a Jamaican accent as planned.

We'll never know. Let's roll, Kato.

• BHCcorp.

★★½ Added by BHCcorp.

It was fun, I suppose, but nothing much apart from the comedy from Rogen and his partner.

I've seen better.

• Neil Studd

★★ Watched by Neil Studd 03 Apr, 2016

Apparently, rampant misogyny is a superpower.

• red

★★★ Watched by red 31 Mar, 2016

Okay, so The Green Hornet is predictable as heck. When spoilt newspaper-heir Britt Reid and his dad's car mechanic accidentally get in a fight with criminals, you know it's inevitable that these guys are going to bro-up and then have a falling out two thirds into the film just as they really need each other. Fine, it's a superhero movie, predictability is expected.

Looking past that, I enjoyed the journey. The villains were terribly underwritten but Green Hornet is ultimately…

• Craig Hart

★½ Added by Craig Hart

Taking a fairly venerable property like the Green Hornet (he’s been around since the 1930’s in one media form or another) and “re-imagining” it to present day, even though the character is less known now with the general public, more often than not, ends up a giant poo-fest. “The Green Hornet” is more this sort of re-imagining than not. This revamp has been in development since the 1990‘s at least and with good reason. Seth Rogen is Britt Reid, rich…

• 61eRmovie

overall (100): 65

61eR ®

• dannyxhutch

★★★ Added by dannyxhutch

I couldn't believe I was even watching this when it started but it turned out to be enjoyable if even just for Franco's small role and Waltz' turn in another villainous role. He is just fun to hate.