• Dominique Rodriguez

½ Watched by Dominique Rodriguez 25 Jul, 2016

I like wolves. Qui Gon should've just let them eat him.

• Jessica

★★★★ Watched by Jessica 22 Jul, 2016

is there anything on this earth that liam neeson hasnt fought yet. when will we stop him

• TheMorningwood1

★★★ Added by TheMorningwood1

Joe Carnahan blew me away with Narc. I thought Smokin' Aces was a blast. My confidence was completely destroyed with the shit sandwich that was The A-Team, but when I saw that his new film starred Liam Neeson I was ready to give him another shot. The Grey doesn't exactly live up to Carnahan's vast potential, but then again it's not a misfire by any means.

The Grey stars Neeson as John Ottway, a professional sharp shooter hired by an…

• Col Todd

★★★★ Watched by Col Todd 09 Jul, 2016

Strangely metaphysical survival film...Less of Liam punching wolves than you might think..

• Woodrow

★★ Watched by Woodrow 06 Jul, 2016

Travel The World Scavenger Hunt 16 (July 2016)
    8. A movie set in the mountains or in a cold place.
    I had really high hopes for this films but it just didn't live up to them.

• JScarlatti

★★ Watched by JScarlatti 04 Jul, 2016

Diaz's redemption is terrible.

(not to mention the desinformation about wolf behavior)

• popcorninhell

★★★½ Added by popcorninhell

"The Grey" should be seen as a great example of mood cinema. Every frame is bursting at the seams with impending dread that I couldn't help cracking a smile while watching audience members squirming in their seats. Unfortunately while "The Grey" is a masterwork in comparison to other January releases, there are vast and obvious problems that sequesters this movie in the "rent-it" category.

"The Grey" follows a group of oil-drillers who's plane has crashed in the arctic tundra. Concluding…

• Chetan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chetan 03 Jun, 2016

An intense film going experience that is must see viewing.

• princesswarrior

★★★★ Watched by princesswarrior 28 Jun, 2016

This was so uncomfortable to watch, but I think it was because it felt so real. I was kind of expecting it to be overrun by the whole wolf thing, and there was a lot of wolf, but there was also a lot of character building and a lot of scenes made to make you ~feel~ the environment.
    & Liam Neeson never disappoints.

• Snake Plissken

★★★★ Rewatched by Snake Plissken 24 Jun, 2016

"Do something. Do something. You phony prick fraudulent motherfucker. Do something! Come on! Prove it! Fuck faith! Earn it! Show me something real! I need it now. Not later. Now! Show me and I'll believe in you until the day I die. I swear. I'm calling on you. I'm calling on you!
    Fuck it. I'll do it myself."

• Alex Matzkeit

★★★½ Watched by Alex Matzkeit 18 Jun, 2016

Erstaunlich gut inszeniert trotz ätzendem Männlichkeitsgedöns.

• Abdulelah Alamoudi