• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 27 Sep, 2015

Derivative and unremarkable.

• NoWils

★★★½ Added by NoWils

Whatever people say it about, I thought it was funny and exciting.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★ Watched by Paul Kapsalis 27 Sep, 2015

"Go be a journalist. I'll kick ass"

It's still classic Seth Rogen film...with a little bit of action.It's not something extremely good,it has some really funny moments,and even though I am sure I won't remember anything in 2 weeks from now,I can't deny that I had a good time watching it.

• phil haigh

★½ Watched by phil haigh 20 Sep, 2015

More unfunny childish nonsense from Seth Rogen who seems mainly to be an unfunny child.

• Gabriel Cebrián

★★★½ Watched by Gabriel Cebrián 19 Sep, 2015

Si esta película fuese de Marvel estaríais que no cagaríais con ella.

• Matt Thomas

★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 16 Sep, 2015

Lots of fun. Gondry brings enough quirks to make it distinctive. Rogan and Chou are a solid double act. Just a shame Diaz and Waltz are both given significantly underwritten parts.

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

Cameron Diaz did even bug me in this movie, so that has a lot going for it. And Seth Rogen makes for a surprisingly good superhero.

• George Morris

★★ Watched by George Morris 07 May, 2013

Michel Gondry, why on Earth were you attached to this? Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg's script doesn't dazzle near as much as it needs to, with jokes that fall surprisingly flat compared to the pair's other work. The protagonists are unlikable, the villain is a bore (what a waste of Christoph Waltz) and Cameron Diaz is here for no good reason either. If it wasn't for the fluid direction and cinematography, there'd be no reason to remember this film existing. It's not offensively bad, it's just a bit of a nothing experience...

• Aurora Esterlia

★★★½ Added by Aurora Esterlia

It's funny action movie that so green, almost like Batman with the bunch of full gadgets like James Bond, but played by Chinese man.
    ha ha ha.
    Seth Rogen and Jay Chou were so perfect and this funny action movie was actually a serious movie because the movie gave us a great background how these people became anti-hero. Even the love story was so serious at the light-level and very well-done script, I mean it.
    One of the plus was the director really want to shoot Edward Furlong in it.
    "WHY? WHY? WHY?", and I love it.

• Dante Hemingway

Added by Dante Hemingway

Sorry Michele Gondry.

• Qiming

★★★ Watched by Qiming 13 Aug, 2015

It was not as good as I remembered when I first watched it.

• QDB

★½ Added by QDB

Brit: "I want you to take my hand and come with me on this adventure!"
    Kato: "I'll go with you, but I don't want to touch you."

A comedic take on the old Batman-esque “Green Hornet” serials? Maybe this could work.

119 Minutes Later.

How on earth did a sound idea go so wrong?!?

The entire joke this film is based around seems to be that the Green Hornet is an incompetent rich party animal and that his sidekick Kato…