• Movieman97

★★★★½ Added by Movieman97

Thanks to a creative premise, likeable characters, and terrific writing, "The Hangover" succeeds at scoring big laughs, from one hilarious and memorable moment to the next. Although it may be too raunchy for some people, "The Hangover" successfully doesn't come off as vulgar or offensive either. "The Hangover" is one of the funniest movies to come out in a while, and is definitely worth re-watching.

• ditab00000111
  • Cynthia

★★★★ Rewatched by Cynthia 14 Apr, 2010

Jamás había disfrutado tanto una comedia (lo mío es el drama y el llanto). La vería mil veces más.

• loupea

★★★½ Watched by loupea 26 Jun, 2009

I saw The Hangover when if first came out. I went in with very little expectation of liking it, but was somehow won over. ( I am curious if it would stand up to a re-watch). Basically, it’s a guy fantasy of having a really crazy, dangerous, and memorable night in Vegas where things eventually work out ok.

Films like this are typically littered with female characters just meant to either be sexpots, mean, or dumb stereotypes. But, other than…

• Brent Paton

★★★ Added by Brent Paton

Really funny. Great story and soundtrack.

• AH_Anton

★★★★½ Added by AH_Anton

One of the funniest movie I have ever seen

• Elliot

★½ Watched by Elliot 05 Aug, 2014

Terribly unfunny, which is a shame because I used to like Zach Galifianakis from his Tim and Eric days. The story here is just a barrage of the wackiest happenings, from a tiger being found in a hotel en-suite to a dentist pulling his own tooth out when he's drunk. The main three are wholly unlikeable characters so it is hard to actually care whether they make it through their ordeal or not. The cinematography is never used cleverly in…

• Carolinanz

★★★½ Added by Carolinanz

"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."

• fixbane

★★★★ Added by fixbane

p good

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

This was one of the best comedy movie of 2009. I mean 2009 was a bad year for movie's but this movie just made us forget the bad movie's that we got that year.

• cronic

★★★★½ Added by cronic

9/10

• Victor Luz

★★★★ Added by Victor Luz

De volta com os filmes de comédia trash, usando os cliches a favor da própria comédia.
    Simplesmente muito bom!
    "It's funny because he is fat! "