• Henrik Schunk

★★★ Added by Henrik Schunk

Satisfying twist on the survival horror genre pitting men against wolves with a grim lead actor doing what he does best (Neeson must be one of the toughest bad ass lead actors around at this point). The constant flashbacks forcibly push some depth into an otherwise very linear chase-film. Still, if you enjoy the odd jump scares and darkness surrounded by a wall of ice, this will be a good one for you.

• JohanW

★★★★½ Added by JohanW

brutal poetry

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

A amazing and poetic tale of survival.

• sonofsam

★★★★ Rewatched by sonofsam 14 Oct, 2014

Liam Neeson - Wolf Puncher!

• David Owen

★★★★½ Watched by David Owen 14 Oct, 2014

I'm furious it's taken me this long to see this film. I loved Carnahan's Narc and have a penchant for snow based cinema so this should have been a no brainer but I read a lot of ho-hum reviews at the time and thought, 'I'll wait for DVD'. Screw this I'm sticking with my gut from now on. This, with Narc, make Carnahan the go to guy for tales of beleaguered and broken men. It's refreshing to see such honest…

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★ Added by Abdullah Muhana

good movie

• kukrapoc

★★★★ Watched by kukrapoc 09 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 09 Mar, 2012

Rating: B+

• Dave

★★★ Watched by Dave 01 Oct, 2014

After their plane crashes in Alaska, six oil workers are led by a skilled huntsman to survival, but a pack of merciless wolves haunts their every step. - IMDB

There's not really that much more to say than Liam Neeson fight's wolves. Truly, he does. He has some help along the way, but in essence, he fights wolves.

• _Maria_

★★★★ Watched by _Maria_ 03 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Hanco

★★★ Watched by Hanco 28 Sep, 2014

2.75 stars. Who's afraid of the big bad wolf..?

• JaySalahi