• Sienna D

★★½ Rewatched by Sienna D 23 Nov, 2014

Sure it's incredibly stupid but it is such fun. Can't believe that they turned it into a trilogy though.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

I don't see why others hate this movie , I liked it .
    Oh you hate the trilogy but you're suppose to rate it individually .
    1...2....3...
    The Hangover is actually funny . It can make you laugh with it's slapstick comedy . The story isn't that linear but I can see why people hate the sequels.

• lolmaster3005

★★★★ Watched by lolmaster3005 11 Nov, 2014

everyone was going on about how good it was so I watched it and I have to say I was decently surprised .

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 16 Nov, 2014 2

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"

Still can't believe it that it's been five years since it's releashed.The Hangover is just a fresh,hilarious neo-noir buddy comedy.The chemistry between Zach Galifianakis (Greece Forever!!! :P), Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms is undescribably good.The soundtrack is awesome and surprisingly has a big amount of heart.I am just curious how the sequels would seem to me...

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★ Added by Zach Cook

Funny and a classic

• mikrokabouro

★★★★½ Added by mikrokabouro

η ταινια που επανεφερε την πιστη μου στις κωμωδιες. καιρο ειχε να βγει μια τοσο αυθεντικα αστεια ταινια. μονο οι φωτο στο τελος ειναι πιο ξεκαρδιστικες απο τα δεκα τελευταια χρονια των ταινιων του Ανταμ Σαντλερ

• pillole di cinema

★★★ Watched by pillole di cinema 01 Aug, 2014

Tanta stima per Una notte da leoni ma il meglio viene mostrato in foto durante i titoli di coda. Commediola coi freni inibitori tiratissimi.

• craselrau

★★½ Added by craselrau

Muerte por cliché

• Stefan Griens

★★★½ Rewatched by Stefan Griens 24 Sep, 2014

Comedy about three friends who have to piece together he previous night. While it is not a potent as the first time I saw this in theaters, it is still a fun watch. The characters are just grounded enough to have some relationship with, while still enjoying their debaucheries. Plus there are so many little touches and weird gags that make sure this stays above mediocrity.

• farbenwind

★★ Watched by farbenwind 23 Oct, 2014

1 ★ for the fact that there are worse movies than this. Plus 1 ★ for Ken Jeong, the only reason I wanted to watch this.