• Laine

Watched by Laine 22 May, 2015

THE THINGS I DO FOR CHRISTOPH WALTZ

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

So, I thought this was really funny when I first saw it. Then, someone I know rented it and I was like 'oh, sure; I've never seen that before.' Then, when I remembered, I was like, wait - what did I like about this? I don't know. It was okay.

• Álex González

★★★★ Rewatched by Álex González 05 May, 2015

En estos días de explotación superheróica, en cantidad y en repetición de mecanismos, es una delicia volver a ver una película que se pasa por el forro la mayoría de las cosas que se nos vienen a la cabeza al pensar en el género.

• Jostein Ask

★★ Rewatched by Jostein Ask 04 May, 2015

lacks tempo, packs on cliches and uncharismatic characters. Seth Rogen never feels right, and Waltz needs alot more punch !

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 11 Jan, 2013

Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.
    Although occasionally witty this is a barely average action-packed super-hero comic adaptation and quite disappointing compared to the director's far more imaginative (and innovative) previous work.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

Lisbon Theaters - 3D

• Robert de Roos

★★ Added by Robert de Roos

The best bit of this movie is the end credits. Not joking!

• Tyler Featherstone

★★★ Watched by Tyler Featherstone 07 Apr, 2015

I had heard this wasn't the greatest, and it was about what I expected. There are moments in it, the odd scene here and there, that do work well, but most of it is just meh. I like Seth Rogen and I liked Michel Gondry (the last few of his I've seen I haven't really dug), and they do their best to carry the film but it ends up just being watchable. It's the odd laugh and an action scene…

• Stephen Brown

★★ Watched by Stephen Brown 05 Apr, 2015

I still can't believe this was directed by Michel Gondry. Apart from a few funny moments there really isn't anything noteworthy. It feels like something Badger from Breaking Bad would come up with and in a way it maybe was.

• wildestpenfield

★★ Added by wildestpenfield

Quite possibly the worst-paced movie I've ever seen, all the story beats are completely in the wrong place. The slacker-made-good hook is slightly effective at times, but when there's no actual plot to subvert, and the action scenes do so little to hold your attention, who really cares?

• Jason Darby

Rewatched by Jason Darby 28 Mar, 2015

Michel Gondry directed this? Really? Did the man need the money that badly? I would have loaned him 20 bucks...

Make no mistake, The Green Hornet is a terrible movie. It's seemingly directionless heroes simply amble through the script engaging in halfhearted attempts at witty banter and the occasional heroics tossed in. It's as if someone tossed The Rocketeer, The Avengers (circa 1998) and Pineapple Express into a blender and shat out the concoction that came out the other side.…

• Paukzen