• Diego Crespo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Diego Crespo 30 Nov, 2015 5

The final chapter in the unofficial TAKEN trilogy, THE GREY is Liam Neeson's best modern showcase of his acting abilities. It's a meditation on life, death, and the willingness one has to survive. Love it.

Joe Carnahan is going to make the best BAD BOYS movie ever.

• Hanibalus

Added by Hanibalus

nice adventure...

• Jason Bally

★★★★ Added by Jason Bally

Another movie that managed to surprise me by how much I cared about the main character(s). It's also intense as hell.

• Jameson Berthiaume

★★★★ Rewatched by Jameson Berthiaume 23 Nov, 2015

I appreciate this movie more each time I watch it. Those who crap on this movie are people who just want to see Neeson punch a wolf in the face.

• Vane

★★★ Added by Vane

Liam Neeson... so, worth it. Action, fights, stupid fellas and some others not that stupid. Not the best, not the worst and I enjoy it.

• Jake E. B.

★★½ Watched by Jake E. B. 10 Nov, 2015

Really scary plane crash at the start of this movie! That was good, but the rest wasn't.

• Ryan Stratton

★★★½ Rewatched by Ryan Stratton 08 Nov, 2015

Much better than it deserves to be.

• Pete Laurie

★★★ Watched by Pete Laurie 09 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Liam Neeson’s current standing as Hollywood’s most awesome old man action hero, has gone from curiosity, to legit badass, to self parody, to just plain old accepted and expected. The Taken series just keeps rolling on, even when they give it other names, like Run All Night and Non-Stop. I’ve seen the first two Taken movies and thought they were fun enough. But nothing to make me a Liam Neeson action fan. But I have always been curious about one…

• tarmokullas

★★★★ Added by tarmokullas

Vaata uuesti

• ThomasBomas3

★★★★ Watched by ThomasBomas3 03 Nov, 2015

"The Grey" is a constantly tense and emotionally charged thriller that features a knockout performance by Liam Neeson and great character building. But it's a little too long and not all of the emotional beats hit the right mark.

• LiteYear

★★★ Watched by LiteYear 29 Oct, 2015 7

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Not exactly the movie I thought it would be. It's more contemplative and has some scenes that I've never seen the likes of before. But then it is as much a dumb cheesy action film as you might expect. What a strange mix. The title is far from appealing and having watched it it seems entirely appropriate.

Spoiler notes
    Just a little background. The premise didn't look appealing at all. I've never thought of Liam Neeson as an action star.…

• Rob McGregor

★★★ Watched by Rob McGregor 11 Oct, 2014

In which... you saw the trailer or you didn't... and then your view on the film is entirely different... (for the record I didn't, and enjoyed how it played out).