• Caliduhhh

★★★★ Added by Caliduhhh

It was so funny.

• nrbeaton

★★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 01 Jan, 2011

Very funny comedy with some great performances.

• ritinha747

★★★ Added by ritinha747

This one was funny really funny!!

• mfulton

★★★★ Added by mfulton

B+

• Jamie Ayling

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jamie Ayling 13 Aug, 2015

This is one of the best comedy movies of all time. The jokes are really smart and I think a lot of people forget that. It is beautifully shot and looks 100x better than most comedy movies these days. Todd Phillips is a genius. If anyone else directed it it wouldn't have been nearly as good. Zach is one of my favourite comedians and really is something else. The way he delivers jokes is incredible. This is one of my favourite movies and I would put it up there with classics like Vacation without a second thought and this goes for the other 2 as well.

• Gabriel Astun

½ Watched by Gabriel Astun 24 May, 2015

não ri uma unica vez...

Filme de clichês com uma pegada massante

www.nerdcontranerd.com.br/

• Bradley

★★ Rewatched by Bradley 21 Aug, 2015

I liked this a lot less on re-watch. The Hangover basically boils down to this formula: wacky thing happens, characters act shocked and say "oh my god" for a while. Rinse and repeat.

I like the premise and they certainly deliver on the amount of wacky shit that happens, it's just not very funny to me. Aside from Zach Galifianakis, none of the characters are funny. In fact Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper's characters are unlikeable dicks and I'm not…

• Adam AG

★★½ Watched by Adam AG 21 Aug, 2015

Hangover has a good premise, probably why it was so popular, and it's a decent watch. But it's just not as funny as it should be, truth be told.

• Andy Summers

★★★½ Rewatched by Andy Summers 14 Aug, 2015

Todd Phillips's The Hangover was a decent comedy that has unfortunately been damaged by the lackluster sequels that followed it. Zack Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and the awesome Bradley Cooper (forget Justin Bartha he's just here to make up the numbers), managed to bring the infamous Wolfpack into our lives. Full of outrageous scenarios, some that work, some that don't, as well as both Heather Graham's breasts and a big fuck-off tiger, this slowly but surely emerged as one of the…

• JohnTyler

★★★★ Added by JohnTyler

With a skillfully written and wildly hilarious script, terrific chemistry between the cast, memorable jokes and characters, and sharp direction from Todd Phillips, The Hangover is a consistently funny and hugely entertaining comedy with an appropriate mix of raunchy humor, wit, and heart.

• CartoonSA

★★ Watched by CartoonSA 25 May, 2015

It could have been amazing and they certainly threw enough money at it that a little bit better acting and writing would have made it so.

• Trash Cinema

★★★★½ Rewatched by Trash Cinema 03 Aug, 2015

Best comedy of the decade by a long strech this movie makes me laugh even for the 10th time that I watch it. Its one of those perfect things where all seems to tie perfectly and the jokes are always in that perfect borderline that makes us laugh without using fart non-sense. The only part I feel is kind of not so good is the Tiger and Mike Tyson (that dude is retarded..)