• Evan Bower

If you've seen this movie, you're already dead.

• Tommie Haag
  • Sam Gielen

★★★★

Zeer lang geleden dat ik deze film zag. Nog steeds mijn favo Liam Neeson film.

• maud michiels

★★★★

Zo goed maar wat een frustrerend einde

• Meow Meowster

★★★★

One of the better survival films in recent years with great action sequences and a coherent subliminal message. Liam Neeson is also one of the few leading men that can pull off taking on an alpha wolf with just minis taped between his fingers.

• Penis

★★★★½

You've heard of Scott Pilgrim vs The World
    Now get ready for
    Liam Neeson vs The Wolves

• Arf Ortiyef

★★★½

except for the wolfs looking dumb this was pretty awesome.

FILM FACT: this entire movie was filmed in Liam Neeson's backyard.

• William Tallman

★★★★

The Grey is a highly underrated thriller. It takes what may sound like a basic, familiar sole survivor premise and manages to make it so much more interesting thanks to a well-directed, tense atmosphere and a great sense of paranoia for its setting all grounded by strong emotion and stakes. And while the ending is a bit anti-climactic, it does not ruin the terrific quality the film has going for it I think. Well shot, well paced and anchored by one of Liam Neeson's all time best performances.

• Sam Hayes

★★★★½

It's like that other movie

• DanielFalk

★★½

Decent exploitation that tries - desperately - to pass itself off as something a bit more meaningful.

• Matthew O'Donnell

★★★

Not as good as I remember, but still pretty good.

Haven't watched this since it came out, but I remember it being pretty relentless, with some interesting drama in there, too.

Definitely Neeson's best movie during this whole 'Geriaction' phase...probably Carnahan's, too.

But, as good as his performance is, the anguish and all the little character parts are a bit heavy handed...and we don't really learn all that much about his character as the film thinks we do.

Also, screaming…

• Eduardo Subeldia

★★★★

Película sencilla y genial narrativamente. Ritmo impecable, montaje, fotografía, actuaciones. Todo funciona muy bien