• Dominic Corry

★★★★★ Added by Dominic Corry

Underrated! High point of the franchy so far!

• jpullman

★★★★★ Watched by jpullman 15 May, 2015

Agh! I fell asleep! Still, I love this one!

• TJ Ponder

★★★★★ Added by TJ Ponder

And you thought the first one was gonna be as good as it got. And the music! Beautiful.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cole_Ratcliff 13 Sep, 2014

A (93)

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 07 Jul, 2014

Still love this as much as the first one. Its just a great fun ride from start to finish.

• Sc8lo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sc8lo 05 Jan, 2011

More isn't always better. In saying that. 2 T-Rexes! Yes please.

• Dan Finn

★★★★★ Added by Dan Finn

In some ways it's better than the first movie because it just really goes for it with the dinosaur shenanigans. Vanessa Lee Chester wins for best Gymnastics Versus Dinosaurs scene. Honorable mention goes to Jeff Goldblum because it's always great when he's Action Goldblum.

• Robert Phillips

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Phillips 04 Dec, 2013

This was Steven Spielberg's first non Indiana Jones sequel it was kinda different to the original novel The Lost World (by Michael Crichton) the unlikely fellowships between observers and hunters trapped in The Lost World of Site B where dinosaurs lived peacefully in their abandoned sanctuary it was not a bad sequel to Jurassic Park, The excitement of Jurassic Park adventures never stops even I didn't get a chance to see all those movie as a kid until 2007 when Primeval and Walking With Dinosaurs: The Live Experience started.

• YouWinOrYouDie

★★★★★ Rewatched by YouWinOrYouDie 07 Apr, 2013

Due to filmmaker's experimentation, we now live in a world where monstrous sequels roam the earth. They used frog DNA to fill in the gene sequence gaps. They mutated the actor's genetic code and blended it with that of frogs. Now, some directors have been known to spontaneously birth ferociously awesome sequels...

Steven Spielberg's The Lost World: Jurassic Park is fossilised proof that great sequels did exist! There's me thinking they were extinct.

• Fimbulsleipnir

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fimbulsleipnir 15 Apr, 2013

Probably the most watched film of my childhood
    What can I say....
    I loved dinosaurs.

• Phil Stringfellow

★★★★★ Added by Phil Stringfellow

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Following the success of the first film, there was no surprise when a second film was announced and released. What surprised most is the film actually stands up and equals the first film in most places.

The effects once again are amazing, mixing real animatronics with CGI, and acting again superb, especially the ever charismatic Jeff Goldblum.

The film didn't need the blockbuster ending with the Rex rampaging through San Diego, but even this was well done.

A worthy sequel to an amazing film.

• alancwise

★★★★★ Rewatched by alancwise 11 May, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Steven Spielberg's second trip to the land of dinosaurs is just as exciting as the first. The plot of this one does feel a bit rushed at times, but Spielberg's keen sense of action keeps the tension up enough that you don't really notice.

The tension is amped up in this one as those stuck on the island have to face two Tyrannasaurs, as well as trekking through the raptor nesting grounds, and then having a car chase with papa…