• farbenwind

★★ Watched by farbenwind 23 Oct, 2014

1 ★ for the fact that there are worse movies than this. Plus 1 ★ for Ken Jeong, the only reason I wanted to watch this.

• Andy

★★½ Added by Andy

Ok

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

★½ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

Funny They said! Laugh you will they Said. I only laughed once, and that was during the toast-esque scene

• Tim Woods

★★★★ Added by Tim Woods

The first one was epic. Next two were dreadful.

• Anxious77

★★★★½ Added by Anxious77

Now that's Funny with a capital F!

For people who have experienced a true to life "Hangover" the movie only briefly captures the raw dismay, foul dry mouth, and overall body ache of an actual morning after a drinking binge. Having said that, the look of everyone in this film (at least the three it follows) is mind bogglingly accurate when it comes to cracked lips, dark eye circles and hardcore "bedhead". It also shares the same real sense of…

• ghostdinosaur

Rewatched by ghostdinosaur 21 Sep, 2014

The only good thing about this movie is that I saw it on AMC in a hotel room and the cleaned-up swearing is ridiculous.

• mattsdad

★★ Added by mattsdad 1

How much did I like this movie? Well I haven't seen II or III yet and hopefully never will.

• JaySalahi

★★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 16 Feb, 2012

A- (90)

• joebacon

★★★ Watched by joebacon 14 Sep, 2014

Better than what I was expecting but still had a predictable story and sloppiness ran through out the film.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 22 Dec, 2009

In spite of a not very original storyline, The Hangover crosses the line of average thanks to its occasionally smart writing, something that made it insanely hilarious several times while at others it wasn't as funny as it thought it was. It was also supported by its cast, which did a really good job. However, although I enjoyed it, it failed to live up to my expectations since I expected a much more solid and consistently funny film.

• Tânia

★★★★ Added by Tânia

❝ It's the weekend, Budnick. I don't know you, you do not exist. ❞

This film is really funny. Tigers, Las Vegas' weddings, lost tooths, Mr. Chow - just awesome. But let's face it, without Zach Galifianakis Hangover wouldn't be half as great. The man is hilarious.

• Mandalorian

★★★★ Added by Mandalorian

Director Todd Phillips has a knack for making some of the better modern buddy comedies. Road Trip is okay, Old Scool, Starsky & Hutch, and the Due Date are good, but the first Hangover is where he dipped into greatness. Sadly, the rest of the trilogy doesn't come close to the first, but that doesn't diminish my fondness of it. From the trailers with Mike Tyson singing Phil Collins's In the Air Tonight, I was hooked.

Although it was a decent…