• Jason Bally

½ Added by Jason Bally

What were they thinking? How did this ever seem like a good idea?

• Pat Dwyer

★★ Rewatched by Pat Dwyer 23 Nov, 2015

I saw this in theaters back in 2011 with high expectations, and was let down. This viewing was no better. It's a silly action-comedy with a lot of flash but little substance. I think Seth Rogen was trying to replicate Pineapple Express but ultimately I think his talents (yes he does have them, especially as a writer) could have been better used elsewhere.

• chcstorey3

★★★ Rewatched by chcstorey3 21 Nov, 2015

Good action and average jokes. Not the best, but certainly okay.

• Jacob deNobel

Rewatched by Jacob deNobel 15 Nov, 2015

Part superhero origin, part Rogen-buddy comedy, part Gondry attempt at creating an art-blockbuster, Green Hornet is juggling just one too many things to fully work.

• WizardmanJones

★★★ Watched by WizardmanJones 12 Nov, 2015

I actually kind of like this movie, but the whole time I was thinking that I'd much rather watch a movie about Chrisoph Waltz's character.

• Blair

★★ Watched by Blair 08 Nov, 2015

A good reason you should never get crushes on actors is that you end up watching stuff like this just because they're in it for a sum total of about 7 minutes. That said, it would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining if Seth Rogen wasn't completely charmless.

• RaulCantuN

★★★½ Rewatched by RaulCantuN 17 Oct, 2015

An okay superhero film that is funny and awesome but some parts of the movie do not work and some jokes don't hit, with an over the top villan. Silver Medal

• phreak2day

Watched by phreak2day 17 Oct, 2015

I don't think I've ever watched a movie with such obnoxious characters, it feels like the story was conceived in 3 minutes using a Make Your Own Movie generator. None of the events make sense and they are so disjointed that I'm surprised the movie didn't unravel the space-time continuum. But what's even more surprising is that I managed to stick through the whole runtime instead of skipping it altogether, which would have been the smarter thing to do and a better use of my time.

• Sean Klaus

Added by Sean Klaus

The director of this movie is not the same Michel Gondry who directed "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", one of the greatest films ever made. It's not scientifically possible. This is a movie Gondry couldn't have directed. It was directed by Hollywood.

• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 27 Sep, 2015

Derivative and unremarkable.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★ Watched by Paul Kapsalis 27 Sep, 2015

"Go be a journalist. I'll kick ass"

It's still classic Seth Rogen film...with a little bit of action.It's not something extremely good,it has some really funny moments,and even though I am sure I won't remember anything in 2 weeks from now,I can't deny that I had a good time watching it.

• phil haigh

★½ Watched by phil haigh 20 Sep, 2015

More unfunny childish nonsense from Seth Rogen who seems mainly to be an unfunny child.