• Narufable

★★★★★ Rewatched by Narufable 19 Feb, 2003

La fecha exacta no sé òwò esto es un review para todo el mundo? o3o estuvo buena la peli òwòb

• Robert Sutton

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Sutton 24 Nov, 2015

I'm always at a weird place when I watch the Matrix. First of all, I like the movie and maybe really like it, but there has always been something that held me back from absolute, unbridled enthusiasm for it.

I remember when the movie came out, and my friends were going ape about it, saying it was the next Star Wars, and I sat there and shrugged a bit. I think a lot of their confusion at my reaction came…

• Dustin Lerch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dustin Lerch 22 Nov, 2015

One of the best action films of all time. It changed the action flick entirely! Still just as amazing as it was 16 (16? Really? I'm getting so old!!) years ago!

• drucilla

Watched by drucilla 18 Nov, 2015

Unpopular opinion time: this movie was actually pretty much an absolute disaster.

• Chris Ortman

- Lame action
    - Dull characters

• Mallory

★★★½ Added by Mallory

I finally saw this movie. And I'm glad I did. I'm also glad I saw it now, where I am in my life and my education. There is almost (almost) nothing more interesting than this idea, that someone else or something else is running my life. That I am just something like a Sims character - in some virtual world, working for no reason, doing what I'm told. It is scary, it is strange. I like it.

I enjoyed this…

• Jens

★★★★★ Watched by Jens 21 May, 2005

One of the best action movies out there with a mind bending story and action scenes that'll blow you away. Awesome.

• Rashid

Added by Rashid

I don't usually take pills from strange men but when they're as promisingly badass as Samuel L. Jackson, who could refuse?

• AustinAnderson

★★★★ Added by AustinAnderson

This movie was very interesting. I always think it is cool how movies try to predict the future, even though most of the time they are wrong. The Matrix had many cool scenes. My favorite one though, was the scene where Neo and Trinity walk into the Agents headquarters to go save Morpheus. The fight between Neo and the Agents was pretty cool. I also liked the scene when Neo actually believed he was the one. I wish I had…

• Joe4er

★★★★ Added by Joe4er

If you like emotionally distant characters, questioning your existence, and breaking through walls/windows/everything, this movie is for you. May I first say... leather on leather on leather on leather. Now, this movie could have been a political message that our society ignores the fact that we are not in control of our lives and that we willingly go through our days, bound in metaphorical chains, waiting for the end of our meaningless lives. However, I like to focus on that one scene where Neo and Trinity rescue Morpheus and blow up a lot of stuff. Overall this movie was dope.

• Riley

★★★★½ Added by Riley

The Matrix is a film that revolutionized the sci-fi genre. It has come to set the standard for sci-fi films of the 21st century. Everything from the special effects to the cinematography and setting were done masterfully. With its bleak dystopian setting, it pulls you in and makes you think that this could actually happen in the real world. That is what makes this movie so great.