• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 11 Jan, 2013

Following the death of his father, Britt Reid, heir to his father's large company, teams up with his late dad's assistant Kato to become a masked crime fighting team.
    Although occasionally witty this is a barely average action-packed super-hero comic adaptation and quite disappointing compared to the director's far more imaginative (and innovative) previous work.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

Lisbon Theaters - 3D

• Robert de Roos

★★ Added by Robert de Roos

The best bit of this movie is the end credits. Not joking!

• Tyler Featherstone

★★★ Watched by Tyler Featherstone 07 Apr, 2015

I had heard this wasn't the greatest, and it was about what I expected. There are moments in it, the odd scene here and there, that do work well, but most of it is just meh. I like Seth Rogen and I liked Michel Gondry (the last few of his I've seen I haven't really dug), and they do their best to carry the film but it ends up just being watchable. It's the odd laugh and an action scene…

• Stephen Brown

★★ Watched by Stephen Brown 05 Apr, 2015

I still can't believe this was directed by Michel Gondry. Apart from a few funny moments there really isn't anything noteworthy. It feels like something Badger from Breaking Bad would come up with and in a way it maybe was.

• wildestpenfield

★★ Added by wildestpenfield

Quite possibly the worst-paced movie I've ever seen, all the story beats are completely in the wrong place. The slacker-made-good hook is slightly effective at times, but when there's no actual plot to subvert, and the action scenes do so little to hold your attention, who really cares?

• Jason Darby

Rewatched by Jason Darby 28 Mar, 2015

Michel Gondry directed this? Really? Did the man need the money that badly? I would have loaned him 20 bucks...

Make no mistake, The Green Hornet is a terrible movie. It's seemingly directionless heroes simply amble through the script engaging in halfhearted attempts at witty banter and the occasional heroics tossed in. It's as if someone tossed The Rocketeer, The Avengers (circa 1998) and Pineapple Express into a blender and shat out the concoction that came out the other side.…

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 19 Aug, 2011

Streaming, Casa croazia Ines

• Jamie Rogers

★★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

Not the best to come from either Michel Gondry or Seth Rogen/Evan Goldberg, but it's still a decent comedy.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

I liked it a bit more than most, but agree it was a missed opportunity as well.

• Mathew Buck

★★½ Rewatched by Mathew Buck 23 Nov, 2014

Amusing in moments, but too long for what is, and Seth Rogen becomes irritating. Christoph Waltz and Jay Chou stand out.

• Oli

★★★ Watched by Oli 08 Mar, 2015

Nerv mich nicht auf meinem Superstartrip!!!

THE GREEN HORNET ist eine Actionkomödie mit SETH ROGEN und JAY CHOU in den Hauptrollen.

CAMERON DIAZ und CHRISTOPHER WALTZ, als Bösewicht der die ein oder andere Frage hat :-), sind in den Nebenrollen aktiv.

Zwei Actionhelden, die ihren eigenen Weg haben die Welt zu retten. Viel Action, verrückte Autos und Waffen machen den Film zu einer guten Abwechslung!