• Luke Grima

★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 27 Apr, 2016

Definitely lost its shine but still amusing.

• Gus Anderson

★★½ Rewatched by Gus Anderson 23 Apr, 2016

Gets old the third time you watch it, real old.

• Isabelle

★★★ Watched by Isabelle 23 Apr, 2016

so bad yet so good

• Sven Rump

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sven Rump 28 Mar, 2016

A revisit.

• Jared Purchase

★½ Watched by Jared Purchase 19 Apr, 2016

This movie is to films what Call Of Duty is to video games, a lot of people love it, and a LOT of people hate it, I am of course the latter

• Goele Nuyts

★★★ Watched by Goele Nuyts 18 Apr, 2016

Safkes leren rollen met Stef voor Stef

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 12 Jun, 2009

Not really that hilarious; the set-ups are great, and often ingenious, but there's something lacking in the execution. I found myself chuckling more often than laughing out loud. There's something to be admired, I suppose, in the use of an actual plot, instead of just a series of skits, but it doesn't always work the best for the raw humour. It's not even as funny as Wedding Crashers, to my dismay (though it at least wasn't cursed with a terrible, terrible third act).

Meh.

• EvanstonDad

★★ Added by EvanstonDad

I judge the quality of a film comedy by how much it makes me laugh. I think I laughed exactly twice during the entire running time of "The Hangover." I was a willing subject. I wanted to like this film after hearing the endless praise others have heaped on it. I sat waiting for the jokes to land. And waited. And waited.

I heard more than one person say that they never see movies, but they saw this one and…

• JennanaJenners

★★★★ Watched by JennanaJenners 02 Apr, 2016

Finally watched the whole thing start to finish - definitely super fun and hilarious. Pretty much a class comedy for my generation I feel. Definitely enjoyable and would watch again and again.

• Thai Weatherby

★★★★ Added by Thai Weatherby

When I walk out of a comedy holding my stomach, the filmmakers have succeeded.

• Valeria

★★½ Watched by Valeria 01 Apr, 2016

For some reason, I was certain Jonah Hill was in this movie. He wasn't.
    Anyway, it didn't really like it, but I don't think it was a waste of time either. I don't know. I expected more... I always love me some good american comedy, as dumb as it gets, but this movie was just... meh. Not that funny at all. I'm not gonna watch the sequels.

• Stallion