• Curtis

★★★★★ Added by Curtis

Probably the saddest, most tragic, yet also most exhilarating and life-affirming story I’ve yet to experience. More than just Liam Neeson vs. the wolves, The Grey is a wake-up call for those of us squandering the gifts we have in our life.

• Dominic

★★★½ Watched by Dominic 20 Aug, 2014

A heart-pounding, visceral thriller, complete with gutsy performances and an ending for the ages.

• tabithalucy

★★★★★ Added by tabithalucy

I absolutely love this film; there aren't many films out there that can make an audience feel all emotions throughout an entire film. For example I laughed, cried, felt happy, felt sad, felt frightened, angry in the film- I felt everything. This Film has a simple yet very engaging and exciting plot. Liam Neeson's acting was superb and very realistic and it also kept showing another segment to his life throughout the film which builds up with more content each…

• Fane Webber

★★★½ Added by Fane Webber

Bem tenso e bom.

Sobreviver é preciso. Lian Neeson ainda no papel de sábio caçador, dessa vez em um inferno gelado seguido por lobos.

Para quem curte o gênero, assusta um pouco e cria bastante tensão.

• CoachRod

★★★ Added by CoachRod

Mainly devastatio, clever shots however make it worth a watch.

• Gonçalo

★★★★ Watched by Gonçalo 17 Aug, 2014

A brutal and raw survival film with a great performance by Neeson. You really care if the characters live or die.
    The only problem with this film is that in some scenes the shaky cam doesn't work very well. It reminds you of the action scenes in "Quantum of Solace".

• Ben Jones

★★★ Watched by Ben Jones 17 Aug, 2014

I enjoyed this film and it kept me engaged throughout, I'm not going to bother explaining the premise of the film as it's pretty much what you'd expect from the synopsis. The thing that really didn't work for me though, was the wolves. Now I'm no expert on wolves so I'm ready to be corrected, but I didn't really like how they were portrayed. They could just have easily been replace with aliens or humans rather than the wild animals…

• masuyo

Added by masuyo

a farkasokkal táncoló

• Jon Dueck

★★★★ Watched by Jon Dueck 10 Aug, 2014

Beautifully shot, but devastating to watch.

• Cravey

★★½ Added by Cravey

I like these sorts of movies because they are fun and silly. Props for the writer killing everyone off. But thumbs down to the director for the absolutely stupid ending with the big bad wolf waiting patiently ten feet away for Liam Neeson to say goodbye to his wife and then his father, then waiting a little longer for Neeson to get himself armed for the coming brawl. Say what you will about wolves, but they do fight fair.

• Cromfel

★★★★ Watched by Cromfel 05 Aug, 2014

Einmal noch in die Schlacht.
    Ein letztes gutes Gefecht.
    Leb und stirb heute Nacht.
    Leb und stirb heute Nacht.

• onemarathon

★★★½ Watched by onemarathon 04 Aug, 2014

I expected very little of The Grey and I suppose I got a fair reward for my patience with it. This isn't Oscar material but it's a satisfying enough tale.... first, of physical survival in the Alaska wilds, and second, of Neeson's character working through his personal issues.

This is a very straightforward story and I won't reveal anything vital, other than to say that a group of survivors of a plane crash, fleeing a pack of wolves, gradually dwindles…