• Caesar

★★ Watched by Caesar 17 Dec, 2014

How the hell did Seth Rogen not become the world's biggest action star after this movie? Sometimes this world is confusing.

• Phil Sternwise

Added by Phil Sternwise

Barf in a bag and dump it on your face, there is no end to these idiotic superhero remakes.

• joelhwa

★★★ Watched by joelhwa 04 Jul, 2011

6/10: Light-hearted action comedy and surprisingly I was entertained by it despite all the negative reviews. The Black Beauty is one of the coolest cars (not forgetting Batmobile, of course) I have seen in any film. Also the scene that slowly got divided from1 into eventual 16 continuous multi-camer...

• Peter Krueger

★★½ Added by Peter Krueger

Christoph Waltz is easily the best part of this messy re-imagining. Too long, too noisy. Difficult to see why Michel Gondry was hired to direct this, as the film uses almost none of his innovative touches. Kato is good, but the film briefly feels like a disassociative horror title the instant Cameron Diaz shows up.

• G. Jardar Olsen

★½ Added by G. Jardar Olsen

One of my favorite tv-shows growing up was (a rerun of) The Green Hornet, with Van Williams and Bruce Lee.

This film version co-written by Seth Rogen, executive produced by Seth Rogen and starring Seth Rogen feels like the anti-Seth Rogen.

Rogen is Hollywood's overgrown child, but there is little childlike charm or fun to be found in his Hornet. To say Rogen is miscast, is an understatement. How they can throw 120 million dollars at the idea of Seth…

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on Blu-Ray and it made a profit margin of roughly $108 million. The storyline in a nutshell is Seth Rogan's character is left to run his father's business after a tragic mishap and unknown to Seth Rogan he has just began his lifetime adventure, [please remember this is just in a nutshell and there is so much more going on.] The comedy level is unusually strong in this project for a crime-fighting film…

• Dexter Reid

★★★½ Watched by Dexter Reid 04 Dec, 2014

For some reason I liked this movie quite a lot. The music choices were awesome (Johnny Cash and The White Stripes in the same movie? Yes please). Also Rogen is funny as always and the complete ridiculousness of the plot suits the rest of the movie so that was fine.

• Bobby Edwards

★★★★ Added by Bobby Edwards

Very entertaining

• mattsaponar

★★★½ Added by mattsaponar

SUPER fun movie.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★½ Watched by Adrian Zachow 02 Apr, 2011

Maybe all those warnings from critics lowered my expectations, but I found this entertaining for most of the time. Seth Rogen would hardly seem to fit the suave persona of the Green Hornet, although I do recall the old TV show being somewhat campy the way Batman used to be, so his choice in approaching this as a (light) spoof would seem valid. The film is very slick as well, with eye-popping action sequences and nice vehicles and gadgets. Christopher…

• ChicToDo

★½ Watched by ChicToDo 06 Aug, 2011

I hoped to like this more than I did, considering it's a Michel Gondry film. To be honest, I actually don't remember much of the film, which speaks volumes.

• William Humes

★★★½ Rewatched by William Humes 14 Nov, 2014

Not everyone likes this film. However i loved it! After a few rewatches through out the years, i see it for what it is... A superhero parody. And it does a fantastic job of it in my books!