• Dan Finn

★★★★★ Added by Dan Finn

In some ways it's better than the first movie because it just really goes for it with the dinosaur shenanigans. Vanessa Lee Chester wins for best Gymnastics Versus Dinosaurs scene. Honorable mention goes to Jeff Goldblum because it's always great when he's Action Goldblum.

• Robert Phillips

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Phillips 04 Dec, 2013

This was Steven Spielberg's first non Indiana Jones sequel it was kinda different to the original novel The Lost World (by Michael Crichton) the unlikely fellowships between observers and hunters trapped in The Lost World of Site B where dinosaurs lived peacefully in their abandoned sanctuary it was not a bad sequel to Jurassic Park, The excitement of Jurassic Park adventures never stops even I didn't get a chance to see all those movie as a kid until 2007 when Primeval and Walking With Dinosaurs: The Live Experience started.

• YouWinOrYouDie

★★★★★ Rewatched by YouWinOrYouDie 07 Apr, 2013

Due to filmmaker's experimentation, we now live in a world where monstrous sequels roam the earth. They used frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps. They mutated the actor's genetic code and blended it with that of frogs. Now, some directors have been known to spontaneously birth ferociously awesome sequels...

Steven Spielberg's The Lost World: Jurassic Park is fossilised proof that great sequels did exist! There's me thinking they were extinct.

• Fimbulsleipnir

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fimbulsleipnir 15 Apr, 2013

Probably the most watched film of my childhood
    What can I say....
    I loved dinosaurs.

• Phil Stringfellow

★★★★★ Added by Phil Stringfellow

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• alancwise

★★★★★ Rewatched by alancwise 11 May, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Viva Laserdisc

★★★★★ Watched by Viva Laserdisc 06 Nov, 2011

I love Jurassic Park… it’s one of my favorite films of all time. Actually, my second favorite film franchise. I know the film could be corny at time, but they really did an awesome job with the animatronics and CGI in this film. The movie, for those of you who have not seen it, this movie has a good ratio of action, suspense and drama. We watched this on laserdisc, even broke the seal on a brand spanking new copy.

• wolverstine

★★★★★ Added by wolverstine

awesome

• FilmApe

★★★★½ Rewatched by FilmApe 14 Apr, 2014 11

A bunch of set pieces that feature Jeff Goldblum dropping trailer lines are cobbled together to make a feature film that has a rather loose narrative structure........um......yes, thank you, more please.

• Mark McOmber

★★★★½ Added by Mark McOmber

great !

• losernames

★★★★½ Added by losernames

This reminds me of LOST + Jurassic Park. Yes, please!

• Brett Blumenkopf

★★★★½ Watched by Brett Blumenkopf 23 May, 1997

Went to the opening night midnight screening of this one. I was probably never more excited for anything in my life. I'm sure I loved it even though I still realized it wasn't as good as the first one.