• Rucavanné van Wyk

★★★★½ Added by Rucavanné van Wyk

I totally LOVE this film!
    So pissed when it was decided that sequels were necessary.

But still, I hold this one in memory and heart. I think, I laughed as much as I did in any other funny film I've watched before.
    That tiger scene in the bathroom is still the best ever!!! :D

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 15 Dec, 2014

5 χρόνια μετά και παραμένει το ίδιο ξεκαρδιστική όσο και όταν κυκλοφόρησε.Και για όλους τους haters ας δικαιολογήσω τα 4,5 αστέρια μου:
    3-Για τον Zach Galifianakis γιατί τα αξίζει ο μπαγάσας
    1 - Για τους τίτλους τέλους
    0.5 - Για την σκηνή με το τέιζερ

9/10

• naisha

★★★★★ Added by naisha

the best part in the trio! a bachelor/bachelorette party like that would be awesome!

• Chloe

★★★★ Added by Chloe

What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze? This franchise was at the forefront of my teenage years. This movie appeals to everybody, whether they have done something stupid while drunk or not. It's easy to associate yourself with any of the four main characters because they are so different in personality which is why they bounce off each other and the film works so well. Amazing acting from all, especially Alan and Stu. Original storyline with twists and turns, making the situation worse and worse.
    Best part- Stu's Song

★★★★ Added by nickgraz95

9/10. hilarious

• Kelan Wood

★★★★ Rewatched by Kelan Wood 29 Nov, 2014 1

I've never known a movie lose popularity so rapidly over such a short period of time. Of course it's not like The Hangover isn't well-liked by many people yet when a movie is hailed as "the funniest in years" upon it's release, it becomes surprising that so many people I respect and rarely disagree with end up disliking it to the point of being the loudest contributors to The Hangover's discussion in pop culture. My apologies for the long-winded intro…

• Timmyray

★★★½ Rewatched by Timmyray 29 Nov, 2014

Funny times, makes me want to drink hard.

• Jaume Vaquer

★★½ Watched by Jaume Vaquer 25 Nov, 2014

Vale, es simpática, muy entretenida y pasa volando.
    Pero no es tan divertida como me esperaba ni entiendo su éxito como para que acabasen haciendo unas secuelas...

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2011

That is some crazy stuff they drank.

• Joshua Correll

★★★★ Rewatched by Joshua Correll 22 Nov, 2014

I almost feel bad about rating this movie this high, but when it comes down to it I think it deserves it. Of course Galifianakis is a comic genius in this movie (something he was unfortunately not able to recapture in the sequels) but the storytelling of this movie is actually really good too. Every single joke has a setup and a punchline, sometimes hours between them, but it's not just a bunch of random shit. Some real thought went into this stupid comedy, and I'll give it props for that.