• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Mystery-gross out comedy hybrid, is at times clever and interesting, but centrally a showcase for laughs from the brilliant ensemble.

• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emmanuel Serratos 28 Mar, 2015

I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
    When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
    I told God I'd be back in a second,
    Man it's so hard not to act reckless.
    To whom much is given much is tested.
    Get arrested, guess until, they get the message.
    I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny,
    and what I do? Act more stupidly.
    bought more jewelry, more Louis V, my momma couldn't get through to me.…

• JuicyGS

★★★★ Added by JuicyGS

A film for all Man childs to emphasise with. The fear and confusion of waking up post boozy-jaunt-induced black out. Enjoy the journey as the guys piece together their raucous antics from the previous night and solve the puzzle of where one of their number has disappeared to.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

One of the best comedies of recent memory.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★ Rewatched by Jamie Rogers 22 Mar, 2015

A modern comedy classic, The Hangover stands out from the crowd for being hilarious and original.

• Lost Carrier

★★ Added by Lost Carrier

Sorry, but this is just a commercialized remake of Very Bad Things.

• tokyo5

★★ Rewatched by tokyo5 22 Mar, 2015

This movie can be funny as long as you overlook that all of the characters (the four friends going to Las Vegas for a bachelor party) are all unlikeable.

Between the four of them they have:
    stolen money from children (a teacher's students),
    lied to and cheated on significant others,
    put an infant's life in jeopardy (in a hotel room with a tiger,
    hit the baby's head with a car door,
    drove with the baby not in a car seat, etc)
    left a hotel without paying for the considerable damage,
    burglarized a house,
    drove drunk,
    and more!

• Philipp

★★★★ Rewatched by Philipp 21 Mar, 2015

Erstaunlicherweise gefällt mir der Film mit jeder Sichtung ein bisschen besser.
    Sehr unterhaltsam.
    8,5

• Samantha

Added by Samantha

I know at one point people considered this "THE BEST COMEDY EVER" and for the entire year after the release of this movie all I heard from my friends were dumb-ass quotes from it but I must be honest, I myself, loathe this movie. This is not at all funny, just ridiculously stupid. I realize that most of this generations comedies are like this: stupid, toilet humor, idiotic, etc. Hence, the only comedies I watch are dark. The Hangover gave me a few chuckles (big emphasis on few). Other than that The Hangover is, in my opinion, overrated and mediocre at best.

• Adam Bolden

½ Watched by Adam Bolden 22 May, 2013

I throw around the word “hate” every once in a while. It’s a simple word that can quickly get across simple emotions without having to fully analyze a situation. I even use it in my rating system. In all honesty, I don’t “hate” the movies I give zero stars. They’re just movies. I don’t really hate anything, and try to keep hatred out of my life as much as possible.

But we all have exceptions to our own rules.

The…

• Voina

★★★★★ Added by Voina

A iconic comedy about 4 buddies who lose their fourth man at his bachelor party and struggle to retrace their steps as they had all been so inebriated the night before. Allen is probably one of the greatest film characters, he is just so bizarre and believable. Everyone puts on a good performance and the movie is a great.

• Ian Osmond

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ian Osmond 28 Feb, 2015

Preparing for my trip to Vegas.