• brooke

★★★★★ Added by brooke

UNDERRATED AS FUCK !

• niv

★★★★★ Watched by niv 12 Apr, 2016

surprise 1997 jeff goldblum owns my ass; also, can u believe vince vaughn has been decent-looking once??? amazing

• Irwan Fathurrahman

★★★★★ Added by Irwan Fathurrahman

Loving this second story, and how the setting is so good. And the thrillers too.

• Ben Puszka

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Puszka 11 Oct, 2015

Honestly, the Jurassic Park franchise is the "Star Wars" of my generation, and I don't care what anyone says, I love all of them.

• destroyer320

★★★★★ Added by destroyer320

Lost world was good,it made my top 2 [soon to be 3 ] Jurassic park films. That is pretty high up on the list.my favorite part is when the t.rex was lose. It was a good movie.

• RobbieW221

★★★★★ Added by RobbieW221

Not as good as the first because it doesn't have Goldblum's weird laugh and as memorable quotes from its characters. There's a reason this movie was ignored in all the marketing and buildup for World.

• robyn

★★★★★ Rewatched by robyn 11 Jun, 2015 2

So here's the thing right, I've got kind of a shitty dad I mean I love him but you know, hes pretty shitty in the way Ian Malcolm is shitty and I dunno it just makes me love this film so much to watch this shitty dad go have an adventure with his kid and theyre probably going to have a great relationship forever, you know?

Plus as if any film with Jeff Goldblum and Pete Postlethwaite in together is actually bad.

• Dominic Corry

★★★★★ Added by Dominic Corry

Underrated! High point of the franchy so far!

• jpullman

★★★★★ Watched by jpullman 15 May, 2015

Agh! I fell asleep! Still, I love this one!

• TJ Ponder

★★★★★ Added by TJ Ponder

And you thought the first one was gonna be as good as it got. And the music! Beautiful.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cole_Ratcliff 13 Sep, 2014

A (93)

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 07 Jul, 2014

Still love this as much as the first one. Its just a great fun ride from start to finish.