• Ricardo Claudino

★★★★½ Watched by Ricardo Claudino 31 Aug, 2009

Really f***ed up and funny!

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★½ Rewatched by Derek Diercksmeier 05 Jul, 2015

There's beautiful poetry here and it no longer matters to me if anyone else sees it or not.

• Wayne

★★★★ Rewatched by Wayne 01 Jul, 2015

A really funny and surprisingly heartfelt comedy. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis all have great comedic chemistry with each other, the plot is fresh and entertaining and the film is consistently hilarious. Love this movie.

• MoviePhanatic

★★★½ Watched by MoviePhanatic 28 Jun, 2015

I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would (only a few times) but "The Hangover" still is a pretty enjoyable movie. A throwback soundtrack (featuring 2009 hits) and some surprisingly good cinematography give the film it's tone and the editing also makes it pretty insane. The characters, while the actors do give good performances, are pretty unlikable and as I said, most of the jokes are misses. I got bored during the first act but the pace really…

• Carlos Deleon

★★★★½ Rewatched by Carlos Deleon 29 Jun, 2015

I enjoyed the principle: of constructing this incredibly ridiculous night and then spending the movie trying to reconstruct it. It wasn't sophisticated in doing so: this was no "Rashomon" nor "Memento." But it could have been a series of events, instead of a little mystery inside a raunchy buddy comedy. And I was intrigued, mostly because this cast of mostly uninteresting people were deeply invested in finding out "what did i do?"

Did i feel the male-bonding genius of "40-Year…

• Lucio

★★★★ Watched by Lucio 27 Jun, 2015

molto divertente e una volta tanto non troppo sopra le righe (situazione generale a parte)

• Trey

★★ Watched by Trey 24 Jun, 2015

Like many modern low brow comedies I laughed, but not enough. It was entertaining enough, but these things are the low bar for comedies for me. I don't think I'd laugh at all if I saw it again. Well, maybe Jeffrey Tambor could get a chuckle or two out of me again. Also, I'm not holding this against the movie itself, but knowing the man's personality, the credits saying "A Todd Phillips Movie" rather than "film" really irked me. What a pompous ass.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Film #5 of Scavenger Hunt#3
    Task:A movie featuring a wedding
    ___________________________________________
    Alan Garner: What if Doug's dead? I can't afford to lose somebody close to me again, it hurts too much. I was so upset when my grandpa died.
    Phil Wenneck: How'd he die?
    Alan Garner: World War II.
    Phil Wenneck: Died in battle?
    Alan Garner: No, he was skiing in Vermont, it was just during World War II.

The Hangover is a movie about a wedding and 4 buddies…

• Antonio Quintero

★★★½ Watched by Antonio Quintero 06 Jun, 2015

This is a great comedy, just not a great premise for a trilogy of films. IN later years this would be the worst of creating a comedy franchise since weekend at Bernies 2.

• Jameees

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jameees 09 Jun, 2015

Such an amazing film.

• Simon9688

½ Added by Simon9688

Not clever & certainly not funny in any regard.

• elias1026

★★★★ Rewatched by elias1026 04 Jun, 2015

I honestly believe The Hangover Trilogy to be one of the most entertaining and all-around good comedy franchises of the past few years. I never tire of Allen's insanity, Stew's cynicism, Phil's cool-ness, or Doug's chronic absence. The first in the series is considered to be the best, and I'll treat it as such here, but honestly Leslie Chow is what makes this series a success for me, and he's almost non-existant in this first film compared to the latter two. Regardless, I'll treat this film for its originality over its more on-the-nose comedy, and say that it's the best.