• 'Becca'lise

★★★ Rewatched by 'Becca'lise 21 Jun, 2015

Entertaining and implausible nonsense. They kind of blow it by revealing who she is at the very beginning, but oh well.

• Rosp

★★½ Added by Rosp

Nota = 5

• Warriors

★★★ Added by Warriors

you can tell in the beginning of this picture how it is going to be ending! too predictable but you can feel the tension and De Mornay is not only a beautiful woman, she's a good actress!

• Keelee von Cupcake

★★★½ Watched by Keelee von Cupcake 18 Sep, 2010

A tense thriller that stands out for its twisting story and great character building; I just feel completely invested in what happens to this family. I am also impressed with Claire's strength. She did the right thing in turning in that molesting bastard and she's willing to do whatever it takes to protect her loved ones.

• Emalie

★★★½ Watched by Emalie 29 Mar, 2015

literally, "let me go get my baby and i'll be on my way...i mean, let me go get my things."

come on mornay play it cool.

• JulieC

★★★★ Watched by JulieC 21 Mar, 2015

Peyton Flanders: When your husband makes love to you, it's my face he sees!

• Dan

★★★½ Watched by Dan 21 Mar, 2015

Peyton Flanders: I got a message for you, Roth! LEAVE EMMA ALONE! Look at me - if you don't, I'm gonna rip your fucking head off!

• minnie melts

★★★ Added by minnie melts

Pretty good despite a bit of hammy acting. Some scenes are really tensional, but the end feels a lil bit too rushed and awkwardly inconclusive.

• Rizki Fachriansyah

★★★½ Added by Rizki Fachriansyah

Propesterous and insidiously comical to a fault, The Hand that Rocks the Cradle benefits from its leads and Amanda Silver's efficient screenplay. The first few scenes that introduce the central characters and premise play a lot like a montage - which in turn evoke memories of the entirety of 2011's Planet of the Apes, also written by Amanda Silver.

• Redrumpanda

★★½ Watched by Redrumpanda 30 Apr, 2014

Despite the fact that much of the film is dated, and the premise flawed, this was alright for a once off watch. The villain is largely unsympathetic so it's just a matter of waiting for the right -THWACK! Ah, there it is. Rebecca De Mornay: Super Nanny Biatch!

• Tolksdorf

★★½ Rewatched by Tolksdorf 09 Jan, 2015

Casa comigo De Mornay.

• Andrew Drewes

Watched by Andrew Drewes 02 Jan, 2015

If you can't guess what the final scene will consist of and what everybody's role in it will be, you must not be paying attention. But that's no knock on the film, in fact, it's kind of what makes Curtis Hanson's 1992 thriller such a treat. It has such a perverse sense of giddy playfulness and love for genre convention that you can't help but go along.

Side Note: This film was the beginning of a 5 film, 10 year…