• Darcey Luttrell

★★★½ Watched by Darcey Luttrell 16 May, 2015

any film with soldiers and I'm sold

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

It would "hurt" my feelings if you were to miss this movie.

• NeutronPong

★★★★ Watched by NeutronPong 12 Oct, 2009

I'm really speechless. This might be the best movie I've seen this year. Maybe in five years.

• Sophie

★★ Watched by Sophie 14 May, 2015

awesome how the only female oscar winner had 2 make a shitty america the brave dude movie to win at all

• Kristy

★★★★★ Added by Kristy

I feel like everyone has that one film that just SPEAKS to them and this was the one that awoke every sense, brightened my eyes and made my heart sing.

• ERafferty

★★★★ Watched by ERafferty 28 Feb, 2015

I’ll admit first and foremost, The Hurt Locker may have won the Oscar for Best Picture of that year, but it wasn’t my favourite from the contenders available. That being said, that doesn’t make it a bad film as overall I enjoyed its take on war but from a different angle. That different angle, of course, would be focusing on a bomb squad and what they do on a daily basis and at times it is very tense to watch,…

• Aaron King

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 04 May, 2015

I haven't seen this film in probably five years and I thought it was great back then so I knew it was fine for a rewatch of it and it holds up fairly well to me. This is the film that I believe that made Jeremy the star that he is today because it made him well know to people seeking out this Oscar winning film and it showed one of his best performances to date. He was believable as…

• nicmoff

½ Added by nicmoff

The Zzzz Locker

• SathyA

★★★ Watched by SathyA 29 Apr, 2015

It looks like a kind of documentary.

• elias1026

★★★★½ Watched by elias1026 27 Apr, 2015 4

I don't know what to say.

• Aaron Boardley

★★½ Watched by Aaron Boardley 27 Apr, 2015

There is army. There are explosions. There are some moments of super high tension with gripping set pieces. There is lots of stuff in between.

War affects people. Personalities clash. Motivations are complicated. Valour, honour, bravery and professionalism take forms. These are things we are told. They are shown with some cool slow-mo shots, and lots of stuff in between.

Special effects are good. Rewatchability is low.

• JohnAllegretti