• Alex

★★★★ Watched by Alex 06 Dec, 2016

Such a fun time, super underrated movie. Satisfying ending. Went in with no expectations.

// first movie watched back in my house, also Nathan was there.

• Ben

★★★½ Watched by Ben 01 Dec, 2016

Film #1 of Scavenger Hunt #21.
    Task 14/30: A film that features lots of snow.

I went into The Grey expecting a completely different film rather than what it actually is, with the rise of Liam Neeson as an action star I fully expected him punching wolves for 2 hours. It's not that. The Grey is a film that gradually starts to leave you with a pit in your stomach, it starts rather over-emotional but pays it off wonderfully. However…

• Carlos Magalhães

★★★½ Added by Carlos Magalhães

A thrilling movie that really knows how to extract tension from extreme situations - even though some moments seem a bit illogical, like the jolly barbecue in the woods -, with an intense story about man facing nature and fear, a stunning cinematography and strong performances.

More reviews on filmotrope.com

★★★★★ Watched by angelrocks22 25 Nov, 2016

Amazing

• Paul Anthony Nelson

★★★½ Watched by Paul Anthony Nelson 23 Jan, 2012

Survival tale in Hemingway/London vein falls shy of their profundity, but grips with intense setpieces and committed performances.

• DisposableMiffy

★★★★½ Rewatched by DisposableMiffy 20 Nov, 2016

"The Grey" > "The Revenant"

Also Neeson's best performance.

• Ivson Ferreira

★★★½ Rewatched by Ivson Ferreira 05 Nov, 2016

I definitely loved this movie.

The plot follows the story of a team of oil extractors that after the fall of his plane in Alaska, begin to fight for survival in the merciless cold amid fierce wolves attacks that make workers their prey.

The film begins trying to show how difficult it is the solitary and sometimes meaningless life of these men oil extractors in the middle of Alaska, and I think it isn't made it effectively. I mean, the…

• Josiah

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josiah 29 Oct, 2016

One of (in my opinion) the best movies of the past ten years! 5/5

• josh lewis

★★★★½ Rewatched by josh lewis 27 Oct, 2016 3

neeson is the modern (irish) eastwood/wayne cowboy, and we're gonna regret sleeping on him

• Moe Irs