• DK12

★★★★★ Added by DK12

sooo funny!!!

• Kristin B

★★★ Watched by Kristin B 30 Sep, 2015

A bit over-hyped, but still an enjoyable watch.

• ComedyInsider

★★★★½ Added by ComedyInsider

Hilarious bromance fun. These guys are not good protagonists so its fun to watch them go through a hard time.

• Luke Nelson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Nelson 24 Sep, 2015

Letter Grade: A+

"Hello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City."

One of the best comedies of all time. Its got laughs and it's a terrific adventure film on top of the funny. When I first saw this, I wasn't as big a fan because I thought it was over hyped by everyone falling in love with it that summer. Over the two years after though I feel in love with this film.…

• Dutch

★★ Rewatched by Dutch 24 Sep, 2015

I thought it was painfully unfunny.

• wildestpenfield

★★½ Added by wildestpenfield

Not by any means the best R-rated comedy of alltime. Not even the best Todd Phillips comedy (Roadtrip holds up considerably better by that dubious metric). Not great shakes, this one, and further sullied by itskickstarting a legacy of increasingly interminable series of "wacky" Zach Galifianakis "comedies".

• Will

★★★½ Watched by Will 13 Sep, 2015

The Hangover, crude possibly overrated film, well maybe that is true but I still liked this movie and found if funny enough to be good. The whole story revolves around a bunch of friends who go to Las Vegas to celebrate a guy named Doug’s soon to be marriage and well, get in a lot of trouble along the way. The plot not only has people going missing but also it has in such a humorous movie actually not that…

• josephprevis

★★★★ Rewatched by josephprevis 15 Sep, 2015

Watched this again for the first time in four years. I was worried I wasn't going to like it as much as highschool me did. Nope. It was still hilarious.

• Blaise Astra

★★★½ Watched by Blaise Astra 14 Sep, 2015

Dude, Where's My Groom?

• Alex Alcala

★★★ Watched by Alex Alcala 12 Sep, 2015

Yeah it is kinda overrated.

• Aahil Dayani

★★★★ Rewatched by Aahil Dayani 12 Sep, 2015

So long, gay boys.

• RaulCantuN

★★★★★ Watched by RaulCantuN 06 Sep, 2015

A really great comedy film that left me laughing all the way till the end, in other and more faster words. Medal of Awesomeness Perfection