• Brainfreezeman

★★★ Added by Brainfreezeman

Passable Rogen Comedy. Jay Chou's Kato is pretty fun overall and the movie has some neat gadgets. Didn't really care for Christoph Waltz, his character was kind of boring unfortunately.

• fabitof

★★ Watched by fabitof 25 Jun, 2015

Michel Gondry entende de imagens, mas a história é uma bobagem e uma bagunça que funciona meramente como desculpa para uma ou outra cena esteticamente mais elaborada. Os personagens também são idiotas e não despertam o menor carisma. Seth Rogen é tipo um rei do camarote que resolve virar herói. E Cameron Diaz não tem o que fazer o filme inteiro. Consegue ser divertido em partes, mas totalmente desnecessário no todo.

• L!M!N

★★★★ Added by L!M!N

Cheesy, but I'm a fan of Rogen, Chou, & Waltz.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

zöld darázs

• JackGradis

★★★½ Rewatched by JackGradis 30 May, 2015

Incredibly stupid, but undeniably fun and filled with laughs.

• Kieran Smith

★★★½ Added by Kieran Smith

"You said I'm boring. My gun has two barrels. That's not boring"

The Plot: Britt Reid (Seth Rogen), the heir to the largest newspaper fortune in Los Angeles, is a spoiled playboy who has been, thus far, happy to lead an aimless life. After his father (Tom Wilkinson) dies, Britt meets Kato (Jay Chou), a resourceful company employee. Realizing that they have the talent and resources to make something of their lives, Britt and Kato join forces as costumed crime-fighters…

• Mr. Knoll

★½ Added by Mr. Knoll

This movie has good intentions, game performers and the good grace to go out on a limb every so often. But alas, none of it works.

• Laine

Watched by Laine 22 May, 2015

THE THINGS I DO FOR CHRISTOPH WALTZ

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

So, I thought this was really funny when I first saw it. Then, someone I know rented it and I was like 'oh, sure; I've never seen that before.' Then, when I remembered, I was like, wait - what did I like about this? I don't know. It was okay.

• Álex González

★★★★ Rewatched by Álex González 05 May, 2015

En estos días de explotación superheróica, en cantidad y en repetición de mecanismos, es una delicia volver a ver una película que se pasa por el forro la mayoría de las cosas que se nos vienen a la cabeza al pensar en el género.

• Jostein Ask

★★ Rewatched by Jostein Ask 04 May, 2015

lacks tempo, packs on cliches and uncharismatic characters. Seth Rogen never feels right, and Waltz needs alot more punch !

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 11 Jan, 2013

Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.
    Although occasionally witty this is a barely average action-packed super-hero comic adaptation and quite disappointing compared to the director's far more imaginative (and innovative) previous work.