• Ben Puszka

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Puszka 11 Oct, 2015

Honestly, the Jurassic Park franchise is the "Star Wars" of my generation, and I don't care what anyone says, I love all of them.

• destroyer320

★★★★★ Added by destroyer320

Lost world was good,it made my top 2 [soon to be 3 ] Jurassic park films. That is pretty high up on the list.my favorite part is when the t.rex was lose. It was a good movie.

• RobbieW221

★★★★★ Added by RobbieW221

Not as good as the first because it doesn't have Goldblum's weird laugh and as memorable quotes from its characters. There's a reason this movie was ignored in all the marketing and buildup for World.

• robyn

★★★★★ Rewatched by robyn 11 Jun, 2015 2

So here's the thing right, I've got kind of a shitty dad I mean I love him but you know, hes pretty shitty in the way Ian Malcolm is shitty and I dunno it just makes me love this film so much to watch this shitty dad go have an adventure with his kid and theyre probably going to have a great relationship forever, you know?

Plus as if any film with Jeff Goldblum and Pete Postlethwaite in together is actually bad.

• Dominic Corry

★★★★★ Added by Dominic Corry

Underrated! High point of the franchy so far!

• jpullman

★★★★★ Watched by jpullman 15 May, 2015

Agh! I fell asleep! Still, I love this one!

• TJ Ponder

★★★★★ Added by TJ Ponder

And you thought the first one was gonna be as good as it got. And the music! Beautiful.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cole_Ratcliff 13 Sep, 2014

A (93)

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 07 Jul, 2014

Still love this as much as the first one. Its just a great fun ride from start to finish.

• Sc8lo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sc8lo 05 Jan, 2011

More isn't always better. In saying that. 2 T-Rexes! Yes please.

• Dan Finn

★★★★★ Added by Dan Finn

In some ways it's better than the first movie because it just really goes for it with the dinosaur shenanigans. Vanessa Lee Chester wins for best Gymnastics Versus Dinosaurs scene. Honorable mention goes to Jeff Goldblum because it's always great when he's Action Goldblum.

• Robert Phillips

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Phillips 04 Dec, 2013

This was Steven Spielberg's first non Indiana Jones sequel it was kinda different to the original novel The Lost World (by Michael Crichton) the unlikely fellowships between observers and hunters trapped in The Lost World of Site B where dinosaurs lived peacefully in their abandoned sanctuary it was not a bad sequel to Jurassic Park, The excitement of Jurassic Park adventures never stops even I didn't get a chance to see all those movie as a kid until 2007 when Primeval and Walking With Dinosaurs: The Live Experience started.