• JaySalahi

★★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 16 Feb, 2012

A- (90)

• joebacon

★★★ Watched by joebacon 14 Sep, 2014

Better than what I was expecting but still had a predictable story and sloppiness ran through out the film.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 22 Dec, 2009

In spite of a not very original storyline, The Hangover crosses the line of average thanks to its occasionally smart writing, something that made it insanely hilarious several times while at others it wasn't as funny as it thought it was. It was also supported by its cast, which did a really good job. However, although I enjoyed it, it failed to live up to my expectations since I expected a much more solid and consistently funny film.

• Tânia

★★★★ Added by Tânia

❝ It's the weekend, Budnick. I don't know you, you do not exist. ❞

This film is really funny. Tigers, Las Vegas' weddings, lost tooths, Mr. Chow - just awesome. But let's face it, without Zach Galifianakis Hangover wouldn't be half as great. The man is hilarious.

• Mandalorian

★★★★ Added by Mandalorian

Director Todd Phillips has a knack for making some of the better modern buddy comedies. Road Trip is okay, Old Scool, Starsky & Hutch, and the Due Date are good, but the first Hangover is where he dipped into greatness. Sadly, the rest of the trilogy doesn't come close to the first, but that doesn't diminish my fondness of it. From the trailers with Mike Tyson singing Phil Collins's In the Air Tonight, I was hooked.

Although it was a decent…

• KMOKLER

★★★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Probably my favourite comedy with very likeable characters not the best story ever but an interesting ending with an awesome end credit sequence that you wish would just go on forever and ever.

• Jonathan Paula

★★★★ Watched by Jonathan Paula 12 Jun, 2009

Released on June 5, 2009 - The Hangover can best be described as a comedy-mystery film. The plot follows the escapades of four friends who travel to Vegas for a bachelor party. After an apparently amazing night - they wake up the next morning with a roofie- induced -hangover so massive, none of them can remember what they did - and no one knows where the groom is. The comedy then unfolds over the course of the 100-minute movie, as…

• Diana

½ Added by Diana

I wish I could give it negative stars.

• Luke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke 26 Aug, 2014

"Jesus, he's like a gremlin. Comes with instructions and shit."

This film is possibly the funniest movie i have ever watched. It made me laugh out loud for almost the entire runtime when i first watched it. Even now on my third or fourth rewatch, that hilarity hasn't died down. The jokes haven't gotten old or stale and the film isn't worse off despite my knowing most of the jokes in advance.

I can understand why some people may not…

• Movieman97

★★★★½ Added by Movieman97

Thanks to a creative premise, likeable characters, and terrific writing, "The Hangover" succeeds at scoring big laughs, from one hilarious and memorable moment to the next. Although it may be too raunchy for some people, "The Hangover" successfully doesn't come off as vulgar or offensive either. "The Hangover" is one of the funniest movies to come out in a while, and is definitely worth re-watching.

• ditab00000111
  • Cynthia

★★★★ Rewatched by Cynthia 14 Apr, 2010

Jamás había disfrutado tanto una comedia (lo mío es el drama y el llanto). La vería mil veces más.