• ConnerRWood

★★★★★ Rewatched by ConnerRWood 09 Feb, 2016

One of my favorite action films.

• King Kongo

★★★ Rewatched by King Kongo 12 Feb, 2016

The Matrix... thematrixthematrixthematrix... I did never really understand the fame...

• Sandro_Dantas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sandro_Dantas 12 Feb, 2016

Still best sci-fi/action I've ever seen.

• Alifian Afas

★★★★ Added by Alifian Afas

The Matrix is that one of the most talked action or sci-fi film of all time. It have a beautifully choreographed fight scene and mind blowing story. Unfortunately it maybe its too complicated story make you scratch your head but it doesn't matter

• 3son

★★★ Added by 3son

This one absolutely floored me when it came out, and its still a great movie that will be remembered as a great example of the digital discourse.

• Mactroid

★★★★½ Added by Mactroid

Lembro-me até hoje de ter alugado a trilogia em VHS e assistido em uma noite com o meu tio. Um dos filmes que marcaram a minha infância, os Wachowski surpreederam com os seus efeitos incríveis.

• stevon

★★★★★ Added by stevon

Keep in mind that I have seen this movie twice and still fell like I am only scratching the surface of it, and though I wish I had the down time to watch this three or more times I do not.

The Matrix is one of the most popular Sci Fi movies and for a good reason. The Film has some of the most memorable fight scenes and an unforgettable plot. Like most popular movies in casting you want big…

• Ismael Carrasco

★★★½ Added by Ismael Carrasco

Cult

• contenidoneto

★★★★★ Watched by contenidoneto 31 Aug, 2000

Me resistí el verla pero es una joya.

• BiblicalZombie

★★★★½ Rewatched by BiblicalZombie 09 Feb, 2016

In the middle of a chase, Neo picks up the phone and speaks - "I need help", the reply - "Door" and he runs through the door. I forgive these silly moments in favour of "Stop trying to hit me and hit me".

The film hasn't aged, it's stuck in pre-millenial technology, but it suits the film. I doubt Apple tech giving the same effect. The colour scheme is wonderful, green tint for computers/matrix, blue tint for reality. Andy and…

• Matt Tazbin

★★★½ Watched by Matt Tazbin 08 Feb, 2016

At times confusing, a bit long, but a very solid futuristic Sci-Fi Action film with great acting, an interesting plot, and an incredible score!

• warnerchild

★★★★★ Added by warnerchild

Proving again sci-fi ensembles work, Bullet time, Cyberpunks, The end of keanu reeves era