• Jason Bally

★★★★ Added by Jason Bally

God this movie is funny. It's never going to be accused of being subtle, but I can't remember laughing more at a movie in a long time.

• charley

★★★★ Watched by charley 16 Nov, 2015

Bradley Cooper is my guilty pleasure

• Jenna K

★★★½ Added by Jenna K

Confession time: I know everybody really loves this movie. I've seen it, like, once, and I don't understand what all the hub-bub is about.
    I fell asleep toward the end, but I definitely saw most of it. Pretty funny, and I'm sure if I wasn't watching it alone I actually would have laughed out loud. I think.

• cvez

★★★★ Rewatched by cvez 12 Nov, 2015

A great gag to running time ratio makes this an entertaining watch. Perhaps Bradley Cooper's best performance and Zach Galifinakis delivers some memorable zingers.

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★½ Added by Paul Zoccolillo

(Original review outdated, re-evaluation required at later date)

• 24thhero

★★★★ Added by 24thhero

Hilarious. The cast, most prominently Galifianakis, is so funny, the chemistry is electric and the raunchy humor does not let one catch a breath from laughing at certain points. One of those comedies that come only every few years.

• Maicon Pereira

★★★★★ Watched by Maicon Pereira 03 Nov, 2015

Um dos melhores filmes de comédia que já assisti em toda a minha vida, espero que os outros sigam este modelo.

• JC13

★★★★ Rewatched by JC13 30 Oct, 2015

"Some guys just can't handle Vegas."

The Hangover is a film I like to watch every once and a while. It has tons of great lines, a lot of hilarious scenes, and a great cast. Bradley Cooper is the standout for me, but everyone plays there part perfectly. A lot of modern comedies are simply too long, but The Hangover never outstays its welcome, consistently delivering the laughs. 8/10

• Roman Colombo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 18 Oct, 2015

Such impressive narrative structure.

• Dave Holmes

★★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Tom Hanks gets the plaudits these days for his fatter roles like Ryan, but to me he'll always be the guys from Splash and Bachelor Party first. The latter film is no classic in the genre, it's obvious and broad and crude and very much a product of its generation, but I remember it fondly for its cheekiness and manic get-me-to-the church-on-time energy.

The Hangover has a few similarities to Bachelor Party, especially in vulgarity and a few moments of…

• Carlos Castel

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Castel 09 Oct, 2015

Sometimes, all you need is a group of middle age men doing the best things to be in the worst situations.

• Tadej B

★★★½ Added by Tadej B

Remembering Las Vegas shouldn't be too dificult...