• joshk

Funny and very entertaining

• Gabriel Astun

½ Added by Gabriel Astun

não ri uma unica vez...

Filme de clichês com uma pegada massante

www.nerdcontranerd.com.br/

• der_weisse_jens

★★★★½ Added by der_weisse_jens

auch nach mehrmaligem Sehen ein super Film

• moviemanwill

Added by moviemanwill

Guyz, this scenario is RIDICULOUS! (most often repeated phrase in the film)

Hard to like a film that starts out with a guy yelling, "Paging Dr. Faggot" then leaves room for the laugh. HAHA HOMOPHOBIA IS HILARIOUS.

1 star for Zach. That makes 1 star.

• Richard Murphy

★★★★ Added by Richard Murphy

Excellent comedy. Fresh jokes and the cast bounce off each other. Easily the best in the franchise

• JerrysGold

★★★ Watched by JerrysGold 13 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Hangover has got to be one of the most overrated comedies I have ever seen. I find little to nothing in this movie funny. I only chuckled during the famous Mike Tyson scene. I think I'm in the minority when I say that the sequels are better than the original. That said while I don't think the jokes in this movie are funny, I really like Phil, Alan and Stu. They are such likable screw-ups. Even though the things…

• goodmanAM

★★★★½ Watched by goodmanAM 11 May, 2015

A classic with strong rewatchability

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★½ Rewatched by Derek Diercksmeier 10 May, 2015

Have you ever loved a film immensely and not only do others disagree but they also don't know what the fuck you see in it?

• danny_archila

★★★★★ Added by danny_archila

I watched this right before watching the sequel. Hilarious! Sometimes certain franchises ought to stay with the original. People would remember it better.

• Elisio Gomes

★★★★★ Rewatched by Elisio Gomes 26 Apr, 2015

Meet me in Vegas, bitch.

• Zaw Mine

★★★ Added by Zaw Mine

I enjoyed this movie a lot. A lot! The chemistry are great. The story is great. All characters are amazing and interesting. Overall, The Hangover is a good comedy. Love it.

• Brian Timms

★½ Rewatched by Brian Timms 05 Apr, 2015

I haven't seen this movie since it came out 6 years ago and it wasn't worth revisiting. Everything is so old and tired.