• Jacob Wilson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jacob Wilson 25 Apr, 2015

Thoughts coming soon...

• BenikoWakahisa

★★★★½ Added by BenikoWakahisa

The overwhelming feeling of paranoia when you believe this movie is an adaption of real life. I'm in the Matrix mum! Your not my mum are you?!

Amazing movie, you really have to watch this if you haven't already. I gave this movie 4.5/5 because it ended.

Don't worry though, I hear there's a remake in production from a reliable paranoid source.

• Travis McNinja

★★★★★ Rewatched by Travis McNinja 24 Apr, 2015

It's kind of scary how well this thing still holds up. We were all like Neo waking up from stale action films and brought kicking and screaming into something new.

• Andrew Neill

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Neill 02 May, 2014

One of the greatest sci-fi films ever made and fortunately while the ending is a little over the top it still holds up. I love the world created and the characters and situations and think that they could have gone to amazing places exploring the world they created.

In my world the sequels did not bring this film down and it is still amazing to watch.

• TheTallMan

Added by TheTallMan

The Matrix is what I would call a masterpiece of modern sci-fi. I first saw it when I was about 10 years old and it completely blew my mind. It just has everything. The ideas in it are both intelligent and relevant, the action is visually stunning and utterly groundbreaking, the ensemble cast is great and the plot just works.

The Matrix is about a computer hacker named Neo who discovers that his entire reality is basically a lie. The…

• Selmara

★★★★★ Added by Selmara

ΤΡΕΛΟ. ΤΡΕΛΟΤΑΤΟ. ΤΡΕΛΙΣΤΟ.
    ΤΑΙΝΙΑΡΑ

• Luke Ryan

★★★★★ Watched by Luke Ryan 07 Mar, 2015

It was revolutionary at the time it was released, a film with special effects so impressive they seemed to bring in the new millenium in spectacular fashion. Not just the impressive, ground breaking visuals were original though, the idea itself was genius. As the world approached the much anticipated year 2000, the digital age was firmly planting itself in homes around the world. Mobile phones, the internet, both of which are used in this film to great effect, for putting…

• Robert

★★★ Watched by Robert 24 Apr, 2015

Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this, but at the same time I can't believe that so many people see this as their favourite film of all time.

I get that as an idea, it was something that was very ahead of it's time. A concept that if it was released today would have become something somehow even bigger than it is already just by how well it fits within this current market.
    But as a film,…

• Scott Thompson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Scott Thompson 21 Apr, 2015

Still looks as revolutionary today as it would have done in 1999.

• tassja