• SuperCoenBros

★★★ Watched by SuperCoenBros 26 Feb, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This film has lots of fun in it. C'mon, Liam Neeson vs. wolves is a fun premise. Some great over the top moments. I just wish that it had been able to focus more squarely upon the fun to be had in such a ludicrous concept. Too many dour moments, slow things down between the howlingly funny attack scenes.

It's a good Bad Movie. Worthy of a couple hours of distraction where you can turn your brain off. Although I…

• orozco_jorge89

★★★½ Watched by orozco_jorge89 25 Feb, 2015

Tooth and nail

• Jesse Kellestine

★★★★½ Added by Jesse Kellestine

Divisive, abusing, stressful, heavy, and supremely beautiful.

• Jez Meyer

★★★½ Added by Jez Meyer

A great little movie all about death. Neeson's impressive performance is the main attraction, but this harrowing examination of how people meet their maker has a lot to offer beyond star power. It's just a pity the middle sags the way it does, and that the wolves themselves were not better realised.

• debraek

★★★★½ Added by debraek

WARNING WARNING WARNING
    THIS MOVIES IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

I started crying 4 minutes into the movies and did not stop until 15 minutes after it was over.
    And I'm not talking about soft crying... oh no, this was hardcore sobbing.
    Still, If you can get past the tears streaming down your face absolutely incredible movie.

• Aljosa

★★★ Watched by Aljosa 24 Feb, 2015

It's alright. Mostly just watch because Liam Neeson.

• Brent Paton

★★★ Added by Brent Paton

A bit depressing but well made thriller. Makes you wonder what you'd do in the same situation.

• russman

★★★ Watched by russman 24 Feb, 2015 1

Hungry like the wolf

• Dave Sloboda

★★★½ Added by Dave Sloboda

This movie is pretty much just pure testosterone being projected onto the screen. Badassery all around.

• Airunh23

★★★★½ Rewatched by Airunh23 21 Feb, 2015

Rating: B+

• freedrugs4kids

½ Watched by freedrugs4kids 19 Feb, 2015

I lost interest in this film . wasn't that great i wouldn't recommended it . its the same taken role that he always plays.

• Cvnt_Destroyer

★★ Watched by Cvnt_Destroyer 17 Feb, 2015

Boring... just boring.

Couldn't even finish it.
    Neeson playing the same fucking character from the Taken movies. A tormented man constantly reminding us of his fucking female relative (in this case his wife if I remember correctly).
    Yeah we get it dude, you're in love with someone. Now go back shooting wolves.

And speaking of wolves: while I didn't give a shit about the over-aggressive portrayal of them in this movie (it's a fucking movie for heaven sake, of course…