• t2kickassjedi

★★★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

The Green Hornet is a fun action film with a cool concept and Seth Rogen and Jay Chou are hilarious. Also Christoph Waltz gives a great performance.

• Brett Leach

★★★★ Rewatched by Brett Leach 20 Jul, 2015

I think this movie was a victim of the sad, current trend of reviewing a movie based on the bad press before it is even seen. I think The Lone Ranger and John Carter were also victims of this fad. This movie is incredibly funny and exciting. It would have instantly become my favorite movie if I was thirteen.

• mfulton

2011 忘記在哪看的

周杰倫如果沒什麼才華真的滿平凡的(喂!)

•  Justin Purwitsky

★★★ Rewatched by Justin Purwitsky 09 Jul, 2015

So excited was I when I saw that Michel Gondry was directing this film. When it was released I rushed to the theatre only to walk out somewhat disappointed. I liked the movie but I was overly thrilled by it. So now I just watched it again and you know what? My feelings haven't changed at all.

There are good things about this film. Some cool effects, good editing and Christop Waltz who is as scary as he is hilarious.…

• Gucky Peterson

★★½ Watched by Gucky Peterson 04 Jul, 2015

This is the kind of film that defines a "mixed" review.

On the pros:
    - It defies cliches and tropes at every corner, carefully stepping away from what might be racist or expected of a superhero movie in source material that's problematic
    - It parodies violence in a grotesque way that evokes OBSERVE & REPORT a bit and parodies the whole "rich kid wants to play superhero" trope
    - Christoph Waltz's character is unexpectedly fun and non-threatening (in a way that…

• Brainfreezeman

★★★ Added by Brainfreezeman

Passable Rogen Comedy. Jay Chou's Kato is pretty fun overall and the movie has some neat gadgets. Didn't really care for Christoph Waltz, his character was kind of boring unfortunately.

• fabitof

★★ Watched by fabitof 25 Jun, 2015

Michel Gondry entende de imagens, mas a história é uma bobagem e uma bagunça que funciona meramente como desculpa para uma ou outra cena esteticamente mais elaborada. Os personagens também são idiotas e não despertam o menor carisma. Seth Rogen é tipo um rei do camarote que resolve virar herói. E Cameron Diaz não tem o que fazer o filme inteiro. Consegue ser divertido em partes, mas totalmente desnecessário no todo.

• L!M!N

★★★★ Added by L!M!N

Cheesy, but I'm a fan of Rogen, Chou, & Waltz.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

zöld darázs

• JackGradis

★★★½ Rewatched by JackGradis 30 May, 2015

Incredibly stupid, but undeniably fun and filled with laughs.

• Kieran Smith

★★★½ Added by Kieran Smith

"You said I'm boring. My gun has two barrels. That's not boring"

The Plot: Britt Reid (Seth Rogen), the heir to the largest newspaper fortune in Los Angeles, is a spoiled playboy who has been, thus far, happy to lead an aimless life. After his father (Tom Wilkinson) dies, Britt meets Kato (Jay Chou), a resourceful company employee. Realizing that they have the talent and resources to make something of their lives, Britt and Kato join forces as costumed crime-fighters…