Letterboxd

Uh oh, we have gremlins in the control room…
Letterboxd is down due to an unscheduled technical outage. We’ll be back soon!

Still from Joe Dante’s Gremlins (1984)

Gremlins if ( screen.width < 768 ) { var date = new Date(); var maxAge = 365 * 24 * 60 * 60; date.setTime(date.getTime() + maxAge * 1000); var expires = '; expires=' + date.toUTCString(); document.cookie = "useMobileSite=yes" + expires + "; path=/; maxAge=" + maxAge; if ( document.cookie && document.cookie.indexOf("useMobileSite=yes") >= 0 ) { window.location.reload(true); } else { // No cookies. No Mobile version. } }
  • Dave Mello

★★★★ Added by Dave Mello

One of the best comedies ever made. The original should be able to stand on its own.

• An Angry Bear

★★★ Watched by An Angry Bear 13 Feb, 2016

Any movie with a Kanye song can't be all bad.

• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★★½ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

What I got to say about "The Hangover" that it's good movie. "It's really funny that you will be laughing right out loud and clever." The performances by the cast is good. The directing by Todd Phillips is good. The screenplay by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore is hilarious. The cinematography is fine. Finally the score is fine as well. "What I have to report that "The Hangover" nails just the right tone of raunchy humor, and the non-stop laughs overshadow any flaw.

• Ismael Carrasco

★★★★ Added by Ismael Carrasco

Cult

• comix_corp

Added by comix_corp

Probably one of the most unintentionally accurate satires of modern masculinity out there. Watching this reminds me why Zach Galifianakis is the best comic actor working today.

• Estéfano Rodríguez

★★★½ Added by Estéfano Rodríguez

Yeja!

• Rizki Fachriansyah

★★★½ Watched by Rizki Fachriansyah 07 Feb, 2016

Doug's wedding singer is currently my everything.

• Mike McCabe

★★★★½ Added by Mike McCabe

I have not seen this movie since like 2010, but good thing this is not a review of The Hangover, it's a review of Kanye Wests album Graduation, which has the song Can't Tell Me Nothing which is featured on the soundtrack of The Hangover.

Wests Graduation is my favorite of his first 3 albums, which is like the last of his albums where he seemed slightly happy, if you get what I mean. It's a pretty good album, I enjoy it.

• Ryley Mann

★★★★ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 05 Feb, 2016

Always a blast to rewatch this one.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Megan Baker

★★★ Rewatched by Megan Baker 28 Jan, 2016

When I saw this movie on its initially release I was struck by the opening scene and it's an image that still holds up which is Bradley Cooper's sexy pretty boy face and that gorgeous hair. I think people forget that this movie brought that attractiveness into the zeitgeist before we handed it over to David O. Russell.

Now with that aside let me actually talk about The Hangover.

I genuinely liked this movie when it came out. I remember…

• KC Jesus

★★★½ Rewatched by KC Jesus 30 Jan, 2016

Galifianakis stands out in this.
    "Hey! There's skittles in there"