• shoemouse

★½ Watched by shoemouse 29 Jan, 2015

Predictably silly. I knew I wouldn't like it, but for some reason I just had to watch it once!

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★½ Rewatched by Qauntiz Smitherman 28 Jan, 2015

Just as funny as I remember it.

• samboitar

★★ Added by samboitar

Tão gratuito quanto a primeira piada.

• Jordan Garren

★★★½ Rewatched by Jordan Garren 24 Jan, 2015

The film that made Zack Galifianakis a household name. When four guys go for an overnight bachelor party in Vegas, things get crazy. The only problem is.... they don't remember what happened the night before, including where they left the groom!

THE HANGOVER is a pretty good flick, that ushered in two sequels and a slew of similarly-themed raunchy comedies. Zack Galifianakis steals the show as Alan, the black sheep of the group, and he effortlessly makes you crack up…

• George Bidwell

★★★★½ Rewatched by George Bidwell 24 Jan, 2015

Funny, stylized and weirdly atmospheric: this is a comedy you will not forget. The humor and bizarre mystery/noir story really adds to the ridiculous characters and separates this from other movies in the 'party comedy' genre. The performance from Zach Gallafanakis is pure genius, an unapologetic tour de force of madness of stupidity. An absolutely hysterical ride, that is a perfect blend of gags and story.

• Luke McGowan

★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

A clever script and hilarious interactions amongst the cast, the Hangover manages to do comedy well and do it right.

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Way better than I expected, especially since I wasn't all that impressed with Old School. I liked how it was a comedy but also kind of a mystery. Totally below-the-belt humor nonstop, but it still managed to make me laugh out loud many times. I especially liked that the leads were relative unknowns.

• Nic

★★★★★ Added by Nic

Some of the best lines in the of the comedy movie history is delivered from Ken Jeong as the one and only Mr. Chow in this film. It's never going to get old. Everyone who appreciates comedy should be glad this crazy fun Las Vegas movie was made.

• joselo_mx

★★ Watched by joselo_mx 17 Jan, 2015

Lo absurdo de salir bien librados de tantas babosadas se vuelve divertido... no me gusto mucho, pero me divertí y reí bastante.

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

Going to Las Vegas for a 'wild' bachelor party is somehow the ultimate American cliché, in the movies as well as in life. Men and women go there to be as reckless as humanly possible. But the naughtiness is so organized that there's not much recklessness left in it. Sure, you can craps-table your way to financial ruin, but the lap dances, the glorified college drinking binges, the ritualized ordering of hookers... it's all about as spontaneous as a shuffle-board…

• Han Solo

★★★★ Rewatched by Han Solo 11 Jan, 2015

The Hangover is this generation's Caddyshack or Animal House. Full iconic moments and intense laughter that'll make anybody pee their pants.

• Alex A

★★ Added by Alex A

Whether the hype ruined this or not, The Hangover was an incredibly disappointing affair. Hearing raves about how pee-in-your-pants funny it was for quite some time, perhaps my expectations were raised too high and spoiled the experience for me. Either way, I found this comedy majorly unwitty, annoying and relying too much on slap-stick humor. Not to mention, it was an awful lot like a missing friend-equivalent of Dude Where's My Car? Though much better, which still isn't saying much for this over-hyped affair.