• Sherhan Mahmud

★★★★★ Added by Sherhan Mahmud

ONE OF THE MOST FUCKING HILARIOUS MOVIES EVER!

• cineedo
  • Eugene McCrann

★★ Added by Eugene McCrann

Why is this so fucking popular? Seems like generic scenario of guys on a road trip to sinful vacation spot, but something rang with audiences that I just don't fully understand. My best guess is that it galvanizes audience participation, with people interjecting over the actual film, which is why so many people overlook its blandness - they're too engaged with the bar type atmosphere, where everyone knows a guy like Galifianakis, and for each of his bumbling escapades, the…

• skubrick

★★★★ Added by skubrick

Performances 4.5/5
    Writing 4/5
    Production 4/5
    Total 4/5

Very funny comedy, with a good story, good for comedy fans!

• Stephen Earnest

★★½ Watched by Stephen Earnest 11 Apr, 2014

Basically, Dude, Where’s My Car? for dummies and/or so-called bros, but for what’s it worth, at least Dude, Where’s My Car? started something and never became a household title, which means that no one ever made it out to be better than it actually is. The Hangover just picks up the pieces, slaps ‘em all together, throws in some good ol’ fashioned anatomical jokes and voilà, you have the highest-grossing comedy of all time. Whether or not that’s a good…

• mistang

★★★★½ Added by mistang

Quality comedies are the best. But I still can't stand Ken Jeong. I just don't get/like his humor. He's really not funny.

• Carlos Deleon

★★★★½ Watched by Carlos Deleon 29 Jun, 2009

I saw "The Hangover" today, and I really enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the principle: of constructing this incredibly ridiculous night and then spending the movie trying to reconstruct it. It wasn't sophisticated in doing so: this was no "Rashomon" nor "Memento." But it could have been a series of events, instead of a little mystery inside a raunch buddy comedy. And I was intrigued, mostly because this cast of mostly uninteresting people were deeply invested in finding out "what did…

• lucyhitz

Added by lucyhitz

Because everyone's seen this. Because drinking. Because hangovers.

• JinkGames

★★★★★ Added by JinkGames

Una de mis películas favoritas de comedia.

• shirleen

★★★ Added by shirleen

out of the series this has to be my favorite because it is the first and the original, I enjoyed it as it was unexpected and it was what I look for in a comedy.

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★★ Added by Keith LaFountaine

Hilarious, impeccably cast, and well directed, it's no surprise that this film has become a cult classic over the years.

• monte75

★★½ Added by monte75

Not really that fantastic. People really seemed to have found this movie hilarious. I'd go with passable. There are much funnier movies out there.