• MadManWithaBox

★½ Added by MadManWithaBox

This is one people of my age group are supposed to really like it, but honestly I found it dull as dishwater. Its kinda interesting idea, some good actors, occasional funny moments, but honestly not one I could recommend. Its not a good sign for a movie when I can only remember the two specifically funny bits in it, and not anything else, including the names of any of the characters.

• Dan Bergstrom

Added by Dan Bergstrom

This movie steals from Dude, Where's My Car. Like, a lot. When you're stealing jokes and major plot points from that movie, there really isn't anything good I can say. Sadly, I laughed more at Dude than I did at this thing. It's bad. Very bad. This movie has no original ideas. Seriously, they brought in The Dan Band to play the wedding. The same band from Old School. Yep, the director is even recycling his own ideas. There's nothing good here. Nothing.

• Peter Senay

★★★½ Rewatched by Peter Senay 30 Jun, 2014

Unrated Version

• sajib12

★★★½ Added by sajib12

awesome movie

• Micha

★★★★ Rewatched by Micha 05 Jul, 2014

It lost a little bit of its groove over the past year. But still it reminds of a great comedy, with simple, but successfull humour.

• Dan Pendleton

★★★ Rewatched by Dan Pendleton 04 Jul, 2014

"Some guys just can't handle Vegas."

Watched as part of my July Vegas Challenge.

The Hangover is one of those comedies that you think is hilarious when you first see it, but with each consecutive viewing (and sequel) it gets more and more tiring. I also don't understand why everybody raves about Zach Galifanakis, I found his character extremely annoying and offensive.

The movies strongest point is the gradual unravelling of the drunken evening, playing almost like a police detective…

• Roman Colombo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 29 Jun, 2014

Just pretend the other two don't exist. This, by itself, is one of the best comedies of all time, and even from a writing standpoint, structurally ingenious.

• waynewebb

★★★ Watched by waynewebb 28 Jun, 2014

Well not sure why this movie was that popular but it is vaguely amusing.

It's also a bit long and well over the top.

Still Zac G is funny just being himself.

Ed Helms is hilarious though.

• Haley

★★★ Rewatched by Haley 27 Jun, 2014

This is the movie I came back to Letterboxd with.

• Brendan Hanson

★★ Added by Brendan Hanson

It's great the first time you see it. But after that, it just goes downhill. I refuse to watch it any more.

I only got 20 minutes into the sequel before turning it off. I didn't even bother with the third installment.

• João Monteiro

★★★★★ Rewatched by João Monteiro 25 Jun, 2014

Well, after a few years I just noticed that I was really on a needing to revisit my favorite comedy, since I remember watching it back in 2009 or 2010, and have been wanting to watch the sequels since the first one came out in 2011, so today I just rewatched it and, surprisingly, I feel like I just watched it for the first time, I couldn't remember absolutely anything (only the tiger on the bathroom), I just watched it…

• Jaybirdsplace

Added by Jaybirdsplace

A sad, unfunny collection of gross-out jokes and offensive idealizations of male philandering inexplicably made this film into one of the biggest hits of the past decade, and has already spawned two sequels. The guys that usually have cameo appearances in those other movies you’ve seen are the ones who star in this one. Get ready for Misogyny 101 here, along with an array of racial stereotypes, plus an appearance by everyone’s favourite moral barometer, Mike Tyson, and - lest…