• fatpie42

★★★★½ Rewatched by fatpie42 01 Sep, 2014

"The Grey" was one of the selections on my initial top ten list at the end of the year (before I'd had a chance to check out films I'd missed, such as "Life of Pi" and "Dredd").

It's a story that is truly 'existential' since it considers the various reactions to the inevitability of death. Liam Neeson begins the film suicidal and then finds himself face-to-face with death in the form of ravenous wolves when he is one of the…

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Buena película de supervivencia, con buenas escenas de acción y un reparto cumplidor, me ha gustado bastante ese toque "Ateo" o "Agnóstico" que transmite en algunos momentos.

Lo que no me ha gustado mucho es que se me hizo demasiado predecible, casi que podía adivinar quienes morirían y en que orden, no se, eso me corto bastante e hizo que el factor suspenso y sorpresa decayera algo, además, Liam Neeson empieza a ser repetitivo en sus caracterizaciones, pero por lo demás un entretenimiento muy estimable.

• Dalton Stuart

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dalton Stuart 20 Aug, 2014

"F*** it. I'll do it myself."

A modern, yet old-school thriller/adventure movie elevated by solid performances, good characters a touch of existentialism.

Full review and discussion on GoodTrash GenreCast episode 86.

• Curtis

★★★★★ Added by Curtis

Probably the saddest, most tragic, yet also most exhilarating and life-affirming story I’ve yet to experience. More than just Liam Neeson vs. the wolves, The Grey is a wake-up call for those of us squandering the gifts we have in our life.

• Dominic

★★★½ Watched by Dominic 20 Aug, 2014

A heart-pounding, visceral thriller, complete with gutsy performances and an ending for the ages.

• Tabitha

★★★★★ Added by Tabitha

I absolutely love this film; there aren't many films out there that can make an audience feel all emotions throughout an entire film. For example I laughed, cried, felt happy, felt sad, felt frightened, angry in the film- I felt everything. This Film has a simple yet very engaging and exciting plot. Liam Neeson's acting was superb and very realistic and it also kept showing another segment to his life throughout the film which builds up with more content each…

• Fane Webber

★★★½ Added by Fane Webber

Bem tenso e bom.

Sobreviver é preciso. Lian Neeson ainda no papel de sábio caçador, dessa vez em um inferno gelado seguido por lobos.

Para quem curte o gênero, assusta um pouco e cria bastante tensão.

• CoachRod

★★★ Added by CoachRod

Mainly devastatio, clever shots however make it worth a watch.

• Gonçalo

★★★★ Watched by Gonçalo 17 Aug, 2014

A brutal and raw survival film with a great performance by Neeson. You really care if the characters live or die.
    The only problem with this film is that in some scenes the shaky cam doesn't work very well. It reminds you of the action scenes in "Quantum of Solace".

• Ben Jones

★★★ Watched by Ben Jones 17 Aug, 2014

I enjoyed this film and it kept me engaged throughout, I'm not going to bother explaining the premise of the film as it's pretty much what you'd expect from the synopsis. The thing that really didn't work for me though, was the wolves. Now I'm no expert on wolves so I'm ready to be corrected, but I didn't really like how they were portrayed. They could just have easily been replace with aliens or humans rather than the wild animals…

• masuyo

Added by masuyo

a farkasokkal táncoló

• Jon Dueck

★★★★ Watched by Jon Dueck 10 Aug, 2014

Beautifully shot, but devastating to watch.